Author Topic: Protesting - Portland declares Saturday gathering a riot  (Read 87543 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Protesting - Portland declares Saturday gathering a riot
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2020, 06:01:58 PM »
What I find interesting about Prime is that he doesn't even try to make people meltdown, it just happens. You all are getting mad at an 80 year old guy who likely won't even change his opinion about social or political issues. I disagree with Prime about many things, but it seems pointless to get so worked up about it. You people are losing your shit for what? Prime is probably having a good laugh.

Who’s asking him to “change his opinion?”
Seems all we’re asking is for him to validate his own dismissive idiocy with PROOF.

And if, as you say, he’s “laughing,” the only thing he has to laugh at is his own city being burned to the ground, which is even more absurd, and certainly one of the reasons he’s avoiding this thread.

prime likes to “debate.”
Unfortunately, there is nothing to debate here.

Support your stance, prime!
TAKE THE UBER!!!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2020, 07:10:40 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2020, 08:52:23 PM »
It’s not so much Prime but people like him who go on about racism. Then you look up where they live and find this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Linn,_Oregon

The racial makeup of the city was 90.7% White, 0.7% African American, 0.3% Native American, 4.0% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.0% from other races, and 3.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latinoof any race were 4.0% of the population.

If PrimeChickenShit won’t go into Portland to document the peaceful protest in real-time, it would be very easy to bring the peaceful protest to his front door.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2020, 09:03:23 PM »
Is more than asking him to provide evidence. Have you not noticed the vitriol toward Prime, as if anger will make him change his opinion. Usually when people get that angry over someone else’s  opinions, it’s much more than just wanting them to provide evidence. Have you not noticed the multitude of personal attacks? Clearly, it’s more than just asking for evidence.

Are you sure you don’t mean PrimeCrybaby’s vitriol, anger, and personal attacks toward President Donald Trump ?

If you’re going to try to stir shit, at least try to be semi-creative about it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2020, 03:14:45 AM »

Not a surprise. Anytime you have somebody on Twitter espousing Marxist values it’s always some retired asshole teacher.

It’s time to stop canonizing these motherfuckers. 90% of them aren’t even needed anymore.

Regarding the topic, New York City there was an occupy City Hall Protest BLM White leftists. Eventually the local black homeless took it over and then they were removed by NYPD. The reason this is going on so long in Portland is because there are no blacks to do this.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2020, 08:41:40 AM »
Not a surprise. Anytime you have somebody on Twitter espousing Marxist values it’s always some retired asshole teacher.

It’s time to stop canonizing these motherfuckers. 90% of them aren’t even needed anymore.

Regarding the topic, New York City there was an occupy City Hall Protest BLM White leftists. Eventually the local black homeless took it over and then they were removed by NYPD. The reason this is going on so long in Portland is because there are no blacks to do this.

I agree. Education can be totally restructured through the internet. What they are stringing out over 12 years could be learned in a fraction of the time. Same with college.

----

It's still mostly peaceful except for constant fires, explosives, and endless attempts to capture a federal building.

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1287298443522658304

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2020, 09:02:09 AM »
Are you sure you don’t mean PrimeCrybaby’s vitriol, anger, and personal attacks toward President Donald Trump ?

If you’re going to try to stir shit, at least try to be semi-creative about it.

Prime is a crybaby in his own way but so is everyone else who disagrees with him.

Yeah, but who cares if he is mean toward Trump. You don't know Trump. Why do you care that he says mean things about Trump? People spew vitriol toward every president. It's what citizens do. Pick any president and someone has something bad to say about them :::yawn::: Wow, he has said mean things about Trump. Just words, right?

Stirring shit? Hardly. If anything, it's Prime who is stirring the shit and everyone is taking the bait and melting down. Personally, it seems pointless to get all angry and upset over Prime's beliefs/values/ideals. He is unlikely to change and getting angry over the internet is hardly worth it. Who really gives a shit what his political beliefs are. To each their own, I guess.
X

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2020, 09:06:15 AM »
Prime is a crybaby in his own way but so is everyone else who disagrees with him.

Yeah, but who cares if he is mean toward Trump. You don't know Trump. Why do you care that he says mean things about Trump? People spew vitriol toward every president. It's what citizens do. Pick any president and someone has something bad to say about them :::yawn::: Wow, he has said mean things about Trump. Just words, right?

