Author Topic: Define "Rich" by Getbig's Standards in 2021.  (Read 9260 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Define "Rich" by Getbig's Standards in 2021.
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2021, 12:45:18 PM »
Matt, at your age you should have realized that life is a scam and most people will only see the negative side of you.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2021, 12:57:09 PM »
If you have enough money to live well without working that is good.

Someday you will want to retire and get off the hamster wheel.

It's not Getbig Rich but it's good enough for me.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2021, 01:32:15 PM »

Brutal.

(Are we sure about the Crocs thing though?  Asking for a friend...)

Sorry Taffin,yes we are sure about crocs. Tell your “friend” to just come out already.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2021, 02:47:28 PM »
Great write up Matt C. Keep up the good work.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2021, 02:52:41 PM »
What was that giant 6'4" French bodybuilder who competing in LA, then the Amateur Arnold, who may have won it? There was a full thread slamming him.

Found him:

The 6'4" / 350-lb ripped mass monster from France who "sucks" [on Getbig] is bodybuilder Morgan Aste.

Stavios summed up Getbig's impossible standards in this post:

Lmao
Typical getbig

A 6"4 shredded 350 lbs monster of a man is not impressive  ;D
Btw he is doing a show september 5th.

Don't know if he will be good as a bodybuilder but still impressive as hell

^ Sums it up. No matter how good you are at anything, there will always be some people on here who think you "suck".

Ah well...I need to stop fighting that, and just accept it. I like this board a lot, but nothing is perfect. I guess I just don't understand the standards of some people.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2021, 02:54:28 PM »
Despite all her riches and material wealth, Jennifer Lopez is unaware that she has a standing offer from wes to lick and finger his butt hole.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2021, 02:59:08 PM »
Despite all her riches and material wealth, Jennifer Lopez is unaware that she has a standing offer from wes to lick and finger his butt hole.

For a second, I read that as HER butt hole.

Would seem to take a while to reach it.

Oh wait, no - I was thinking Kim Kardashian.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2021, 03:05:10 PM »
The offer still goes too....just waiting for her to get back to me about it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2021, 03:08:00 PM »

Damn.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2021, 03:20:15 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2021, 04:35:27 PM »
Sorry Taffin,yes we are sure about crocs. Tell your “friend” to just come out already.

Hah - yeah, I know, right - what a total huomo... hah just gotta pop something in the trash - be right back)

T

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2021, 04:37:28 PM »
Hah - yeah, I know, right - what a total huomo... hah just gotta pop something in the trash - be right back)

Hahahahha

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2021, 04:38:56 PM »
LOL  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2021, 06:28:43 PM »
No, I don't. Give me the names of three psychologists in Thunder Bay. Send them each a check to prepay for a psychological test that makes a determination on maturity level. I'll post all three results on Getbig. But you need to pay for it.

No, I don't. I have some degree of lock-down depression, and that won't go away until my police state province returns to normalcy. Unlike you, I have no issue admitting what's up with me. Most people hide their issues and struggles, and live lives suffering in silence. I shine light on any issues/struggles I face, in order to draw the attention of the people who can help me overcome them. Also, you "own multiple companies" [no you don't], remember? So how come you're diagnosing me with mental issues? Let me guess - you're a fully trained medical doctor, and you run the "multiple companies" you own in your off-time?  ::)

I'm not a doctor, but my diagnosis for you is that you lie a lot - particularly to yourself.

Haha, so you like my house, do you?  :) :D This is why I know you're lying:

You told me you own a house and other property so expensive that you could buy my province. Ok - say I believe you. If you DID own such an expensive house, my lowly $600,000 house would be a SHACK to you - and that's what you would say about it.

But no. Now that I proved to you I live in a nice 22-month-old house, you claim I live with my mom.

And NOTHING I say or do or post will prove otherwise to you.

Ok Walter:

Give me TEN random times over the next 48 hours, and I'll post VIDEOS entering EVERY ROOM IN MY HOUSE, to show they are empty, and that I live alone.

ANY TIMES. I'll even scream in the video, to show I'm home alone.

Even if I did that, you'd say "You just got your mom to leave at 3:45am to make it look like you live alone."

Hahahahahaha.

NOTHING I do will make you believe me.

