Author Topic: COVID Vaccine 90 Percent Effective  (Read 8398 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: COVID Vaccine 90 Percent Effective
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2020, 10:24:33 AM »
Here's the liberal logic I seem to fail to grasp..

Hoping someone can make me understand...

Isn't the entire point of a vaccine to protect yourself from getting a disease?

ie.. I get a polio vaccine so I don't get polio

my dog gets a parvo vaccine to keep from getting parvo

So why in the world would I 100% need (according to libs) to get a COVID vaccine if you already got the vaccine yourself that supposedly prevents you from getting COVID?
They demand that you conform.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2020, 10:27:46 AM »
They demand that you conform.

I guess its like the mask thing..

...where droplets supposedly can't go OUT from your mouth/nose when wearing a mask, but can go INTO your mouth/nose from other people around you if you are wearing that same mask?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2020, 10:32:11 AM »
I guess its like the mask thing..

...where droplets supposedly can't go OUT from your mouth/nose when wearing a mask, but can go INTO your mouth/nose from other people around you if you are wearing that same mask?

Wearing a mask to keep out Covid is like using a chain link fence to keep out the mosquitoes.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2020, 11:31:25 AM »
Wearing a mask to keep out Covid is like using a chain link fence to keep out the mosquitoes.

Will this fence work as good?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2020, 11:35:51 AM »

No, that fence won't project you from the China virus.  But it will keep mosquitos and flies out of your yard, according to the CDC and the WHO.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2020, 11:42:44 AM »

Even better.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2020, 04:01:47 PM »
I'll hang back on this and see what happens first thanks.

notice how the entire world is on the same exact trajectory towards this technology?

do u really believe that there will not be 100% compliance?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2020, 04:45:13 PM »
Personally as i don't think Covid is a risk to myself i will opt to not have the vaccine and just focus on effective treatments like remdesivir if i was to get sick with it. I would only have the vaccine if they make it mandatory to enter some countries when travel returns.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2020, 09:50:27 PM »
notice how the entire world is on the same exact trajectory towards this technology?

do u really believe that there will not be 100% compliance?

Not really. Most of the vaccines in development don't use RNA. This particular vaccine is also very difficult to store and transport so most poorer countries probably won't use it.

My guess is vaccines will be redundant in a lot of places by next year anyway. The so called second wave didn't really take hold in a lot of places badly effected by the 1st wave. Partial immunity effects kicked in and by summer 2021 herd immunity should be there.

They can stick to vaccinating the elderly, vulnerable and key workers just like with flu

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2020, 11:09:15 PM »
Not really.

yes, this is really happening:

the entire world is on the same exact trajectory towards this technology

there will be 100% compliance

Most of the vaccines in development don't use RNA. This particular vaccine is also very difficult to store and transport

soon, there will be no viable alternative methods of 'vaccination' or trouble with 'transport' whatsoever.

all of u will b required to participate.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2020, 11:52:34 PM »
yes, this is really happening:

soon, there will be no viable alternative methods of 'vaccination' or trouble with 'transport' whatsoever.

all of u will b required to participate.

You've got me there with your sound display of logic.

How many extra layers of tinfoil do you think I'll need for my hat?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2020, 12:42:08 AM »
You've got me there with your sound display of logic.

not only will there b no viable alternative methods of 'vaccination' or trouble with 'transport' - in time... humans will beg to have this biotechnological nightmare applied to their own bodies.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2020, 03:12:09 AM »
not only will there b no viable alternative methods of 'vaccination' or trouble with 'transport' - in time... humans will beg to have this biotechnological nightmare applied to their own bodies.

So 3 layers of tin foil should be sufficient?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2020, 08:53:35 PM »
So 3 layers of tin foil should be sufficient?

lets see... your soon to b new operating system (as it were, lol) has many unique and exciting features - including, but not limited to:

a DNA modified vaccine, which will change the DNA of the recipient

complete tracking/surveillance capabilities compatible with - facial recognition, remote sensing etc infrastructures

the ability to monitor the body internally continuously, as well as the person's behavior and mental state.. in fact the totality of human function will be transmitted to the blockchain, in real time - permanently

i'd go 3 at a bare minimum

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2020, 08:59:36 PM »
44k test subjects
94 of those subjects were tested for the current report.

