Author Topic: Planet GetBig to Xfactor R U still Here  (Read 18296 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Planet GetBig to Xfactor R U still Here
« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2020, 04:56:33 AM »
Welcome to getbig

Many getbiggers portray themselves as having jobs

Lol! True.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2020, 05:00:20 AM »
Don’t you dare patronize me fartface  :-X

There's only one person using only the Plain Jane account. People toss around the term gimmick so often that it's lost a lot of it's meaning. If you think she's a gimmick then what other account do you think she's posting under.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2020, 06:00:26 AM »
Since i joined here in 2003, you've never called me OMR!

What up OMR!

There, done.

Streak ended.
Y

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2020, 06:01:16 AM »
XCUCKTOR got owned so badly he will not even post in this thread...

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2020, 06:03:03 AM »

Not sure how he could come back at this point?  What would he say?   ???

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2020, 06:16:35 AM »
Why did the mods go to such length as to speak with Jane?

Is it commonplace to do that?

Since i joined here in 2003, you've never called me OMR!

On occasion, I call members to see how things are holding up.

Not everyone of course, but certain members.

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2020, 06:29:28 AM »

he could take it like a man and apologize for all his lies.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2020, 06:36:10 AM »
I wonder if X-Factor will still give me on of his Broken Rolex watches.

Errr.................... ...wait............. :-\

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2020, 06:45:12 AM »

He could simply just post like he regularly would.

Did he use a fake pic of himself? No.
Does he workout and keep in good shape? Yes.
Does he have an actual wife that looks normal and has a great job? Yes.
Does he work for an IT company? Yes.
Is he a senior partner in that company? I don't know.
Does he wear suits to work? Apparently
Does he drive a BMW? Yes, albeit an older model.
Is he making millions? Most likely not, but unless we see his taxes, we really won't know for sure.

I don't think the guy has too much to be ashamed of. He might have exaggerated the truth a bit, but that's so damn typical of people nowadays. It's just not as surprising to me as some are taking it.

I think XFACTOR started out by owning PlaneJane previously and now PlaneJane doubled down and exposed XFACTOR.

That said, it wasn't as if he was exposed as a Mexican guy named Carlos, that works at staples in the computer aisle, drives his father's old/beat-up BMW, makes $12/hr and is married to a transexual woman that sucks dicks for money under a bridge. He wasn't terribly exposed, just possibly brought down to size a bit.

Contrary to popular belief, I think the right thing for him to do is return to his normal posting activities on the Forum and just embrace the fact that he is able to take hits as much as he delivers them.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2020, 07:02:42 AM »
"That said, it wasn't as if he was exposed as a Mexican guy named Carlos, that works at staples in the computer aisle, drives his father's old/beat-up BMW, makes $12/hr and is married to a transexual woman that sucks dicks for money under a bridge. He wasn't terribly exposed, just possibly brought down to size a bit."

LOL ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2020, 07:35:29 AM »
he could take it like a man and apologize for all his lies.

That sounds bad.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2020, 08:07:03 AM »

Is he making millions? Most likely not, but unless we see his taxes, we really won't know for sure.

I don't think the guy has too much to be ashamed of. He might have exaggerated the truth a bit, but that's so damn typical of people nowadays. It's just not as surprising to me as some are taking it.

I think XFACTOR started out by owning PlaneJane previously and now PlaneJane doubled down and exposed XFACTOR.

That said, it wasn't as if he was exposed as a Mexican guy named Carlos, that works at staples in the computer aisle, drives his father's old/beat-up BMW, makes $12/hr and is married to a transexual woman that sucks dicks for money under a bridge. He wasn't terribly exposed, just possibly brought down to size a bit.

Contrary to popular belief, I think the right thing for him to do is return to his normal posting activities on the Forum and just embrace the fact that he is able to take hits as much as he delivers them.

"1"

Agree. There was no need to exaggerate anything. He seems to be doing fine in life and still looks good enough to land himself some 25 yearold tart for an affair. (I'm not feeling the wife at all)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2020, 08:11:55 AM »

"1"

I guess I am one of the few, but I think he is telling the truth. He's a senior partner and appears to be make bank. His LINKEDIN profile says sales and marketing, but perhaps he leads up that section of his company. Isn't that plausible? Then again, people often don't update their linkedin page. He's posted pictures of himself in his condo and multiple expensive watches. He's really everything he said he was. I don't think this was really an outting. He said his wife was a nurse, which she is. He said he worked in IT, which was true. He said he had two kids, which was true. He said he lives in Canada, which is true.

