Author Topic: Just got waved at by the Donald  (Read 7512 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Just got waved at by the Donald
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2020, 06:49:22 PM »
who gives a shit how it plays out. what he 'did', is done... its called 'operation warp speed' – think of it as the first domino tipped.

of course in actuality, trump isn't the impetus behind anything, he's an evil stooge... bad theatre

men keep looking to man for their salvation, and will ride that train all the way to hell.

Deep.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2020, 08:14:43 PM »
who gives a shit how it plays out. what he 'did', is done... its called 'operation warp speed' – think of it as the first domino tipped.

of course in actuality, trump isn't the impetus behind anything, he's an evil stooge... bad theatre

men keep looking to man for their salvation, and will ride that train all the way to hell.

There is no hell

I’ll go where I please

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2020, 11:26:52 PM »
Flagler next to flanagans in palm beach

20 feet from the great Donald

He smiled and wave. Right at us !!

Happy times !!

Very cool. Closer than I got and I was in his house...lol

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2020, 11:33:40 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2020, 12:06:53 AM »
There is no hell

I’ll go where I please

This is a 50/50 interjection. Take it or leave it.

1. I completely agree that there is no hell.

2. You can go where you want.

3. Hmm, I forgot what the other 50% was supposed to be.

Never mind.  :)

Note: I agree with Zillotch up until he got the to the Hell part. The whole going to Hell business just never washed with me. Even before I became a wretched sinner.

We make our own hell right here in this life. And, you can buy a ticket out if you really want to. Trouble is, we get used to living in hell and forget that there is a better place.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2020, 12:12:31 AM »

pushing that poison hard on christmas... its a 'christmas miracle', u understand.

surprised he didn't burst into flames on the spot.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2020, 12:20:16 AM »

I don't believe in Satan. But if I did, Trump fits the bill to a tee.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2020, 11:23:40 AM »
Very cool. Closer than I got and I was in his house...lol

We’re you across the street by the roundabout with the two pools on the beach or inside the main property?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2020, 11:38:49 AM »
Do tell us how.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2020, 01:18:01 PM »
Do tell us how.

He's evil and vindictive for starters. He lies incessantly. -Seems pretty devilish to me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2020, 01:35:52 PM »
He's evil and vindictive for starters. He lies incessantly. -Seems pretty devilish to me.

More hearsay bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2020, 01:41:07 PM »
will u take the 'great' mans vaccine?

Tribulation starts soon, this year or the next.
The Rapture of the church will take place, millions of people will vanish, Jesus will take them to safety.

A fake alien invasion will probably happen to explain why so many people disappeared, so people will believe the aliens took them and not Jesus.
They are demons/demonic. They may look human. Don't listen or do what they say.

Mark of the beast, a chip and/or a vaccine that changes Your DNA. Whatever happens, do not take it. You will be eternally lost.

You can never enter Gods Kingdom, ever.

You will need to have this mark to be able to buy and sell in the future, but it doesn't matter, You have to die before You take it, NO MATTER what You have to go through by refusing it. And any vaccine against Corona is a big no no.

There is some type of hologram technology called Project Blue Beam, if You see Jesus in the sky it's not real Jesus.

This will probably be used at the same time as the fake alien invasion happens, but not sure. Just don't be deceived by it. Do not listen to any big leader that will arise, this person is the antichrist, it can be Obama, but not sure.

He/she/it will probably say things and do things that seems good and right, but it is all just to trick people.

The Pope is a snake, not a real Christian.

USA will be destroyed. She has turned her back against God so hard it is absolutely crazy.

This Tribulation period will be the worst period in human history, You cannot fathom what will happen, it is beyond human comprehension.

Death will be everywhere.

But no matter what happens, stay close to Jesus and trust in Him and talk to Him all the time.

He cannot fail You.

If You have to die for Your faith, for Him, so be it.

If You deny Him, He will deny You before Father in Heaven.

Many Christians will be killed, and probably tortured. Stay away from FEMA camps.

Salvation =

1 Receive Christ and become born again.

2 Love God above everyone and everything.

3 Love Wes and thy neighbor as thyself.

4 Walk in obedience with Jesus, repent from all sins, and do what He want's You to do.

5 Forgive everyone (beside Shizzo).

6 Have Faith and Trust in God.
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2020, 02:10:23 PM »

Satan? The very personification of evil? "Fits the bill to a tee?"

LOL! Coming from a degenerate like you. If it weren't for him we wouldn't have had a vaccine available this fast saving thousands if not millions of lives. No president has defended the right to practice your religion as Trump has. Right now he's going against his own party to increase the benefit from $600 to $2,000.

"But by the grace of God and the compassion of President Donald John Trump, I stand before you tonight…and I assure you, I’m not a ghost! I am alive, I am well, and most importantly, I am free.

-- Alice Johnson, on having been pardon on serving a life sentence for a nonviolent drug offense, after already serving 21 years.

So evil.

Prime, the more you post here the more you come across as such a really horrible, horrible, biased, wicked, morally corrupt person. So self-absorbed, narcissistic, and conceited. It is a good thing for you that you don't believe in hell. You don't believe there is a cosmic justice. A final reckoning for the type of person one is. That it does matter in the grand scheme of things whether a person was good or bad. If you did believe in these things you couldn't live with yourself. But, of course, your breathtakingly delusional conceit makes you think that deep down you're just a great and wonderful person and there is something wrong with people who think otherwise.

