Author Topic: Trumps inner circle telling him to concede the election?  (Read 4377 times)

nzgs

• Getbig III
Re: Trumps inner circle telling him to concede the election?
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2020, 01:47:50 AM »
The entire corporate media are engaged in a massive demoralization campaign right now to get Trump to concede and demoralize his base. It's because they know the longer this goes on, the more evidence is found, the more likely it is that Trump wins. It already looks like a couple of states are flipping back. Only a fool would take these desperate headlines at face value.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2020, 02:05:08 AM »
The entire corporate media are engaged in a massive demoralization campaign right now to get Trump to concede and demoralize his base. It's because they know the longer this goes on, the more evidence is found, the more likely it is that Trump wins. It already looks like a couple of states are flipping back. Only a fool would take these desperate headlines at face value.
They're really going full retard on the orange man bad propaganda. Fun times...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2020, 04:40:40 AM »
Personally, I hope it drags on for a while.  The whining and gnashing of teeth from the Trumpturds is hilarious. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2020, 05:46:33 AM »

Personally, I hope it drags on for a while.  The whining and gnashing of teeth from the Libtards is hilarious.
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2020, 05:47:25 AM »
Personally, I hope it drags on for a while.  The whining and gnashing of teeth from the Libtards is hilarious.

^^ Another delusional coping mechanism. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2020, 07:54:06 AM »
Concede? It’s just getting started

Elizabeth Harrington (@LizRNC) Tweeted:
🚨🚨 EVIDENCE 🚨🚨

Detroit Poll watcher: At 4:30 a.m. on Nov. 4 "tens of thousands of ballots" delivered from out-of-state

"Unlike the other ballots, these boxes were brought in from the rear of the room"

"I specifically noticed every ballot I observed was cast for Joe Biden" https://t.co/wFHhGsxEWS

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2020, 08:10:26 AM »
With a Biden win, the US dollar is forecast to weaken, and with a Democrat controlled Senate it's forecast to weaken even further.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2020, 08:16:52 AM »

Agreed! And every time I see your avatar It makes me want to whip it out and spank the monkey.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2020, 08:31:41 AM »
With a Biden win, the US dollar is forecast to weaken, and with a Democrat controlled Senate it's forecast to weaken even further.
Ofcourse.

What faith is there in the economic future of a nation with massively increased taxes and increased immirgation.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2020, 08:55:56 AM »
Agreed! And every time I see your avatar It makes me want to whip it out and spank the monkey.
That's why Kwon is so popular with the guys.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2020, 09:03:50 AM »
He's a good dude and I share his taste in women. I always enjoy his posts.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2020, 09:05:18 AM »
He's a good dude and I share his taste in women. I always enjoy his posts.
Kwon is the best.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2020, 09:25:36 AM »

They’ve been bitching about Trump for so long that it’s become a daily habit and they’re going to eventually go into withdrawal symptoms when he’s not around anymore.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2020, 10:23:58 AM »
Lol like anyone should have fought in Vietnam.....

How long was John McCain a prisoner for?  He was a P.O.W. and he couldn’t even get elected President

As he did as President, Trump made the blatantly obvious  right decision and his opponents are critical, lol.

Dope.

Anyone here read about McCain and "Tokyo Rose"?

Anyone into conspiracy theories might be interested in this:
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/

Therein is a link to an exposé by highly regarded journalist Sydney Schamberg:
https://www.unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

If there is any truth to this it's one terrible story and McCain a horrible monster. At least, is it McCain speaking on those communist propaganda recordings? Did Trump think McCain's story was a lie when he dissed McCain and when he made the comment about liking people who don't get captured? It was a pretty nasty thing to say if McCain was such a hero.

Was Rambo II a factual story?  :D

If anyone here has looked into this or does so now I'd be interested in their take  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2020, 01:18:30 PM »
What "source"? Why do all these rumors come from "unnamed sources"? How credible that these sources are so close to the Trump family that they practically know what's said over the dinner table yet they snitch on them to CNN. What's in it for them to betray a family they are supposed to be so close to?

