Author Topic: The Greatest Show on Earth  (Read 713 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
The Greatest Show on Earth
« on: September 22, 2020, 04:48:44 PM »
With sports not playing to live audiences, and no concerts Trump is the only touring act in the world that’s playing to big crowds.

And if you’re gonna give me the safety bullshit liberals, fuck you in advance. I personally watched massive BLM protests in New York City and the Democratic leadership didn’t do jack shit.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: The Greatest Show on Earth
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 05:06:39 PM »
Protesting in large crowds against racjism and poleece protects you from Covid.  Going to Trump rallies will infect you with Covid.

Simple logic.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 05:22:32 PM »
Protesting in large crowds against racjism and poleece protects you from Covid.  Going to Trump rallies will infect you with Covid.

Simple logic.

We’re still waiting to hear about all the deaths from the Sturgis Bike Rally.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 08:04:33 PM »
We’re still waiting to hear about all the deaths from the Sturgis Bike Rally.

One of my brothers and his wife went again this year.  She is an ICU nurse and they were tested for the bullshit Virus when they returned.  Negativo. 

Fuck the cucks and their bullshit virus.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 01:47:40 AM »
Ole Pervy Joe is just killing 'em out there on his stunning tour of gaffe's and goof-ups.  ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 03:59:52 AM »
Ole Pervy Joe is just killing 'em out there on his stunning tour of gaffe's and goof-ups.  ::)

That person on the left listening to Senile Joe is risking his mental health.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 07:53:11 AM »
How could any sane person sit in one of those stupid "social distancing" circles without bursting into laughter at the sheer lunacy of it all?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2020, 09:47:37 AM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2020, 11:20:07 AM »
How could any sane person sit in one of those stupid "social distancing" circles without bursting into laughter at the sheer lunacy of it all?
It's about personal safety from a catching a deadly virus
If you don't want to believe me or dems, at least believe what Trump said ( on tape!).

Bob Woodward recorded Trump saying how terrible that Covid was and that it could spread via air .
He also said that plenty of younger people get it and it was like the plague.
Trump knew it was deadly but wanted to "play it down".
He keeps lying to the public because he's selfish and wants cheering crowds to adore him.

Trump doesn't care about anyone else's personal safety and encourages them to jam in, without masks , yelling at rallies .
Notice how those behind seated closer behind him are REQUIRED by the Trump campaign to wear masks.
That's NOT for their safety, but for Trump.

Face it , you've been duped by a  con man.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2020, 12:01:29 PM »
If you don't want to believe me or dems, at least believe what Trump said ( on tape!).

Bob Woodward recorded Trump saying how terrible that Covid was and that it could spread via air .
He keeps lying to the public because he's selfish and wants cheering crowds to adore him.

Trump doesn't care about anyone else's personal safety and encourages them to jam in, without masks , yelling at rallies .
Notice how those behind seated closer behind him are REQUIRED by the Trump campaign to wear masks.

Howard, please post the CDC’s revised COVID mortality rates once Stage 2 and Stage 3 existing condition illnesses are removed.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2020, 02:32:39 PM »

Howard, I live in the most densely populated area of New York City. I’m telling you firsthand that without the media and the government interventions nobody would’ve noticed Covid.

I told everybody here what this was really about back in March. The latest CDC stats confirm what I said.

At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually I figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

Sell the bullshit somewhere else.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2020, 02:47:57 PM »
Howard, I live in the most densely populated area of New York City. I’m telling you firsthand that without the media and the government interventions nobody would’ve noticed Covid.

I told everybody here what this was really about back in March. The latest CDC stats confirm what I said.

Sell the bullshit somewhere else.

Ok, so Trump lied to Bob Woodruff about the dangers and severity of Covid?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2020, 02:51:31 PM »
Howard, please post the CDC’s revised COVID mortality rates once Stage 2 and Stage 3 existing condition illnesses are removed.
Trump used his position to strip the CDC of independent scientific standing.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/14/us/politics/trump-cdc-coronavirus.html

C'mon Walt, Trump actually said ON TAPE that Covid was severe and dangerous. Did he lie ?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2020, 02:58:46 PM »
LOL

One death tied to a rally with over 250k  and we don’t even hear details about the guy or his medical history.

From the article:  "The man who died in Minnesota was in his 60s, had underlying health conditions and was hospitalized before he died, according to Ehresmann."

Translation:  He was already sick and probably died from something other than Covid. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2020, 03:01:15 PM »
From the article:  "The man who died in Minnesota was in his 60s, had underlying health conditions and was hospitalized before he died, according to Ehresmann."

