Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 196705 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2021, 07:03:29 AM »
My probation officer is actually kind of cool always telling me stories about criminals he had to fight when they resisted arrest. I am a pacifist compared to him. He would understand.

Is your probation officer Billy Mimnaugh by any chance?
Y

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2021, 07:26:43 AM »
My probation officer is actually kind of cool always telling me stories about criminals he had to fight when they resisted arrest. I am a pacifist compared to him. He would understand.

I appreciate what you’re trying to accomplish big hank.

Accepting Walters offer for a confrontation while injured and on probation could be seen as a noble cause in many social circles.

You do not take kindly to disrespect.....

May I ask what is the cause of your probation?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2021, 07:58:55 AM »
I dont mind arguing and some light hearted humor hell make fun of me but when people start being nasty and using vulgarity its like really no one does that shit in real life to me dont play tough online

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2021, 08:05:34 AM »
So the real problem is I suck at Bulking. This is after breakfast. I literally eat everyday until I feel sick. I eat about 5 meals a day every 2-3 hours I am eating. I have to stay up late because I get hungry at bedtime. But when I decide to train and bulk I just get lean and stay the same damn size. I know up the calories I eat until I have to poop 10 times a day. This is me today on full bulk mode. I am back at 220 despite eating myself to 230 two week ago end of the day full of food and water. But if I am lifting weights my body just wont get soft no matter how much I force feed it. As far as cardio I am doing like 2 mile beach walks a couple times a week thats it I try to just eat and grow but body just doesnt want to get heavier. I havent been training heavy but I have been training and eating nonstop I shouldnt be this lean still. I may have to add a gallon of milk to the daily diet or something

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2021, 08:15:37 AM »
So the real problem is I suck at Bulking. This is after breakfast. I literally eat everyday until I feel sick. I eat about 5 meals a day every 2-3 hours I am eating. I have to stay up late because I get hungry at bedtime. But when I decide to train and bulk I just get lean and stay the same damn size. I know up the calories I eat until I have to poop 10 times a day. This is me today on full bulk mode. I am back at 220 despite eating myself to 230 two week ago end of the day full of food and water. But if I am lifting weights my body just wont get soft no matter how much I force feed it. As far as cardio I am doing like 2 mile beach walks a couple times a week thats it I try to just eat and grow but body just doesnt want to get heavier. I havent been training heavy but I have been training and eating nonstop I shouldnt be this lean still. I may have to add a gallon of milk to the daily diet or something
whats your current daily diet and whats your job?

#1GymRat

• Getbig II
« Reply #180 on: May 21, 2021, 08:15:39 AM »
yes ahagree with you these guys say tihngs all day all night all the time but not real life ata all just sayign things all the time but only on computer!
I dont mind arguing and some light hearted humor hell make fun of me but when people start being nasty and using vulgarity its like really no one does that shit in real life to me dont play tough online

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #181 on: May 21, 2021, 08:26:18 AM »
high chair behind you maybe drink some of your kids milk...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #182 on: May 21, 2021, 08:43:09 AM »
How tall are you, Bhank?

If you are crapping 10 times a day your body is not absorbing the food.

Get a fiber supplement like Metamucil.  It will slow down your digestion and help your body absorb the nutrients.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #183 on: May 21, 2021, 08:50:28 AM »
That is some ESF level moxie.  I like you.  You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Bro...  I thought I was on a promise there... :'(

I live in NC and my probation officer says I can meet you anywhere in state hell I will pay for your damn gas to get here

Set it up!  ;D

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #184 on: May 21, 2021, 08:51:17 AM »
I appreciate what you’re trying to accomplish big hank.

Accepting Walters offer for a confrontation while injured and on probation could be seen as a noble cause in many social circles.

You do not take kindly to disrespect.....

May I ask what is the cause of your probation?

x2
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #185 on: May 21, 2021, 09:17:50 AM »

BHgimmick would we be fighting with full stomachs and our pants up, or empty stomachs and our pants sagging?

I’d enjoy either way. There is nothing more fun than showing some smartass that sticking a needle in his ass doesn’t make him tough or teach him how to fight. But then again, in your case, gimmicks gonna gimmick. At least ugly fuckers like you don’t have to worry about losing your good looks after getting your ass kicked.

I’m your Huckleberry cupcake, say when!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 21, 2021, 09:26:13 AM »

Maybe try the type of belt that has notches in it and a proper buckle, so your pants won't slip.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: May 21, 2021, 10:47:03 AM »
BHgimmick would we be fighting with full stomachs and our pants up, or empty stomachs and our pants sagging?

I’d enjoy either way. There is nothing more fun than showing some smartass that sticking a needle in his ass doesn’t make him tough or teach him how to fight. But then again, in your case, gimmicks gonna gimmick. At least ugly fuckers like you don’t have to worry about losing your good looks after getting your ass kicked.

