Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 196757 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #375 on: May 25, 2021, 11:01:42 AM »
So was bike nut.....two funny mofos.

Forgot about that guy...he was wound TIGHT!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: May 25, 2021, 11:42:04 AM »
There aint nothing wrong with motorcycling either

Hank I thought you're in NC?

Are you in the desert right now?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #377 on: May 25, 2021, 11:47:17 AM »
Hank I thought you're in NC?

Are you in the desert right now?

I am in NC that is just an old motorcycle pic

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #378 on: May 25, 2021, 12:10:22 PM »

Everything XFactor aspired to.

Props.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: May 25, 2021, 12:47:55 PM »

That's not where your money is coming from.

Pharmaceutical distribution of peace or sugar daddy.   ;D

I think you are right about that. Professional race car drivers' average annual income is around $40,000. I assume semi-professionals earn less. Amateur tattoo artist makes about half that much, assuming they have a decent size clientele. Unless he lives somewhere where home prices are really cheap that's a lot of house on that income. Of course, he could have a wife with a high income, he's was born with a silver spoon or won the lottery. There are many possibilities which explain being able to afford a quality lifestyle which includes expensive toys. More power to him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: May 25, 2021, 12:51:54 PM »
Alright what I ate today for all the calorie counters looks to be about 6k calories by my estimate

half a pound of bacon with 2 pieces of cheese danish 1500 calories one coffee
A Giant size Jersey Mikes Roast beef and provolone extra meat and cheese on wheat bread with lettuce onion tomato and mayo 1800 calories
32 ounce gatorade 200c
Half of a Watermelon 200c
3 homemade soft beef tacos with one slice of cheese each 500c
Protein shake 300c
ear of corn extra salt and butter 150c
5 ounces of fresh mozzerela sliced with vinegar 400c
2 cups of Orange Juice blended with one Banana and 4 strawberries 300c
1/2 lb New York Strip Steak 700c
2 servings mashed potatoes and chives with extra butter 300c
2 Popsicle 60c
AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE

Does partridge taste something like quail?  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: May 25, 2021, 01:01:11 PM »
To give an idea I lost 8lbs overnight in my sleep. I tried to explain I have a fast metabolism. Everyone said post what you eat you are not eating enough. I post what I eat and its oh hell no you are eating too much you will get fat. That is absolutely what I am eating and No I am absolutely not getting fat. Based on my weight and condition I need to be eating more. Lets not forget I am also training I am an athlete not your average Joe. My metabolism is cranked. I post pics and tell everyone exactly how I am training and eating and its oh you look good but are doing everything wrong does that make any sense? Hell no it doesn't. I am doing everything right.

Have you considered the possibility that you may be hosting a tape worm? Some of the signs of a tapeworm infection are diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea and a feeling of weakness.....and weight loss. Plus they can cause an increased appetite and craving for carbohydrates. I mean, it is worth checking into.  ;)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: May 25, 2021, 01:08:33 PM »
Have you considered the possibility that you may be hosting a tape worm? Some of the signs of a tapeworm infection are diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea and a feeling of weakness.....and weight loss. Plus they can cause an increased appetite and craving for carbohydrates. I mean, it is worth checking into.  ;)

Tape worms wont eat 8 pounds of food during Hanks 4 hour sleep cycle. Plus they have to digest the food as well, which Hank would then have to pass.

Dude just burns through calories, it's almost like hes running on pure Columbian cocaine and food.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #383 on: May 25, 2021, 01:09:49 PM »
I think you are right about that. Professional race car drivers' average annual income is around $40,000. I assume semi-professionals earn less. Amateur tattoo artist makes about half that much, assuming they have a decent size clientele. Unless he lives somewhere where home prices are really cheap that's a lot of house on that income. Of course, he could have a wife with a high income, he's was born with a silver spoon or won the lottery. There are many possibilities which explain being able to afford a quality lifestyle which includes expensive toys. More power to him.

In other words... you don’t know what the fuck you’re babbling on about.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: May 25, 2021, 01:15:04 PM »

Lottery, settlement or trust fund. Whatever it is it's new money. Everything about conspicuous consumption and appearances...except the yard which looks like same lawncare service as Strawman.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: May 25, 2021, 01:24:33 PM »

Lottery, settlement or trust fund. Whatever it is it's new money. Everything about conspicuous consumption and appearances...except the yard which looks like same lawncare service as Strawman.

Unless he is sponsored by Coca-Cola or something it's all bullshit.

There is ZERO money in dirt track racing.

I've been around amatuer and professional racing my entire life. You don't make money off of it unless you are in NASCAR, Indy or F1. You have money before you get into it. It's a hobby.

Just for me to race as amatuer for an entire season costs around 60-70k. The payouts for winning a race are like $2000.

