Author Topic: PJ’s Ferrari  (Read 17422 times)

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
PJ’s Ferrari
« on: April 07, 2020, 08:03:20 AM »
His home is in foreclosure and he’s dumping money into a Ferrari. Great entrepreneur! Honestly I wish him the best, just seems like some really dumb decision making.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: PJ’s Ferrari
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 08:30:41 AM »
His home is in foreclosure and he’s dumping money into a Ferrari. Great entrepreneur! Honestly I wish him the best, just seems like some really dumb decision making.

i thought he was partners with the jew criminal con-artist from Louisiana.  Don't they run that Ready-to-Shit in your pants supplement company?     

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 08:39:41 AM »
All part of the upcoming bankruptcy. To think otherwise is pure stupidity.
T

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 09:01:15 AM »
White trash with cash. Both he and singerman blow money and are nothing but posers. It will all come crashing down . . . keep in mind that when both of these ex-lovers fall, the average american will assist the bank in paying off their flamboyant lifestyles, because the bank charges off loses on their taxes and customer see fee increases because of it.

J

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2020, 09:33:45 AM »
Given his recent outing by Genova's crew, I guess this really is a case of trying to overcompensate for a shortcoming, haha.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 10:00:53 AM »
Given his recent outing by Genova's crew, I guess this really is a case of trying to overcompensate for a shortcoming, haha.

Do you have a link? Thanks.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 10:46:47 AM »
Do you have a link? Thanks.

One of his ex-girlfriend's dropped a video of him jacking off and being odd with his ex-wife Celeste. He managed to get the raw videos scrubbed from the internet, but this slightly edited version is still out there -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EpsxEtlSyQo/ .

They edited out his piece, but it was a very modest penis.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2020, 10:52:07 AM »
Like others, I wish him no real harm...

But I'm beginning to feel like we've been here before with Rich Piana.  One minute he's on top of the world, travelling with a crew and living the life.  But within a very short space of time there appeared vids of him:

Doing the nasty
Being racist
Being doped the f**k up on opiates/opioids
Being dead  :'(
T

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2020, 11:37:37 AM »
You can’t impress people with a Toyota Corolla on Instagram ...

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2020, 11:46:19 AM »
No one ever accused PJ of being intelligent.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2020, 12:13:02 PM »
the government will own that car soon.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2020, 01:16:47 PM »

The kit has the capability of 1800 to 2000 hp, but tuning this engine to that level would not be reliable.

With the right wheels and tires and aerodynamic effects this car is capable of 300 mph as it is. 

This car is expended as a company car. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2020, 01:20:20 PM »
Didn’t watch the video but What sort of fucking idiot spends loads of money on a car when their house is getting repossessed? A bloke should square away his home before anything else all this fancy shit means fuck all If don’t even have a home for fucks sake

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2020, 01:23:04 PM »
one wank off video and bang, a schmo buys him a Ferrari

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2020, 01:31:57 PM »
Didn’t watch the video but What sort of fucking idiot spends loads of money on a car when their house is getting repossessed? A bloke should square away his home before anything else all this fancy shit means fuck all If don’t even have a home for fucks sake

The car isn't owned by PJ, It's owned by Blackstone Labs LLC and it's rapid depreciation is expended on their books.  Is this a good use of company capital?  Probably not, but PJ gets to drive this car like it's his own, which he probably enjoys and he's using it to promote the brand.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2020, 02:06:14 PM »
John Carmack of id software already drove super powered Ferraris(1200hp+) back in the 90ies and I guess he wasn't the first dude to do so.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2020, 02:47:01 PM »
One of his ex-girlfriend's dropped a video of him jacking off and being odd with his ex-wife Celeste. He managed to get the raw videos scrubbed from the internet, but this slightly edited version is still out there -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EpsxEtlSyQo/ .

They edited out his piece, but it was a very modest penis.

