Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn. Odd Man, Odd Video -  (Read 5620 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Mike O'Hearn. Odd Man, Odd Video -
« on: June 19, 2020, 09:30:04 PM »

Sorta admits to steroids, sorta doesn't. Someone hurt his feelings it seems.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Mike O'Hearn. Odd Man, Odd Video -
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 09:57:28 PM »
is he still peddling duck eggs?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 10:00:21 PM »
is he still peddling duck eggs?

Frogpeddler!

Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 10:29:12 PM »
He does seem hurt in that video - very personally offended.

I guess it would suck to put so much effort into something and have people reduce your entire work ethic to steroids...

The problem in Mike O'Hearn's case is that he always boasts that he is naturally.  And that is why he gets the negative fan aggregate response to that, which is almost unique to him.

I think by claiming to be natural, it's quite possible that more people think he uses than if he just said nothing, because they run into discussions online about it [be they threads on boards like Getbig or Reddit, YouTube comments, or comments from O'Hearn's Facebook page or elsewhere].

O'Hearn does seem kind of sad there.  I wish he would just say nothing.  :-\

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 10:50:09 PM »
50 year old man, dressed like a teenager wearing a backwards hat. In his feelings because People think he uses steroids. Such a weird guy, why does he even care what people think? Grow the fuck up old man-

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2020, 10:52:53 PM »
I will never understand why anyone cares what he says. I don’t give a damn what he’s done or what he claims. It doesn’t affect me. Why waste time gossiping and whining about anyone. It reminds me of those housewives shows that women watch.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2020, 11:32:48 PM »
I watched the video and I literally cannot comprehend what he is rambling about other than being up set.

He's calling out snowflakes but he comes across as one. Dudes accomplished A LOT, legit legend in the fitness industry and hes posting videos like this....its sad.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2020, 11:48:34 PM »
Menopause is a b!tch

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2020, 12:14:09 AM »
Comprehend....comprehens ion.... Comprehends... Comprehendo... Makes total sense.

Weirdo dumbass, mind is fried from thirty years of tren.... Been lying so long he actually believes his own lies.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2020, 12:16:27 AM »
Thinks he's some sort of superman super success.....

In reality is a failed bodybuilder, failed actor, failed sports star, failed promoter of products, 50 year old chronic drug user......

He does have a mildly successful YouTube channel.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2020, 05:56:53 AM »
I watched the video and I literally cannot comprehend what he is rambling about other than being up set.

He's calling out snowflakes but he comes across as one. Dudes accomplished A LOT, legit legend in the fitness industry and hes posting videos like this....its sad.

What has he accomplished? Why is he a legend?

He's not even a pro. When did he last even compete? No where near elite pro thong genetics.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2020, 06:04:23 AM »
I tried for 1 1/2 minutes to comprehend what exactly the fuck was even the subject matter.  my god wtf is going on in the world.  this guy means nothing to no one.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2020, 06:11:55 AM »
Fans of bodybuilding are a strange fringe bunch of weirdos.  Mike seems like a good guy but he doesn't get that the majority of bodybuilding fans are a strange subculture of insecure low life's of society. He thinks they are going to embrace him but they live to tear people down to prop up their own lousy life.  Is he a user? Most likely. I will give him this. He is incredibly strong and built year after year. You have pro bodybuilders who look like crap months after winning a contest. Mike fluctuates between looking good and looking amazing. He could hang with any Olympia level competitor in the gym and probably destroy them with the weights he can use. Damn he's in his 50's handling heavy weights in his bodybuilding program. I give him props. Competed in power lifting, bodybuilding and martial arts at a high level. Few could say the same.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2020, 06:16:02 AM »
I tried for 1 1/2 minutes to comprehend what exactly the fuck was even the subject matter.  my god wtf is going on in the world.  this guy means nothing to no one.

O'Hearn is rambling and incoherent here.  Self-absorbed sociopath.  Probably has a lot to do with his 30+ years of roid abuse... androgen brain. 

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2020, 06:23:39 AM »
Maybe he is one of these people who craves to be a celebrity.  I see it all the time and I want to tell these people - you cannot make yourself a celebrity.  A real celebrity I mean.  That is done by powers behind the scenes and if you aren't part of that, it's just not going to happen.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2020, 06:38:48 AM »
Any new pics of his classy, but ugly gf?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2020, 06:51:27 AM »
Fans of bodybuilding are a strange fringe bunch of weirdos.  Mike seems like a good guy but he doesn't get that the majority of bodybuilding fans are a strange subculture of insecure low life's of society. He thinks they are going to embrace him but they live to tear people down to prop up their own lousy life.  Is he a user? Most likely. I will give him this. He is incredibly strong and built year after year. You have pro bodybuilders who look like crap months after winning a contest. Mike fluctuates between looking good and looking amazing. He could hang with any Olympia level competitor in the gym and probably destroy them with the weights he can use. Damn he's in his 50's handling heavy weights in his bodybuilding program. I give him props. Competed in power lifting, bodybuilding and martial arts at a high level. Few could say the same.