It's still in phase 2 or 3.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2020, 10:30:57 PM »
I might choose to take it at a time of my choosing, but if they make it a law they will have to hold me down.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2020, 10:42:07 PM »
I might choose to take it at a time of my choosing, but if they make it a law they will have to hold me down.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2020, 12:29:49 AM »
No, I think it's true that it's almost exclusively the elderly that die. However, there are a few younger people that die as well. My close friend's friend was just 39. So though it's statistically pretty rare you don't want to be one of the unlucky ones. Is it worse than the "regular flu"? I certainly never heard of anyone dying from the flu before this but I guess it's possible that it comes down to pure chance - pure chance I never had a flu death occur in my circle of acquaintances.

I've always looked at you as a very alpha, very BADASS, and very intelligent man, Van_Bilderass.  Or perhaps Van_Badass [!] would be a better moniker.  :D

But your story seems mathematically odd to me.  Here are the Canadian stats [our population = ~38 million].  I got lambasted for posting this in one of my city's Facebook groups, and believe me - people don't want to accept that they've been conned into being scared for no reason here:

CANADIAN COVID MORTALITY STATS - UPDATED AS OF 09/23/2020:

- 963 people under the age of 70 in all of Canada have died of Covid-19 thus far.

- 297 people under the age of 60 in all of Canada have died of Covid-19 thus far.

- 77 people under the age of 50 in all of Canada have died of Covid-19 thus far.

- 26 people under the age of 40 in all of Canada have died of Covid-19 thus far.

That's 26 people out of 18,559,957 Canadians who are under the age of 40 who have died of Covid-19, as of Sept. 23/2020.

Put another way, 99.9998599% of Canadians under 40 have survived this pandemic, as COVID approaches its 1st birthday next Tuesday.

That means 0.0001400865% of Canadians under 40 have died of Covid-19.  But 94% of that figure had 2-3 separate health issues, and only the remaining 6% of that percentage of people <40 who died of Covid-19 died directly from the virus - which equals 0.000008405% of the total Canadian population under 40.

So the good news is: after COVID has been in Canada for almost the full year so far, 99.99999159% of healthy people under the age of 40 have survived.

I'd like to apologize for my previous statement that the odds of a healthy person under the age of 45 dying of COVID is 1 in 15 million.

The actual figure is that the odds of a healthy person under the age of *40* dying of COVID is 1 in *11.9 million.*

My bad.

SOURCE: Public Health Agency of Canada.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2020, 12:45:00 AM »
I've always looked at you as a very alpha, very BADASS, and very intelligent man, Van_Bilderass.  Or perhaps Van_Badass [!] would be a better moniker.  :D

But your story seems mathematically odd to me.  Here are the Canadian stats [out population = ~38 million].  I got lambasted for posting this in one of my city's Facebook groups, believe me - people don't want to accept that they've been conned into being scared for no reason here:

CANADIAN COVID MORTALITY STATS - UPDATED AS OF 09/23/2020:

- 963 people under the age of 70 in all of Canada have died of Covid-19 thus far.

- 297 people under the age of 60 in all of Canada have died of Covid-19 thus far.

- 77 people under the age of 50 in all of Canada have died of Covid-19 thus far.

- 26 people under the age of 40 in all of Canada have died of Covid-19 thus far.

That's 26 people out of 18,559,957 Canadians who are under the age of 40 who have died of Covid-19, as of Sept. 23/2020.

Put another way, 99.9998599% of Canadians under 40 have survived this pandemic, as COVID approaches its 1st birthday next Tuesday.

That means 0.0001400865% of Canadians under 40 have died of Covid-19.  But 94% of that figure had 2-3 separate health issues, and only the remaining 6% of that percentage of people <40 who died of Covid-19 died directly from the virus - which equals 0.000008405% of the total Canadian population under 40.

So the good news is: after COVID has been in Canada for almost the full year so far, 99.99999159% of healthy people under the age of 40 have survived.

I'd like to apologize for my previous statement that the odds of a healthy person under the age of 45 dying of COVID is 1 in 15 million.

The actual figure is that the odds of a healthy person under the age of *40* dying of COVID is 1 in *11.9 million.*

My bad.

SOURCE: Public Health Agency of Canada.

