Author Topic: Covid-19 - Real or Hoax? Discuss  (Read 22757 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Coronavirus - Hoax! Theories! Global Takeover! Fake in Italy?
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2020, 08:32:06 PM »
I hope he gets the virus and die

He already is dying...

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Lol what a retard.....

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2020, 09:06:53 PM »
Whether Corona was a hoax or not, the 1% will make a ton of money based on the drop in the market. They have the bucks to just wait this out, so they sold large amounts of shares and moved into conservative investments, then just wait until it's handled one way or another and make a fortune on the rebound. It's quite easy given they know the exact cause of the market drop. No speculation or trends.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Hilarious.

"Did it for the 'gram."

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
the best way to find out if it's a hoax is to contract it and then see the outcome... ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2020, 05:33:33 AM »
I wonder how is possible to look at data that proves you wrong and somehow draw a completely different conclusion.

The mortality rate per 100,000 was between 11.6 - 41.2. That's 1 - 4 in 10,000.

Coronavirus mortality rate is around 1 in 100.

But yeah, people are overreacting. ::)

Here you go Dawg. Mortality rate for the regular flu exactly the same as corona, I’ll take your retraction anytime now.

Investigating the impact of influenza on excess mortality in all ages in Italy during recent seasons (2013/14–2016/17 seasons) - International Journal of Infectious Diseases

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(19)30328-5/fulltext

In recent years, Italy has been registering peaks in death rates, particularly among the elderly during the winter season. A mortality rate of 10.7 per 1,000

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2020, 05:47:54 AM »
Whether Corona was a hoax or not, the 1% will make a ton of money based on the drop in the market. They have the bucks to just wait this out, so they sold large amounts of shares and moved into conservative investments, then just wait until it's handled one way or another and make a fortune on the rebound. It's quite easy given they know the exact cause of the market drop. No speculation or trends.

I believe hoax is the wrong term. They exploited a problem to cover up the bursting of a credit bubble and the subsequent money printing to paper it over. There have been people calling for the collapse of China because of their top down, state run banking system for many years, most notably Gordon Chang. Gordon just underestimated the time it would take. They’ve been continually making bad investments and have to print more money to cover it up.

Europe and the United States with their own problems essentially have no choice but to do the same. That’s what we’re seeing now. That’s why oil collapsed. China’s two biggest oil suppliers, Russia and Saudi Arabia know that demand is going to slow and they’re engaged in a price war to maintain their piece of the action.

You have to be pretty fucking naïve to think that all this is going on because of a flu outbreak that killed a few thousand people in a country with 1 billion.

And if anybody wants to call me a conspiracy theorist, look at the Jeffrey Epstein thread. I was one of the few people who said that he probably did kill himself. No self-respecting conspiracy theorist would ever say something like that.😁

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
the best way to find out if it's a hoax is to contract it and then see the outcome... ;)

Yes, something that all hoaxbelievers should :D
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Yuh its a hoax...

Italy recorded a jump in deaths from coronavirus of almost 800 on Saturday.
Italy’s fatalities jumped by 793 to 4,825 in their largest one-day rise since the contagion emerged a month ago.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy/italy-deaths-jump-by-almost-800-from-coronavirus-idUSKBN21811C

If you read the whole story, you’ll discover what this really is about:

“Italy’s failure to reduce its huge debt of 134% of gross domestic product would normally have drawn a rebuke from the EU executive, but von der Leyen said there were now other priorities.

“The Italian government will be able to put as much money into the economy as needed. Normal budget rules, debt rules for example, will not be applied at this stage,” she said.”

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2020, 07:13:23 AM »
I believe hoax is the wrong term. They exploited a problem to cover up the bursting of a credit bubble and the subsequent money printing to paper it over. There have been people calling for the collapse of China because of their top down, state run banking system for many years, most notably Gordon Chang. Gordon just underestimated the time it would take. They’ve been continually making bad investments and have to print more money to cover it up.

Europe and the United States with their own problems essentially have no choice but to do the same. That’s what we’re seeing now. That’s why oil collapsed. China’s two biggest oil suppliers, Russia and Saudi Arabia know that demand is going to slow and they’re engaged in a price war to maintain their piece of the action.

You have to be pretty fucking naïve to think that all this is going on because of a flu outbreak that killed a few thousand people in a country with 1 billion.

And if anybody wants to call me a conspiracy theorist, look at the Jeffrey Epstein thread. I was one of the few people who said that he probably did kill himself. No self-respecting conspiracy theorist would ever say something like that.😁

I believe the virus is real as you say but is there exploitation of a situation going on? It's such a crazy situation you can't help but think conspiracies, who the fuck knows.....

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
That's the first group of "people" that'll be crying like bitches. "We're dying in the streets. They don't care about us because we're poor." Eat a cock

Wait - is that CDC/WHO advice to protect yourself..?

;D
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

Yes, just ask tbombz.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2020, 07:16:42 AM »
Surprisingly, there is no talk of economically punishing China for its actions against the safety and economical downfall of countries all over the globe, especially since they knew and covered up the disease eruption at start.

It also benefited them tremendously in terms of stopping any protests expanding from Hong Kong to mainland and they were able to introduce severe censorship, restrictions and surveillance on their populace.

They are literally getting away with murder...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2020, 07:24:41 AM »
I believe the virus is real as you say but is there exploitation of a situation going on? It's such a crazy situation you can't help but think conspiracies, who the fuck knows.....

