Author Topic: Trumps inner circle telling him to concede the election?  (Read 4376 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Trumps inner circle telling him to concede the election?
« on: November 08, 2020, 08:48:15 AM »

;D.                               ;D

Wonder what is actually happening?
Will the Donald shock all his maga supporters ( including Getbiggers )?

Latest

1 New Update
28 min ago
Melania Trump among those telling Trump to accept the election loss
From CNN's Kevin Bohn

First lady Melania Trump has joined the growing chorus of President Trump’s inner circle advising him the time has come for him to accept the loss, a source familiar with the conversations told CNN.

Though she has not publicly commented on the election, privately Melania Trump has weighed in with her opinion, this person said.

“She has offered it, as she often does,” said the source.

Some context: Jared Kushner has approached the President about conceding the election. This morning Trump continued to tweet his opposition to Joe Biden’s win.
I

;D.                              ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Trumps inner circle telling him to concede the election?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 09:00:05 AM »
Contrary to what others would have us believe, President Trump was chosen by God in the name of Jesus Christ, peace, joy, love, 4 years without war.

TRUMP 100% DOWNLOAD. congratulations.
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 09:00:23 AM »
You know she can't stand his ass or his family either.

https://giphy.com/gifs/21AEhEDE9tLHL2ZCw1?fbclid=IwAR1HcjI8Hl9dYM85dIEOP7gTuwkQ_1ve5YGHQxkdskE6Cpm1Mc5hsLa4Oqk

She just wants out of the spotlight so she isn't forced to appear in public with him.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2020, 09:02:53 AM »
Contrary to what others would have us believe, President Trump was chosen by God in the name of Jesus Christ, peace, joy, love, 4 years without war.

TRUMP 100% DOWNLOAD. congratulations.

Unfortunately, God said "no".   Trump was/is such a failure that he can't even get American angels to help him.  Or even Canadian ones.  Hell, Hispanic angels would be a step up.   But no...  hung his hopes on those damn dindu angels.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/us-election-trump-paula-white-house-prayer-b1616014.html

'The Lord says it is done': White House spiritual adviser Paula White prays for 'angels from Africa' to cement Trump's re-election

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 09:04:34 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2020, 09:09:03 AM »
Meanwhile....  Ivanka and Jared are about experience episode 1 of Schitt's Creek.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 09:13:52 AM »

Latest

1 New Update
28 min ago
From CNN's Kevin Bohn

First lady Melania Trump has joined the growing chorus of President Trump’s inner circle advising him the time has come for him to accept the loss, a source familiar with the conversations told CNN.

Though she has not publicly commented on the election, privately Melania Trump has weighed in with her opinion, this person said.

Some context: Jared Kushner has approached the President about conceding the election. This morning Trump continued to tweet his opposition to Joe Biden’s win.
I

really love your fake news dont you..
K

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2020, 09:18:46 AM »
    ;D.                         ;D

Don't melt down on me chief..
Not my fault the Donald is on his way out..
And he decided to make it a slow & painful by challenging the outcome...

The ultimate owning if he fails... The courts ruling in his favor...

Carry on...

;D.                         ;D

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2020, 09:21:38 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2020, 09:45:01 AM »
Yeah... Rudy is the only person with the same credibility as Duhnold.   But hey....  keep hoping.  It is going to make the official announcement in December so much sweeter.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2020, 09:48:02 AM »
The words credibility and democrats don`t go together in any shape or form.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2020, 10:06:17 AM »
Excellent.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2020, 10:38:48 AM »
I have a feeling he will concede shortly. He sees Netanyahu and Kushner have decided it's a done deal so why fight? And if his own wife is saying the same? I'd like to see him go out fighting but question is can he stand this pressure? I doubt it. His supporters will be utterly demoralized when the leader folds.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2020, 10:45:38 AM »

Latest

1 New Update
28 min ago
From CNN's Kevin Bohn

I

Why would he concede when the race hasn’t been called yet?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2020, 10:58:42 AM »
Why would he concede when the race hasn’t been called yet?