But your lies are obvious - if you live in a home as expensive as you claim, you would think my house is a shack. But you don't. You ACKNOWLEDGE I live in a nice home, so now you default to claim I live with my mom. Which proves to me you don't live in an expensive home, or else you would think my house is a shack, and wouldn't need to suggest I live with my mom to come to grips with the fact my home is nice. Either way, you saying I live with my mom is a tacit way of you saying my house is nice, and thus it couldn't possibly be my own.

So just to be clear - you ACKNOWLEDGE my home is nice...but I live with my mom...right? And that explains it?

Ok, so at least my parents are millionaires, right?

In 2006, I owned a pair of crocks. I'm not a repressed homosexual. But just to be clear:

You think a repressed homosexual would openly/publicly follow bodybuilding, partake in discussions about which actor is the best looking or has the best physique, and post controversial truths about the association between homosexuality and HIV spread *while being called homophobic*?

I'll ask this again: are you a FUCKING idiot?

WHY would I be open about things WAY more taboo than being homosexual, but be scared to be publicly homosexual - something NO ONE CARES ABOUT?

So I have no problem saying THE most stigmatized facts - facts that 95% of the population is scared to say due to employment fears and being socially ostracized - but I'm a closet homosexual who has spent almost 20 YEARS being publicly associated with bodybuilding, despite the possible gay connotations, in addition to having NO PROBLEM saying Brad Pitt was a beautiful man in Sleepers.

WHY THE F*CK WOULD I MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THAT IF I AM A CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL TRYING TO HIDE MY SEXUAL ORIENTATION??

The reason why I OPENLY make such comments sometimes is BECAUSE I am straight, and perfectly comfortable with that - and not concerned if some ACTUAL IMMATURE people [like you] assume any straight man willing to compliment another man must be gay. Are you in high school?

Dennis Newman is handsome. Gunter Schkierkamp is handsome.

There is NOTHING gay about acknowledging that. Again, unless you are in high school.

So? I live life on my own terms. I enjoy simple things. NOTHING is more important to me than my health and my family. There is NO amount of money or material riches or ANYTHING that I would trade if it meant living my life without my kids.

As for my White Trash life:

Pre-COVID, I would spend the day with my kids, enjoy a nice workout and sauna/hot tub/pool, go home, lie down on my couch to read Getbig and watch YouTube videos, shoot a load, and go to bed.

Do you have a problem with this? Yep - you are right that I have a nice, simple life. And it's all on my own terms.

Mandatory implies a court order. Family courts have ruined many lives - especially lives of men. I wanted to leave the courts out of it. That's why I not only voluntarily paid spousal support - but I OVERPAID it. I paid for ALL my children's expenses, AND I paid their mothers spousal support, just to make their lives easy, so I could spend as much time with my kids as I wanted. Both my parents think I'm an idiot for overpaying...but I love my kids, and I did it in part  out of fear of Canada's anti-male family courts. I didn't realize that in 2007, family courts here became much more egalitarian. But I don't regret overpaying. It allowed me to spend every day with my babies during their formative years - which were the best years of my life.

Tell me - are you accusing me of father absenteeism to make me melt? Is this how you address people in real life?

I'm astonished - to insult a person is one thing, but I would NEVER accuse someone of being a bad father! Those are fighting words.

You voted for Trump - all Trump supporters are considered racist by some [lots of] people. Do you consider yourself racist? You also told Vince Goodrum he likes "grape drank" and KFC. Do you not think people would consider you racist for saying that?

I thought spindly means long or long-limbed, and weak? I'm none of those. I am a manlet, yes. But I find women are forgiving on male height as long as the guy is not shorter than they are.

No grasp on reality? Is that why I was posting what a joke COVID is when you were going along with it?

Remember how you posted that Illinois is opening up, and you're happy about it? Haha, you do whatever the government tells you, because you're afraid of being arrested!

Meanwhile, I haven't followed ANY of the COVID mandates.

Feel free to post ANY claim I've stated that has been proven wrong.

I reached 220 million YouTube views on my bodybuilding channels. That made me the #10 most viewed online bodybuilding video source in the world.

I was Bodybuilding.com's #18 top affiliate partner worldwide in 2007.