I don't mean to pry much, but in what line of work or business are you?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2020, 02:16:16 AM »
Standards are 18 months minimum. This is some phuckboy white man shit here.  I've definitely had exposure in healthcare and am probably an asymptomatic carrier.  Where's my attorney?  Out of your phucking mind if you think you going to put the mark of the beast on me. We are talking Mar - Nov here, 8 months. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2020, 02:20:35 AM »
I don't mean to pry much, but in what line of work or business are you?

Landlord, and YouTuber, having just recently reached 220 million YouTube views.  But I decided to take down the majority of the videos in my primary channel, and I will be moving on to a separate topic on YouTube and social media starting 01/01/2021.

But if you are wondering about the mathematical nature of my post, I am also a private math tutor, and I have a 4-year undergraduate degree in mathematics.  And some other math accolades, but nothing compared to the average Getbigger.  ;D [Getbigger's only date 11's, and that standard extends to everything else they do. :)].

I know my analysis above may seem extensive, but it's somewhat second nature to me.  I'm pretty sure I completed all of those calculations in under an hour, two nights ago.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2020, 02:26:18 AM »
Landlord, and YouTuber, having just recently reached 220 million YouTube views.  But I decided to take down the majority of the videos in my primary channel, and I will be moving on to a separate topic on YouTube and social media starting 01/01/2021.

But if you are wondering about the mathematical nature of my post, I am also a private math tutor, and I have a 4-year undergraduate degree in mathematics.  And some other math accolades, but nothing compared to the average Getbigger.  ;D [Getbigger's only date 11's, and that standard extends to everything else they do. :)].

I know my analysis above may seem extensive, but it's somewhat second nature to me.  I'm pretty sure I completed all of those calculations in under an hour, two nights ago.

You had me at landlord.   ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2020, 03:43:11 AM »
You had me at landlord.   ;D

I have a tendency to do that.  ;D

First off, Moontrane - THANK YOU for all you do here!  I have secretly been reading ALL of your posts, and I am very grateful that you have the balls to say things that most people would be terrified to say - especially on my Facebook newsfeed, which has absolutely nothing remotely resembling fair and balanced reporting, because their algorithm is purposely biased against posts like yours - which is a big reason why I come here - to read your posts.

Just in case you [or anyone else] happen to be interested in some more COVID data [from Canada], here is some below.

tl;dr - check the parts in bold, which give an idea as to just how much more likely you are to die of COVID with each passing decade.

AND THIS WHOLE BLULB IS TL;DR, BUT FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN SOME COMMENTS ON GENERAL HEALTH:

As depressing as it is in one way - the good news is, if you make it into some stage in adulthood [I can't recall the exact age...but somewhere between 20 and 50], it's almost a guarantee that you live well into old age.  If you manage to avoid the pediatric diseases, and other diseases afflicting primarily the young, such as leukemia, and make it to 50 [possibly younger], the odds of you living to be very old are very high.  And while smoking takes 10 years off the lives of long-term smokers, you get those ten years back if you quit before 45.  I assume this is the case with many other vices as well, such as alcohol, or, I would guess [bodybuilding-related] steroids and other PED's!

I just calculated these stats in the time between my previous reply to you.  Again, the parts in bold represent how much each successive decade makes it more likely to get COVID than the decade immediately previous to it [and I included all previous decades, just for the sake of completeness].

Remember Getbiggers - each passing decade, things get harder.  But if we train hard, eat right, live a healthy lifestyle, and date 11's, we can be in extremely good health, even into our sixties!  Just look at Strauss Zelnick!

COVID-19 MORTALITY [DEATH] RATES BY AGE DEMOGRAPHIC IN CANADA [FROM 0-19, TO 80+], WITH ADDITIONAL CALCULATIONS WITH RESPECT TO NUMBER OF DEATHS PER AGE RANGE, WITH RESPECT TO OTHER AGES, PRESENTED BELOW.

NOTE [I]: Canadian mortality figures accurate/updated as of 09-23-2020.
NOTE [II]: Calculations of deaths in all ranges are calculated relative to deaths found in individual previous age range/s and relative to all previous age ranges combined, starting at the 20-29 age range, where prior age demographic mortality data begins.
REF: Public Health Agency of Canada

[1] 0-19:

2 deaths.