Lots of potential reasons. People might be telling him he will be embarassing himself, if not the whole country in the world's eyes. Whether or not that is true can be debated but that's what I think people are telling him. And if his close aides, advisors and family abandon him now it's hard to keep fighting. If it's true that Kushner is telling him to concede, what do you think of Kushner? Disloyal? Betrayal?

Let's say Trump does concede shortly, what will you think of him then?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2020, 11:05:28 AM »
CNN source?  lol

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2020, 11:14:59 AM »
Lots of potential reasons. People might be telling him he will be embarassing himself, if not the whole country in the world's eyes. Whether or not that is true can be debated but that's what I think people are telling him. And if his close aides, advisors and family abandon him now it's hard to keep fighting. If it's true that Kushner is telling him to concede, what do you think of Kushner? Disloyal? Betrayal?

The antichrist or Chabad-Lubavitch's idea of Moshiach.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2020, 11:17:17 AM »
CNN source?  lol
MSM has alot of power in steering the narrative. Perception is reality. MSM is what people see, then that is reality.

Even though there should be an investigation in voter fraud, it may not happen because of the will of the people.

This election basically showed us the power of the jewish owned media.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2020, 11:19:48 AM »
Oh cnn

Yes must be true

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2020, 11:20:46 AM »

Then it is what it is. I happen to know he won’t. Not while there’s proof of fraud and 5 states in litigation

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2020, 11:21:29 AM »
The antichrist or Chabad-Lubavitch's idea of Moshiach.

Do you think Kushner cost him the election?
Trump would probably have done better with Ann Coulter as advisor. As it is now, from what I read, Trump lost a bit of the white male vote, all other groups voted for him in greater numbers.

Then it is what it is. I happen to know he won’t. Not while there’s proof of fraud and 5 states in litigation

Yes we will see. I don't know how you can be so certain though  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2020, 11:21:54 AM »
MSM has alot of power in steering the narrative. Perception is reality. MSM is what people see, then that is reality.

Even though there should be an investigation in voter fraud, it may not happen because of the will of the people.

This election basically showed us the power of the jewish owned media.

The MSM including Fox is driving the narrative to get people to give up...most won’t

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2020, 11:55:57 AM »

CNN has no credibility. Who is this source? This is guaranteed to be a made up opinion piece with speculation on the part of CNN.

Trump's son said it best. Donald Trump will fight to the death. This is not the spineless Republicans of the past.

I am a Trump voter and will never concede. Not when it is clear that Trump was the real winner. If Trump lost fair and square I would not take this position and accept the results. But with all the stuff coming out about the election it is just too suspect to be trusted.

The left has a long history of corruption. They discredited themselves over the years and have to deal with the consequences.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2020, 11:59:13 AM »
The MSM including Fox is driving the narrative to get people to give up...most won’t
100% agreed. It is time that the rule of law is applied. There are election laws and these were not followed. Let's wait and see what the courts determine. This should go all the way to the supreme court.

Even if sleepy joe somehow gets it he will never be recognized by me as the President. He was propped up / protected by the establishment and MSM. I have seen enough of him to know that he is a piece of shit. He will get what's coming to him though eventually.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2020, 12:07:00 PM »
CNN has no credibility. Who is this source? This is guaranteed to be a made up opinion piece with speculation on the part of CNN.

Trump's son said it best. Donald Trump will fight to the death. This is not the spineless Republicans of the past.

I am a Trump voter and will never concede. Not when it is clear that Trump was the real winner. If Trump lost fair and square I would not take this position and accept the results. But with all the stuff coming out about the election it is just too suspect to be trusted.

The left has a long history of corruption. They discredited themselves over the years and have to deal with the consequences.

Trump is not a spineless Republican of the past but the jury is still out on the Republican party who ran McCain, Romney, and Jeb Bush in recent years.

I say pay now or pay later. Either "fight to the death" now against the press and the pseudo males who can only offer smears and ridicule or be nice and endure 4 years of Pedo/Smirk.