Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 61457 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #950 on: May 01, 2024, 10:55:58 PM »
I imagine the embarrassment of who he cast his vote for has kept him hidden as it would any sane, logical person.

Nah, was just involved in moving. I thought I mentioned that to someone. Last month has been hectic to say the least. Relocated from St. Pete Beach Fl to San Antonio. Hate moving. I hope this is the last one. Still unpacking. Just got Wifi today.. Will be flying back to Tampa Bay Saturday to drive my other car back. FYI if you do move, and you live in the US, don't be fooled by Penske's lower rates and new vehicles. Reserved a 22' with 24 moving pads and a dolly with a car carrier. On Moving day I was presented with a 26' no pads no dolly. No apology other than sorry... 5 states, 26' moving truck with a car carrier with a SUV is not fun...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #951 on: May 02, 2024, 03:53:43 PM »
LOL!   ;D

Afroman - Hunter Got High (Official Video)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #952 on: May 02, 2024, 07:26:00 PM »
Nah, was just involved in moving. I thought I mentioned that to someone. Last month has been hectic to say the least. Relocated from St. Pete Beach Fl to San Antonio. Hate moving. I hope this is the last one. Still unpacking. Just got Wifi today.. Will be flying back to Tampa Bay Saturday to drive my other car back. FYI if you do move, and you live in the US, don't be fooled by Penske's lower rates and new vehicles. Reserved a 22' with 24 moving pads and a dolly with a car carrier. On Moving day I was presented with a 26' no pads no dolly. No apology other than sorry... 5 states, 26' moving truck with a car carrier with a SUV is not fun...

Cool, I’ll be there in August training with my old instructor, Jason. I’m assuming you’ll be there

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #953 on: May 02, 2024, 07:51:29 PM »
Cool, I’ll be there in August training with my old instructor, Jason. I’m assuming you’ll be there

You could meet at the training grounds and clear a building or two.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #954 on: May 03, 2024, 03:15:39 PM »
;D that dumb c unt has his mouth tied to a bottle of vodka.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #955 on: May 04, 2024, 02:56:36 AM »
I imagine the embarrassment of who he cast his vote for has kept him hidden as it would any sane, logical person.

Still no Apology forthcoming as he said he would  ::)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #956 on: May 04, 2024, 04:29:04 AM »
This guy would guzzle Hunters "Caulk-Condiment"...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #957 on: May 22, 2024, 11:24:19 AM »
House GOP claims Hunter Biden lied under oath multiple times during congressional deposition

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-gop-claims-hunter-biden-lied-under-oath-during-congressional-deposition

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #958 on: May 22, 2024, 08:34:49 PM »
House GOP claims Hunter Biden lied under oath multiple times during congressional deposition

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-gop-claims-hunter-biden-lied-under-oath-during-congressional-deposition
Of course he did, like father like son.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #959 on: May 27, 2024, 09:23:35 PM »
Witness tampering? What say you?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #960 on: May 28, 2024, 06:24:36 PM »

Unsurprising.  And what is going to happen?  Nothing.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #961 on: May 28, 2024, 07:13:00 PM »
Unsurprising.  And what is going to happen?  Nothing.
Exactly.  We needs people with balls representing us.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #962 on: May 28, 2024, 08:18:06 PM »
Wait, you moved back to Texas ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #963 on: May 28, 2024, 10:57:00 PM »
Wait, you moved back to Texas ???

Sounds like he’s unstable.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #964 on: May 28, 2024, 11:36:32 PM »
Another kid-raper, as seen in his laptop pics. Another disgusting Biden-Family P3d0...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #965 on: June 04, 2024, 06:06:27 PM »
Hunter Biden's wife lashes out at former Trump aide during court appearance: 'Piece of s---'
Melissa Cohen Biden's remarks were directed at Garrett Ziegler, who leads the nonprofit group Marco Polo
By Kyle Morris Fox News
Published June 4, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-bidens-wife-lashes-former-trump-aide-during-court-appearance

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #966 on: June 04, 2024, 09:28:26 PM »
Another kid-raper, as seen in his laptop pics. Another disgusting Biden-Family P3d0...

