Author Topic: Covid - control via compliance  (Read 2402 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Covid - control via compliance
« on: December 13, 2020, 06:45:03 AM »
The cold and flu season has always been with us, it’s just being called something else this year. 

"Covid" is nothing more than a flu virus with a 99% survival rate. 

I can just imagine some evil think tank somewhere coming up with the plan...

“There has to be a way to use the hundreds of thousands of people who die every year from the flu and respiratory ailments.  We can use this to force the sheeple into a communist, totalitarian new world order.  We’ve got the masses so dumbed down now, they believe any bullshit story we feed them.  We'll use our government minions and MSM to bombard the sheeple with this virus story, over and over and over again 24/7.  If we lie enough, it eventually becomes the truth"

All that’s left now is the implementation of laws to 'enforce' whatever compliance they want.  The sad part is, most sheeple (especially those who have a paper proclaiming they are highly educated) are too indoctrinated to realize they are being scammed.  These fools will be all-in for forcing anyone who questions the government and MSM to comply.

Mandatory vaccinations are coming.  You will be required to provide proof you were vaccinated or you will not be allowed to enter any public building or area.  You may not be allowed to leave your home at all.  Fake vaccination ID cards will be a very lucrative business some day.

"Do you have your papers vaccination card?"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Covid - control via compliance
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 06:51:12 AM »
Vaccinations are already mandatory if your kid attends public schools.

Definitely more Big Brother on the way.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 07:31:06 AM »
Biggest scam in history pulled off, as sheeple become more dumb and rely more on phones/technology/liars, than their own brains.
The believe the commies pushing agenda like its fact, and are afraid of their own shadow.

A guy here had an epileptic seizure at the gas pumps. No one would go help him, call the cops or ambulance, nothing. Too afraid to interact, the guy had no mask.
May not have made a difference if he did. Society is long-gone, fecked.
People pulling at pump near him,notice this, and move around far to another pump, no fucks given.
Just going about their business as if nothing happening while the wife is screaming for help.

One guy ran into to help, calm the poor guys wife, call 911, and try to clear the area as the guy was seizuring. Afraid, scared sheep-tards...  ::)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 08:36:00 AM »
The cold and flu season has always been with us, it’s just being called something else this year. 

“There has to be a way to use the hundreds of thousands of people who die every year from the flu and respiratory ailments.  We can use this to force the sheeple into a communist, totalitarian new world order.  We’ve got the masses so dumbed down now, they believe any bullshit story we feed them.  We'll use our government minions and MSM to bombard the sheeple with this virus story, over and over and over again 24/7.  If we lie enough, it eventually becomes the truth"

All that’s left now is the implementation of laws to 'enforce' whatever compliance they want.  The sad part is, most sheeple (especially those who have a paper proclaiming they are highly educated) are too indoctrinated to realize they are being scammed.  These fools will be all-in for forcing anyone who questions the government and MSM to comply.

Mandatory vaccinations are coming.  You will be required to provide proof you were vaccinated or you will not be allowed to enter any public building or area.  You may not be allowed to leave your home at all.  Fake vaccination ID cards will be a very lucrative business some day.

Very smart man

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 10:56:10 AM »

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 06:33:23 PM »

Fully agree!. And not just in USA. This is happening an many countries. We will also see Government issued "smart money" issued to track, control, manipulate, and coerce the masses. Great if you are on the right side of this, or braindead and unaware. But not great if you are on the other side of this, and are actually smart enough to care...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2020, 06:39:15 PM »
Biggest scam in history pulled off, as sheeple become more dumb and rely more on phones/technology/liars, than their own brains.
The believe the commies pushing agenda like its fact, and are afraid of their own shadow.

A guy here had an epileptic seizure at the gas pumps. No one would go help him, call the cops or ambulance, nothing. Too afraid to interact, the guy had no mask.
May not have made a difference if he did. Society is long-gone, fecked.
People pulling at pump near him,notice this, and move around far to another pump, no fucks given.
Just going about their business as if nothing happening while the wife is screaming for help.