Your legacy here will forever be that of a delusional, creepy, little old guy - for a MULTITUDE of reasons...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2020, 02:15:21 PM »
More hearsay bullshit

He wasn't lying about the vaccine, the MSM and FDA/CDC, Deep State was.  Almost all of these "lies" are differences of opinion or him exaggerating or bullshitting to help America.  Oh, and he isn't lying about having won the election with the most legal votes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2020, 02:27:38 PM »

Yeah, sure. Whatever you say. Let’s talk about evil. Dem ran states and cities locked down purposely keeping people from their businesses, putting people out work, picking and choosing what is “essential” what is not. Prostitution and strip clubs are “essential” but Churches stay closed. Have you been to NY lately? I have. Nothing like having a meal outside on the sidewalk in 22 degree weather and snowing. Tell me more about how “evil” Trump is. “Warp speed” wasn’t good enough for the left..but you can bet your ass they’ll try to take credit for and you damn well know Biden or ANY President couldn’t have ever pulled this off.

Let’s talk about “evil” when Trump knows it’s better to open back the country to better the economy, of that would been done, there would have been no need for this bullshit “stimulus “ with even more bullshit pork that’s is completely USELESS and had nothing to do with the Chinavirus. Want me to keep going about who’s evil and who isn’t?

Evil is the entire left literally in bed with China not EVER speaking against them. Evil...just for starters, giving $150billion in cash, dropped off in the middle of the night on pallets by helicopter to a country that’s on the terrorist watch list...for starters

Evil is also Obama spying on the Trump campaign (proven) then reporting their findings to our enemies

Get off your Goddamn MSM and use some fucking common sense

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2020, 04:37:05 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2020, 05:12:48 PM »
He wasn't lying about the vaccine, the MSM and FDA/CDC, Deep State was.  Almost all of these "lies" are differences of opinion or him exaggerating or bullshitting to help America.  Oh, and he isn't lying about having won the election with the most legal votes.

Like you posted, there are differences of opinions...when it comes to anything Trump. In this case, you have yours, I have mine and Trump has his. I'm not trying to change yours and hopefully you aren't trying to change mine because everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Here is a link to some other opinions: https://apnews.com/article/ap-fact-check-joe-biden-donald-trump-politics-coronavirus-pandemic-76d1580f82b1586b207990396c1e3b5f

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2020, 05:36:38 PM »

And, your legacy here will forever be that of a delusional, creepy, little old guy - for a MULTITUDE of reasons...

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2020, 07:03:11 PM »
Tribulation starts soon...

lol, great post, Kwon... where did u find that?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2020, 07:36:41 PM »
There is no hell

I agree with Zillotch up until he got the to the Hell part.

If it weren't for him we wouldn't have had a vaccine available this fast saving thousands if not millions of lives.

Tell me more about how “evil” Trump is.

have u dudes taken even a cursory view into this 'vaccine'?

it could very well b the mark of the beast described in the KJV Bible (no question, really), and the fact that trump referred to this abominable tech as a 'Christmas miracle' makes a mockery of Christ.

the lot of u will burn in hell, right along with trump, imo.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2020, 02:44:45 AM »

it could very well b the mark of the beast described in the KJV Bible (no question, really), and the fact that trump referred to this abominable tech as a 'Christmas miracle' makes a mockery of Christ.

"Mark of the beast"?

Any real evidence to back up your claim?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2020, 02:36:42 PM »

If I am to burn in Hell, please don't let it be anywhere near where Trump is busy burning. The smell coming from that fat, orange liar would make burning in Hell twice as bad.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2020, 09:02:12 PM »
If I am to burn in Hell, please don't let it be anywhere near where Trump is busy burning. The smell coming from that fat, orange liar would make burning in Hell twice as bad.

the stench alone could kill a man... if he weren't already dead.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2020, 03:47:17 AM »
"Mark of the beast"?

Any real evidence to back up your claim?

imo, this 'vaccine' (biotech system) qualifies as the mark of the beast for these reasons:

it marks one fundamentally – functioning as genetic marker, down to marking the genetic code itself - changing the DNA (via nucleic acid vaccine/mRNA replication process), has complete tracking/surveillance capabilities compatible with - facial recognition, remote sensing etc infrastructures along with the ability to monitor the body internally continuously, as well as the person's behavior and mental state - the totality of human function will be transmitted to the blockchain, in real time - permanently

also ties one into a soon to b single system of economic function, without which one will not b able to 'buy and sell'

this tech will be applied to the hand or forehead, soon... convenient for scanning (convenience is key, lol)

these r some of the technologies involved:

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

NanoLuc® Luciferase as a Genetic Reporter

'A small, bright enzyme like NanoLuc® luciferase is the ideal basis for a sensitive genetic reporter. With an array of NanoLuc® reporter vectors and detection assay formats, you can take your genetic reporter assays to the next level.'

Reporter Viruses

'Because of the small size of the NanoLuc® luciferase reporter gene and the HiBiT tag, they can be inserted into the viral genome without disrupting packaging or enzyme activities, for easy monitoring of viral processes in vivo.'

https://www.promega.com/resources/technologies/nanoluc-luciferase-enzyme/reporter-viruses/

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/290431897_Functional_nucleic_acid-based_hydrogels_for_bioanalytical_and_biomedical_applications

https://stm.sciencemag.org/content/11/523/eaay7162.abstract