Agnostic prays thanks to God every night for Hunter
& Prime white knights him 100%

Pedocrats 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #967 on: June 04, 2024, 10:45:41 PM »
Hunter Biden's wife lashes out at former Trump aide during court appearance: 'Piece of s---'
Melissa Cohen Biden's remarks were directed at Garrett Ziegler, who leads the nonprofit group Marco Polo
By Kyle Morris Fox News
Published June 4, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-bidens-wife-lashes-former-trump-aide-during-court-appearance

I honestly don't blame her considering the shit they've done. 

I think thr prosecution overplayed their hand .  Thry have very strong evidence but going too hard might influence the jury...especially someone who has had drug addiction isses
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #968 on: June 05, 2024, 05:29:29 AM »

I honestly don't blame her considering the shit they've done. 

I think thr prosecution overplayed their hand .  Thry have very strong evidence but going too hard might influence the jury...especially someone who has had drug addiction isses

Hunter can blame drugs all he wants - he is a dirtbag and criminal either on or off. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #969 on: June 05, 2024, 07:09:31 AM »
Hunter can blame drugs all he wants - he is a dirtbag and criminal either on or off.

You ever heard of a crack addict with any rational thought.   Its people like Zeigler that's going to make Trump lose the election.

The evidence being used is Hunter's Laptop which is a double edged sword.   The guy who Hunter dropped it off to John Issac already admitted that he was already accessing and copying files the minute that he left the store making the point that he left without returning moot.   Even if he had came back for the laptop, it wouldn't have been there because Rudy Guilani had it.  Once he gets called to the stands, its not going to look good
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #970 on: June 05, 2024, 07:11:33 AM »

You ever heard of a crack addict with any rational thought.   Its people like Zeigler that's going to make Trump lose the election.

The evidence being used is Hunter's Laptop which is a double edged sword.   The guy who Hunter dropped it off to John Issac already admitted that he was already accessing and copying files the minute that he left the store making the point that he left without returning moot.   Even if he had came back for the laptop, it wouldn't have been there because Rudy Guilani had it.  Once he gets called to the stands, its not going to look good

All of the content has been verified on the laptop. 

Remember, this is the same pos who went right after his brothers' widow right after he died.   The same ahole who washed money from china and ukraine for his dirtbag pedo father. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #971 on: June 05, 2024, 11:03:31 AM »

You ever heard of a crack addict with any rational thought.   Its people like Zeigler that's going to make Trump lose the election.

Biden, along with most black lawmakers at the time, was the one who authored the bill with harsh penalties for drug offenses.

Back then Biden wanted harsher sentences and prison for crack addicts. Now he claims his son did nothing wrong.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #972 on: June 05, 2024, 01:00:48 PM »
Biden, along with most black lawmakers at the time, was the one who authored the bill with harsh penalties for drug offenses.

Back then Biden wanted harsher sentences and prison for crack addicts. Now he claims his son did nothing wrong.
The entire family is TRASH. The people that support that family are also trash and stupid.
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #973 on: June 05, 2024, 08:59:21 PM »
All of the content has been verified on the laptop. 

Remember, this is the same pos who went right after his brothers' widow right after he died.   The same ahole who washed money from china and ukraine for his dirtbag pedo father.

It doesn't matter what's verified...IT WAS OBTAINED ILLEGALLY LIKE ASHLEY BIDEN'S DIARY!!

if you leave a computer to be repaired, you should have expectation that thr repairman will not be shifting through you stuff and copying it the minute you leave the shop.

That's why it's a problem.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #974 on: June 05, 2024, 09:14:51 PM »

It doesn't matter what's verified...IT WAS OBTAINED ILLEGALLY LIKE ASHLEY BIDEN'S DIARY!!

if you leave a computer to be repaired, you should have expectation that thr repairman will not be shifting through you stuff and copying it the minute you leave the shop.

That's why it's a problem.

Vince, the laptop was not obtained illegally. When he (or anyone) signs a work order it specifically states how long that person has to pick it up, whether it’s 30,60, 90 daysor whatever. In this case I believe it was 90 days. If it’s not claimed then it legally belongs to the store. This was made clear. Hunter never went back to retrieve the computer so it reverts to the store owner. This is perfectly legal.