One guy ran into to help, calm the poor guys wife, call 911, and try to clear the area as the guy was seizuring. Afraid, scared sheep-tards...  ::)

This is where Walter Sobchak and I clash.  He says I'm small [true] and weak [??] as if the average person bench presses over 350-lb, and would patiently wait at a store for the police to arrive to assert their right to not wear a mask.

IMO, everyone is a pussy.

By your posts, you DO NOT seem to be one of the "everyone" in the above sentence.  I hope you are the same in real life as you are online, Body-Buildah.

Where have all the real men gone?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2020, 07:21:44 PM »
This is where Walter Sobchak and I clash.  He says I'm small [true] and weak [??] as if the average person bench presses over 350-lb, and would patiently wait at a store for the police to arrive to assert their right to not wear a mask.

IMO, everyone is a pussy.

By your posts, you DO NOT seem to be one of the "everyone" in the above sentence.  I hope you are the same in real life as you are online, Body-Buildah.

Where have all the real men gone?

You are weak, physically and mentally.

You are soft and feminine.

You have an exaggerated sense of accomplishment and self-worth.

You hide behind self-diagnosed medical conditions and probably don’t have the actual condition(s) you claim.

If 10,000 random men trained as long as you and took the drugs you did, 9998 of them would end up bigger and stronger than you. Your genetics and mental weakness put you so far on the left end of the Bell Curve that you couldn’t see “average” with two airplane tickets and a telescope.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2020, 07:36:36 PM »
And you wonder why the US has such a crazy high rate of COVID.....

FFS if you lot were just a tad more reasonable and not so ‘it’s my right mofo’ about it all you’d be drastically better off today instead of being locked down and/or restricted still.

The vaccine is being pushed so hard in the US because you fuckers won’t listen and stop the spread. Instead you go out and riot and protest and make it spread like wildfire lol.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2020, 07:53:28 PM »

FFS if you lot were just a tad more reasonable and not so ‘it’s my right mofo’ about it all you’d be drastically better off today instead of being locked down and/or restricted still.

The vaccine is being pushed so hard in the US because you fuckers won’t listen and stop the spread. Instead you go out and riot and protest and make it spread like wildfire lol.

Don't worry about us ,we know what we are doing

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2020, 11:17:51 PM »
You are weak, physically and mentally.

You are soft and feminine.

You have an exaggerated sense of accomplishment and self-worth.

You hide behind self-diagnosed medical conditions and probably don’t have the actual condition(s) you claim.

If 10,000 random men trained as long as you and took the drugs you did, 9998 of them would end up bigger and stronger than you. Your genetics and mental weakness put you so far on the left end of the Bell Curve that you couldn’t see “average” with two airplane tickets and a telescope.

Walter, the fact that you are one of the smartest guys here and think some of that stuns me. Are you just mad at my long posts?  I told you I agree with you on that, and apologized.

If you think my lifts are the product of steroids - I'm flattered.

I can almost count on my hand the times I've used steroids [six, IIRC].  And only one cycle was beyond the beginner level - if you consider adding Equipoise in the third/final real cycle I took in 2006 [Test + EQ w/ Dbol jumpstart].  I've only used low-dose orals a few times since.

Each cycle, I'd see mass go up quickly, strength go up slowly, finish the cycle, then 2-4-6 [or however few] months later look THE SAME as I did pre-cycle - a 170-lb manlet.  So I decided - what's the point?

Look at Tom Prince today, post-steroids: he looks like a shirt in a coat hanger.  He's far from the only one.

When you get a diploma or degree, you keep it for life.  The Unabomber still has his Ph.D in math.  I wanted steroids to be like that - but they're not.  Hence why I never used them to any serious extent.

- I agree with you about being soft and small, but my facial structure isn't feminine.

- Regarding autism, it's a spectrum: I'm at the start of it.  I'm on the bridge between normalcy and autism.  I'm not claiming to be Rain Man, or even Vegan Gains.