As for bodybuilding [muscle-building] - I'm a classic ectomorph. My bodybuilding genetics SUCK. I have genetically low muscle fiber concentration, and reject theories like "hyperplasia". Bottom line: you can't build what isn't there. I realized early on I have bad genetics for bodybuilding. That's why I decided not to seriously pursue it, and just trained for strength and health.

WHERE did I ever claim to have ANY success, or even POTENTIAL, in bodybuilding?

So I have posted the most unpopular, most "controversial" suppressed truths online for almost 14 years now, to gain "acceptance"?

So I post facts, knowing I will be called racist, anti-Semitic, sexist, homophobic, and more, in a personal quest to gain "acceptance"?

Reality: I post what I do because 95% of people can't, because they fear getting reprimanded at work - even fired. I post the most unpopular topics because people like you aren't allowed to, and need to hide behind anonymous usernames to speak your mind. I'm under no such pressure.

But you honestly think I post the most culturally "unacceptable" material online to gain "acceptance"?

How does that make ANY sense? I speak my mind to proliferate unpopular facts because others cannot! And I do it knowing full well it will damage my social reputation, and limit my options in life.

Luckily, I don't care. I'm comfortable, set for life, and say whatever I want. And there's nothing ANYONE can do about it.

So bench pressing 225x26, 250x17, and 315x8 is "weak" to you?

What do you consider "strong"?  ???

I have been weak in mind and spirit lately - especially in spirit. I don't think hiding that is a good thing. Opening up about that here runs the risk of people making fun of me - but only you have done so. Most Getbiggers have been supportive of me, and I'm grateful and blessed to share a board with such a positive group of supportive guys.

I've been feeling a bit better lately, and I owe Getbig in part for that. So to any of the good dudes reading this: thank you for talking to me during this depressing period of my life, and thanks for lending me an ear.

Two Getbiggers who recognized I was in distress invited me to talk to them on the phone. And I thanked them for that. It means a lot. We should all be so lucky to have such supportive people in our lives.

When I confidently assert my views - it is because I am stating facts derived from primary sources. When I do so firmly, it's because my data is NOT open for debate. Are you suggesting I should state objective irrefutable facts with doubt? If what I'm saying is observably true, why shouldn't I express such things with complete confidence?

I am not condescending to anyone who engages with me cordially, and shows me a basic modicum of respect. When people insult me, call me a bigot or imply it, or otherwise disrespect me, then YES, I am condescending.

I would NEVER be condescending to anyone who interacts with me respectfully. AbrahamG, for instance, is a pretty consistently respectful Democrat. That's why I enjoy reading his posts, and sharing a dialogue with him. I find, like most liberals, he is contradictory at times, and that sometimes pushes me to condescend. But I only ripped into him recently because he called Fortress a prick.

I don't care what race, sex, sexual orientation, political stripe, religion, or anything else anyone is - I treat individuals on the basis of their individual actions. I don't need money, which is why respect means more to me. As long as people show respect to others, I return that same respect to them.

Do I at times condescend to others if personally attacked, or disrespected? Yes. But I try never to do so without reason or history to justify it.

Well...I love this board, lol. Getbig is literally my favourite website online. YouTube used to be...but they are too agenda-driven and political now. They are basically Cable News now, online.

My posts are long, but they are not moronic. Insipid...well...as I said, I all be shortening my posts starting later today.

I didn't ask for your acceptance - you initiated our beef by calling me weak. I responded by stating I am not weak, especially for my size. Was it my hope that you would acknowledge that? Sure. You can acknowledge I am, at the least, strong for my size without "accepting" me.

To me, that's just a matter of agreeing on base reality. Why do you consider me weak? What is your definition of "strong"?

Why do you own your own companies [you don't]? Are you unemployable? What if I told you not everyone wants to work for some "woke" bureaucracy, and deal with workplace headaches and drama?

Making up comments about my relationship with my kids is just nasty. There are multiple things you said about me that are valid, yet you feel the need to make things up? Also - and not just about me - calling someone a bad father is a dick move. Reading your posts, I think you are nasty, and a liar. I don't know if you have kids, but if you do, I would NEVER insinuate you were a bad father without possessing STRONG evidence proving that.

Some things, you just don't say. It would be like me saying you hate your mom and dad.

Also, I never blamed you for my shortcomings. I consider your posts to be negative contributions to the board, but that's not for me to decide. And I can handle personal attacks, and have for years.

