Author Topic: Is goodrum and prime muscle really gay?  (Read 2187 times)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Is goodrum and prime muscle really gay?
« on: May 22, 2021, 01:52:07 PM »
Not bashing seeing their comments on ohearn and gotta say funny if it’s a joke if not kinda disturbing

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Is goodrum and prime muscle really gay?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 01:54:18 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 03:02:42 PM »
Are.

Are Goodrum and Prime gay?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 03:56:40 PM »
Not bashing seeing there comments on ohearn and gotta say funny if it’s a joke if not kinda disturbing

A lot of the comments in the O'Hearn thread are curiously funny. Make of them what you will. I don't think they rise to the level of being disturbing, specially not the comments I posted.

I'm posting a list of all my comments on that thread for you. Many of them are replies to other Getbiggers which means their context isn't particularly clear. Which ones in particular do you find disturbing?

LOL! My thought as well. "JUSTFORFANS" (Upload your content and start earning) https://justfor.fans/login.php

Michael O'Hearn is an American bodybuilder who has a net worth of $2.5 million dollars.

O'Hearn is best known for appearing on over five hundred magazine covers as well as the original and revived American Gladiators series. He can also be seen in World's Finest, Death Becomes Her, Battle Dome, Days of Our Lives, Celebrity Family Feud and Knight Rider.

He is the founder of Power Bodybuilding, a training program that focuses on developing both strength and hypertrophy, along with aesthetics.

His wife Mona Muresan

His x-wife Melinda Midajah

Named his son, born 2019 "Titan"

Those look like green tinted contacts. Is there nothing that is still natural about Mike?

Good point!

Ha, ha! He actually looks like he's wearing Max Factor pan-cake make-up #2 which he stole from a makeup room at the studios while doing a bit part in a film such as the Titans. The photographer must have busted a gut after he was done photographing O'Hearn and his sweetie and they'd left the premises.

Better egg than several lbs of pan-cake makeup.

Note:

Proponents of egg white face masks believe that this protein has skin-tightening effects and absorbs excess oil from the skin.

Damn, I should give an egg white mask a try.  After all, it is perfectly natural, specially if you use organic, cage free eggs.

Is it wrinkle free? I didn't look that close. :o
This is a very good observation.

LOL! Except that isn't my body. No way would I ever get that fat. Also, it isn't possible for me to be as tan as whoever's body it is.....I live in Oregon, remember. Rain, rain and more rain....but not much sunshine until just recently. It might be possible by the end of summer.

Who gives a shit if he is or isn't.

Ha, ha. You should absolutely feel free to move as far forward with O'Hearn's sexuality as you want.  :D

Very funny. Apparently, you have not read my posts with regards to O'Hearn or you'd know he's not my cup of tea. You're an attorney...paying attention to detail should be second nature for you.

LOL! In all seriousness, I wouldn't. The prostatectomy ended going HAM once and for all.  :'( But true.

True....but once a lawyer always a lawyer.

The same is true for every state in the U.S. Many years ago, it was 21. I know because I had to have signed permission to get married when I was 20 years old. What a joke. We'd already lived together for nearly 2 years.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2021, 04:16:32 PM »
A lot of the comments in the O'Hearn thread are curiously funny. Make of them what you will. I don't think they rise to the level of being disturbing, specially not the comments I posted.

I'm posting a list of all my comments on that thread for you. Many of them are replies to other Getbiggers which means their context isn't particularly clear. Which ones in particular do you find disturbing?
not knocking you brother but I get what your saying

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2021, 04:19:38 PM »
I gotta admit number 3 Kai Greene in that pic is hilarious

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 04:21:20 PM »
Not bashing seeing there comments on ohearn and gotta say funny if it’s a joke if not kinda disturbing

Come over my house and all questions will be answered with a nice big long cigar
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2021, 04:38:16 PM »
not knocking you brother but I get what your saying

I didn't think you were. Your comment made me curious though because I initially hesitated to post in that thread at all because I knew if I did, my posts would probably be misinterpreted. To minimize the shit I was bound to get, I tried to be very careful about the content while still being clear.