- 99.98% of men wouldn't be stronger than me with the same training, etc.  I've benched 225 for 26 reps, and 315 for 8 reps.  And that's without steroids or supplements, at well under 200-lb.  Andy Haman only hit 315 for 20 [in one of Palumbo's "Bros vs. Pros" contests].  My city has ~108,000 people, and there aren't 100 men here who bench 315 for 8.  More would if they trained, but you could say that about anyone/anything.

I'm not saying 225 or 315 for reps is the best test of strength, but you make it sound like it's common to walk into gyms and see guys who bench 315 for 10+.  It's not.  I'm not claiming to be strong overall - just strong for my size.

As for mental weakness...we all have our moments.  With three kids to support while going out of my way helping people around me who were ungrateful and in some cases, even treated me like garbage, I was bound to have a breakdown.

In 2016 and 2017, I donated $10,000 [5K/year] to a local strongman competitor who also runs contests.  In October 2017, he messaged me saying he had a contest, and needed $1,000 + my time to film it, edit the videos, upload them to YouTube, etc [all for free].  Not to mention I do all of that while competing in the contests, which is exhausting.  I had already given him $5,000 that year, and was going through family issues at the time.  I told him I needed to devote myself strictly to family, but would sponsor his next contest, three months later.

The next day, he removed me from Facebook, and we haven't spoken in person since.  He was a friend of eight years, yet stopped talking to me for the great crime of not giving him more free money.

I had five separate issues like that, where I was treated like garbage for people I was tripping over myself to help.  I gave my time, money, and mental and emotional energy to for free, asking NOTHING in return.  For what?  To get spit on?

I went out of my way for people who expected me to be available for them for anything, any time, when some wouldn't even give me a ride home from the mechanic if I got a flat tire.

So yes - I'll admit it: as of January 2019, I quit.  A part of me died in 2017 and 2018.  I gave to others, to the point where people got so used to it, that they would be mad at me for needing a break, literally a break to give my time to somebody else!

Also starting in 2019, I decided to stop meeting any new women.  I realized that the social justice movement was INSANE, and that "sexual harassment" was literally anything a feminist lynch mob claimed it was, including retroactive contradictions, exaggerated claims, and outright lies.  In the case of Jian Ghomeshi, his female accusers exchanged 5,000 e-mails between them, despite a legal no-contact order.  They also lied in court.

Did they get charged with obstruction of justice?  With perjury?  Nope.  Not only that - because the case was such a blow to feminism, law in Canada was proposed that would require men charged with sexual assault to turn over any evidence they have to the Crown [prosecutors] that proves them innocent!  Example: letter attached below.

THIS IS INSANE.  Feminists are actually pushing courts to force men to give lying female accusers evidence of their innocence, so they can make up another bullsh*t story to convict men.  Not only did that case make Canadian legislators attempt to create new laws, but they ignored the fact that the female accusers broke current laws!

https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/ghomeshi-s-accusers-exchanged-5-000-messages-before-and-after-going-to-police-1.2768833

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/after-the-ghomeshi-verdict-could-his-accusers-be-charged-how-will-it-affect-future-sex-assault-cases

Meanwhile, Ghomeshi's career [and life] has been ruined over complete lies.  Because MUH WYMYN'S RIGHTS.

The laws in the West don't technically support this stuff, but we live in a de facto anti-White, anti-male society.

And it's no better in the USA:

Rayshard Brooks got shot and killed by a White police officer in Georgia after [1] being passed out drunk in a Wendy's drive-thru, [2] punching a police officer in the face, [3] stealing the taser of a police officer and attempting to shoot him in the face with it [video below], AND THE WHITE POLICE OFFICER WAS FIRED FOR DEFENDING HIMSELF AGAINST LETHAL FORCE - and protests spread across the USA as a result!  A Wendy's in my city was even vandalized over it.  Meanwhile, a 5-year-old White CHILD, Cannon Hinnant, got shot and murdered at point blank range by a 25-year-old Black man, Darius Sessoms, AND NOBODY BATS AN EYE.