But it's when you brought my family into the discussion and stated I am a bad father on a public forum where I post using my real name that I drew the line. You can follow me around in every post I write, and every thread I start. You can call me ANY NAMES YOU WANT. But bringing my CHILDREN into the discussion, all of whom are 11 and under is just an absolute piece of shit thing to do.

And if you owned "multiple companies" and lived in the million dollar house you claim, you wouldn't be such a bitter, caustic person. You claim all-around personal success, and insult me like you're in high school.

That's why I don't believe you have the success you claim. You can call me weird, but anyone reading your posts, where you do nothing but viciously tear others down, would assume you are a miserable, unhappy person.

But you own multiple companies, and live in a million dollar house, and warm up with my workout right?

Uh huh.

If that's true, and you're still so miserable that you insult people online who you don't know, every day, I actually feel sad for you. For you to have so much success in life, but spend your time trashing people online - even their families - just makes me think that no amount of success will make you happy.

But that's a moot point - you don't own multiple companies, you don't live in a million dollar home, and you're not stronger than me. Prove it.

Enjoy your life in Chicago - it's in the Guiness Book of World Records for being the only city that has more murders than Thunder Bay.  :-\ :-X  :D  :P

You have outdone yourself with that batshit crazy, volcanic eruption meltdown post and made all of my points in the process.

Seek professional help....and buy new underwear, you look like you’re homeless and can’t find your way back to the Shire.

Shizzo take note, this is how a true master plays a Stradivarius.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2021, 07:40:01 PM »
If you have a food to eat and a roof over your head you are doing better than a huge percentage of the world.

I'm not rich but I'm doing okay.  I'm retired working a very part time  job that pays for incidentals like a yearly vacation or car repairs. I live in the house of my dreams which I'm sure isn't a dream house for people that have real money. My parents came to this country with nothing and I grew up in a city. I have some perspective on what it's like to have some humility for being poor. Now I have 1400 sq foot gym in my house. A build in pool. Two very boring plain used cars but at least they are paid off and work. I have 5 years to pay off my house free and clear.

Now get big standards are a 5k square foot house on either coast. A couple of exotic cars with a Caddy Escalade for every day driving.  Money to charter a personal jet for all trips or at the minimum first class commercial. A boat with a Captain to drive it out to sea for parties.  The boat has to be a minimum of 50 feet.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2021, 07:44:48 PM »
We changed it to 75 feet now,you must have missed the memo ! LOL  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2021, 07:49:26 PM »
MY ATTEMPT AT BEING CONCISE:

Let’s get a few things straight:

You have the maturity level of a 10 year old.

- No, I don't.

- I'll bet you $1,000 CAD that I can get documentation from three psychologists proving you're wrong. Conditional on you prepaying the psychologist fees, which can be taken out of the $1,000 you'll owe me later.

You have advanced mental issues that require medical attention.

- No, I don't. I'll offer you the same bet as above.

You live with your mom.

- Thank you for thinking my home is so nice that it couldn't belong to me.

- Give me TEN DIFFERENT TIMES over the course of tonight and tomorrow, and I will take videos of the ENTIRE HOUSE, showing it's empty, and include a slip of paper with your gimmick name on it as well as the times you specify, proving the videos are from tonight.

You wear Crocs - you are obviously a repressed homosexual.

- I wore Crocs [with socks] in 2006.

- I'm not a repressed homosexual. I'm not homosexual. I'm not bisexual. I'm not asexual. I'm heterosexual. And I am bewildered with your obsession with closet homosexuals. It's 2020. Not 1955.

You live like brokeass white trash in a hinterland hovel.

Correct. And that's how I like it.

Sending a mandatory check to your baby mommas isn’t the same as being a responsible father.

My kids are my life. I don't know a single person my age who has spent more time with his children than I have. Most don't have kids, and I can only think of two friends who have more kids than I do. To me, there is nothing more fulfilling than fatherhood. Hopefully, I'll have another baby or two, post-COVID.

You are a racist and an anti-Semite.

- So? What are you going to do about it? And you poking fun at Vince Goodrum using racial stereotypes is acceptable in your mind?

- Again, so? Do you have a problem with me talking about Jewish global power? What are you going to do about it?

You are a spindly manlet with no grasp of reality.

- Not according to the dictionary definition of spindly.

