Author Topic: Getbig Members who are scared taking the Corona Vaccine - Ha fucking Ha!!!  (Read 13615 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Getbig Members who are scared taking the Corona Vaccine - Ha fucking Ha!!!
« Reply #175 on: February 28, 2023, 08:11:15 PM »
Absolutely not. That also made me think that Stark has been around.

Hey wes - after your tumor disappeared, did you maintain your cold turkey cessation of smoking? I remember you said you quit cold turkey.

I had PM'd you and said I wanted to smoke a couple of cigarettes a week.

However, cigarettes always leave me with an unsatisfied feeling.

I would like to smoke maybe a cigar here and there though. Do you have any thoughts on that, or is it not worth it?

Glad you recovered! It's amazing that once you stopped feeding the tumor, it disappeared completely. Good stuff.
Matt I was kidding about you calling me a liar... and I haven`t had a cigarette since the day they told me I was Cancer free and will never touch one again, though the habit is such a strong one I want one every second of every single day.....but will never indulge again.....to do so would be like signing my own death certificate and I plan on living to be 100 and then getting shot by a jealous husband.  :D

You aren`t just inhaling noxious tobacco,tars,and nicotine, which is certainly not a good thing, but the maufacturers add in addictive chemicals to make sure that you get hooked on the fucking things.......in my opinion it is without a doubt,the hardest habit/vice/addiction to cease doing....if you never started,simply don`t,and if you currently smoke........QUIT NOW  before they kill you, because they certainly will without a doubt put you 6 feet under over time.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #176 on: February 28, 2023, 08:47:19 PM »
Matt I was kidding about you calling me a liar... and I haven`t had a cigarette since the day they told me I was Cancer free and will never touch one again, though the habit is such a strong one I want one every second of every single day.....but will never indulge again.....to do so would be like signing my own death certificate and I plan on living to be 100 and then getting shot by a jealous husband.  :D

You aren`t just inhaling noxious tobacco,tars,and nicotine, which is certainly not a good thing, but the maufacturers add in addictive chemicals to make sure that you get hooked on the fucking things.......in my opinion it is without a doubt,the hardest habit/vice/addiction to cease doing....if you never started,simply don`t,and if you currently smoke........QUIT NOW  before they kill you, because they certainly will without a doubt put you 6 feet under over time.

Great post, wes.

Very convincing.

I was smoking 6-8 cigarettes a month, and about 6/week during the pandemic.

I decided to stop completely in July, and although I have smoked a few cigarettes since then, it is not a strong draw for me - I mean, I wasn't even smoking one a day.

That being said, I am committed to never smoking a cigarette ever again.

I had my first cigarette at age 34, in 2016, and my second at age 36, two years later.

Stupid, I know.

I just to back and forth on the question: is two a week ok?

But if I can smoke two a week, I can smoke zero.

And that's what I've been doing - your post only seals that deal.

Maybe I'll have a cigar every third Christmas. I did that from 2006 to 2016, with no issues.

Cigarettes are very "moreish". I hate that about them!

Thanks wes.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #177 on: February 28, 2023, 09:36:12 PM »
This is great. Stark hasn’t posted since 2021, but as of March 1 2023, he is the laughing stock of Getbig 😂

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Great post, wes.

Very convincing.

I was smoking 6-8 cigarettes a month, and about 6/week during the pandemic.

I decided to stop completely in July, and although I have smoked a few cigarettes since then, it is not a strong draw for me - I mean, I wasn't even smoking one a day.

That being said, I am committed to never smoking a cigarette ever again.

I had my first cigarette at age 34, in 2016, and my second at age 36, two years later.

Stupid, I know.

I just to back and forth on the question: is two a week ok?

But if I can smoke two a week, I can smoke zero.

And that's what I've been doing - your post only seals that deal.

Maybe I'll have a cigar every third Christmas. I did that from 2006 to 2016, with no issues.

Cigarettes are very "moreish". I hate that about them!

Thanks wes.

Seems unusual to start smoking in your 30s. I'd assume most smokers start much younger. Why did you start smoking in your 30s?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Seems unusual to start smoking in your 30s. I'd assume most smokers start much younger. Why did you start smoking in your 30s?

The first one at 34 was out of boredom. Nothing came of it.

The second one at age 36 was because my friend said it would help me with some personal issues I was having at the time.

In truth, that friend also smokes maybe one cigarette a week, and secretly, I think he wanted another disciplined person to share his low habit, lol.

But that's why I chose to quit entirely - if I can smoke two a week, I can smoke zero a week.

And that's been no problem.

I'm thinking a cigar or cigarillo once a year may be OK though. I don't find them as "moreish" as cigarettes are.

I'm confident I will have no problems never smoking again. And while I'm at it, I'm going to quit drinking too [I currently drink 1-2 servings a month].