Maybe the Trump "family" isn't as happy as they appear. Perhaps they are unnamed sources because Trump fires anyone who doesn't agree with him. He'd probably divorce his third wife if she crossed him. No doubt he'd fire his son-in-law if he did something Trump thought was disloyal.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2020, 06:14:57 PM »
Then it is what it is. I happen to know he won’t. Not while there’s proof of fraud and 5 states in litigation

I want to believe, where is the proof though? Ive seen a few videos (guy who wrote on a ballot but who sends an incomplete ballot?, guy who threw away one ballot) but their authenticity and a wider spread conspiracy has not been proven. Also in the voting places there is a decent mix of repubs/dems. How do you think the plot took place? How long has it been in the works? Why did they not take the senate as well? What do you say about Trump claiming the same thing when he did not get an emmy for his tv show? Are all of the networks lying? I honestly am frustrated and do not know what to believe. I just don't see how a widespread conspiracy of this level would be done without leaving any paper trail. If there is no widespread proof why are Trump supporters so quick to support something without any facts? Also back to Trump's credibility, what was Obamagate? What did Obama do? Why is he not charged as he is a civilian now, and Trump was a sitting president and one of the most powerful in recent times?

Sorry just I feel brainwashed, or like every one is lying I just can't connect the dots.

What network do you trust? My friend told me to look at foreign networks for American news as none should be trusted here.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2020, 06:28:04 PM »
Maybe the Trump "family" isn't as happy as they appear. Perhaps they are unnamed sources because Trump fires anyone who doesn't agree with him. He'd probably divorce his third wife if she crossed him. No doubt he'd fire his son-in-law if he did something Trump thought was disloyal.

learning from CNN fake news I see ? good job !
K

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2020, 06:28:25 PM »
What "source"? Why do all these rumors come from "unnamed sources"? How credible that these sources are so close to the Trump family that they practically know what's said over the dinner table yet they snitch on them to CNN. What's in it for them to betray a family they are supposed to be so close to?

They’re anonymous sources close to the Trump family sharing confidential information to CNN, of all news stations....

LOL!

But Hunter Biden’s computer being shared publicly was a stunt filled with lies.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2020, 12:28:52 AM »

You seem to know to a lot about Trump's personal life and his family and close friends.

Of course, maybe it might be, as when he was accused of saying that the military were losers, and that Nazis are fine people, or that he was a Russian puppet, or that he recommended injecting bleach to prevent covid, or that Trump had the bust of MLK removed for the White House; it's just another fake news lie that the media has been spinning about since the day he took office.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2020, 01:05:35 AM »
You seem to know to a lot about Trump's personal life and his family and close friends.

Of course, maybe it might be, as when he was accused of saying that the military were losers, and that Nazis are fine people, or that he was a Russian puppet, or that he recommended injecting bleach to prevent covid, or that Trump had the bust of MLK removed for the White House; it's just another fake news lie that the media has been spinning about since the day he took office.

these senate hearings are seriously disturbing regarding the russia investigation

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2020, 02:03:14 AM »

They’ve been bitching about Trump for so long that it’s become a daily habit and they’re going to eventually go into withdrawal symptoms when he’s not around anymore.

Probably! Lol libtards.
Q

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2020, 02:45:06 AM »
I am impressed with Ted Cruz, since he got the beard he has really improved. Beard super powers! Seriously though, good to see someone hold these scumbags to account and he does a great job.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2020, 10:43:33 AM »

Why would you say I seem to know a lot about the Trump family? I'm entitled to speculate about them just as people do all the time about public figures. It may be rude to do, but it is not at all uncommon. 

Bleach is a disinfectant. Is there a disinfectant that's safe for people to inject? Watch this video and explain to me what about it is fake? Is that not Trump talking?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2020, 11:58:37 AM »

What about YOURS family, they must be so "proud" of yours glory hole & PEDO DEFENDING activities !.

YOU are old mental sicko !.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2020, 12:00:32 PM »

Regarding to PEDO DEFENDER, there is no rioting in Portland !.