- Yes, I am a manlet.

- Please tell me all about reality, oh wise one.

You have accomplished NOTHING in the “sport” of bodybuilding.

I never said I did. Nor did I say I could.

Your entire life revolves around internet acceptance.

Why would I exclusively talk about the least popular, most controversial topics in our culture if my goal was internet acceptance?

You are a weak man, in mind, body, and spirit.

- What is the heaviest bench press, squat, and deadlift that still falls within your definition of "weak"?

- The insanity that was COVID/2020 has indeed left me mentally and spiritually defeated to some extent. I feel no reason to deny that. Do you think it makes you cool or tough to make light of someone going through bad times - especially when they are out of their control? If one of my children died, and I suffered long-term depression because of it, would you make fun of me? Because that speaks volumes to your character, if so.

You are a condescending know-it-all.
You are pathetic and your behavior is the direct result of how you are treated here.
Your posts are moronic and insipid on your best days.

I state objectively verifiable facts, that are not open to debate. Facts are not meant to be accepted or rejected - merely acknowledged. I apologize if the facts I post are above your level of comprehension.

Matt I am not ever going to give you my acceptance, so stop begging. You are a racist, and a nasty immature anti-Semite. That behavior overrules any of the supposed slights I have foisted upon you. You come into every thread trying to make it about you. You are Shizzo and PrimePedo wrapped into one slightly less obese and soggy package. You equate spending time with your kids (because you are unemployable) with raising them correctly. It isn’t a time issue - you are mentally incapable of being the guiding and teaching figure they need.

- I have never asked for your acceptance, and I never will. I have suggested that you acknowledge the objective fact that I am strong - or at least, strong for my size. If not, post your definition of "strong".

- In my 17+ years on Getbig, I have never seen any member bring up another member's children. Some girlfriends and wives have been brought up - but I have never seen a person bring up someone's children. There is no way I can believe you have any level of success in life because of that. Also, if you owned "multiple companies", you wouldn't need to post anonymously. If you were as strong as you claim, you could anonymously post a video by blurring out your face. Do it - prove how much stronger you are than me.

Don’t blame me for your shortcomings. I would typically not give a shit about some weirdo fake manlet playing strongman in some backwoods shithole. But if you are going to come on Ron’s board and into every thread and go out of your way to act like an unabashed racist....then you are going to get both barrels of Walter Sobchak all fucking day!

All fucking day, every day.

And Mini-Matt...if you moved that house to the suburb I live in near Chicago, I wouldn’t bother using it to park my cars in. What a neutral color tapestry joke - and clean up that squalor.

I never blamed you for my shortcomings.

I think at least half your posts comprise just insulting others, which adds nothing of value to the board.

But you want us to believe you are an independent millionaire who owns at least two companies, lives in a home worth over a million dollars, bench presses 405-lb or more, yet despite having all that going for you, you are one of the most negative, pessimistic, insulting members of Getbig, who spends at least half his posting time tearing down other members...and even their children [literally a first in Getbig history].

No one with that much going for them is that bitter. If you had 10% of what you claim, you'd be comfortable, and simply not devote so much of your time being negative.

Also, just a tip:

I'd you're going to make up lies, try to make them remotely believable. For example, it would cost you nothing to post a lift video, covering your face for anonymity.

You can't and won't post that, because you don't lift what you claim.

I know some people believe their own lies - you may be one of them.

But do you think even one person here thinks you bench press 405-lb?

No one does. You're an anonymous name online claiming to be a strong millionaire, posting absolutely NOTHING to prove any of that - even videos of your lifts which would cost you NOTHING to upload, and can be captured in a matter of minutes.

Keep lying, Walter.

Tell me more about the wealth and property you don't have.

Say it enough times, and you might start believing it yourself.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2021, 08:08:33 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2021, 08:15:32 PM »
MY ATTEMPT AT BEING CONCISE:

FAILED  ;D

I think at least half your posts comprise just insulting others, which adds nothing of value to the board.

Depends if you've got a sense of humour and can take things as a joke... you twat

T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2021, 08:16:54 PM »
If you have a food to eat and a roof over your head you are doing better than a huge percentage of the world.

