Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 196871 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #325 on: May 24, 2021, 07:40:47 PM »
I am a semi professional race car driver and amateur tattoo artist

And that pulls in big bucks? Congrats!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #326 on: May 24, 2021, 08:18:47 PM »
Alright what I ate today for all the calorie counters looks to be about 6k calories by my estimate

half a pound of bacon with 2 pieces of cheese danish 1500 calories one coffee
A Giant size Jersey Mikes Roast beef and provolone extra meat and cheese on wheat bread with lettuce onion tomato and mayo 1800 calories
32 ounce gatorade 200c
Half of a Watermelon 200c
3 homemade soft beef tacos with one slice of cheese each 500c
Protein shake 300c
ear of corn extra salt and butter 150c
5 ounces of fresh mozzerela sliced with vinegar 400c
2 cups of Orange Juice blended with one Banana and 4 strawberries 300c
1/2 lb New York Strip Steak 700c
2 servings mashed potatoes and chives with extra butter 300c
2 Popsicle 60c

6,005 Calories

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: May 24, 2021, 08:25:53 PM »
Alright what I ate today for all the calorie counters looks to be about 6k calories by my estimate

A Giant size Jersey Mikes Roast beef and provolone extra meat and cheese on wheat bread with lettuce onion tomato and mayo 1800 calories
32 ounce gatorade 200c
Protein shake 300c
2 Popsicle 60c

6,005 Calories

Hbank this is a good start for a lean bulk diet. Now try to up your calories by 100% every week for the next year. You'll be adding weight in no time.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: May 24, 2021, 08:36:46 PM »
Hbank this is a good start for a lean bulk diet. Now try to up your calories by 100% every week for the next year. You'll be adding weight in no time.

I can't get fat trust me I am trying I am having a hard time maintaining my weight

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: May 24, 2021, 08:40:35 PM »
I can't get fat trust me I am trying I am having a hard time maintaining my weight

I know bro. I'm not talking about getting fat im talking about thick quality muscle. You'll be as dense and thick.  If you follow my advice you'll look like a contest ready pro without dieting!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: May 24, 2021, 09:01:37 PM »
I know bro. I'm not talking about getting fat im talking about thick quality muscle. You'll be as dense and thick.  If you follow my advice you'll look like a contest ready pro without dieting!

I already look contest ready without dieting and that is kind of the point people telling you to eat 3500 calories of chicken and rice don't know shit. I need a lot of food to add any weight at this point. I am 43 vintage 5foot10 and 220lbs and lean and I am working out. I am not going forward without food. I would be overtained and losing weight if I ate any less. If you are lifting weights you need food

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: May 24, 2021, 09:22:48 PM »
I already look contest ready without dieting and that is kind of the point people telling you to eat 3500 calories of chicken and rice don't know shit. I need a lot of food to add any weight at this point. I am 43 vintage 5foot10 and 220lbs and lean and I am working out. I am not going forward without food. I would be overtained and losing weight if I ate any less. If you are lifting weights you need food

I agree that you need more food to look contest ready. That's your only option this point eat tons to get lean. Soon,  this time next year at 60000 calories a day you'll be shredded.

But decrease your poops to gain weight.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: May 24, 2021, 09:28:52 PM »
I agree that you need more food to look contest ready. That's your only option this point eat tons to get lean. Soon,  this time next year at 60000 calories a day you'll be shredded.

But decrease your poops to gain weight.

The more I train the more I eat I have been leaner but I am still leaner than some dudes on stage and eating 6k calories a day and growing at 43 years old with a recently torn pec. Maybe instead of making jokes you should reconsider your dogmatic approach you learned from adds in magazines. If you are giving proper stimulus eat as much as you can

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: May 24, 2021, 09:59:32 PM »

That's not where your money is coming from.

Pharmaceutical distribution of peace or sugar daddy.   ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: May 24, 2021, 10:17:11 PM »
The more I train the more I eat I have been leaner but I am still leaner than some dudes on stage and eating 6k calories a day and growing at 43 years old with a recently torn pec. Maybe instead of making jokes you should reconsider your dogmatic approach you learned from adds in magazines. If you are giving proper stimulus eat as much as you can

?

I disagree. If it weren't for magazines and books I wouldn't know as much about training today. Its fine that you learned with better resources but its uncalled for to throw your advanced education in my face.

I have been saying eat more. You wont keep this type of hyperbolic metabolism as you get older. You're still in your prime. Take advantage of it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: May 24, 2021, 10:40:34 PM »
we have a new Xfactor.....

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: May 24, 2021, 10:55:27 PM »
If you're consuming 6k calories, shitting 10 times a day and losing weight then something is obviously not right.

