Author Topic: LOL another genius bites the dust  (Read 4077 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: LOL another genius bites the dust
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2021, 10:02:05 AM »
Why the “LOL”? Because it’s a cop?

With all of the stories, they make it seem like Covid was the cause when the victim always had some sort of underlying condition and then came up positive on the bullshit test:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2021, 10:05:10 AM »
With all of the stories, they make it seem like Covid was the cause when the victim always had some sort of underlying condition and then came up positive on the bullshit test:

Exactly

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2021, 10:50:30 AM »
HIPPA only applies to healthcare institutions.

Employers and businesses do not have to comply with HIPAA.

An employer can require employees to be vaccinated.  Likewise, businesses can require masks to enter their place of business or require proof of vax.

They can also make you wear a scarlet V on your forehead to indicate you aren't vaxxed.

Interesting.

I worked with a woman who shared another coworkers medical condition without that persons consent and she was fired.

Now I find out it she was fired unjustly.

Also if places of employment can force scarlet V's on your forehead what is the deal with the metoo movement? Intercourse for jobs isnt illegal? Or what about the tattoos for NMXM, those shouldnt be issues.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2021, 12:18:39 PM »
Interesting.

I worked with a woman who shared another coworkers medical condition without that persons consent and she was fired.

Now I find out it she was fired unjustly.

Also if places of employment can force scarlet V's on your forehead what is the deal with the metoo movement? Intercourse for jobs isnt illegal? Or what about the tattoos for NMXM, those shouldnt be issues.

That may be a different situation with the woman.

I haven't a clue.

Maybe ask Prime to Google the answer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2021, 12:22:53 PM »
i'm not vaccinated and i still go maskless everywhere

i know at least 30 people that had the virus, only one ended up in the hospital and she was about 70 and as round as a basketball

for most people it's flu like symptoms at the worst, many of us possibly already had it and felt relatively normal

you're well into your 70's so i can understand you getting vaccinated, for everybody else that is significantly younger they are a bunch of cowards

E

Apparently not everywhere.

The International Air Transport Association is in the final stages of developing a digital COVID-19 vaccine passport for travelers. Travelers should expect to continue wearing masks and social distancing on flights, even after getting immunized.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2021, 01:03:20 PM »
Apparently not everywhere.

The International Air Transport Association is in the final stages of developing a digital COVID-19 vaccine passport for travelers. Travelers should expect to continue wearing masks and social distancing on flights, even after getting immunized.

Considering the vaccinations wear off after about six months, will this be a yearly thing?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2021, 01:43:16 PM »
I called this from day one.

The virus is shit. It was always shit. An embarrassment to real viruses.

Masks? The most humiliating period in Americas history.

The vaccine? Harmless shit. 1 ml of intramuscular nothing. Laughable.

You're all cowards.

Cowards.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2021, 01:52:22 PM »
I called this from day one.

The virus is shit. It was always shit. An embarrassment to real viruses.

Masks? The most humiliating period in Americas history.

You're all cowards.

Cowards.

It’s essentially a placebo, a big Pharma scam to make billions. They can claim victory when cases fall off a cliff at this time every year.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2021, 01:55:20 PM »
Considering the vaccinations wear off after about six months, will this be a yearly thing?

Virologists are guessing with regards to how long the vaccines last. They don't know yet. It has not yet been six months since the first vaccinations were were given. But, we are getting close. It will be interesting to find out how long the vaccine is effective in most people. Some vaccines are given yearly while others are just a one time and done deal. I get a pneumonia vaccine annually. I had my first flu vaccine last summer. Shingrix, the shingles vaccine is expected to last up to 4 years which is great because it was expensive.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2021, 02:18:48 PM »
It’s essentially a placebo, a big Pharma scam to make billions. They can claim victory when cases fall off a cliff at this time every year.

Thank you sir.  Exactly right.
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2021, 02:21:03 PM »
Fuck that vaccine !!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2021, 02:43:39 PM »

Scary scary, global pandemic, millions dying.  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2021, 07:21:57 PM »
https://www.denverpost.com/2021/05/27/denver-deputy-dies-covid/

Amazing. So a staggering TWO whole people have died?

Amazing.

Tell me more.

This isn't complete cherry-picking or anything like that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2021, 07:30:19 PM »
Yeah well, I can only speak for myself. I had the vaccine(s) which took less that 30 minutes for both combined, cost me nothing and I was barely sick for a minute. Now I'm going shopping mask free. Maybe, I'll visit my son and family this summer, which entails an international flight. Those of you who chose not to be vaccinated, enjoy the restrictions this brings you and ask yourselves whether it is worth making a political statement. I hope you remain virus free, because if you don't and COVID lands you in the hospital.....you'll probably question your decision....or not. I'm guessing some of you will figure out a way to spin it that makes you believe you made the right choice.

Really folks, did no one ever suggest to you that your should pick your battles.

To your first point:

Do you consider it appropriate to coerce people into getting experimental medicines in order to travel? What if you were told that you had to be part of a new drug trial as part of the alpha testing in order to travel? Would that be appropriate to you?

To your second point:

I'll take my chances with a virus that I have a 99.94% chance of surviving. Your attempt to scare me is about as effective as you telling me I might get struck by lightning if I walk in the rain. I'm not scared. Your inability to comprehend the risk of COVID is not going to make me scared. I'm more concerned about the vaccine than the virus, although as time goes on, I'm not concerned about either

Bill Gates and Big Pharma want a recurring revenue model, which they will get if a billion or more people get vaccinated.