Even if you are sponsored you typically just get equipment, tires, brakes, fire suit, etc. They don't pay you shit.

I'm thinking he married into money, he said his wife is a lawyer.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: May 25, 2021, 02:05:50 PM »

Joon bought his account....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: May 25, 2021, 04:56:55 PM »
Unless he is sponsored by Coca-Cola or something it's all bullshit.

There is ZERO money in dirt track racing.

I've been around amatuer and professional racing my entire life. You don't make money off of it unless you are in NASCAR, Indy or F1. You have money before you get into it. It's a hobby.

Just for me to race as amatuer for an entire season costs around 60-70k. The payouts for winning a race are like $2000.

Even if you are sponsored you typically just get equipment, tires, brakes, fire suit, etc. They don't pay you shit.

I'm thinking he married into money, he said his wife is a lawyer.

Are you serious you race cars and don't know the quote?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: May 25, 2021, 05:24:03 PM »
Are you serious you race cars and don't know the quote?

;D

I've only seen that movie once, it's a terrible movie.

So you sell drugs or mooch off your wife's family?

Nice Z, i have a 2011 C6Z with a ton of work done to it. Been road racing all over the USA for 8 years with NASA.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: May 25, 2021, 05:42:05 PM »
;D

I've only seen that movie once, it's a terrible movie.

So you sell drugs or mooch off your wife's family?

Nice Z, i have a 2011 C6Z with a ton of work done to it. Been road racing all over the USA for 8 years with NASA.

I sell workout and training programs to get bigger 9.99$ and I will make you a better man

And yes road racing is awesome I havent put mine on the track yet but will someday

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: May 26, 2021, 07:15:51 AM »
To give an idea I lost 8lbs overnight in my sleep. I tried to explain I have a fast metabolism. Everyone said post what you eat you are not eating enough. I post what I eat and its oh hell no you are eating too much you will get fat. That is absolutely what I am eating and No I am absolutely not getting fat. Based on my weight and condition I need to be eating more. Lets not forget I am also training I am an athlete not your average Joe. My metabolism is cranked. I post pics and tell everyone exactly how I am training and eating and its oh you look good but are doing everything wrong does that make any sense? Hell no it doesn't. I am doing everything right.
I can maintain 210lbs at 5'10 at 8% BF eating 3,000 cals a day...

Your metabolism simply couldnt deal with all that food without you getting fat if you ate like that every day

Impossible, unless you have cancer or a tyroid disorder.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: May 26, 2021, 08:51:10 AM »
I can maintain 210lbs at 5'10 at 8% BF eating 3,000 cals a day...

Your metabolism simply couldnt deal with all that food without you getting fat if you ate like that every day

Impossible, unless you have cancer or a tyroid disorder.

What is your resting pulse? Mine is over 100. Your resting metabolic rate is a function of both muscle mass and heart rate. Add in activity and recovery and repair and there is a massive range in actual calories you can burn in a day. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: May 26, 2021, 12:49:34 PM »
Curious...we've seen pictures of everything but the wife.  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: May 26, 2021, 01:34:06 PM »
What is your resting pulse? . Your resting metabolic rate is a function of both muscle mass and heart rate.
100 is normal range, and yes activity does increase calorie burning but as I said before people of the same frame and body mass dont vary more than 600 calories.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: May 26, 2021, 01:49:10 PM »
What is your resting pulse? Mine is over 100. Your resting metabolic rate is a function of both muscle mass and heart rate. Add in activity and recovery and repair and there is a massive range in actual calories you can burn in a day.

Being as how you are an athlete, shouldn't resting pulse or heart beat be about half that? Is there some other factor that is causing it to be so high? Is a pulse that high an indicator of a possible heart issue?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: May 26, 2021, 01:49:30 PM »

lolol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: May 26, 2021, 01:51:07 PM »
100 is normal range, and yes activity does increase calorie burning but as I said before people of the same frame and body mass dont vary more than 600 calories.

100 is the upper limit of normal.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: May 26, 2021, 02:16:48 PM »
100 is the upper limit of normal.

A resting heart rate of 100 at age 43 falls in the realm of trolling to the max category, lol.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: May 26, 2021, 02:18:05 PM »
Being as how you are an athlete, shouldn't resting pulse or heart beat be about half that? Is there some other factor that is causing it to be so high? Is a pulse that high an indicator of a possible heart issue?

What does Dr Google say?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #399 on: May 26, 2021, 02:26:58 PM »
100 is not a normal resting heart rate for an athlete or someone in shape.

Crohn's disease can cause a overly high metabolism and heartbeat.

Bhank is taking all kind drugs including stimulants so it's no wonder his heart rate is so high.