Get bloods done and get tested for food allergies as you can become increasingly sensitive to them as you age. It could be something as simple as coeliacs or lactose intolerance. If they find nothing wrong start taking a proton pump inhibitor to help with your acid reflux and up the calories.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #337 on: May 25, 2021, 12:00:17 AM »
215lbs and 5foot10 not huge not small not shredded not fat but kind of in shape at 43? I can't even tell anymore.

u've got one of those physiques that just 'isn't there'... no pop.

dudes like u can gain actual size, yet appear to have no muscle.

'illusion'.. goes both ways - train for health.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #338 on: May 25, 2021, 03:19:55 AM »
No diuretics just 4 large pots of coffee a day with 8 shots of espresso per pot. My caffeine intake is at the bare minimal amount so I can function.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #339 on: May 25, 2021, 03:22:06 AM »
Not sure what laws I defy as I believe I eat a lot of protein and train hard and have seen results from that as expected. I am simply a hard gainer ectomorph in his 40s with some injuries who already has some size so it takes a concentrated effort to make further gains. For example I did legs today despite having titanium bolts in both knees and stage 4 arthritis in all 4 quadriants of both. 5 sets of 20 sissy squats, 5 sets of 20 hamstring curls, 5 sets of 20 leg extensions and 5 sets of 20 calf raises I don't train legs super heavy due to the knees and I believe they need more volume than the upper body. But yeah I did a 400plus rep workout today (most sets I go to 25 but 20 is the min) its not like I just sit on the couch eating cheeseburgers

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #340 on: May 25, 2021, 03:40:33 AM »
Whose gimmick is this?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #341 on: May 25, 2021, 03:48:56 AM »

32 ounce gatorade 200c
Protein shake 300c
2 Popsicle 60c
AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: May 25, 2021, 03:50:02 AM »
This cats full of shit.................... ..LITERALLY   ;D

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: May 25, 2021, 04:09:44 AM »

32 ounce gatorade 200c
Protein shake 300c
2 Popsicle 60c

6,005 Calories

Keep the grease from your morning bacon and cook your evening steak in it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: May 25, 2021, 04:29:21 AM »
Keep the grease from your morning bacon and cook your evening steak in it.
SOUNDS HEALTHY !!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #345 on: May 25, 2021, 04:53:20 AM »
I like this account more and more each and  every post.

And me, but I reckon that at this rate of revealing intredasting information, if he mentions any experience of opioids, it will tip ESFitness over the edge and force him to reappear to take on the new 'colourful character'  ;D

Or that.  That should do it!  ;D
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: May 25, 2021, 06:30:38 AM »
To give an idea I lost 8lbs overnight in my sleep. I tried to explain I have a fast metabolism. Everyone said post what you eat you are not eating enough. I post what I eat and its oh hell no you are eating too much you will get fat. That is absolutely what I am eating and No I am absolutely not getting fat. Based on my weight and condition I need to be eating more. Lets not forget I am also training I am an athlete not your average Joe. My metabolism is cranked. I post pics and tell everyone exactly how I am training and eating and its oh you look good but are doing everything wrong does that make any sense? Hell no it doesn't. I am doing everything right.

#1GymRat

• Getbig II
« Reply #347 on: May 25, 2021, 06:35:17 AM »
it is good you are liftign and eateing all the foods but sometimes it work but somteims it does not! you eat alot of food but what is drink, somethng with somethhngi insdie it but maybe it not what you think!

To give an idea I lost 8lbs overnight in my sleep. I tried to explain I have a fast metabolism. Everyone said post what you eat you are not eating enough. I post what I eat and its oh hell no you are eating too much you will get fat. That is absolutely what I am eating and No I am absolutely not getting fat. Based on my weight and condition I need to be eating more. Lets not forget I am also training I am an athlete not your average Joe. My metabolism is cranked. I post pics and tell everyone exactly how I am training and eating and its oh you look good but are doing everything wrong does that make any sense? Hell no it doesn't. I am doing everything right.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: May 25, 2021, 06:36:27 AM »
If you're consuming 6k calories, shitting 10 times a day and losing weight then something is obviously not right.

Get bloods done and get tested for food allergies as you can become increasingly sensitive to them as you age. It could be something as simple as coeliacs or lactose intolerance. If they find nothing wrong start taking a proton pump inhibitor to help with your acid reflux and up the calories.

I am already taking prilosec for that but yes always trying to up the calories

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: May 25, 2021, 06:37:15 AM »
it is good you are liftign and eateing all the foods but sometimes it work but somteims it does not! you eat alot of food but what is drink, somethng with somethhngi insdie it but maybe it not what you think!

I listed everything I drank other than water I don't drink alcohol. I am cooking breakfast right now and so hungry I am in physical pain