Even if he was lying, who cares, it has zero impact on any of us.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2020, 08:12:50 AM »
"That said, it wasn't as if he was exposed as a Mexican guy named Carlos, that works at staples in the computer aisle, drives his father's old/beat-up BMW, makes $12/hr and is married to a transexual woman that sucks dicks for money under a bridge. He wasn't terribly exposed, just possibly brought down to size a bit."

LOL ;D

I could imagine Ralph from the Sopranos saying the above:

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2020, 08:13:51 AM »
I guess I am one of the few, but I think he is telling the truth. He's a senior partner and appears to be make bank. His LINKEDIN profile says sales and marketing, but perhaps he leads up that section of his company. Isn't that plausible? Then again, people often don't update their linkedin page. He's posted pictures of himself in his condo and multiple expensive watches. He's really everything he said he was. I don't think this was really an outting. He said his wife was a nurse, which she is. He said he worked in IT, which was true. He said he had two kids, which was true. He said he lives in Canada, which is true.

Even if he was lying, who cares, it has zero impact on any of us.

he will be back, getbig forgives anything, even pillowtalk could start posting again..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2020, 08:14:03 AM »

True.
Owned by his Wife - Fucking & Sucking his Friends
And owned by Plain Jane for being a liar

He’s not doing so Good then.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2020, 08:27:57 AM »

"1"

Maybe some things need a little bit of clarifying here.

Getbig and its moderators allowed XBULLSHITTER to start a 43 page thread about me being a transvestite, whore, and a cutter (?) and did not say one word about it. In fact the thread remains untouched, except for the posts XBULLSHITTER deleted. The thread was started because XFactor was trying to prove to Getbig that he was richer or more successful than all other Getbiggers. His thread....his stupidity, he pays the price.

So everyone thought that was funny.

All I’m going to say is he picked the wrong person.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2020, 08:32:12 AM »

Getbig and its moderators allowed XBULLSHITTER to start a 43 page thread about me being a transvestite, whore, and a cutter (?) and did not say one word about it. In fact the thread remains untouched, except for the posts XBULLSHITTER deleted. The thread was started because XFactor was trying to prove to Getbig that he was richer or more successful than all other Getbiggers. His thread....his stupidity, he pays the price.

So everything thought that was funny.

I Got to say well said Jane
Where were the all caring & benevolent mods then.

Still you sorted him out on your own. 👍🏻

I got a lot of Time for OMR - Only this time I think he’s got it slightly wrong.
It Happens.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2020, 08:39:02 AM »

was it you who outed Joon way back when?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2020, 08:40:10 AM »
I Got to say well said Jane
Where were the all caring & benevolent mods then.

Still you sorted him out on your own. 👍🏻

I got a lot of Time for OMR - Only this time I think he’s got it slightly wrong.
It Happens.

My post was not directed at OMR. He contacted me, as he mentioned, when he was trying to assist a sick friend and asked me for a favor. I did exactly what was asked of me. He was polite and didn’t take sides, I’m good with that.

My opinion about the rest of it, stupid should hurt. And XBULLSHITTER poked the wrong fucking bear.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2020, 08:51:21 AM »
My post was not directed at OMR. He contacted me, as he mentioned, when he was trying to assist a sick friend and asked me for a favor. I did exactly what was asked of me. He was polite and didn’t take sides, I’m good with that.

My opinion about the rest of it, stupid should hurt. And XBULLSHITTER poked the wrong fucking bear.

Ahh ok. May I ask how you were contacted- if by Getbig PM it’s fortunate you were on line / email.
Xcuckfactor hasn’t covered himself in glory at all - he’s not even bothered to post on this thread.
Did start a new one of his own complaining.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2020, 09:15:34 AM »

The mods don't really care, they love the drama just like everyone else, why they are here in the first place.They just have to put on a public face.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2020, 09:41:27 AM »
I feel like XFactor is getting too much slack from some. He is (at this point) a giant liar. I'm not surprised but to act like he slightly exaggerated is minimizing his posts. It doesn't harm me either way (like some have stated) but in no way would I be OK with a guy like that and be standing up for him (in a way).

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2020, 09:43:18 AM »
I feel like XFactor is getting too much slack from some. He is (at this point) a giant liar. I'm not surprised but to act like he slightly exaggerated is minimizing his posts. It doesn't harm me either way (like some have stated) but in no way would I be OK with a guy like that and be standing up for him (in a way).

Well said x 2

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2020, 10:04:49 AM »
X-Factor got X-Posed