Author Topic: melvin sinks to new lows  (Read 4894 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: melvin sinks to new lows
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2020, 01:12:53 PM »

You damn right I hate his guts...I never got a chance to finish him off.  Had him on the ropes with ripping off that dude for 2500 in TShirts and not paying him when Ron put him in timeout for posting a picture of Joe Weider on a tombstone.  I had bought his domain out from him because he didnt pay to renew it and sold it to a gay black twink...was waiting for his ban to end in 20 days when he died before I could put up another thread to send him into a frenzy

Honestly, it's also the reason I'm hardly here anymore...Keith was the only person who could go blow to blow with me on the forums...I prob shaved a few years off my life from battling with him for years.  Everyone else is just some weak ass bitches compared to Keith.  Oh well

Sounds like a Love-Hate relationship
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2020, 01:15:16 PM »
Perhaps vince really wanted to keep his disgusting shameful faggotry a secret and still resents keith for bringing it to getbigs attention

That wasn't Keith , that was Vissy stupid friends Derrick and Robin contacting Billy Guns wanting help stabbing me in the back to break up our relationship.   Derrick was staying in a room in the trailer and went through my computer.  Both of them are fortunate that they still have their teeth and spine...threw Dare-bear's ass out the house
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2020, 01:21:35 PM »
Sounds like a Love-Hate relationship

It was when Getbig was fun to be here, when we were at war with the other forums.. when there were pawnings like no other...the days of Squadfather, McFarland, Goatboy, and my former nemesis who I now work with, Judi. 

Now it's over it...boards have dried up..no new challengers...Goatboy, Derek Anthony, Keith...dead.  even fucking with Basile isnt something I wish to do snymore as its ran its course.😞😞😞😞😞😔🥺🥺🥺
A

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2020, 01:31:47 PM »
Go to war on forums   :D

Almost as bad as going to war in the weight room  ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2020, 01:57:40 PM »

That wasn't Keith , that was Vissy stupid friends Derrick and Robin contacting Billy Guns wanting help stabbing me in the back to break up our relationship.   Derrick was staying in a room in the trailer and went through my computer.  Both of them are fortunate that they still have their teeth and spine...threw Dare-bear's ass out the house

Who were Derrick and Robin (mustve been more than friends no?)  and why did they do that? (/trying to break up the relation)

Didn't they approve of Vissy being with a black man or were they jealous?
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2020, 01:59:16 PM »
That wasn't Keith, that was Vissy stupid friends Derrick and Robin contacting Billy Guns wanting help stabbing me in the back to break up our relationship. Derrick was staying in a room in the trailer and went through my computer.  Both of them are fortunate that they still have their teeth and spine...threw Dare-bear's ass out the house

I guess that is what happens when you have a few surplus twinks living with you in the trailer.

Why were they trying to break up your relationship with Vissy?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2020, 02:35:19 PM »
It was when Getbig was fun to be here, when we were at war with the other forums.. when there were pawnings like no other...the days of Squadfather, McFarland, Goatboy, and my former nemesis who I now work with, Judi. 

Now it's over it...boards have dried up..no new challengers...Goatboy, Derek Anthony, Keith...dead.  even fucking with Basile isnt something I wish to do snymore as its ran its course.😞😞😞😞😞😔🥺🥺🥺
Getbig won the war of forums that's why the others dried up.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2020, 02:52:08 PM »
Getbig won the war of forums that's why the others dried up.

Reddit and insta/youtube comments won

The misc died after they got some kid to suicide live on cam and it got shut down. It also splintered off as fitmisc which has decent traffic.

RX died because of over moderation.

MD got taken over by a bunch of old depressed dudes who just circle jerk each other.

Getbig is still king, but it's barely hanging on.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2020, 02:54:00 PM »
Who were Derrick and Robin (mustve been more than friends no?)  and why did they do that? (/trying to break up the relation)

Didn't they approve of Vissy being with a black man or were they jealous?

Robin was a psycho bitch and Derrick was an unemployed massage therapist who had a foul oder
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2020, 02:54:52 PM »
I guess that is what happens when you have a few surplus twinks living with you in the trailer.

Why were they trying to break up your relationship with Vissy?

Take a guess....lol
A

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2020, 02:57:03 PM »

Truth. The board was a lot of fun back then. I started reading Getbig in 2001, when I stumbled upon it just after Mike Mentzer's death. It was a completely different place.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2020, 03:58:31 PM »
vince got spit in the face

did nothing

he is all talk

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2020, 04:47:26 PM »
Vince  Electric Boogaloo-voodooed that  dude, another poor son of a gun sent to the afterlife by VVV

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2020, 06:39:52 PM »

Goatboy is dead?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2020, 06:48:52 PM »
vince got spit in the face

did nothing

he is all talk

This.he was petrified of DA.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2020, 08:53:20 PM »
Goatboy is dead?

Yep, dont have the details but someone told me he passed away years ago
A

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2020, 09:21:45 PM »
Vince, on a separate note, how much ‘safety fat’ are you holding right now?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2020, 10:19:38 PM »
Robin was a psycho bitch and Derrick was an unemployed massage therapist who had a foul oder

And they both wanted Vissy to break up with you so they could be with him?
Q

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2020, 10:34:52 PM »

Didnt miss the dates...anytime I see any hint of that piece of shit I'll trash him....dont care if he's ashes in the ocean.  If you look back at the wars we had, you'd understand.

Get over it. It’s been like 10 years since he passed. It’s not like he’s going to respond 🙄

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2020, 12:34:03 AM »

Did you have a 4some with Derrick and Robin?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2020, 02:30:01 AM »
Did you have a 4some with Derrick and Robin?

If Derrick and Robin were trying to break up Goodrum and Vissys relationship, then that is not so likely.
Goodrum talks badly of Derrick and Robin so my guess is that they did not like Goodrum, or that they wanted Vissy to themselves (in a sexual manner?)

It is however anyone's guess what happened based on the substantial lack of information, about the context, which Goodrum has hitherto posted.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2020, 02:52:21 AM »
If Derrick and Robin were trying to break up Goodrum and Vissys relationship, then that is not so likely.
Goodrum talks badly of Derrick and Robin so my guess is that they did not like Goodrum, or that they wanted Vissy to themselves (in a sexual manner?)

It is however anyone's guess what happened based on the substantial lack of information, about the context, which Goodrum has hitherto posted.

Goodrum knew well about Derricks odor, which meant they probably had a close encounter once, if it was a fourway with all of them during that encounter, or only with Derrick, only Goodrum knows, since Vissy left the forum.
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2020, 02:56:37 AM »
Goodrum knew well about Derricks odor, which meant they probably had a close encounter once, if it was a fourway with all of them during that encounter, or only with Derrick, only Goodrum knows, since Vissy left the forum.

Can you imagine the smell in that trailer, with 4 lusty unwashed people living in it, combined with an old computer running Getbig 24/7 ?  :D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2020, 12:47:06 PM »
Can you imagine the smell in that trailer, with 4 lusty unwashed people living in it, combined with an old computer running Getbig 24/7 ?  :D

Haha if ever a trailer deserved to be blown up by stray military rockets that was it

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2020, 02:20:38 PM »

Trailer w accompanying Massage Therapist Odor of Peace (Tbombz would fit in well due to his craving for deep tissue massage)

Stray Military Rocketry of Peace
Q