Author Topic: Paul Stanley jacked  (Read 7381 times)

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Paul Stanley jacked
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2020, 05:15:29 AM »
I think Ace went both ways.  There is a pic in one of Gene's books (maybe 'Kiss and Make-Up') of Ace making out with another man.  I can't find the pic anywhere online though.
Took the cock..Gay

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2020, 06:08:15 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2020, 11:45:09 AM »
Stanley is in fine shape...all 130 lbs of him.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2020, 11:46:13 AM »
Took the cock..Gay

Did Gene write that?
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2020, 02:52:09 PM »
Stanley is NOT gay. He just has a performance side to him (flamboyant and such) born of his era. Those of my vintage know of what I speak.

As far as his muscularity, at various times throughout the years he has obviously weight trained. Look at the photo of him on the Crazy Nights album (‘87).

Thin but muscular. And very hairy. Haha.

The pic in the OP IS him, no question. Not even an argument.

Gene and Paul ARE KISS. Even though The Starchild has some political views and opinions I vehemently oppose, he’s a rock legend, and I totally dig him. No homo.

Peter and Ace are legendary fuckups. They’re classic elements of the KISS story, but considerably embarrassing asshats. Ace had a spark to him, but he derailed as a human in the later seventies. Certainly his playing stalled, and, ultimately, regressed.

A lot of fuckups in the KISS story: Vinnie, St. John, Bob Kulick, etc.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2020, 04:58:17 PM »
Did Paul ever experimented?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2020, 06:17:42 PM »
Most overrated band ever. Kiss fucking blows

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2020, 06:42:51 PM »

Average musicians and songs, but they had the right gimmick at the right time. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2020, 04:20:54 AM »
Average musicians and songs, but they had the right gimmick at the right time.
Yes, they cashed in huge on their gimmick.  In the late 70's and early 80's they had a (terrible) movie, cartoon, lunch boxes, action figures, etc, etc.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2020, 04:49:16 AM »
Yes, they cashed in huge on their gimmick.  In the late 70's and early 80's they had a (terrible) movie, cartoon, lunch boxes, action figures, etc, etc.

They were heroes to kids in the 70s and 80s!

I thought The Demon (Gene Simmons character) was so cool in 78-79

Q

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2020, 05:02:48 AM »
Paul Stanley is one of the most feminine guys I’ve ever seen and heard. I know he’s married to a female but I find it impossible for him to be fully straight.

Gene probably tossed his salad back in the day.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2020, 05:36:36 AM »

100% true.  I remember all the kids on my block were crazy for Kiss.  If you did not like Kiss in the 70's, you were considered a fag.  The rumors flying about them being Satan worshipers (Knights In Satan's Service) only made them more popular.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2020, 06:01:47 AM »
100% true.  I remember all the kids on my block were crazy for Kiss.  If you did not like Kiss in the 70's, you were considered a fag.  The rumors flying about them being Satan worshipers (Knights In Satan's Service) only made them more popular.

And in 1978, i thought these covers were the coolest (they looked like Superheroes)

Artist Ken Kelly

Artist Ken Kelly was a Getbigger

---

Also loved the cover art of Phil Lawvere in the 80s for Celtic Frost and Kreator

Q

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2020, 07:31:23 AM »
And in 1978, i thought these covers were the coolest (they looked like Superheroes)

Artist Ken Kelly

Artist Ken Kelly was a Getbigger

---

Also loved the cover art of Phil Lawvere in the 80s for Celtic Frost and Kreator

Destroyer is actually a good album

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2020, 07:33:57 AM »
Destroyer is actually a good album
One of their best
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2020, 11:17:56 AM »

Me too.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2020, 12:44:34 PM »
Gene was at the San Diego comic-con in 2003.  He was signing autographs at a table out in the open. Me and a friend were watching from about 30 ft away.  A big breasted (DD+) girl walks up to him and she asked him to sign her Kiss shirt.  Gene waves his finger back and forth and his hand downward, so she pulls her shirt down revealing her bare tits.  He took the sharpie and signed his name, he dots the I in Simmons on her nipple.  She simply giggled, thanked him and kissed him.  Right after that another girl drops the marker in front of him, as she bent over to pick it up Gene makes a sign of the cross, grabs her hips, then pretends to plow her. 