Translation:  He was already sick and probably died from something other than Covid.

Ok.

But why did Trump say ON TAPE, that Covid was a serious deadly and highly contagious virus?
Did he lie about that or what?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2020, 03:57:22 PM »
Ok, so Trump lied to Bob Woodruff about the dangers and severity of Covid?

Coming down with a flu bug is a very serious problem for a small subset of the population. For everyone else it’s just the fucking flu.

Trump was going with what the experts in the field who work in the government were telling him.

This pathetic second-guessing of him when you can’t prove that Biden would’ve done any better is a fail. That’s why Biden’s campaign is falling apart. He has this one stupid fucking issue that isn’t even a big deal anymore and he’s running it into the ground. Hell, the Democratic leadership in New York was more concerned about a stupid fucking plastic bag ban then it was about Covid coming into March.

Worst candidate ever. There’s a reason Obama didn’t endorse him until there was no other choice. He knows Biden is a fucking idiot. I’ll bet he’s rooting for Trump. That taxing wealth shit doesn’t sound so good now that he’s very wealthy.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2020, 04:15:17 PM »
Coming down with a flu bug is a very serious problem for a small subset of the population. For everyone else it’s just the fucking flu.

Trump was going with what the experts in the field who work in the government were telling him.

This pathetic second-guessing of him when you can’t prove that Biden would’ve done any better is a fail. That’s why Biden’s campaign is falling apart. He has this one stupid fucking issue that isn’t even a big deal anymore and he’s running it into the ground. Hell, the Democratic leadership in New York was more concerned about a stupid fucking plastic bag ban then it was about Covid coming into March.

Worst candidate ever. There’s a reason Obama didn’t endorse him until there was no other choice. He knows Biden is a fucking idiot. I’ll bet he’s rooting for Trump. That taxing wealth shit doesn’t sound so good now that he’s very wealthy.

That's NOT what Trump said. C'mon now, his words are now PUBLIC record . I have a copy of it right here.
It's clear and obvious proof , he knowingly mislead people on COVID when he knew better.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2020, 04:41:23 PM »
That's NOT what Trump said. C'mon now, his words are now PUBLIC record . I have a copy of it right here.
It's clear and obvious proof , he knowingly mislead people on COVID when he knew better.

Dude we went through this for years ago. Vote for Biden. I really don’t give a fuck.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2020, 05:27:41 PM »
Dude we went through this for years ago. Vote for Biden. I really don’t give a fuck.

LOL, on this day in getbig forum history, not single FUK was given by Thin Lizzy  ;D :D :)

I hear ya bro, I'm watching the 3rd game of the NHL finals Stanley Cup right now.
If Trump or Biden tried to play in the game, they'd break a hip . ;)

FYI, retirement is everything I hoped it would be.
I spend a lot time watching sports, posting rambling nonsense on getbig and fart in my dogs fat face.
My (9th) wife won't get me near me and says I smell like ass and can't get it up with a crane.

Oh well, I got a stray cat nearby, so I'm still getting  pussy, one way or the other. :o

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2020, 04:25:26 PM »
These Trump rallies are by far the best thing on TV. Nothing is even close.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2020, 04:35:33 PM »
Trump used his position to strip the CDC of independent scientific standing.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/14/us/politics/trump-cdc-coronavirus.html

C'mon Walt, Trump actually said ON TAPE that Covid was severe and dangerous. Did he lie ?

Here Howard I will help you with the latest numbers by CNN and the follow up by Andrew Bostrom who tracks COVID.

Number of positive college students = 48,000 +
Number of college students hospitalized = 2
Number of college students who died from Coronavirus = 0

Percent of all Americans between ages 0-19 who test positive and survive Coronavirus = 99.997%

So that means 3 people in 1,000,000 die and were positive for Coronavirus at the time of their death.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2020, 04:50:08 PM »
Here Howard I will help you with the latest numbers by CNN and the follow up by Andrew Bostrom who tracks COVID.

Number of positive college students = 48,000 +
Number of college students hospitalized = 2
Number of college students who died from Coronavirus = 0

Percent of all Americans between ages 0-19 who test positive and survive Coronavirus = 99.997%

So that means 3 people in 1,000,000 die and were positive for Coronavirus at the time of their death.

I’ve posted this before. The median age in New York City is 35. Among the working age population there was never a wave one of the virus:

New York City was very slow to close public schools. Didn’t happen until March 15.