Since enough people have voluntarily done that, I don't think they will need to force vaccine passports or anything.

Enough sheep have voluntarily gotten the jab. Bill Gates and Big Pharma will be making enough money, so I suspect everyone will be able to travel regardless of vaccination status.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2021, 07:41:00 PM »
Scary scary, global pandemic, millions dying.  ::)

Global population INCREASE by year, since 2016:

2016: 84 million.
2017: 84 million.
2018: 83 million.
2019: 81 million.
2020: 80 million.
2021: 40 million and counting.

Some epic global plague right here, causing the world population to GROW at its usual massive rate.  ::)

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2021, 08:01:11 PM »
To your first point:

Do you consider it appropriate to coerce people into getting experimental medicines in order to travel? What if you were told that you had to be part of a new drug trial as part of the alpha testing in order to travel? Would that be appropriate to you?

To your second point:

I'll take my chances with a virus that I have a 99.94% chance of surviving. Your attempt to scare me is about as effective as you telling me I might get struck by lightning if I walk in the rain. I'm not scared. Your inability to comprehend the risk of COVID is not going to make me scared. I'm more concerned about the vaccine than the virus, although as time goes on, I'm not concerned about either

Bill Gates and Big Pharma want a recurring revenue model, which they will get if a billion or more people get vaccinated.

Since enough people have voluntarily done that, I don't think they will need to force vaccine passports or anything.

Enough sheep have voluntarily gotten the jab. Bill Gates and Big Pharma will be making enough money, so I suspect everyone will be able to travel regardless of vaccination status.

You wallow in 'what ifs' I am more interested in 'what is'. If I have to take a risk on having a vaccine that is far less likely to cause me health issues than COVID would in order to be able to travel....then I'm all for it. Where can I sign up for my COVID free passport.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2021, 08:33:54 PM »
You wallow in 'what ifs' I am more interested in 'what is'. If I have to take a risk on having a vaccine that is far less likely to cause me health issues than COVID would in order to be able to travel....then I'm all for it. Where can I sign up for my COVID free passport.

What makes you say the vaccine is less risky?

I'm personally slightly more concerned with the vaccine, as it is newer than COVID.

That being said, both are low risk, from a probability perspective.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2021, 12:05:33 AM »

It’s essentially a placebo

low risk

these unfortunates will submit, and bend the knee at some point – if they haven't already. 

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2021, 02:05:38 AM »

"Those of you who chose not to be vaccinated, enjoy the restrictions this brings you and ask yourselves whether it is worth making a political statement".

Dumbkvnt,

Who says its a political statement? How about people educating themselves and making their own decisions as to what gets put into their bodies?
You're making a "demtard political statement" (AKA brainless sheep) by complying is how one could spin it.

Prime -><-Glory hole patrons who just nutted into his caulk-sukkah

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2021, 02:47:51 AM »
At my age with already existing lung prioblems they can shove thgeir vaccine where the sun don`t shine.

I wouldn`t get it anyway...........never got a flu shot either.

Dumber than a second coat of paint!

Wes, you have/had lung cancer ffs, go get your shot and don't be a fucking pussy. How ridicules would that be if you beat lung cancer and you die of Corona.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2021, 02:54:01 AM »
these unfortunates will submit, and bend the knee at some point – if they haven't already.

I have never been tested nor will I get the vaccine. I’m just going with what I’ve been seeing, people have reported that they felt shitty for a day and that’s it. I’ve seen people run pretty fast 5Ks and Half Marathon within days of getting the jab.

If there are long term effects, I’ll report those.

In the meantime, you just keep feeling superior.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2021, 02:57:43 AM »

I have never been tested nor will I get the vaccine. I’m just going with what I’ve been seeing, people have reported that they felt shitty for a day and that’s it. I’ve seen people run pretty fast 5Ks and Half Marathon within days of getting the jab.

If there are long term effects, I’ll report those.

In the meantime, you just keep feeling superior.

tell that to the thousands who have died in India. What's wrong with you all. It's a virus, not a conspiracy, it happens, we get vacinated we move on.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2021, 03:11:54 AM »
I have never been tested nor will I get the vaccine.

just wait until your livelihood/freedom depends on it... u will crack like an egg.

in the meantime, keep ur head in the sand. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2021, 03:43:43 AM »
Dumber than a second coat of paint!

Wes, you have/had lung cancer ffs, go get your shot and don't be a fucking pussy. How ridicules would that be if you beat lung cancer and you die of Corona.
Stark,a person my age with a pre-existing lung disease....COPD and Cancer in remission would be signing his death warrant getting that poison pumped into his body.

Call me a kunt if you want to but I have faced death too many times to let a fucking silly ass hardly tested vaccine take me out of the picture.

If you were me at 66 years old next week with lung Cancer would you get it or at least be confident to do so.................I doubt it bud!!

Thanks,but no thanks.......I bought my ticket,I`ll take my chances.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2021, 04:23:23 AM »
"Those of you who chose not to be vaccinated, enjoy the restrictions this brings you and ask yourselves whether it is worth making a political statement".

Dumbkvnt,

Who says its a political statement? How about people educating themselves and making their own decisions as to what gets put into their bodies?
You're making a "demtard political statement" (AKA brainless sheep) by complying is how one could spin it.

Prime -><-Glory hole patrons who just nutted into his caulk-sukkah

Well said