I’m your Huckleberry cupcake, say when!

Dude I wrestled division 1 and the army on the international level and I competed in MMA I would have whooped your ass when I was 140lbs in high school I won 3 state titles. Here is a pic from 2000 as in 21 years ago I was headlining MMA cards as a 205lber. I will meet you any day anywhere in the state let me know dumbass. And I still know promoters I can get us on a professional fight card if you are a heavyweight you can get paid to get your ass beat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 21, 2021, 10:48:08 AM »
How tall are you, Bhank?

Get a fiber supplement like Metamucil.  It will slow down your digestion and help your body absorb the nutrients.

5 foot 10 and a half the half is important. The fiber thing may be good advice I might actually try that

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: May 21, 2021, 10:57:57 AM »
whats your current daily diet and whats your job?

I eat until I cant eat anymore then I smoke delta 8 to help fight the nausea and bring back the appetite and I eat more eating is my job

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: May 21, 2021, 11:24:42 AM »
How tall are you, Bhank?

Wouldn't a fiber supplement make him shit even more?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: May 21, 2021, 11:28:02 AM »
Maybe try the type of belt that has notches in it and a proper buckle, so your pants won't slip.

When your stomach is gaining and losing 5 inches in circumference throughout the day a belt with a hole and a notch is painful. I dont want a belt or even elastic anywhere near my stomach as I am always eating and its gets uncomfortable and bloated throughout the day. Am I the only one here stuffing his face? I dont want shit squeezing my digestive track. I literally have to loosen my belt everytime I sit down

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: May 21, 2021, 11:37:17 AM »
My pants are nowhere near that low you absolutely can not see my pelvis in my pics gtfo

Hmm, I don't think I said that yours were.  :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 21, 2021, 11:39:20 AM »
Hmm, I don't think I said that yours were.  :)

I know but theses dudes be acting like they were and they weren't I even tried to pull them up this last time. But I have to buy pants that fit a bloated me after eating not a thin me after digesting and there is a big variance. My pants are not deliberately low to show anythign thats where my hips are and where my pants sit but my waist can legit be anywhere from 32-40 inches depending on my last meal. I have some digestion issues and get acid and bile reflux which causes stomach bloating during the day sometimes

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #194 on: May 21, 2021, 12:09:18 PM »

That's what I used to think, but no.

If you lack fiber, you shit mud.

Getting the fiber brings it all back to normal.
Y

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #195 on: May 21, 2021, 12:43:29 PM »
Probably a weed smoker.

I'd bet on it.

I eat until I cant eat anymore then I smoke delta 8 to help fight the nausea and bring back the appetite and I eat more eating is my job

Yeah.

Maybe this is some legal kind but I could spot the "smoke."

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #196 on: May 21, 2021, 12:47:18 PM »

It does IMO. Bloat and the shits. I feel like absolute shit when I increase fiber.

Others need to shit on the clock, if they miss a shit, even if they feel physically good, they go insane. Why some can't go keto, "omg I didn't shit this morning!"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 21, 2021, 01:42:02 PM »
I know but theses dudes be acting like they were and they weren't I even tried to pull them up this last time. But I have to buy pants that fit a bloated me after eating not a thin me after digesting and there is a big variance. My pants are not deliberately low to show anythign thats where my hips are and where my pants sit but my waist can legit be anywhere from 32-40 inches depending on my last meal. I have some digestion issues and get acid and bile reflux which causes stomach bloating during the day sometimes

Wow that's a huge variance in waist measurement give or take a meal. The list of conditions which cause severe bloating is very long. Are you being treated for anything in particular?

Many clothing manufacturers make pants with expandable waists. Haggar sells pants which they claim expand 3".  Eddie Bauer is one of a number of manufactures that sell flex jeans. Size Up sells tri-stretch jeans designed specially for bodybuilders. Their jeans look like any other but they have a lot of stretch. https://www.sizeupapparel.com/products/size-up-tri-stretch-twilight-blue-jeans

I doubt any of these have an 8" range though. My son-in-law sometimes changes his clothes, mostly pants a couple of times a day. That works if you are either retired or work from home. It could be a hassle to change at work, depending on what you job is.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: May 21, 2021, 01:54:38 PM »
When your stomach is gaining and losing 5 inches in circumference throughout the day a belt with a hole and a notch is painful. I dont want a belt or even elastic anywhere near my stomach as I am always eating and its gets uncomfortable and bloated throughout the day. Am I the only one here stuffing his face? I dont want shit squeezing my digestive track. I literally have to loosen my belt everytime I sit down

Have you considered suspenders?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #199 on: May 21, 2021, 01:58:00 PM »
“Critique my physique” you insecure c unt. FUCKOFF!
T