Stirring shit? Hardly. If anything, it's Prime who is stirring the shit and everyone is taking the bait and melting down. Personally, it seems pointless to get all angry and upset over Prime's beliefs/values/ideals. He is unlikely to change and getting angry over the internet is hardly worth it. Who really gives a shit what his political beliefs are. To each their own, I guess.

Apparently only you sense the anger At PrimePedo, no one else seems to care.

Another weak attempt at attention whoring. Maybe you should go post about another fake coronavirus test, that’s more your speed.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2020, 09:07:27 AM »
I don't know if this is Portland but

check out this exasperated "guy" screaming:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2020, 09:10:43 AM »
Apparently only you sense the anger At PrimePedo, no one else seems to care.

Another weak attempt at attention whoring. Maybe you should go post about another fake coronavirus test, that’s more your speed.

I think anyone who reads the posts directed at Prime in an objective manner would agree that they are angry. It's quite clear. People here are just blinded by their own anger.

PS: I have received 8 COVID19 tests and on my way to number 9. All tests have been real.
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2020, 09:18:49 AM »
I think anyone who reads the posts directed at Prime in an objective manner would agree that they are angry. It's quite clear. People here are just blinded by their own anger.

PS: I have received 8 COVID19 tests and on my way to number 9. All tests have been real.

If anyone is blinded by "anger" it is liberals and this fact is well documented.  Conservatives more often than not, experience if not righteous indignation then just good ol' disgust.  We don't like being told how to think, or rather, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.  We don't want to be made to call a man a woman, a woman a man or whatever these perverts set their moral limbo bar on and decide to label one another.   Moral Limbo, i.e., how low can they go?

No need to reply as I am well aware that you and I will never see eye to eye on some topics and that has nothing to do with height.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2020, 09:41:16 AM »

This gimmick is as played out as the Marty Champions waste of time account.

Fake COVID test of peace !

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2020, 09:45:00 AM »
This gimmick is as played out as the Marty Champions waste of time account.

Fake COVID test of peace !

X

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2020, 10:20:36 AM »
"Antifa is marching in the thousands through residential Portland neighborhoods."

Video:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1287261873268600833

residential * residential * residential * residential

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2020, 10:24:46 AM »
"Antifa is marching in the thousands through residential Portland neighborhoods."

Video:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1287261873268600833

residential * residential * residential * residential

Is Prime with them?!?
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2020, 10:27:58 AM »
I don't know if this is Portland but

check out this exasperated "guy" screaming:

Fucking fat worthless sack of utter shit

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2020, 10:59:55 AM »

and counted, skewing the numbers  ::)
:

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2020, 11:08:07 AM »
Is Prime with them?!?

Check this out. Seattle June 20th vs July 25th. They wake up when it comes to them. Paul Gallant is a radio host.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2020, 11:15:22 AM »
and counted, skewing the numbers  ::)

You tell 'em, Princess!    ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2020, 11:37:15 AM »
Check this out. Seattle June 20th vs July 25th. They wake up when it comes to them. Paul Gallant is a radio host.

What do you think Prime would do if they showed up at his front door?
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2020, 11:39:49 AM »
What do you think Prime would do if they showed up at his front door?

Shit condoms? 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2020, 11:49:26 AM »

Hahaha, that's perfect! Now the pussy says he needs to buy a firearm:

It's all "no burning, pillaging or deaths" until they are affected and realize that "hey I'm on your side" doesn't work.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2020, 12:02:36 PM »

It's all "no burning, pillaging or deaths" until they are affected and realize that "hey I'm on your side" doesn't work.
typical hypocrit "liberal" bitch

only serious when its in his back yard..

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2020, 12:21:50 PM »
typical hypocrit "liberal" bitch

only serious when its in his back yard..

Paul Gallant and SF1900 are both very sincere... until someone calls them out on their retarded rhetoric. 

primemuscle still conspicuously silent in this thread...

sf1900... conspicuously, not so much...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #149 on: July 26, 2020, 12:31:50 PM »

I feel for the dude to be honest. Had no clue what he was talking about. The European effect; telling people how to behave behind an ivory wall.

He found out real quick, now he is an American desirous of personal defense. Respect.