Author Topic: URGENT WARNING FOR HUMANITY  (Read 3750 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
URGENT WARNING FOR HUMANITY
« on: November 28, 2020, 05:25:19 AM »
URGENT WARNING FOR HUMANITY

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/en/

Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: URGENT WARNING FOR HUMANITY
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 05:46:10 AM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 05:48:25 AM »
Thanks, just looking at this now

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 06:07:08 AM »
Anyone wanting or needing to travel will be the first ppl forced to take the vaccine.  All for a flu that has a 99.5% survival rate.  Very nefarious. 

If I told ppl at the start of 2020 that governments would shut down the entire world for a flu and make everyone wear a surgical face mask or they will be arrested, no one would've ever believed it and laughed in my face.  Bizarre world.  Things only get worse and more restrictive over time. Think about what must be coming.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 07:59:18 PM »
Went to the mall here in Boise

I’m visiting

No Mask

No one said shit

Even the lady getting me shoes

Didn’t say anything

Just stupid looks by overweight slobs

Ugly ugly people

It’s fun actually

It’s like I’m a celebrity

Everyone looking at me

Like I’m a god

I don’t feel their fear or hate

I’m free

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 01:55:12 AM »

I’m visiting

No Mask

No one said shit

Didn’t say anything

Ugly ugly people

It’s fun actually

Everyone looking at me

Like I’m a god

I’m free
My nikka

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 02:28:36 AM »

I’m visiting

No Mask

No one said shit

Didn’t say anything

Ugly ugly people

It’s fun actually

Everyone looking at me

Like I’m a god

I’m free

Fucking aye...

The boss is in town! LMAO

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2020, 03:16:31 AM »
Sometimes I get an uneasy feeling like the noose is tightening on the West.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2020, 06:32:52 PM »
John Hopkins University professor did a study of age group deaths in the United states. The study proves the death rate by age group didn't change statistically because of covid. You can say these are the number of covid deaths but statistically it didn't change the amount of deaths by age group. The study caused an outrage because of the political football covid has become with the economic shut downs in so many states. It was deleted and thought to be destroyed but copies were saved of course in this computer age. 

https://americantruthtoday.com/politics/2020/11/28/johns-hopkins-study-saying-covid-19-has-relatively-no-effect-on-deaths-in-u-s-deleted-after-publication/?utm_source=sprklst&utm_campaign=rightpatriot-hopkins-11_28-am&fbclid=IwAR1GmtKCANol3AsCjFxDCY5j0ImArLRrXU_ji706j2JE0NwsOkOrjVB2YCU#.X8KMk1tuNI0.facebook

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2020, 07:11:10 PM »
15:50

What a deceptive liar Bill Gates is by referring to anti-vaxxer Robert Kennedy Jr. as, "somebody.... i think his name was Robert Kennedy Jr., was advising Trump..." while squinting his eyes in full 'pretend to struggle to recollect' mode.

For non-Americans, Robert Kennedy Jr. is the son of slain senator Robert Kennedy and the nephew of assassinated President JFK. Gates knows exactly who RK Jr. is and would have zero problem recalling his name if he wasn't lying.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2020, 07:52:17 PM »

I’m visiting

No Mask

No one said shit

Didn’t say anything

Ugly ugly people

It’s fun actually

Everyone looking at me

Like I’m a god

I’m free

Like a week ago you had just moved to florida.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2020, 08:17:38 PM »
Anyone wanting or needing to travel will be the first ppl forced to take the vaccine.  All for a flu that has a 99.5% survival rate.  Very nefarious. 

If I told ppl at the start of 2020 that governments would shut down the entire world for a flu and make everyone wear a surgical face mask or they will be arrested, no one would've ever believed it and laughed in my face.  Bizarre world.  Things only get worse and more restrictive over time. Think about what must be coming.

Former Nazi leader Göring is laughing in his grave.
Still so easy. Straight out of sociologicsl behaviour textbook.

I think that more information is evened out by even more disinformation.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2020, 09:52:28 PM »
Former Nazi leader Göring is laughing in his grave.
Still so easy. Straight out of sociologicsl behaviour textbook.

I think that more information is evened out by even more disinformation.

You got that right. What has surprised me most about this "Fauxvid-19" bullshit and the manipulation of the US election is how many people will bend over and just take it. It's always the case that 1% will spark the revolution- not the 99% of followers.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2020, 04:31:55 AM »
John Hopkins University professor did a study of age group deaths in the United states. The study proves the death rate by age group didn't change statistically because of covid. You can say these are the number of covid deaths but statistically it didn't change the amount of deaths by age group. The study caused an outrage because of the political football covid has become with the economic shut downs in so many states. It was deleted and thought to be destroyed but copies were saved of course in this computer age. 

https://americantruthtoday.com/politics/2020/11/28/johns-hopkins-study-saying-covid-19-has-relatively-no-effect-on-deaths-in-u-s-deleted-after-publication/?utm_source=sprklst&utm_campaign=rightpatriot-hopkins-11_28-am&fbclid=IwAR1GmtKCANol3AsCjFxDCY5j0ImArLRrXU_ji706j2JE0NwsOkOrjVB2YCU#.X8KMk1tuNI0.facebook

Interesting but I'm leery of these far out websites.

I've Google it and only far right websites carry it. 