In hindsight, it was very stupid. I'm glad I never became much of a smoker. I feel I definitely could have.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
After a long hiatus I thought, hey let's have a look what these Retards over at Gebig are up to. Let's see if Wes died of Cancer yet and if Vince still takes it up the ass. I am 5 min in and cannot stop laughing at all the feelstrong regular Members who are scared of the COVID Vaccination. Buhu!!! I am scared of a little Vaccine. Are you fucking kidding me?

Mind you they don't care that most of the shit they inject on a daily basis has been mixed up in some dirty shitty underground lab in Tijuana or in *HAHAHA China! That's alright cause, get big or die trying. But goddamit, I ain't going to take some Vaccine that has been FDA approved.

Gayer than a musclebear walking his shih tzu, gayer than a handbag full of rainbows.

You really are one dumb ccoksucker, you know that?

Enjoy being experimented on.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
You really are one dumb ccoksucker, you know that?

Enjoy being experimented on.

LMAO!  :D :D :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Matt randomly replies to a post from 2021 that he already replied to in 2021.
Y

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
After a long hiatus I thought, hey let's have a look what these Retards over at Gebig are up to. Let's see if Wes died of Cancer yet and if Vince still takes it up the ass. I am 5 min in and cannot stop laughing at all the feelstrong regular Members who are scared of the COVID Vaccination. Buhu!!! I am scared of a little Vaccine. Are you fucking kidding me?

Mind you they don't care that most of the shit they inject on a daily basis has been mixed up in some dirty shitty underground lab in Tijuana or in *HAHAHA China! That's alright cause, get big or die trying. But goddamit, I ain't going to take some Vaccine that has been FDA approved.

Gayer than a musclebear walking his shih tzu, gayer than a handbag full of rainbows.

Stark you dumb kraut. Are you even alive anymore?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Matt randomly replies to a post from 2021 that he already replied to in 2021.

Yes, because the more time that passes, the more the pro-lockdown / pro-vaccine morons seem retarded.

And to think, he was accusing others of that, lol.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

So you're bragging about buying into a bunch of leftist corporate propaganda, and getting experimented on over a 99.97% survivable virus?

And you're calling OTHER PEOPLE retards?

Just to be clear.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
So you're bragging about buying into a bunch of leftist corporate propaganda, and getting experimented on over a 99.97% survivable virus?

Just to be clear.

SCIENCE.

😎

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
We have no idea what the longtime mortality rate is for the clot shot.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V

Just to be clear.

Stark may have died from the jab, hasnt been around.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
We have no idea what the longtime mortality rate is for the clot shot.

Campbell had a good vid on YT recently discussing a Norwegian study published in... Journal of Clinical Immunology, I think. The study compared vaccine uptake across a bunch of countries with excess deaths across those countries.

I'll give you 3 guesses what the results were.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Campbell had a good vid on YT recently discussing a Norwegian study published in... Journal of Clinical Immunology, I think. The study compared vaccine uptake across a bunch of countries with excess deaths across those countries.

I'll give you 3 guesses what the results were.
If they were anything like the rats and mice experiments it's not good.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
This is great. Stark hasn’t posted since 2021, but as of March 1 2023, he is the laughing stock of Getbig 😂

LMAO  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: October 19, 2023, 04:46:55 PM »
This 8 year old kid who was used in the promotional campaign died of a heart attack at 8 years old.

https://x.com/laurenwitzkede/status/1714855483767496991?s=46&t=yxGBVkB2vBr9RyCGC4ni6g

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #194 on: October 19, 2023, 05:24:58 PM »
This 8 year old kid who was used in the promotional campaign died of heart attack at 8 years old.

https://x.com/laurenwitzkede/status/1714855483767496991?s=46&t=yxGBVkB2vBr9RyCGC4ni6g

Ill wait for Oak to make a meme about a young boy dying- cause, you know, Pfizer.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 19, 2023, 05:32:12 PM »
This 8 year old kid who was used in the promotional campaign died of heart attack at 8 years old.

Eight year old dies of a heart attack.

Yes, this happens.  ::)

Never again will I place even one percent of trust in the government, “medical establishment” and Big Pharma.

They can forevermore suck my ass.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #196 on: October 19, 2023, 05:38:07 PM »
I’d bet even Stark has bailed on boosters:

Covid Vaccine Makers' Stocks Crash To Multiyear Lows Monday As Sales Keep Sliding

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dereksaul/2023/08/07/covid-vaccine-makers-stocks-crash-to-multiyear-lows-monday-as-sales-keep-sliding/

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #197 on: October 19, 2023, 07:24:28 PM »
I’d bet even Stark has bailed on boosters:

Covid Vaccine Makers' Stocks Crash To Multiyear Lows Monday As Sales Keep Sliding

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dereksaul/2023/08/07/covid-vaccine-makers-stocks-crash-to-multiyear-lows-monday-as-sales-keep-sliding/

Is he gone out of shame or as a victim of clot shot?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 19, 2023, 07:50:22 PM »
Massive OP thread backfire.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 20, 2023, 12:33:07 AM »
Massive OP thread backfire.
Where is OAK?