Author Topic: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural  (Read 27034 times)

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural
« Reply #225 on: April 23, 2021, 04:31:42 AM »
At the 1:11 mark. Palumbo and Romano keep claiming O'Hearn is natural,  Romano goes as far as saying that when you see an 8 year old kid piano player prodigy playing better than the rest of the world you don't question his talent, why should it be any different with Mike OHearn  if is a natty ?

Why cant he be the  Michael Jordan of bodybuilding ? ".

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I used to watch these Videos too but i realized they are just a bunch of jackasses !

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: Romano on Mike Ohearn
« Reply #226 on: April 24, 2021, 10:41:48 AM »
Where did he admit this Pamela?
Or maybe I got confused, it was Doug Miller who admitted to taking DHEA (therefore not natty)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #227 on: April 25, 2021, 07:11:43 PM »
He didn't say anything about magical ghetto negroes looking like pro bodybuilders. He said some of them put most gym rats to shame.

Said another way, it's amazing how big some people can get when they aren't being told not to bother screwing on the collars on the barbells to secure those cement plates, unless that vial of Deca or Winstrol is at the ready upon racking the weight.

Isn't keeping size while dieting one of the big edges that anabolic-using bodybuilders have over their natural counterparts?

I've seen reported nattys who look HUGE when at low-double-digit/high-single-digit body fat levels....only to look like crackheads when they get super ripped for shows.

Lift heavy; ingest lots of calories; rest; repeat. And somehow, you get SWOLE.

Do you consider yourself "swole"?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: April 25, 2021, 07:15:08 PM »
I'm the only true natty, Mike is not.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: April 25, 2021, 08:01:23 PM »
I'm the only true natty, Mike is not.
Hint of abs 2
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: April 26, 2021, 11:17:58 AM »
Do you consider yourself "swole"?

It depends on what day you catch me.  ;D

I never saw any footage of O'Hearn competing back in the 90's. But here is a clip of his Natural Mr. Universe win.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Romano says Mike Ohearn is natural
« Reply #231 on: April 26, 2021, 11:40:00 AM »
Coming from Mike who named his son “Titan”

You got to be full of yourself to name your son such a stupid name

Speak of the devil, here's a clip of O'Hearn with his little bundle of joy.

And it fits the pattern I mentioned earlier of these guys looking HUGE at guest-posings and off-season, only to look like emaciated crackheads when competing.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2021, 11:54:56 PM »
Speak of the devil, here's a clip of O'Hearn with his little bundle of joy.

And it fits the pattern I mentioned earlier of these guys looking HUGE at guest-posings and off-season, only to look like emaciated crackheads when competing.

Natural as his wife's tits.  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #233 on: April 28, 2021, 12:30:43 AM »

You mean he was so much smaller in the 90s and would get as "small" now if he dieted down? No, he is bigger now due to 2.5 decades of GH at escalating doses. Insulin has been in the picture as well. And the gear doses have obviously increased. One drug that really affected the look after the early 90s is trenbolone acetate and Mike O'Tren is no stranger to it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2021, 03:09:49 AM »
It’s common sense and science lol you cannot get bigger and leaner as you age, certainly not someone who is in their early 50’s, without the use of steroids. Simply does not happen no matter how good your genetics are

Laughable anyone would believe this nonsense

You mean to tell me a natural human being like Mike is producing more testosterone in his body in his 50’s then he did in his 20’s, 30’s, naturally, hahaha

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #235 on: April 28, 2021, 03:16:29 AM »
It’s common sense and science lol you cannot get bigger and leaner as you age, certainly not someone who is in their early 50’s, without the use of steroids. Simply does not happen no matter how good your genetics are, cannot be done 100 percent natural

Laughable anyone would believe this nonsense

You mean to tell me a natural human being like Mike is producing more testosterone in his body in his 50’s then he did in his 20’s, 30’s, naturally, hahaha

All your arguments are based on logic and common sense yet some still refuse to believe. To me, the interesting question is not why or does Mike lie but why on earth does anybody even remotely involved in bbing would think he is natural. They believe this not based on any evidence so the only other alternative is that they believe this because they want to.  It's an emotional response. But why would they want to believe so rabidly that Mike is natural? What's the motive?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #236 on: April 28, 2021, 03:30:36 AM »
All your arguments are based on logic and common sense yet some still refuse to believe. To me, the interesting question is not why or does Mike lie but why on earth does anybody even remotely involved in bbing would think he is natural. They believe this not based on any evidence so the only other alternative is that they believe this because they want to.  It's an emotional response. But why would they want to believe so rabidly that Mike is natural? What's the motive?

That’s the million dollar question. I don’t dislike Mike, he’s got an exceptional physique, trains hard, consistently, for decades. Like I’ve posted this a bunch of times, think about it, Mike has had plastic surgery/Botox,  hair pieces/hair transplants, he certainly is very meticulous with his looks which he should be given that’s what’s making him money. That being said a man on that kind of level for decades and goes to the extent of keeping himself young, to the point of obsession, but decides to forgo steroids and gh, things that , arguably, besides diet and training, has the most impact and beneficial effects on a man his age

You don’t produce more testosterone as you age and get bigger and leaner either, he cannot defy science, that’s where the lies begin and for the people believing this sort of thing I have the same question, why?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: April 28, 2021, 04:45:47 AM »
You mean he was so much smaller in the 90s and would get as "small" now if he dieted down? No, he is bigger now due to 2.5 decades of GH at escalating doses. Insulin has been in the picture as well. And the gear doses have obviously increased. One drug that really affected the look after the early 90s is trenbolone acetate and Mike O'Tren is no stranger to it.

