Author Topic: CNN (Communist news network) declares Joe Biden the winner  (Read 11817 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: CNN (Communist news network) declares Joe Biden the winner
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2020, 08:31:19 PM »
I'm only stating what I think to be the truth.

At heart, I'm a hardcore libertarian. Unfortunately, our libertarian candidates never make a dent, because they don't have the money needed to garner media exposure.

Between the two evils left to pick from (Dem & Repub), I don't know who is worse. Biden has a very shitty record in politics. I was NOT a Trump fan at all. My idea of a strong Republican president was that of Ronald Reagan and/or George Bush Sr. Trump was not ideal on so many levels, but he was very good to my pockets. Ultimately, if you keep my pockets full and keep America out of wars, I can "somewhat" accept what you bring to the table, especially since they do get a 4-year term and we the people have no real power to remove them unless the house and senate both agree.

My aforementioned statements regarding a presidency that will likely prove to be a stalemate due to a senate controlled by Republicans is simply shared based on experience. Obama suffered the same fate during his second term.

As to whether or not Biden will be medically fit to last 4 years as president is anyone's guess (He will be 78 when he takes the White House). What I do know is that Kamala Harris is terrible based on her track record. Her record is something I've extensively reviewed and she is atrocious.

Again, just my opinions..

"1"

Let's be honest. I'm libertarian. The resson the candidates don't make a dent has nothing to do with money and everything to do with what they campaign on. No drivers licenses for example. You expect to get elected campaigning on doing away with drivers license regulations. Most libertarians just want smaller government. The ones that run are just friggin crazy. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2020, 08:34:50 PM »
It’s spreading. Now Bannon and Sidney Powell. Really hope this pans out

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHTbPM1AQyz/?igshid=6yl8e96dfuv6

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2020, 08:35:27 PM »

I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2020, 08:36:31 PM »
I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this..

I posted it a second ago. You didn’t listen. MS13 drug dealers are more credible than dems

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2020, 08:37:58 PM »
I posted it a second ago. You didn’t listen

we've heard it all before... Trump... blah blah blah.... Fraud.. blah blah blah... courts blah blah blah....

Correct me if I'm wrong

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2020, 08:58:59 PM »

i thought bannon no longer likes trump falcon
A

Capt. SaveAHO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2020, 09:18:27 PM »
Biden could literally step down immediately after being sworn in, and nobody who 'supported' him would be upset.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2020, 10:42:36 PM »
Biden could literally step down immediately after being sworn in, and nobody who 'supported' him would be upset.

True... Harris would be a huge step up from Trump. We only have up to go from this Trump debacle..

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2020, 12:41:13 AM »
Almost every enemy of the US will now be cheering, especially China.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2020, 12:53:20 AM »
Trump will go down as the worst president we've ever had.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2020, 01:15:46 AM »
On the plus side for those outside the US, the US dollar is now forecast to depreciate even more over the long-term.

Emerging market currencies will benefit from this and also as a result of China's strengthening economy due a more 'Chinese-friendly' US administration.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: November 08, 2020, 01:48:02 AM »
Not.over.yet.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2020, 05:58:56 AM »
Let's be honest. I'm libertarian. The resson the candidates don't make a dent has nothing to do with money and everything to do with what they campaign on. No drivers licenses for example. You expect to get elected campaigning on doing away with drivers license regulations. Most libertarians just want smaller government. The ones that run are just friggin crazy.

Jo Jorgensen literally only raised about $2,930,266 and used a little over $2.7 million towards her campaign (https://www.opensecrets.org/2020-presidential-race/jo-jorgensen/candidate?id=N00011042).

Joe Biden literally raised about $1 Billion dollars ($1,380,583,483). There's a world of a difference between the financial firepower Biden had versus what Jorgensen had. (Source: https://www.opensecrets.org/2020-presidential-race/joe-biden/candidate?id=N00001669)

This is an excerpt from CNBC:

"Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is on track to be the first candidate in U.S. history to end up raising $1 billion in a single election cycle, CRP said. President Donald Trump’s campaign for reelection said that Trump raised north of $950 million during the 2020 election. Those totals do not include how much was raised by either the Democratic National Committee or the Republican National Committee."

(Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/28/2020-election-spending-to-hit-nearly-14-billion-a-record.html)

So the moral of the story is that in order to get airtime on most of these liberal and republican networks, you have to pay them A LOT of money throughout the various years leading up to the November 2020 elections. $3 million of Jorgensen's money didn't make a dent in getting her airtime and probably lasted her a few months at best on third rate networks.

I will concede that most Libertarians that do run are batshit crazy, which doesn't help the cause, but money is key to win elections my friend.

You wanna dance? You gotta pay the band (I hope someone can recall who said this and in what movie).

"1"

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2020, 06:20:00 AM »
Jo Jorgensen literally only raised about $2,930,266 and used a little over $2.7 million towards her campaign (https://www.opensecrets.org/2020-presidential-race/jo-jorgensen/candidate?id=N00011042).

Joe Biden literally raised about $1 Billion dollars ($1,380,583,483). There's a world of a difference between the financial firepower Biden had versus what Jorgensen had. (Source: https://www.opensecrets.org/2020-presidential-race/joe-biden/candidate?id=N00001669)

"Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is on track to be the first candidate in U.S. history to end up raising $1 billion in a single election cycle, CRP said. President Donald Trump’s campaign for reelection said that Trump raised north of $950 million during the 2020 election. Those totals do not include how much was raised by either the Democratic National Committee or the Republican National Committee."

(Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/28/2020-election-spending-to-hit-nearly-14-billion-a-record.html)

So the moral of the story is that in order to get airtime on most of these liberal and republican networks, you have to pay them A LOT of money throughout the various years leading up to the November 2020 elections. $3 million of Jorgensen's money didn't make a dent in getting her airtime and probably lasted her a few months at best on third rate networks.

I will concede that most Libertarians that do run are batshit crazy, which doesn't help the cause, but money is key to win elections my friend.

You wanna dance? You gotta pay the band (I hope someone can recall who said this and in what movie).

"1"

mr gazzo want the 200 or said to break your thumbs..rocky balboa when he was collecting from bob on the docks!!!... dont hit the face!!!  ill tape up like hand like you broke the hand!!!!!! you shoulda planned ahead

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2020, 06:27:14 AM »

mr gazzo want the 200 or said to break your thumbs..rocky balboa when he was collecting from bob on the docks!!!... dont hit the face!!!  ill tape up like hand like you broke the hand!!!!!! you shoulda planned ahead

BRAVO!!

Very few men are left that can recall the great movies of our time.

"1"

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2020, 07:32:11 AM »
we've heard it all before... Trump... blah blah blah.... Fraud.. blah blah blah... courts blah blah blah....

Correct me if I'm wrong
fake Muller investigation , fake impeachment ?? ring a bell ??
K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2020, 07:48:48 AM »
I posted it a second ago. You didn’t listen. MS13 drug dealers are more credible than dems

Hell anyone is more credible than your stupid ass.   How's that champagne pouring going?  Calling NC really made a difference didn't it?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2020, 08:09:49 AM »
The CCP are going to be laughing hard.

The US will be run by a weak pro-China government.

China will get stronger and the US weaker.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2020, 10:02:35 AM »

I don't disagree with you at all.

"1"

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: November 08, 2020, 10:04:46 AM »

"1"

Rocky!!  Unless there was another movie before that used that line .

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2020, 10:47:18 AM »
Hell anyone is more credible than your stupid ass.   How's that champagne pouring going?  Calling NC really made a difference didn't it?

Has the race been called yet?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2020, 10:49:50 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2020, 11:11:18 AM »
President-elect Joe Biden is prepared to issue a series of executive orders after taking office that would reverse some of President Trump's most noteworthy policies, including his controversial "Muslim ban," his crackdown on DREAMers, and his withdrawals from the Paris climate accords and the World Health Organization

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-elect-joe-biden-planning-011450289.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2020, 11:40:34 AM »
I did and alluded to it in an original post.  I recommend against posting quotes without attribution.

He does that all the time. Just copy/paste trying to past it off as his words. If you quote anybody you should attribute it to the source and make it clear you are just quoting.