So you got me - I QUIT.  I'm mentally defeated.  I got tired of being spit on by some people for doing nothing except going out of my way for them.  I got sick of living in a world where I'm expected to support Black Lives Matter, even though 93% of Blacks killed are killed by other Blacks, while under 0.93% of Blacks are killed by Whites, but get called racist if I point out that a 5-year-old White child got killed by a 25-year-old Black men, and that Blacks commit 55.9% of all murders - more murder than every other race/group in the United States COMBINED.

That's why you post under a fake name - because you know full well you would be targeted and have your livelihood destroyed if you said anything you do online in real life.  So you're forced to hide behind a screen name.  And you accuse me of not having balls?

You're the one who won't even state your views unless you have the protection of anonymity, and you accuse me of being mentally weak?  You're the one who hasn't posted a single photo, shared a single video, or done anything to verify you have any level of education or anything else, and you call me weak?

Anyway, that sums it up - that's why I've stopped talking to new women.  That's why I've hunkered back and basically just quit.  That's why I got to a point of being mentally defeated, and stopped caring.

If that makes me weak, then I guess I'm weak - I would IMPLORE you to go out and volunteer, invite a homeless person or refugee into your house, or do any of the things I did that got me to the point I'm at now.  I'd love to see how you handle it.

I'd settle for you even posting a video of your max bench press.  You claim to be stronger than me physically - ok, so you bench press over 315 and deadlift over 495?  That's possible.  But for you to claim there are rafts of men out there who are stronger than me is objectively false.  As for me being mentally weak - let me know how you feel the next time you get treated like garbage by multiple people you tripped over yourself to help.

You're afraid of posting your pro-Trump, anti-leftist views using your real name, and you're calling me weak.  You're afraid of being targeted for your views, which is understandable.  But to accuse me of being weak?  There's never a time in real life I don't speak my mind, or stand my ground.  Meanwhile, you only do it online, and only with the mask of anonymity protecting you.

Here is an autism test that is valid for use in Canada [and presumably, everywhere else]:

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-test

Bodycam Footage in Rayshard Brooks Shooting:

And finally, the e-mail from Lucy Decoutere, that so badly embarrassed feminists that it prompted calls for Canadian law to be changed that would require anyone accused of sexual assault [= men] to provide any documents used to defend an accused party [man] to the prosecuting attorneys, so that accusers [= women] can then make sure their lies don't get exposed in court.

You act like I'm the only person in the world who is worried about any of this.  If you didn't agree with me that SJW's are destroying the West, you wouldn't hide behind a fake name.  So you know full well that my concerns are legitimate.

As for being weak...yeah, I mean, I only won Provincials in my weight class.  And it's not like I live in the biggest province in Canada or anything.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2020, 12:04:57 AM »

Yeah, because submitting to the government demands and giving up freedoms has done so much for every country that did comply, and not just increase the extent and scope of those demands.

As for your comment about being "just a tad more reasonable" - this is a global pandemic.  The ONLY way to stop this virus without a 100% effective vaccine being forced on all 7,800,000,000 people on the planet would be a global authoritarian-style lock-down for four weeks, to make the virus go extinct.

Even IF the USA or any other country implemented such a lockdown, all it would take is ONE person with COVID entering the USA from China for it to spread all over again.  So there is no stopping this virus, aside from the two scenarios outlined above, both of which are completely unrealistic.  Making your comment about being "just a tad more reasonable" ultimately just amounts to doing whatever the government says, and continuing to do it for as long as anyone dies of any respiratory illness ever, that they can blame on COVID.

The vaccine is being pushed EVERYWHERE.  In Canada, Quebec has complied more than any other province, and the virus has spread there above the Canadian average, and demands on the citizens of Quebec have only ramped up as a result of their compliance.  Canada has also spent more money per-capita on the vaccine than any other OECD nation.

This game ALL STOPS the second people collectively say it stops.  The elites know they can't push their plans forward without compliance from the population.  Something they seem to have no problem getting so far, which is why they are getting more and more brazen in their attempts to control the populace.

