Author Topic: Kracken Released  (Read 22718 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Kracken Released
« Reply #225 on: March 24, 2021, 10:03:52 AM »
Thought you a detective? If the courts refused an evidentiary hearing that means they just flat out don’t want to hear it. They didn’t want to do their jobs. Fact and period.

Now, refute the evidence. And again, if you think Biden got even half of the 80mil votes they claim, you’re perpetually high

The courts would have determined it was a waste of their time.  Just like the SC did.

The fact you continue to cry about this shows your retarded detachment from reality.  Continued whining is only continued proof.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2021, 10:12:03 AM »
Page 1 of this thread is absolute GOLD in textbook profiling of psychosis disorder.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #227 on: March 24, 2021, 11:21:53 AM »
The courts would have determined it was a waste of their time.  Just like the SC did.

The fact you continue to cry about this shows your retarded detachment from reality.  Continued whining is only continued proof.

Whatever you say, junior

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2021, 12:42:12 PM »
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

This post is a butt too far.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2021, 01:08:02 PM »

Q

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 24, 2021, 01:12:20 PM »
Coach, what do you think that Sidney Powell meant with the following defense in her brief responding to the defamation suit from Dominion Voting System?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 24, 2021, 01:41:30 PM »
Whatever you say, junior

How do you feel after hearing Sydney say you are not a reasonable thinking person?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #232 on: March 24, 2021, 01:42:42 PM »
KRACKEN RELEASED!

Q

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #233 on: March 24, 2021, 03:25:00 PM »
Thought you a detective? If the courts refused an evidentiary hearing that means they just flat out don’t want to hear it. They didn’t want to do their jobs. Fact and period.

Now, refute the evidence. And again, if you think Biden got even half of the 80mil votes they claim, you’re perpetually high

Do you believe (on the lives of your children) that Joe Biden got less than 40 million votes? 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #234 on: March 24, 2021, 04:04:11 PM »
KRACKEN RELEASED!

Kwon - when freeze framed, that young lady is packing what appears to be a Masino-sized burrito  :o  Er... so my friend tells me

Any chance of a name so my friend can do some, erm... research please?  :P
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #235 on: March 24, 2021, 04:14:05 PM »
Do you believe (on the lives of your children) that Joe Biden got less than 40 million votes?

That’s like a 12 year old question. But I am saying there no way in hell he came close to 80mil and the number is more like half that.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #236 on: March 24, 2021, 04:32:50 PM »
It’s obvious that Biden is not popular. People that voted for him dislike him so much that they don’t even care if Kamala Harris replaces him soon.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #237 on: March 24, 2021, 04:47:56 PM »
That’s like a 12 year old question. But I am saying there no way in hell he came close to 80mil and the number is more like half that.

Not really at all considering you keep repeating it over and over including in your response above.  Hillary received more votes than Donald and in spite of the rhetoric about Biden, he was and remains way more popular than Hilary across all demographics. 

Do you really believe Biden received in the vicinity of 40 million votes?  That sounds like major, major voter fraud and would be very easy to uncover.  Why then hasn't it been uncovered?  Not by democrats nor by republicans. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #238 on: March 24, 2021, 04:56:57 PM »
It is my supposition that Biden wasn't elected but rather "selected".  And for obvious reasons not the least of which is his mental vulnerability and the ease with which he can be removed from office for that reason alone and replaced with yet another idiot that no one in her own party liked at all.  Including the voters in their primaries.

The Democraps are bent on destroying these United States and turning it into a turd world incubator.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: March 24, 2021, 05:44:06 PM »
Not really at all considering you keep repeating it over and over including in your response above.  Hillary received more votes than Donald and in spite of the rhetoric about Biden, he was and remains way more popular than Hilary across all demographics. 

Do you really believe Biden received in the vicinity of 40 million votes?  That sounds like major, major voter fraud and would be very easy to uncover.  Why then hasn't it been uncovered?  Not by democrats nor by republicans.

“Hahaha”

“You just don’t get it”

“Prove it”

* navarroreport *

There you go.  Pick whichever answer you want to hear AGAIN.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #240 on: March 24, 2021, 05:57:42 PM »

“Hahaha”

“You just don’t get it”

“Prove it”

* navarroreport *

There you go.  Pick whichever answer you want to hear AGAIN.

Poor Qoach!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2021, 06:09:01 PM »
Poor Qoach!

Speaking of... I see that Biden is still POTUS.  The 20th came and went and nothing changed.  Any updates on what the new date of Trump seizing office will be?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #242 on: March 24, 2021, 06:24:37 PM »
Speaking of... I see that Biden is still POTUS.  The 20th came and went and nothing changed.  Any updates on what the new date of Trump seizing office will be?

Can't pin anyone down on an exact date other than that it should be before Memorial Day.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 24, 2021, 09:03:08 PM »

I was a detective early in my career. But you are a guy who thinks because something is said in an affidavit it is gospel so I feel like a teacher talking to his 1st grade student trying to explain that a bathtub filled with 90 deg water is the same temp as a lake filled with 90 deg water and the child keeps saying "But the lake is bigger". I'm sure in your area of expertise you find yourself feeling the same way sometimes...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #244 on: March 24, 2021, 09:12:45 PM »
I was a detective early in my career. But you are a guy who thinks because something is said in an affidavit it is gospel so I feel like a teacher talking to his 1st grade student trying to explain that a bathtub filled with 90 deg water is the same temp as a lake filled with 90 deg water and the child keeps saying "But the lake is bigger". I'm sure in your area of expertise you find yourself feeling the same way sometimes...

Yes.  Flipping tires is a nuanced field for sure.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 24, 2021, 09:12:57 PM »
"affidavit"

"hahahahahaha"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 24, 2021, 09:18:02 PM »
"affidavit"

"hahahahahaha"

Coach has no idea that an affidavit can be false in a couple ways. It can be the persons view. For example, people who refused to attend classes on voter processes that then went and observed voting were ignorant to the protocols and reported them as suspicious. Their affidavits in their minds were "true" but it was shown they were just ignorant. And 2. People friggin lie. Little chance of getting prosecuted. But in his mind, and maybe a lot of civilian minds, an affidavit is the end all be all of sworn statements. It's just funny that from my perspective, having dealt with several dozen affidavits that weren't accurate, maybe well past a hundred , I had a coach attempting to school me on it. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #247 on: March 24, 2021, 09:20:25 PM »

You really have no idea what an affidavit is, do you? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #248 on: March 24, 2021, 09:22:12 PM »
So far, since Nov 5...had Lurker or Agnostic have brought anything...except blatant ignorance. 🤷‍♂️

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #249 on: March 24, 2021, 09:25:34 PM »

First, know the difference between voter fraud and election fraud, but admittedly that’s irrelevant since both were committed. How you feel about Nancy Pelosi trying to over steal an election that’s already been certified twice RIGHT NOW?