No, I'm not comparing him to the way he looked in the 90s (after 25 years or so, you'd think he get a little bigger). I'm referring to his off-season look vs. contest look. I've noticed that with other guys who compete in natural federations, especially the heavyweights.

They look much better at high-single-digit or low-double-digit body fat levels. Contest time, they look emaciated and all too often, they get beat by some symmetrical smurf.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #238 on: April 28, 2021, 06:56:29 AM »
No, I'm not comparing him to the way he looked in the 90s (after 25 years or so, you'd think he get a little bigger). I'm referring to his off-season look vs. contest look. I've noticed that with other guys who compete in natural federations, especially the heavyweights.

They look much better at high-single-digit or low-double-digit body fat levels. Contest time, they look emaciated and all too often, they get beat by some symmetrical smurf.

Personally I think Mike looked absolutely fantastic at that show. There is a crisp quality to the muscle/skin that is somewhat unrelated to the degree of leanness. Compare Levrone in 92 vs to later Levrone. Levrone put the difference down to GH, he said he was unable to capture that look again  and it was all due to GH. Others have noted this as well, many have said they were so much more "cut" back in the day. But in fact they used to be much fatter.

It is also true that less steroids can lend to a much more crisp look. The so-called naturals and even the true naturals have a quality to their look that juiced bbers can't capture. Perhaps it's partly due to less water. All steroids cause water retention. This doesn't mean Mike was a lifetime natural at that show, he just wasn't on as many drugs. I was at a show a long time ago and a certain competitor stood out, he was small but he had a crsip quality to his look unlike anyone else and I said to my friends, including an IFBB pro, that this guy is close to natural, he looked amazing but of course didn't place well. They were like wtf is this guy talking about?  :D

If you look at Mike off-season at that time he wasn't anything like "off-season" now. He was small and looked less saturated = less drugs. Even you have to admit that it's very strange the amount of muscle he put on decades later if he was supposedly natural all along, it's just not possible without a lot of drugs. Not a little, a considerable amount. A looong time on GH.

First I saw of Mike was some deadlifting pics at Gold's Venice, some "monstrous" 700lbs IIRC on sumos in a deadlifting suit. Can't locate them now.

No delts = nachuralo, little drugs. Later on, come on, man  :D
No natural has a jacked delt/trap complex, just doesn't happen. Even on something like rear delts specifically you can immediately see if someone might legitimately be natural.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #239 on: April 28, 2021, 07:12:42 AM »
Delts are a good indicator of how many drugs someone is on currently. Forget the bodyweight.

Some slightly different looks.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2021, 10:39:10 AM »
My god, some of you motherfckers are retarded.

How many of you drive around by yourself wearing a mask? How many of you buy testosterone booster from GNC?  How many of you search the internet looking for the original Met-Rx... the one with clenbuterol in it?

Idiots.
a

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2021, 11:13:41 AM »
O'hearn at 17ish, #275 -

Arnold at 19 -

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: April 28, 2021, 11:18:51 AM »
O'hearn at 17ish, #275 -

Arnold at 19 -

Don't you know, O'Hearn has been hitting the sauce since pee-wee league, right after downing his bowl of Fruity Pebbles.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2021, 11:32:43 AM »
Don't you know, O'Hearn has been hitting the sauce since pee-wee league, right after downing his bowl of Fruity Pebbles.

Arnold started Dianabol at 13 according to his then trainer. More conservative estmates say 15-17. But O'Hearn absolutely could not have been exposed young, in the land where Dianabol was actually developed and where Joe The Coach got a prescription from an actual physician for Dianabol and Deca at 15? Where high school kids have been known to juice for how long?  :D

I'm not saying I know when Mike started. I'm not saying he doesn't have top-of-the-line genetics. He does. Naturally big and strong, no doubt. But to say no kids are exposed or that they wouldn't take them is naive in the extreme. My brother took Dianabol at 13 and had no interest in lifting, was never in a gym.  :D

I believe tommy knows Mike personally. Read between the lines.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: April 28, 2021, 11:44:27 AM »
Mike O'hearn pulls sumo, sumo pullers are cheaters, cheaters use drugs -

;).

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: May 11, 2021, 08:08:05 AM »
Where can I post a close up photo of the empty nut sack of O'Hearn tagging Romano,Palumbo, Priest and Raymond with a huge IMBECILES caption on top ?

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    TA NA KA

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: May 11, 2021, 08:54:10 AM »
Where can I post a close up photo of the empty nut sack of O'Hearn tagging Romano,Palumbo, Priest and Raymond with a huge IMBECILES caption on top ?

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    TA NA KA

Could be glandular like we are taught to say about fat women.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #247 on: May 11, 2021, 10:52:29 AM »
There are plenty of questions to ask Romano now, with O Hearn displaying a minuscule nut sack, but who really cares what Romano has to say...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #248 on: May 11, 2021, 11:41:03 AM »
Romano , Palumbo, and Priest have really soiled themselves over this pathetic episode. 

Ridiculous the lengths these idiots go to defend him.  Maybe O'Hearn has G4P photos of them all as ransom. 

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: May 11, 2021, 11:42:18 AM »
"Mike O'Hearn's sack is the size of a zit, you know he's full of shit."