I always love when people bash the USA like this, and can't see the forest from the trees.  Last I checked, the overwhelming majority of people rioting [and starting ACTUAL wildfires] are leftists, and the usual reason is because of issues related to racial diversity.

Meanwhile, every other Western country brags about how great racial diversity is, and how it's the "greatest strength", while simultaneously bashing the USA, which is the most racially diverse Western nation, and - SURPRISE, SURPRISE - the most dysfunctional nation in the West, in terms of social unrest.

Why don't you go look at how majority-White states like Maine are doing, compared to the racially diverse ones like New York, and then tell me how bad the virus is being spread in the USA.

It doesn't matter what ANYONE does - the people pushing the COVID narrative are going to use it as an excuse to exercise more control:

- If the country is locked down and many people die, lockdowns will be increased, until people aren't even allowed to be in the same room with family members in their own homes.

- If the country is locked down and few if any people die, the lack of deaths will be attributed to the lockdowns, and they will either remain in place, or increase.

- If the country isn't locked down and even a few people die, demands for lockdowns will be made.

- If the country isn't locked down and next to no one dies, the mainstream media and globalists will bully and harass the leaders of that country until they go along with the rest of the world on the COVID narrative, as was attempted with Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko.

As of June 2020, there were 215,000 excess deaths in the USA in the previous 12 months compared to June 2019.  So as far I can tell, Covid-19 actually exists.  But what does it say about a "global pandemic" where the average person WOULDN'T EVEN NOTICE ONE WAS TAKING PLACE IF THEY WEREN'T BEING REMINDED ON A DAILY BASIS?

Not only do I not know anyone who died of COVID or even became seriously ill of it - I don't know anyone who even had it yet or even KNOWS anyone who had it.  My friend said his friend just tested positive, but it's too early to know whether or not that is a false positive.

Of all the people I know in real life who I've asked whether or not they know of anyone who has had COVID, only ONE person told me he did.  And how many people did he know who died of it?  ONE PERSON - and she was over 80.

I'm not saying the virus doesn't exist - but the average person dying of it is 84.8 years old [older than the average human lifespan], and 94% of people dying have underlying health issues, averaging 2-3 per person [for every 10 people who die of COVID, they have a total of 26 separate health issues between them - 2.6 per person, which is why I say "2-3", since a person can't have 0.6 of a health condition].

The Covid-19 virus itself may not be fake - but it is being used to create a controlled demolition of the economy which will force people to rely on government for their livelihood, which will ultimately give more control to the world's elites.  The global economy has sustained over $10 TRILLION in damage, while the world's billionaires have increased their combined net wealth by over $1 trillion, coincidentally, bringing their combined wealth to over $10 TRILLION too.

But go ahead Mayday - keep being afraid of a virus that you didn't die of, that you know of no one who died of or was even seriously ill over, while the entire world economy is on a crash course, that has allowed the global elite to make more money than ever during the greatest recession in world history, second only to The Great Depression.

In the end, you're helping them.  And in case you didn't notice, despite being "a tad more reasonable", you haven't gotten your freedoms back yet.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2020, 12:11:10 AM »

Wally, u follow nobodies around this forum like some jilted, psychotic loser... desperate for attention - which seems to b your chosen 'lane' (real talk)

now u got matt going psychotic, as well.

the both of u need Jesus.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2020, 12:58:02 AM »
Wally, u follow nobodies around this forum like some jilted, psychotic loser... desperate for attention - which seems to b your chosen 'lane' (real talk)

I agree, regarding Jesus.

I just don't get how a guy [Walter Sobchak] who probably outweighs me by 70-lb of muscle while not likely being stronger than me can call me weak.  Or how a guy who is forced to post online under a screen name because he is afraid of reprisals in his professional life over the things he posts would imply that I'm lacking in courage or conviction.

