Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 201803 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #525 on: May 27, 2021, 12:17:35 PM »
Can you imagine what would happen if hank caught the Covid Virus? If he was left laying in bed not eating for 3 days he’d be show ready! 4 days and he said hold be a skeleton.

He would drop 10lbs if his car broke down and he had to wait for a lift.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #526 on: May 27, 2021, 12:19:57 PM »
He would drop 10lbs if his car broke down and he had to wait for a lift.

Lol!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: May 27, 2021, 12:21:12 PM »
I seem to recall you saying you are 5'10" is that correct? If so, it is hard to see how could you weigh 195 lbs. in this photo. Nice beard.
I was around 205 here

Oh and 53

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: May 27, 2021, 12:24:59 PM »
More importantly, how do you think Bhank measures up at 5'10" and 220 lbs. Phelps looks like he weighs what he does, Bhank does not. There is no comparison. That was my point.

Drop 3" and 30 lbs from his stated stats.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #529 on: May 27, 2021, 12:36:42 PM »

It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. This one of you says a lot like maybe two thousand words.
Wes's Tales From The Crypt head doesn't belong on that physique.

Normally I would call bullshit, but Photoshop wasn't around during the Renaissance.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #530 on: May 27, 2021, 01:55:04 PM »
Fabrcated Fantasies Of Peace

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #531 on: May 27, 2021, 03:14:32 PM »
WES IS KING!
MC FRESH WES

Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: May 27, 2021, 03:24:56 PM »
Wes's Tales From The Crypt head doesn't belong on that physique.

Normally I would call bullshit, but Photoshop wasn't around during the Renaissance.
;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #533 on: May 27, 2021, 03:27:45 PM »

Only on Getbig can some guy who happens to be the most in shape dude at Bubba's Bumfuck Egypt Dubai dirt track be seriously compared to one of the greatest athletes in the history of mankind.

LOL...just ....LOL

:D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #534 on: May 27, 2021, 03:37:50 PM »
Can you imagine what would happen if hank caught the Covid Virus? If he was left laying in bed not eating for 3 days he’d be show ready! 4 days and he would be a skeleton.

7 days and he'd be translucent

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: May 27, 2021, 03:47:29 PM »
Another pic at 57 years of age for the human blast furnace!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: May 27, 2021, 03:51:07 PM »
7 days and he'd be translucent

Looks like Joon !!  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #537 on: May 27, 2021, 04:00:15 PM »
I was around 205 here

Oh and 53

Thats pretty good

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: May 27, 2021, 04:02:06 PM »
joswift and wes talk the talk and walk the walk! Nice job guys!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: May 27, 2021, 04:02:26 PM »
UK Jeffly

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #540 on: May 27, 2021, 04:05:57 PM »

Parsh
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: May 27, 2021, 04:10:25 PM »

That is pretty good condition just saying you weigh a lot less and would obviously have different caloric needs. Most of those big guys who don't need a ton of calories are also naturally big guys. Hormones are also thermogenic and increase your metabolism. The entire reason I started this thread was because I had just gotten the thumbs up from my doc to start exercising again after a torn pec March 19th that left me with a black arm full of blood.

It is difficult to stay motivated when injured. I am now about 10 weeks post injury. I am deliberately trying to carry more water and bloat up to assist the healing process. The dr said it was a muscle tear not tendon and exercise was best way to fill in the hole. I am subconscious about it but I am trying to trust the process and doing like 50 rep sets with light weights. I am also eating as much as possible and giving hormonal support. I have never had an issue with getting fat as I have a fast metabolism. I am 5 foot 10 and a half and I weigh about 224 right now I wake up around 220 and have gone to bed as heavy as 230 recently.

The weight is fluxuating as new weight. I had taken 6 weeks off all training and was about 210-215 when I started working out again about a month ago when I took first pic and started this thread

Anyway this is today you can see the tear and the atrophy of the right pectorial but I am trying to give it the right conditions to heal and trusting the process. The same things that make you grow make you heal. I will change the super soldier formula to hold less water once healed. But its not like I am a nloated slob and again yes this is 224lbs. If I added the HCG back in I would probably pop back up closer to 230 as I noticed increased edema in my ankles with the HCG so I know it was making me hold more water. I dropped it and started my anastrozale and now I am 220-225 vs 225-230 on the HCG. First pic in thread was 215. Again not saying I am huge but I am healing from an injury and eating a ton. Its not a scam its what I actually ate that day.