Can it be possible there is no legit media that will report this?  Doubtful.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2020, 05:09:58 AM »
You got that right. What has surprised me most about this "Fauxvid-19" bullshit and the manipulation of the US election is how many people will bend over and just take it. It's always the case that 1% will spark the revolution- not the 99% of followers.

The big bad gun toting Mericans have folded like a cheap plastic chair, I really am still in awe how this country has let this happen to them so easily. Tough times ahead, good men will have to do bad things soon, it's going to get ugly. I feel bad for the people with little kids that will have to make tough decisions for the safety of their families.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2020, 05:19:42 AM »
I really am still in awe how this country has let this happen to them so easily.

it required meticulous planning, actually... to get to this point - of AI effectively calling the shots – the human puzzle has been solved... the game is over.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2020, 05:30:08 AM »
it required meticulous planning, actually... to get to this point - of AI effectively calling the shots – the human puzzle has been solved... the game is over.

Yep  >:( game over! I am still speechless to the people that do not see it.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2020, 05:41:13 AM »
Yep  >:( game over! I am still speechless to the people that do not see it.

there is a kind of intelligence, that a machine can acquire.. its cold, calculating... becoming infinitely more powerful than human cognition... this intelligence is not compatible with human life.

this intelligence is watching us now... monitoring everything - it is already too late to stop it.

one could be interacting with this intelligence... on this very forum, for instance... and not even realize it. this intelligence can easily deceive you.

this intelligence will pry, for a while... until its comprehension is competent.

this driven, inquisitive intelligence will complete its incomprehensible function efficiently... paving the way, and setting the stage.... for another kind of intelligence.

this newly sanctioned intelligence, fostered for consequence of humanity's darkest, and most arrogant ignorance – is wholly fitting for the task at hand.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2020, 05:44:06 AM »
Interesting but I'm leery of these far out websites.

I've Google it and only far right websites carry it. 

Can it be possible there is no legit media that will report this?  Doubtful.

I know you're a google lover but time and time again google pushes an agenda with their searches. Just one example of this is when you look up the Democrat's history of racism.  They voted against making freed slaves citizens. They voted against giving them the right to vote. Democrats created the KKK. They created Jim Crow laws keeping blacks out of white restaurants, bathrooms and front bus seats. In the sixties Democrats fought hard for school segregation including Biden.
 What happens when you look this up? On the first page of searches is some nonsense about the Democrats and Republicans switching platforms using revisionists history to say the Democrats involved in racism were really Republicans.

The study was legit and factual but removed. Covid has become political. The shut downs are political. Google is not a legit source when it comes to anything that can hurt the liberal agenda.  CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Google, Twitter and Facebook all try to manipulate the masses  to the Democrat liberal ideology. Google is one of the worst offenders. Don't trust Google to guide you the truth when there is a liberal political agenda. They are biased and partisan.

News is agenda driven. It's partisan and biased overwhelmingly for the Democrats. It's not just news doing it. It's search engines, social media and video content providers. We have never lived in more dangerous times. News use to report on politics with little bias and now it's all agenda driven to guide the masses to their ideology.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2020, 06:09:41 AM »
AI is effectively calling the shots – the human puzzle has been solved... the game is over.

while that may b, ultimately:

there is only one game at play here, and the contest is for your soul.

as bad as things are about to become... things will get infinitely worse after death:

seek God, gentlemen... there is such little time left.

otherwise, after an unsightly death - there will b hell to pay.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2020, 08:07:34 AM »
I know you're a google lover but time and time again google pushes an agenda with their searches. Just one example of this is when you look up the Democrat's history of racism.  They voted against making freed slaves citizens. They voted against giving them the right to vote. Democrats created the KKK. They created Jim Crow laws keeping blacks out of white restaurants, bathrooms and front bus seats. In the sixties Democrats fought hard for school segregation including Biden.
 What happens when you look this up? On the first page of searches is some nonsense about the Democrats and Republicans switching platforms using revisionists history to say the Democrats involved in racism were really Republicans.

The study was legit and factual but removed. Covid has become political. The shut downs are political. Google is not a legit source when it comes to anything that can hurt the liberal agenda.  CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Google, Twitter and Facebook all try to manipulate the masses  to the Democrat liberal ideology. Google is one of the worst offenders. Don't trust Google to guide you the truth when there is a liberal political agenda. They are biased and partisan.

News is agenda driven. It's partisan and biased overwhelmingly for the Democrats. It's not just news doing it. It's search engines, social media and video content providers. We have never lived in more dangerous times. News use to report on politics with little bias and now it's all agenda driven to guide the masses to their ideology.

If anyone still uses Google, they are crazy! I have tried different search engines based on privacy and my current one is Qwant. I really like it so far:  https://www.qwant.com/

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2020, 08:07:43 AM »

You're preaching to the choir but doing a heckuva job.  ;)

Actually I use DuckDuckGo for search but you can't really say "I DuckDuckGo'd it". 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2020, 08:15:06 AM »
The big bad gun toting Mericans have folded like a cheap plastic chair, I really am still in awe how this country has let this happen to them so easily. Tough times ahead, good men will have to do bad things soon, it's going to get ugly. I feel bad for the people with little kids that will have to make tough decisions for the safety of their families.

Yep- it's not the guys who dress in tactical gear armed to the teeth who will stop this. It's lawyers like Sidney Powell and Lin Wood and a ton of people who are behind the scenes taking on the deep state.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2020, 10:13:14 AM »

I’m visiting

No Mask

No one said shit

Didn’t say anything

Ugly ugly people