Author Topic: Coronavirus - Are you scared of it or not fearful?  (Read 14901 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Coronavirus - Are you scared of it or not fearful?
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2020, 09:11:31 AM »

I'm not trying to be a pain here.. but something's not adding up

Why are all the commodities (which represent real value, lets leave out gold for now) been crushed down to zero if all of this is inflationary ?

Why is the dollar the strongest currency around right now if this is so inflationary ?

Why are US government bonds down to zero and people actually buying them if it's all so inflationary ?

Oil is going down because of a lack of demand. The Chinese economy is in deep shit. The rest of the world is headed for recession.  Russia and Saudi Arabia the China’s  two biggest suppliers are in a price war to maintain their market shares.

Regarding inflation, you make the mistake a lot of people make as you assume it’s always going to be prices going up. It also could be the prices don’t go down as much as they would’ve had there not been money printing. For example, after the 2008 housing crash a $500,000 house might’ve gone down to 200,000 but with money printing it ended up only going down to $300,000. In Nominal terms, the price went down but in real terms it’s inflated.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2020, 09:52:39 AM »
Why are all the commodities (which represent real value, lets leave out gold for now) been crushed down to zero if all of this is inflationary ?

No demand for things made with commodities.

Why is the dollar the strongest currency around right now if this is so inflationary ?

The U.S. dollar is seen as safe.  Call it a flight to safety.

Why are US government bonds down to zero and people actually buying them if it's all so inflationary ?

Fed reduced interest rates to make borrowing less expensive and is pumping money in the banking system to stimulate the economy.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2020, 11:36:00 AM »

I am only scared of the banshee

The screams still give me nightmares to this day

I can still see her in my minds eye

This is a great f**king post.  One of the best I've read on here for weeks

Thank you irishdave, you are clearly a gentleman and a scholar  8)

T

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2020, 12:23:29 PM »
Since no one has antibodies yet because it's new, most will get it eventually. But with no mutations of the virus yet, once you get it you're immune so if I'm going to get it, I'd rather get it now, have the flu for a bit and be immune, laughing at all the panic as I can go anywhere, healthy and unafraid like all the other healthy people that have gotten it, like Rudy Gobert who shut the NBA down and is doing just fine(except for a bullshit account that he lost his sense of smell which is normal with a stuffy nose). You'll be just fine with it unless you're in the 3% of the population, mostly very old people, that have permanently compromised immune systems and the seasonal flu kills them too. Terror is a tactic used by the media to create panic(and ratings). Note how they love to say deaths, but rarely focus on who is actually dying. No reports of young, healthy people deathly ill, struggling to breathe because there are none.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2020, 12:51:01 PM »
Since no one has antibodies yet because it's new, most will get it eventually. But with no mutations of the virus yet, once you get it you're immune so if I'm going to get it, I'd rather get it now, have the flu for a bit and be immune, laughing at all the panic as I can go anywhere, healthy and unafraid like all the other healthy people that have gotten it, like Rudy Gobert who shut the NBA down and is doing just fine(except for a bullshit account that he lost his sense of smell which is normal with a stuffy nose). You'll be just fine with it unless you're in the 3% of the population, mostly very old people, that have permanently compromised immune systems and the seasonal flu kills them too. Terror is a tactic used by the media to create panic(and ratings). Note how they love to say deaths, but rarely focus on who is actually dying. No reports of young, healthy people deathly ill, struggling to breathe because there are none.

x2
Well Said Sir.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2020, 12:51:18 PM »

these people look old to you?

&feature=emb_title

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2020, 01:07:22 PM »
Scientists are scrambling to find out why cameramen are immune:

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2020, 01:54:35 PM »
I'm totally petrified. I mean, without Army of One going off the deep end every 5 seconds I'd probably be dead now. Whew. Thank god there are people who freak out for me- it takes so much work.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2020, 02:00:08 PM »
 ;D ;D

Q