Shit it is 7pm I have had 3 meals and I will have 2 more before bed. If you don't eat like a bitch pealing the skin off your chicken and skipping the condiments yes 5 meals is about 6k calories a day

I am recovering from an injury bulking and thats probably you the week of a contest dieting. I don't compete I am just as lean and bigger recovering from an injury yes you get the old man award

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #542 on: May 27, 2021, 04:11:46 PM »

Epic photoshop, found the original:

Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: May 27, 2021, 04:19:45 PM »
I wake up around 220 and have gone to bed as heavy as 230 recently.

Where does the 10 lbs you lose overnight go?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: May 27, 2021, 04:21:03 PM »
That is pretty good condition just saying you weigh a lot less and would obviously have different caloric needs. Most of those big guys who don't need a ton of calories are also naturally big guys. Hormones are also thermogenic and increase your metabolism. The entire reason I started this thread was because I had just gotten the thumbs up from my doc to start exercising again after a torn pec March 19th that left me with a black arm full of blood.

It is difficult to stay motivated when injured. I am now about 10 weeks post injury. I am deliberately trying to carry more water and bloat up to assist the healing process. The dr said it was a muscle tear not tendon and exercise was best way to fill in the hole. I am subconscious about it but I am trying to trust the process and doing like 50 rep sets with light weights. I am also eating as much as possible and giving hormonal support. I have never had an issue with getting fat as I have a fast metabolism. I am 5 foot 10 and a half and I weigh about 224 right now I wake up around 220 and have gone to bed as heavy as 230 recently.

The weight is fluxuating as new weight. I had taken 6 weeks off all training and was about 210-215 when I started working out again about a month ago.

Anyway this is today you can see the tear and the atrophy of the right pectorial but I am trying to give it the right conditions to heal and trusting the process. The same things that make you grow make you heal. I will change the super soldier formula to hold less water once healed. But its not like I am a nloated slob and again yes this is 224lbs. If I added the HCG back in I would probably pop back up closer to 230 as I noticed increased edema in my ankles with the HCG so I know it was making me hold more water. I dropped it and started my anastrozale and now I am 220-225 vs 225-230 on the HCG. First pic in thread was 215. Again not saying I am huge but I am healing from an injury and eating a ton. Its not a scam its what I actually ate that day.

Shit it is 7pm I have had 3 meals and I will have 2 more before bed. If you don't eat like a bitch pealing the skin off your chicken and skipping the condiments yes 5 meals is about 6k calories a day

I am recovering from an injury bulking and thats probably you the week of a contest dieting

He would smoke you on stage.

You look like a chimpanzee who got into a stash of Tren.

How about some back and leg pics? No homo.

The "hole" where you tore your pec muscle will always be like that. It's already healed 100%.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: May 27, 2021, 04:22:48 PM »
The night I went to bed 230 I woke up 223 I believe I can lose about 5lbs overnight sometimes I imagine I pass some using the restroom I sweat some off and I would suppose my body converts mass to energy for repairs

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #546 on: May 27, 2021, 04:23:10 PM »
UK Jeffly

Where u at son!?!?!?

/Cswol
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: May 27, 2021, 04:24:40 PM »
He would smoke you on stage.

You look like a chimpanzee who got into a stash of Tren.

How about some back and leg pics? No homo.

The "hole" where you tore your pec muscle will always be like that. It's already healed 100%.

On stage of a NABBA master show with 6 people in the audience? He would look like my child walking next to me on the beach

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #548 on: May 27, 2021, 04:30:08 PM »
On stage of a NABBA master show with 6 people in the audience? He would look like my child walking next to me on the beach

How tall are you Hank?
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: May 27, 2021, 04:34:26 PM »
How tall are you Hank?

I am 510 and a half but I would be taller if I hadn't cut weight for wrestling during puberty my brother is 62

I am not saying 510 and a half is tall but Wes is like 5 foot 4 he competes in the short division I am half a foot taller than him

He is a little guy he is going to be able to adjust his calories much easier as meeting his minimum requirements are much easier. I used to wrestle be about 170lbs and cut to 145lbs in high school for wrestling that is what he is doing the calorie requirements then vs now are drastically different. I am past worrying about 500 calories this way or that I need to just eat as much as I can