Can you imagine anyone getting away with this today?  You'd be arrested for sexual harassment. Thanks metoo.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2020, 12:48:25 PM »
Gene was at the San Diego comic-con in 2003.  He was signing autographs at a table out in the open. Me and a friend were watching from about 30 ft away.  A big breasted (DD+) girl walks up to him and she asked him to sign her Kiss shirt.  Gene waves his finger back and forth and his hand downward, so she pulls her shirt down revealing her bare tits.  He took the sharpie and signed his name, he dots the I in Simmons on her nipple.  She simply giggled, thanked him and kissed him.  Right after that another girl drops the marker in front of him, as she bent over to pick it up Gene makes a sign of the cross, grabs her hips, then pretends to plow her. 

Can you imagine anyone getting away with this today?  You'd be arrested for sexual harassment. Thanks metoo.

2003 sure was a different era, so was 93 and 83!

Sure miss the 80s when i see today's events!
Q

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2020, 12:54:33 PM »
Oh really? Then why if you go to youtube you see in the comments ''KISS is the greatest band ever''...?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2020, 04:49:10 PM »
Big KISS fan, but I understand the trash talking. A lot of its history is plagued with missteps and ridiculousness.

Still, the band has a great many well-written songs in its repertoire.

Lots of schlock, too, of course.  ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2020, 06:01:08 PM »
Big KISS fan, but I understand the trash talking. A lot of its history is plagued with missteps and ridiculousness.

Still, the band has a great many well-written songs in its repertoire.

Lots of schlock, too, of course.  ;D

Ace and Peter were total fuck ups, both back in the day and on the reunion tour.  Fun to hear Gene tell stories about all the dumb shit they did.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2020, 06:36:19 PM »
Stanley is NOT gay. He just has a performance side to him (flamboyant and such) born of his era. Those of my vintage know of what I speak.

As far as his muscularity, at various times throughout the years he has obviously weight trained. Look at the photo of him on the Crazy Nights album (‘87).

Thin but muscular. And very hairy. Haha.

The pic in the OP IS him, no question. Not even an argument.

Gene and Paul ARE KISS. Even though The Starchild has some political views and opinions I vehemently oppose, he’s a rock legend, and I totally dig him. No homo.

Peter and Ace are legendary fuckups. They’re classic elements of the KISS story, but considerably embarrassing asshats. Ace had a spark to him, but he derailed as a human in the later seventies. Certainly his playing stalled, and, ultimately, regressed.

A lot of fuckups in the KISS story: Vinnie, St. John, Bob Kulick, etc.
Truth ,,,of course as a kid I loved kiss Had all the stuff ,frehley was a decent guitarist but his destructive  behavior did him no good .kiss was massive in 75 to 80:period even there bad albums after dynasty still toured well live.alive 1 was the start point on the rise ,rock n roll over destroyer love gun set up alive 2 well..

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2020, 06:51:29 PM »
Truth ,,,of course as a kid I loved kiss Had all the stuff ,frehley was a decent guitarist but his destructed behavior did him no good .

He was always a quite basic rock guitarist. Not the least bit impressive, technically. But he had a “thing” that was his, and the whole image-persona deal, of course. And as with Criss, he not only didn’t progress as a musician as the seventies wore on, but his chops began to deteriorate. Substance use certainly played a role in this.

Then in 1978 Edward Van Halen hit the scene and a player like Ace was instantly relegated to yesterday’s news. He just wasn’t even in Ed’s area code.

And then the eighties happened: Yngwie (and the entire Shrapnel army of shredders), Lynch, DeMartini, Beach, Gillis, Bratta, Le Tekro, Sykes, etc., etc.

Ace was dead in the water.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2020, 06:58:30 PM »
He was always a quite basic rock guitarist. Not the least bit impressive, technically. But he had a “thing” that was his, and the whole image-persona deal, of course. And as with Criss, he not only didn’t progress as a musician as the seventies wore on, but his chops began to deteriorate. Substance use certainly played a role in this.

Then in 1978 Edward Van Halen hit the scene and a player like Ace was instantly relegated to yesterday’s news. He just wasn’t even in Ed’s area code.

And then the eighties happened: Yngwie (and the entire Shrapnel army of shredders), Lynch, DeMartini, Beach, Gillis, Bratta, Le Tekro, Sykes, etc., etc.

Ace was dead in the water.
Yes absolutely,,my uncle got me into kiss he is 4 yrs older than me,heard kiss over and over at his house he had walls top to bottom in kiss stuff,I was 8 he was 12 ,I turned 10 and he put on vh1 I was like kiss who and I am to this day huge vh fan.he then got into ac dc big time so I guess you move on somewhat from your earlier tastes.kiss has some great songs from those yrs.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2020, 07:00:26 PM »

absolutely!!!

how dare that Semite make the sign of the cross!!!!