I'm not rich but I'm doing okay.  I'm retired working a very part time  job that pays for incidentals like a yearly vacation or car repairs. I live in the house of my dreams which I'm sure isn't a dream house for people that have real money. My parents came to this country with nothing and I grew up in a city. I have some perspective on what it's like to have some humility for being poor. Now I have 1400 sq foot gym in my house. A build in pool. Two very boring plain used cars but at least they are paid off and work. I have 5 years to pay off my house free and clear.

Now get big standards are a 5k square foot house on either coast. A couple of exotic cars with a Caddy Escalade for every day driving.  Money to charter a personal jet for all trips or at the minimum first class commercial. A boat with a Captain to drive it out to sea for parties.  The boat has to be a minimum of 50 feet.

Your lifestyle and living arrangements are just my cup of tea.

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with that?

I just don't get why people want so much. Many people even go into debt to LOOK rich.

I was actually going to rent my house for another $2,400 a month [it's a duplex - and that's what I rent the other side for, which is exactly the same construction].

I mean...$2,400 a month is an extra $28,800 in annual income. And I literally spent 90% of my time in my bedroom and basement.

Then guess what happened, oldtimer1?

The premier of my province has made it so tenants can't be evicted until "the Covid-19 pandemic is over".

???

That means if I did rent my place, the tenants wouldn't even have to pay me - and I'd have no legal mechanism to evict them.

So whatever. I'm not taking that risk. I don't really need all this space, but there is no way I'm going to rent to anyone if I have no way to evict them until "the pandemic ends"...which for all I know could be 2023.

Back to your post - again, what's wrong with living like that?

Who needs a giant mansion?

That said...a home gym would be nice right about now.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2021, 08:20:40 PM »
Cliffs?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2021, 08:52:02 PM »
FAILED  ;D

Yeah, lol.

Next up - I will be posting using only my right hand. Hopefully THAT will help.

Depends if you've got a sense of humour and can take things as a joke... you twat

Your posts are funny. A joke can be both insulting and funny.

Some post's by Walter are funny. But I'd say half are just insulting people. I'm not even clear if they are jokes.

I found a lot of Walter's posts to be negative, but never thought much about them. Only when he dragged my children into the discussion did I actually find his comments offensive.

Psychologically, it may be akin to kids who torture bugs and kids who torture animals. To me, both are cruel. But not many studies suggest kids torturing bugs have issues. But kids who torture animals are generally classified as being potentially disturbed in some way.

I just assumed Walter Sobchak was a run-of-the-mill gym rat on juice, who posts negatively online. Nothing uncommon there.

But the second he started insulting my kids I was like "Is this guy fucked?"

I can't say I've ever seen any Getbigger ever insult another member's children. I literally cannot even pretend to be in a mindset to insult another person's family.

For all the stuff he said, I just thought of him as an unhappy person, probably due to being broke, and struggling to make ends meet.

But when he brought my family into it, I could only suspect he is a disturbed individual. And by disturbed, I don't necessarily mean psychopathic or anything - maybe just chronically severely depressed.

I'm just trying to think...who spends 50% of their time on a message tearing people down? It would make sense if the people he attacks had a history attacking him. Frankly, I didn't even say a word to this guy before he started following me around and bashing me.

Another point to consider on the topic:

Say Walter is juiced to the gills, massive, and can bench press 500. If he can, why is he making fun of me for bench pressing 345 at 180?

In my experience, strong lifters don't poke fun at other lifters who have clearly put a lot of time in, even if they are weaker.

Any 270-lb man benching 500-lb KNOWS that a 180-lb man benching 345-lb put his time in to get there. And I have never seen the stronger man in that case make fun of the weaker man, unless the weaker man insulted the stronger guy.

Put another way:

All strong men are aware of where they stand on the hierarchy of strength. Because of this natural order, stronger guys don't need to poke fun at guys beneath them on the hierarchy.

This is why I don't believe Walter lifts very much, if he even lifts at all.

Picture me ripping into a guy who has a max bench of 200. That wouldn't even cross my mind, because it goes without saying that I'm much stronger.

Lastly: note that Walter claims to be an independent millionaire who benches 405-lb and lives in a huge house worth over a million dollars...yet he refuses to prove any of this.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2021, 08:53:49 PM »
Cliffs?

Walter Sobchak:

- Independently owns two successful companies.
- Bench presses 405-lb.
- Lives in a large home worth over one million dollars.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir