Author Topic: Biden in trouble - Inappropriate Touching  (Read 5885 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Biden in trouble - Inappropriate Touching
« on: April 10, 2020, 02:14:27 AM »
Seven women have now accused Biden of inappropriate touching and anal sniffing, snoring and farting away

https://news.yahoo.com/seven-women-have-now-accused-joe-biden-of-inappropriate-touching-131204785.html

Q

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Re: Biden in trouble
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 03:30:05 AM »
Living the life just snoring and farting away.....

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 03:46:34 AM »
I figured he'd wear a woman's panty.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 03:54:22 AM »
How much is Trump paying them to come forward? Fuck I hate Trump as a person - scumbag.

J

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 04:12:28 AM »
How much is Trump paying them to come forward? Fuck I hate Trump as a person - scumbag.

J
Trump owns your mind.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 06:05:27 AM »

J

Trump 2020
Q

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2020, 06:09:00 AM »
Nothing wrong with a little anal sniffing. Just gotta hope you don't find one that makes you gag.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2020, 06:12:15 AM »
Media and #metoo will ignore it.
Y

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2020, 12:03:52 PM »

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2020, 12:04:49 PM »
Seven women have now accused Biden of inappropriate touching and anal sniffing, snoring and farting away

https://news.yahoo.com/seven-women-have-now-accused-joe-biden-of-inappropriate-touching-131204785.html

Accusations like this actually helped Trump. Maybe it will do the same for Joey.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2020, 12:08:24 PM »

J

Significantly less than the DNC paid fake witness Christine Blasey Ford.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2020, 12:47:41 PM »
Accusations like this actually helped Trump. Maybe it will do the same for Joey.

I could get on board with Bidens deviance, but not when it involves kids. We need corona to do us a solid here...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2020, 12:51:34 PM »
"No men have come forward, but all of the women have said Biden’s unwanted behavior wasn’t sexual but made them uncomfortable."

"Ally Coll, was a Democratic staffer working at a reception when she was introduced to Biden, who, she said, “leaned in, squeezed her shoulders and delivered a compliment about her smile, holding her ‘for a beat too long,’” the Washington Post reported."

I'm more than willing to throw Biden to the curb, but when I compare his allegations to the numerous lawsuits against Trump, and Trumps own recorded confession on how he assaults women, and he still got elected, I'll need a bit more.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2020, 01:29:21 PM »
"No men have come forward, but all of the women have said Biden’s unwanted behavior wasn’t sexual but made them uncomfortable."

"Ally Coll, was a Democratic staffer working at a reception when she was introduced to Biden, who, she said, “leaned in, squeezed her shoulders and delivered a compliment about her smile, holding her ‘for a beat too long,’” the Washington Post reported."

I'm more than willing to throw Biden to the curb, but when I compare his allegations to the numerous lawsuits against Trump, and Trumps own recorded confession on how he assaults women, and he still got elected, I'll need a bit more.

The Reade allegation against Joe Biden is that he reached up under her skirt and digitally penetrated her.

She refused the advance, Biden had her fired.

At this point it is an allegation that none of the MSM have mentioned. Even CNN did not ask Biden about the allegation during his one hour Town Hall interview on their network. To put that in perspective, the MSM spent 305 minutes on the Christine Blasey Ford allegation in the week following her accusing Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2020, 01:41:52 PM »

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2020, 01:43:12 PM »
I could get on board with Bidens deviance, but not when it involves kids. We need corona to do us a solid here...

Whatcha talkin bout Willis????

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2020, 01:44:59 PM »
C’mon. Is this now the yardstick?

“hugging her “just a little bit too long””

I’m no Biden fan but this shit isn’t bringing him down.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2020, 02:06:44 PM »

J

Haha, is that really the first thing that came to mind for you?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2020, 02:14:41 PM »
That article is a year old.

April 4, 2019

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2020, 02:17:02 PM »
How is old Bernie performing  ;D

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2020, 02:19:27 PM »
How is old Bernie performing  ;D

He dropped out.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2020, 02:30:16 PM »
He dropped out.

yes i know, just p.o. old saggy  ;)

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2020, 02:49:22 PM »
Believe me they're going to vote for him no questions asked

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2020, 03:11:09 PM »

What a puss and typical Democratic shill. If a women came forward and said "Orange Man" put his hands down her pants and finger-fanged her you and your liberal wusses would be all over about what a horrible human he is and he needs to be impeached etc. Uncle Joe is a creepy weird and mildly demented individual who is going to get slaughtered. Trump will call that woman and she will be front and center at the debates unnerving dementia Joe. It will be classic. BTW it doesn't really matter as by November the USA will be on the way back to recovery and there will likely be some viable therapies available.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2020, 03:13:43 PM »
C’mon. Is this now the yardstick?

“hugging her “just a little bit too long””

I’m no Biden fan but this shit isn’t bringing him down.

You don't read much homo or is it just MSPMS you read. If you went to non-left leaning sites you would see that multitudes of women have come forward and it is not just hugging. Dipshit, you were one of the fools on the Kavanaugh train when Blassie Ford gave her false deposition. Liberal commie.