The fans aren't the weirdos mate... O'hern is the weirdo, and of epic proportions,

have a look at the freak you are defending, the guy is totally Self absorbed. Extreme narcissist and sociopath.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2020, 06:53:20 AM »

Also "most likely" a user... Come on, are you Howard's gimmick?

Your are coming off that out of touch.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2020, 06:55:28 AM »
I didn't watch the video but from what I've seen previously he is very incoherent and it's hard to know what he's trying to say. Comes across as a very calculated, sociopathic manipulator, nothing genuine about him. There is a certain type of person for whom anything goes as long as it serves your interests, if you "need" to lie, well then you lie. This is the type of person who sells duck eggs to people who don't know better.

What has really irritated me is those "experts" who say there are 2 things which prove he is natural. One, he always looks the same pretty much and doesn't fluctuate much, and two, he is still with us as you supposedly can't do roids constantly for so long and live. All of this is laughable and there is no way any expert believes this. But what is to be gained from this baloney, why say it?

I mean what kind POS can spew this kind of shit

And his diet philosophy. So retarded.

He looks amazing though, he's been meticulous no doubt. But he's just so unlikeable, so unpersonable. Maybe it's just me though, maybe others think he's a swell guy. ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2020, 07:14:29 AM »

Sorta of admits to steroids, sorta doesn't. Someone hurt his feelings it seems.

Jesus Christ, watched a little of this, and the amount of bullshit coming out of his mouth in just a few seconds is disgusting Lol. He talks about how no one can do steroids for 40 years. Then he mentions Robby Robinson who is in shape at 75. Well, how long has Robby used steroids? Hmm... what is he saying, Robby is a lifetime natural? What exactly is his point?

"You can be better than me and stay natural". Dude needs a slap on the mouth.  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2020, 07:21:57 AM »
Jesus Christ, watched a little of this, and the amount of bullshit coming out of his mouth in just a few seconds is disgusting Lol. He talks about how no one can do steroids for 40 years. Then he mentions Robby Robinson who is in shape at 75. Well, how long has Robby used steroids? Hmm... what is he saying, Robby is a lifetime natural? What exactly is his point?

"You can be better than me and stay natural". Dude needs a slap on the mouth.  :D
I wwatched it wow,,he said comprehend maybe 30:times to explain to his titans lol what he means

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2020, 07:28:24 AM »
50 year old man, dressed like a teenager wearing a backwards hat. In his feelings because People think he uses steroids. Such a weird guy, why does he even care what people think? Grow the fuck up old man-
not a fan of him but he makes his money because some idiots do listen to him.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2020, 07:33:40 AM »
I didn't watch the video but from what I've seen previously he is very incoherent and it's hard to know what he's trying to say. Comes across as a very calculated, sociopathic manipulator, nothing genuine about him. There is a certain type of person for whom anything goes as long as it serves your interests, if you "need" to lie, well then you lie. This is the type of person who sells duck eggs to people who don't know better.

What has really irritated me is those "experts" who say there are 2 things which prove he is natural. One, he always looks the same pretty much and doesn't fluctuate much, and two, he is still with us as you supposedly can't do roids constantly for so long and live. All of this is laughable and there is no way any expert believes this. But what is to be gained from this baloney, why say it?

I mean what kind POS can spew this kind of shit

And his diet philosophy. So retarded.

He looks amazing though, he's been meticulous no doubt. But he's just so unlikeable, so unpersonable. Maybe it's just me though, maybe others think he's a swell guy. ;D

Those clips sum up how much of a piece of shit this dude is....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2020, 07:34:34 AM »
I wwatched it wow,,he said comprehend maybe 30:times to explain to his titans lol what he means

Maybe when he says "comprehend" he means "read between the lines"... as in "what I'm saying is a lie but you should understand what I'm getting at"? :D I don't know.

How about about just saying it as it is? But no, we are going to spew diarrhea and you are going to eat it all up. :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2020, 07:54:28 AM »
What has he accomplished? Why is he a legend?

He's not even a pro. When did he last even compete? No where near elite pro thong genetics.

Good points. Never a pro, or even a competitor, but has more fitness magazine covers to his name than any Mr. O besides Arnold.

Inventor of duck eggs and frog fitness.