There is a huge financial incentive to make this seem really bad. Where I am in New York City, the mayor and the governor were very blasé about this whole thing. Both were very reluctant to close public schools and didn’t do so until the second week in March.  Then they got the memo  that there was gonna be a massive stimulus package. At that point, Corona became the worst thing in the world and nobody can come within six feet of each other:

Stimulus package could top $2 trillion as negotiators look to clear final major hurdles - CNNPolitics

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/21/politics/stimulus-package-negotiations-congress-coronavirus/index.html

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2020, 07:57:56 AM »
Here you go Dawg. Mortality rate for the regular flu exactly the same as corona, I’ll take your retraction anytime now.

Not in Italy. Current mortality rate for Coronavirus is around 9% in Italy. In the study you cited flu mortality rate is less than 1% (on average).

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2020, 08:19:59 AM »
Not in Italy. Current mortality rate for Coronavirus is around 9% in Italy. In the study you cited flu mortality rate is less than 1% (on average).

Are regular flu and corona mutually exclusive? If not, that means somebody could have both. Right? How do you determine which one killed you?  You seem like a pretty statistically savvy guy. Then you know how statistics can be fucked with. According to the Bloomberg story posted here, 99% of the people with Corona had another underlying illness. Could that underlying illness be the flu?

The point is that Italy has always had an abnormally high rate of flu. So it shouldn’t be a surprise that they are the hardest hit country.

A stat I would be interested in hearing about is how their overall flu statistics compare to previous years.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Newark, NJ, warm Friday night, Coronavirus in full swing -

www.instagram.com/p/B9-X8dUAIup/ .

(Comments are fun too).

Not even Dr. Dolittle could translate that.  These kids need to learn to speak and behave as adults.  That goes for all people of every shade of humanity. :-\ :-[

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
The Scott!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Do not believe the media

You are a retard

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2020, 08:48:03 AM »
Are regular flu and corona mutually exclusive? If not, that means somebody could have both. Right? How do you determine which one killed you?  You seem like a pretty statistically savvy guy. Then you know how statistics can be fucked with. According to the Bloomberg story posted here, 99% of the people with Corona had another underlying illness. Could that underlying illness be the flu?

The point is that Italy has always had an abnormally high rate of flu. So it shouldn’t be a surprise that they are the hardest hit country.

A stat I would be interested in hearing about is how their overall flu statistics compare to previous years.

I don't know if people can have both.

No doubt Coronavirus mortality rate is inflated, since mostly severe cases are being tested. People with mild symptoms probably go unnoticed. The thing is, that may be true also for influenza.

For what is worth, Coronavirus seems to have a mortality rate around 10 times higher than influenza. That's pretty bad.

I feel like a lot of people are confusing regular colds with influenza, and thus underestimate this new disease.

All in all, I agree Italy is not a good example of what can happen in other countries, but I also think drastic measures should be take to stop this disease right in its tracks. However, those measures should be damped down after some weeks, since they're not sustainable.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2020, 09:24:05 AM »
I don't know if people can have both.

No doubt Coronavirus mortality rate is inflated, since mostly severe cases are being tested. People with mild symptoms probably go unnoticed. The thing is, that may be true also for influenza.

For what is worth, Coronavirus seemsto have a mortality rate around 10 times higher than influenza. That's pretty bad.

I feel like a lot of people are confusing regular colds with influenza, and thus underestimate this new disease.

All in all, I agree Italy is not a good example of what can happen in other countries, but I also think drastic measures should be take to stop this disease right in its tracks. However, those measures should be damped down after some weeks, since they're not sustainable.

Seems is the key word. So far we have stats from China that, depending on what day it is,  are outright lies or grossly underreported. We have Italy, where the infected dying population already had an underlying illness. We have South Korea who allegedly have the disease under control.

Here in America we have health officials telling us to avoid hospitals unless it’s an emergency. We also have many carriers of the disease with zero symptoms. Supposedly we don’t have enough tests, but somehow every pro athlete and celebrity is able to get diagnosed.

When you say people are confusing the cold with influenza I ask why it matters? We have documented cases of those infected with Covid19 that show zero symptoms. That is worse than anything else. You have people who think this isnt serious because they had the virus with ZERO side effects.

So again SEEMS is the perfect word here, because what we know is incomplete at best and we seem to think we know everything.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2020, 09:55:11 AM »
How are you going to stop this globalist hoax?
I can't do much, just have no fear and trust in Jesus, I believe things will get back to normal by 2021

pamith

• Getbig V
You are a retard
And you are so smart because you believe the media??...Ok... ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2020, 10:01:37 AM »
Seems is the key word. So far we have stats from China that, depending on what day it is,  are outright lies or grossly underreported. We have Italy, where the infected dying population already had an underlying illness. We have South Korea who allegedly have the disease under control.

Here in America we have health officials telling us to avoid hospitals unless it’s an emergency. We also have many carriers of the disease with zero symptoms. Supposedly we don’t have enough tests, but somehow every pro athlete and celebrity is able to get diagnosed.

When you say people are confusing the cold with influenza I ask why it matters? We have documented cases of those infected with Covid19 that show zero symptoms. That is worse than anything else. You have people who think this isnt serious because they had the virus with ZERO side effects.

So again SEEMS is the perfect word here, because what we know is incomplete at best and we seem to think we know everything.

I recently listened to Ted Cruz’s podcast. As  a guest he had another Senator Tom Barrasso who is also a doctor. Apparently, the first test the CDC rolled out didn’t work so they had to scrap it. So we are supposed to assume that this test they’re using now is 100% accurate? And they were also bringing up the subject of people having the virus with no symptoms and whether they could spread it to another person who would then have symptoms. They didn’t know the answer. These are United States senators.There’s so much confusion it’s ridiculous and meanwhile we shut down the entire country.

That’s why I say there’s something else going on here.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2020, 10:34:15 AM »
grocery store still has bread. ;)
F