DAMN - forget the needle dick part - HOW IN THE FCKN HELL does a man grovel to a girl that he says cheated on him and is screaming to GET OUT?!?!?
I love my wife intensely - but if she was a ho and also was yelling for me to go - I’d drive away and pitch the rearview mirror out the window.  You gotta love yourself above all. Doesn’t mean be a douchbag tough guy or just a dickhead - but goddamn WHY would you want a woman that doesn’t want you? I am sure I’ve walked when they really wanted me to “fight for them” - but fck that. Life is already too damn short. Die of ANYTHING other than stress

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2020, 05:14:49 PM »
DAMN - forget the needle dick part - HOW IN THE FCKN HELL does a man grovel to a girl that he says cheated on him and is screaming to GET OUT?!?!?
I love my wife intensely - but if she was a ho and also was yelling for me to go - I’d drive away and pitch the rearview mirror out the window.  You gotta love yourself above all. Doesn’t mean be a douchbag tough guy or just a dickhead - but goddamn WHY would you want a woman that doesn’t want you? I am sure I’ve walked when they really wanted me to “fight for them” - but fck that. Life is already too damn short. Die of ANYTHING other than stress
.  ^^ WOW well said!....^^

rollin

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2020, 06:33:38 PM »
Not sure I'd be buying that with a court case coming up in May.  Robert Dimaggio already pleaded guilty.
That is probably not a good thing for PJ.
https://bocanewsnow.com/2019/12/11/guilty-plea-in-blackstone-lab-case-delray-boca-men-implicated/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2020, 07:21:03 PM »

Great post, but I think love does wacky things to people.

I've only *thought* I was in love twice.  And I have never been more vulnerable, and never tolerated more abuse from women than I did to those two women who I - for whatever reason - thought I was in love with.

The sad thing is, I have met all sorts of beautiful women, but I seldom fall in love.  But I guess in 2000 and again in 2018, I did.  In the more recent case, I think the reason why it happened was because she misrepresented herself as being an innocent victim of male abuse, and only wanted a nice guy who cared about her, and blah, blah, blah.  I later found out that she was addicted to Percocets, and had slept with around 35 guys, at leave five of whom she met on Tinder.  What woman would need to use Tinder to get laid?

Had I known those things about her, I would have never had the strong feelings for her that I did.  But I have to say - having those feelings made me very vulnerable, and that is why I loathe the notion of being in love.  It's the very last thing I want to happen to me.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2020, 07:28:16 PM »
Great post, but I think love does wacky things to people.

I've only *thought* I was in love twice.  And I have never been more vulnerable, and never tolerated more abuse from women than I did to those two women who I - for whatever reason - thought I was in love with.

The sad thing is, I have met all sorts of beautiful women, but I seldom fall in love.  But I guess in 2000 and again in 2018, I did.  In the more recent case, I think the reason why it happened was because she misrepresented herself as being an innocent victim of male abuse, and only wanted a nice guy who cared about her, and blah, blah, blah.  I later found out that she was addicted to Percocets, and had slept with around 35 guys, at leave five of whom she met on Tinder.  What woman would need to use Tinder to get laid?

Had I known those things about her, I would have never had the strong feelings for her that I did.  But I have to say - having those feelings made me very vulnerable, and that is why I loathe the notion of being in love.  It's the very last thing I want to happen to me.

Mathjew, the posters here at Getbig are sorry that your sister treated you so poorly.

On the other hand, if your sister bedded 35 guys in Thunder Bay, Ontario, is that all of them ?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2020, 07:50:23 PM »
Mathjew, the posters here at Getbig are sorry that your sister treated you so poorly.

On the other hand, if your sister bedded 35 guys in Thunder Bay, Ontario, is that all of them ?
LOL! BrrRrrrrrRrrrrrrrrRrrr! That’s some stone cold shit right there! 😃

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2020, 08:48:44 PM »

Not my sister, but yes - that would sum up all of Thunder Bay's male population.

In Thunder Bay, "You don't lose your girlfriend - you just lose your turn!"

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2020, 11:04:12 PM »
Not sure I'd be buying that with a court case coming up in May.  Robert Dimaggio already pleaded guilty.
That is probably not a good thing for PJ.
https://bocanewsnow.com/2019/12/11/guilty-plea-in-blackstone-lab-case-delray-boca-men-implicated/

Unlike PJ you possess common sense.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2020, 12:10:26 AM »
.  ^^ WOW well said!....^^

How was laura in bed?