It should be obvious by now that I like doing a little research. Your post made me curious enough to take a look back and see how I felt about what I posted there. I was surprised at the number of my posts even though the bulk of them are replies. I may not be the best judge of my own posts but in rereading them, I found nothing particularly disturbing.

In reading through other's posts there, I was surprised some people said what they did about O'Hearn. Clearly, he would be disturbed if he read what was posted about him here.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2021, 06:21:36 PM »

Come over my house and all questions will be answered with a nice big long cigar
no thanks wasn’t trying to talk shit to each there own

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2021, 06:26:22 PM »
no thanks wasn’t trying to talk shit to each there own

Their not there

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2021, 06:51:07 PM »
Their not there

They're not there. ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2021, 07:11:38 PM »

😂🤣

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2021, 09:44:03 PM »
They're not there. ;D

So you are saying to each they are own? I was sure it was their as in showing possession of or ownership.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2021, 05:46:55 AM »
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2021, 08:33:55 AM »
They're not there. ;D

Their're not theyre're
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2021, 08:34:59 AM »
So you are saying to each they are own? I was sure it was their as in showing possession of or ownership.

Yes, your right - too each's their're own - possession on owners
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2021, 08:35:36 AM »
Where are their? :D

Look!  There over their're!
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2021, 09:55:42 AM »

We have been through this before. On Getbig there are differing levels of gay and acceptance of gayness.

(1) OMR = homosexual man married to another man = acceptable to Getbig

(2) Vince Goodrum = openly gay man who doesn’t bother anyone = acceptable to Getbig

(3) Primemuscle =disgusting soggy old pedo queer, hanging out on Getbig because he has no life = never acceptable on Getbig

(4) Matt Canning = total phaggot who tries to use gullible women to look straight = never acceptable on Getbig

(5) Fat Shizzo = sucked cocks for attention and money for cheap vodka = never acceptable on Getbig

(6) All Other Getbiggers =confident enough in their masculinity and sexuality that cock jokes don’t bother them = acceptable on Getbig

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2021, 04:44:02 PM »
Shouldn’t there be a manbear board somewhere just for the skinflute players and leave the boards like gossip and opinions and so on for studs like us?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2021, 05:18:20 PM »
We have been through this before. On Getbig there are differing levels of gay and acceptance of gayness.

(1) OMR = homosexual man married to another man = acceptable to Getbig

(2) Vince Goodrum = openly gay man who doesn’t bother anyone = acceptable to Getbig

(3) Primemuscle =disgusting soggy old pedo queer, hanging out on Getbig because he has no life = never acceptable on Getbig

(4) Matt Canning = total phaggot who tries to use gullible women to look straight = never acceptable on Getbig

(5) Fat Shizzo = sucked cocks for attention and money for cheap vodka = never acceptable on Getbig

(6) All Other Getbiggers =confident enough in their masculinity and sexuality that cock jokes don’t bother them = acceptable on Getbig

Tbombz is up there

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2021, 05:39:31 PM »

Is "cigar" a gay code word for "black cock". (Ie - I will let you suck on my big long black cigar"...?

Or its a legit invite to smoke a real cigar?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2021, 06:04:41 PM »
Is "cigar" a gay code word for "black cock". (Ie - I will let you suck on my big long black cigar"...?

Or its a legit invite to smoke a real cigar?
I think your first guess was on the money.  ;D

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2021, 06:32:32 PM »
I think your first guess was on the money.  ;D
wes are saying he likes smoking cigars?  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2021, 06:43:32 PM »
It is a small technicality, but I just noticed the subject of this thread reads like Goodrum and Primemuscle are on in the same. I think Vince would agree with me that we are two distinctly different people. There is more to people than being gay or straight.

The subject would be better stated if it read, Are Goodrum and Primemuscle really gay?  :)