It's like my situation two weeks ago when a female security guard at a store called the police on me over not wearing a mask [ ::)  And isn't feminism amazing?  Women in power ultimately need men to assert force for them...just proving that women are incapable of doing so without the backing of men].  What would Walter Sobchak had done in a case like that?  He would have put on his mask.  And he'll go along with anything else the government asks him to do, even if this gets pushed all the way to global communism, which it very well may.

So just the notion of Walter Sobchak calling me weak or implying he is stronger or has more courage than me is hilarious, and he'll never prove otherwise, and we both know it.

I'd really rather not use steroids or even serious supplements, but I'd consider a 12-week cycle/challenge on here against Walter just to get my bench up to 405-lb while he lags behind in strength, and even allow him a 50-lb weight advantage.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2020, 01:02:46 AM »

Yeah, shit...those pesky little "rights".

They always get in the way of people in government pushing things on the masses.

It's almost like maybe that's the point, or something.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2020, 01:09:36 AM »
I just don't get how a guy

who gives a shit what some rando on the net says – u r acting like a bitch - get over it.

b that guy who punched a cop in the face.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2020, 01:40:59 AM »
who gives a shit what some rando on the net says – u r acting like a bitch - get over it.

b that guy who punched a cop in the face.

I just don't get why he's being so mean to me.  And I saw him being mean to several other board members as well, including at least one prominent/iconic member.  I guess I just wish I understood why he's so mean, and feels the need to be mean to people.  I wonder if anyone has informed him that he is a mean person?

But thank you for your post - duly noted.  One thing that Walter Sobchak said that is accurate is that I really need to get my post size down.  I am willing to make an exception for COVID-related posts...as this is a serious ongoing global political issue.  But on all other topics, I'm going to try my best not to make posts longer than this one right here.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2020, 03:57:50 AM »
Vaccinations are already mandatory if your kid attends public schools.

Definitely more Big Brother on the way.

I’m a muzzie no

Injections for my family

Religion purposes

Peace be with you

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2020, 04:12:17 AM »
2 years ago 1.5million died from the flu and hospitals actually were overflowing. Funny how no one remembers that or cared to wear a mask or demand socialism to deal with it?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2020, 04:25:00 AM »
2 years ago 1.5million died from the flu and hospitals actually were overflowing. Funny how no one remembers that or cared to wear a mask or demand socialism to deal with it?

Covid-19 caused 215,000 excess deaths for the 12-month period ending in June of 2020, compared to the same period ending June of 2019.

215,000 excess deaths - that's 4,300 per state.

Break the math down, and for a city the size of mine [POP: ~108,000], that's an extra 71 deaths per year.

That's an extra six deaths a month - and all of people older than the average human lifespan.

NO ONE would even notice this scamdemic if not for the news telling them it's happening.

Basically, we're talking about something like 1,000 deaths per year in my city going up to 1,071 per year, and again - all of those deaths being of the extreme elderly.

It's not that COVID isn't real - it's just that the response to the threat is way out of proportion to the threat of the threat of the virus itself.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2020, 06:02:21 AM »
Keep all this gibber gabber private ok guys

Next we will have FBI infiltrators creating accounts like BIGMUSCLESWANT or LOADED357 firing incessant posts and PM's trying to identify who our ring leader is and shit. No thanks.
no one  is worried about LE

But you

Law breaking meth heads

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2020, 06:05:45 AM »

I like  you but I think your off on this

Only way your “ COVID “ doesn’t spread is to kill all people

Enter your vaccine

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2020, 08:37:47 AM »
Fully agree!. And not just in USA. This is happening an many countries. We will also see Government issued "smart money" issued to track, control, manipulate, and coerce the masses. Great if you are on the right side of this, or braindead and unaware. But not great if you are on the other side of this, and are actually smart enough to care...

Blips will not save you.  Like I've said 100x on here, when "Fed"coin replaces the USD, it will render all other cryptos illegal/worthless. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2020, 08:47:52 AM »

While you’re white knighting the Thunder Bay weakling do you hope he pays you back with sexual favors?

This isn’t Twitter phaggot, learn to write and spell.