Author Topic: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory  (Read 30295 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory
« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2020, 01:15:41 AM »
LIBRA
https://www.diem.com/en-us/
Thanks Zuckerburg

peeps r still zeroed in on bitcoin... but there will emerge a more comprehensive construct – like libra

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2020, 01:36:21 AM »
there will emerge a more comprehensive construct – like libra

that comprehensive construct will b one of the technologies introduced into your system

the solution... the vaccine - will introduce a host of extraordinarily bad technologies into your system that will fundamentally change what u r.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2020, 01:46:40 AM »
Hey guys! Im zillotch and I like to talk about stuff you want to talk about except the way i like doing it is i talk to myself and say lots of really vague things that get your attention but i will always leave you hanging!

Sup?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2020, 01:52:02 AM »
Hey guys! Im zillotch and I like to talk about stuff you want to talk about except the way i like doing it is i talk to myself and say lots of really vague things that get your attention but i will always leave you hanging!

Sup?

I smoke a lot of weed.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2020, 02:06:17 AM »
If you wanted to wipe out the human race will not destroying the planet in the process, this would be precisely how to do it.

We are screwed  :-[

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2020, 02:31:17 AM »
If you wanted to wipe out the human race will not destroying the planet in the process, this would be precisely how to do it.

in the worst way

a tool - among others... manifested – pulled from the abyss - for the subjugation and fundamental transformation of a divinely created man into an irredeemable, short lived abomination... before extermination - resulting in damnation.

any light thats left in the world, will be extinguished... reality will become misery across the board.... misery that intensifies with time.

morality and wisdom will be replaced with truly evil black hearts... sinister desires... which will play out in the most horrific, terrifying ways.

there will be no freedom, safety or choice for most... only survival; no peace, no rest... life will consist of constant fear, anguish, and death.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2020, 05:17:32 AM »
peeps r still zeroed in on bitcoin... but there will emerge a more comprehensive construct – like libra

All current crypto currencies are planned to be obsolete mid 2020 from what I read making Libra the one world currency, it's backed by all the elite, this is all tied into ID2020.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2020, 05:30:43 AM »
this is all tied into ID2020.

that comprehensive construct will b one of the technologies introduced into your system

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2020, 05:39:29 AM »
I work for General Motors and have heard they are ordering coolers to store the vaccine at their plants. I wonder if we will have to be vaccinated to work in their facilities. If so, I am out/done.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2020, 05:40:46 AM »
All current crypto currencies are planned to be obsolete mid 2020 from what I read making Libra the one world currency, it's backed by all the elite, this is all tied into ID2020.

Bitcoin will probably eventually be shut down due to 'security reasons' or something similar tying it to criminal activity.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2020, 05:49:51 AM »
I work for General Motors and have heard they are ordering coolers to store the vaccine at their plants. I wonder if we will have to be vaccinated to work in their facilities. If so, I am out/done.

You will have to be vaccinated TO DO ANYTHING, let that sink in! No vaxx, no money, no food, no personal belongings, no place to live. This has been in the works for a very long time!

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2020, 06:27:38 AM »
You will have to be vaccinated TO DO ANYTHING, let that sink in! No vaxx, no money, no food, no personal belongings, no place to live. This has been in the works for a very long time!

Jumping the gun amigo. Lets stay focused here- a new viral threat factually appeared earlier this year. The powers that be are insistent that we not take chances and thus we needed a vaccine ASAP. The best snd brightest around the world pulled off what had been impossible. You should be overjoyed and impressed. Instead you are more afraid of the cure than the disease the lockdowns the hysteria etc.

If you wont take the vaccine because you are scared then at least you know how the millions in this country covid would likely pick off if given a chance.

Think about this thousands THOUSANDS of the best and brightest worked together day and night to deliver a miracle. You think the vaccine is spiked with what and why and by who?

Just take the fucking vaccine. Theres like 6 pick which one you like the most i mean you have to grow up some day.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2020, 06:37:07 AM »
The powers that be are insistent that we not take chances and thus we needed a vaccine ASAP. The best snd brightest around the world pulled off what had been impossible. You should be overjoyed and impressed.

Just take the fucking vaccine.

in time... humans will beg to have this biotechnological nightmare applied to their own bodies.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2020, 06:46:31 AM »
Jumping the gun amigo. Lets stay focused here- a new viral threat factually appeared earlier this year. The powers that be are insistent that we not take chances and thus we needed a vaccine ASAP. The best snd brightest around the world pulled off what had been impossible. You should be overjoyed and impressed. Instead you are more afraid of the cure than the disease the lockdowns the hysteria etc.

If you wont take the vaccine because you are scared then at least you know how the millions in this country covid would likely pick off if given a chance.

Think about this thousands THOUSANDS of the best and brightest worked together day and night to deliver a miracle. You think the vaccine is spiked with what and why and by who?

Just take the fucking vaccine. Theres like 6 pick which one you like the most i mean you have to grow up some day.