[2] 20-29:

9 deaths.

4.5x as many deaths as the 0-19 age group.

4.5x as many deaths of those in 20-29 age range as previous two decades combined.

[3] 30-39:

15 deaths.

1.67x as many deaths as 20-29 age group.
7.5x as many deaths as 0-19 age group.

1.36x as many deaths of those in 30-39 age range as previous three decades combined.

[4] 40-49:

51 deaths.

3.4x as many deaths as 30-39 age group.
5.67x as many deaths as 20-29 age group.
25.5x as many deaths as 0-19 age group.

1.96x as many deaths of those in 40-49 age range as previous four decades combined [1.96x].

[5] 50-59:

220 deaths.

4.31x as many deaths as 40-49 age group.
14.67x as many deaths as 30-39 age group.
24.44x as many deaths as 20-29 age group.
110x as many deaths as 0-19 age group.

2.14x as many deaths of those in 50-59 age range as the previous five decades combined

[6] 60-69:

666 deaths.

3.03x as many deaths as 50-59 age group.
13.06x as many deaths as 40-49 age group.
44.4x as many deaths as 30-39 age group.
74x as many deaths as 20-29 age group.
333x as many deaths as 0-19 age group.

2.24x as many deaths of those in 60-69 age range as the previous six decades combined.

[7] 70-79:

1,664 deaths.

2.5x as many deaths as 60-69 age group.
7.56 as many deaths as 50-59 age group.
32.63 as many deaths as 40-49 age group.
110.93x as many deaths as 30-39 age group.
184.89x as many deaths as 20-29 age group.
832x as many deaths as 0-19 age group.

1.73x as many deaths of those in 70-79 age range as previous seven decades combined.

[8] 80-89:

6,532 deaths.

3.93x as many deaths as 70-79 age group.
9.81x as many deaths as 60-69 age group.
29.69 as many deaths as 50-59 age group.
128.08 as many deaths as 40-49 age group.
435.47x as many deaths as 30-39 age group.
725.78 as many deaths as 20-29 age group.
3,266x as many deaths as 0-19 age group.

3.93x as many deaths of those aged 80+ than the previous eight decades combined.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2020, 04:48:10 AM »
^ Translated:

FAT FUCK ALL!!!

If you are under the age of 40 and healthy, the odds of you dying from Covid-19, as it approaches its 1st BIRTHDAY next Tuesday are a STAGGERING:

1 in 11.9 MILLION!!!!

Those are the Canadian statistics, but they REALLY don't vary by that much, and even in the cherry-picked cases where they do, do you REALLY care about the difference between something that poses a risk of death of approximately 1 in 10 million versus a risk of death of 1 in ONE MILLION??

Seriously, is there ANY young and healthy person on here who is concerned about this virus for themselves personally?

I don't want my 88-year-old grandmother to get sick - but even SHE has a 75% chance of surviving it!

But to see so many young people in masks, when I just know that masses of them aren't just doing it because they are told to OR out of consideration for people 20 years past retirement age [literally 85+, given the average age of death for COVID is 84.8 years old!], but because THEY THEMSELVES are scared.

Damn shame.  Oh well.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2020, 04:57:12 AM »
^ Translated:

FAT FUCK ALL!!!

If you are under the age of 40 and healthy, the odds of you dying from Covid-19, as it approaches its 1st BIRTHDAY next Tuesday are a staggering:

1 in 11.9 MILLION!!!!

Those are the Canadian statistics, but they REALLY don't vary by that much, and even in the cherry-picked cases where they do, do you REALLY care about the difference between something that poses a risk of death of approximately 1 in 10 million versus a risk of death of 1 in ONE MILLION??

Seriously, is there ANY young and healthy person on here who is concerned about this virus for themselves personally?

I don't want my 88-year-old grandmother to get sick - but even SHE has a 75% chance of surviving it!

But to see so many young people in masks, when I just know that masses of them aren't just doing it because they are told to OR out of consideration for people 20 years past retirement age [literally 85+, given the average age of death for COVID is 84.8 years old!], but because THEY THEMSELVES are scared.

Damn shame.  Oh well.
Don't want to be that 1. Imagine if it was someone you cared about. People dying affects families. You say "One person died".