Ugh not even sure why I am engaging. I am not afraid. This whole thing is not only way overplayed, but was so planned. It's a miracle alright ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2020, 06:57:22 AM »
I am not convinced about the safety of this vaccine.

Some facts here to remember:

This is the first mRNA vaccine ever developed.

Lets look at Moderna for one second. This is the first time they have EVER developed a vaccine. Oh, and they did this in less than a month (the actual design for it took no more than 2 days). The clinical trials (Phase 1 + 2) took just about 2 months to get completed.

We do NOT have long term studies documenting serious side & adverse effects.

mRNA in some studies has been shown to have the potential to deactivate tumor suppressor genes (Google that if you'd like, as major institutions like Memorial Sloane Kettering put that out years ago). What other things can occur if mRNA is not properly handled? How can it be mishandled? Look at the actual people that administer vaccines, it's not the most gentle virologist and immunologists that our nation has to offer, it's a bunch of handmaids at your doctor's offices.

The vaccine does not make you immune to Covid. We still don't know for sure whether it will provide any long-term immunity or whether this will become another yearly vaccine, like the Flu vaccine.

This vaccine literally will program your cells to produce the most critical protein components of COVID in order to allow for your body to develop antibodies to then attack COVID if you get infected with it. It's literally supposed to make you better able to stage an immune-mediated attack against the virus itself. It will not make you immune to the virus or better said, incapable of getting infected.

Like most things, I don't run off to buy the newest of anything on the market, until it has been properly tested and trialed by a good chunk of our population. In a novel vaccine, I'd like to allow for a little more data to be gathered and for most of the adverse effects that can occur to declare themselves before I jump into the pool and become a guinea pig.

I am not saying it might not be effective and maybe over time, my view will change. For now, I will hold off on getting it and give it a good 6-12 months before I revisit the idea to get the vaccine. I would appreciate if maybe a sizeable pool of Americans get it before me, say about 50% of the US population. Inversely, instead of getting the vaccine, I could even take my chances by getting COVID (if it happens) and giving my body a chance to beat it naturally and develop immunity to it. If more than 95% (I know it's higher) of people that get infected actually recover, why not take my chances and allow for my own body to do its job? To get a vaccine based on the fearmongering that people like Gates and family are pushing is just not convincing enough for me. I've seen what his actions have led to in places like India and I believe firmly he isn't doing what's best for humanity.

To answer the original question posed by the thread started, yes, I believe they might make it mandatory, but not in the way most people think. I don't believe it will immediately become a mandate throughout the states to get vaccinated. Instead, I think institutions will make it practically impossible to do business with them unless you are vaccinated. How? Want a passport? You need a vaccine. Want to have your children go to school? They need to be vaccinated. Want access to work in major tech, finance, healthcare institutions? You need to get a vaccine to not cause infection amongst your coworkers. Want to get in to see a movie? You need proof of vaccination. Want to get access to a mall? You guessed it, show me the proof of vaccination. Want to log into Getbig? Next to your password, enter the LOT number for your individual vaccination.

That last one is a joke, but you get my point.

"1"

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2020, 07:07:17 AM »

This vaccine literally will program your cells to produce the most critical protein components of COVID in order to allow for your body to develop antibodies to then attack COVID if you get infected with it. It's literally supposed to make you better able to stage an immune-mediated attack against the virus itself. It will not make you immune to the virus or better said, incapable of getting infected.

"1"

My immune system has had at least 1 million years to develop. I'll stay with that one :)

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #191 on: December 02, 2020, 07:23:23 AM »

You take it meth head

Don’t push it in others

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: December 02, 2020, 07:35:25 AM »
You take it meth head

Don’t push it in others

The ones that won't take it will be an extremely small number, and the ones that do take it will rat us out when the time comes, its going to get very ugly!

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 02, 2020, 07:38:28 AM »
The ones who don’t take it will rule over the ones who do

It’s that way now but this will just make it official

The nail in their coffin

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 02, 2020, 07:45:23 AM »
Anybody here gonna start a fake vaccine certificate racket to save us getbiggers from Bill Gates wet dream?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2020, 08:27:39 AM »
Anybody here gonna start a fake vaccine certificate racket to save us getbiggers from Bill Gates wet dream?

I already started asking around the local mafia community..lol

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2020, 09:12:37 AM »

;D   Remember that was the premise behind the neutron bomb. "Kill all the annoying people but leave behind the good stuff like buildings and roads and food."
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2020, 10:12:42 AM »

Are you speaking to an alien? Otherwise you're asking a human this question and they would technically get wiped out with the rest of us humans. The only humans who would want to wipe out the human race would be those on a suicide mission and who want to take everyone with them when they die.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 02, 2020, 12:28:52 PM »
so still no bet by Lurker the retired commander? 200 bucks?

and xoxo

what about the 10k?

10-1 odds right?

My 1 k bet still stands

i agree with your timeline of the 20th of jan

so we are good to go right?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: December 02, 2020, 12:30:37 PM »
;D   Remember that was the premise behind the neutron bomb. "Kill all the annoying people but leave behind the good stuff like buildings and roads and food."

That doco series 'Life after people' was interesting  :D