Author Topic: Kamala Harris  (Read 1084 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Kamala Harris
« on: June 25, 2021, 07:52:14 PM »
Stranger things have happened, but I don't think her favorability ratings will increase and I don't think she is electable as POTUS.

Harris favorable rating underwater; VP loses to Trump by four in head-to-head: poll

In a recent poll, almost two-thirds of Americans (64%) said they expect Kamala Harris will take Biden's spot before his four-year term is up.
By Sophie Mann
Updated: June 24, 2021

While President Biden's popularity is in decline — after starting at a much lower level than that of any of his recent Democratic predecessors — his vice president may be in even worse shape with the public, weighed down with a negative favorability rating and losing to former President Donald Trump by four points in a head-to-head match-up, according to a new poll.

According to the most recent survey from Republican polling firm McLaughlin & Associates, the VP's favorability ratings are now underwater, with 47% rating her favorably vs. 48% unfavorably. Among those with strong opinions about her, the numbers are especially bleak, with 38% taking a "very unfavorable" view of her vs. just 27% "very favorable."

The vice president's handling of the illegal immigration crisis as the administration's "border czar" and a widely panned trip to Guatemala and Mexico City early this month appear to have taken a toll on her political image.

After resisting calls to visit the border to assess the flood of illegal immigration during the first five months of the Biden Administration, Harris has relented and will go to El Paso on Friday with Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, her office announced Wednesday. The Harris trip will precede by just a few days a heavily publicized, previously scheduled border visit by former President Trump.

In the new McLaughlin survey, Harris loses to Trump 49%-45% in a head-to-head presidential preference match-up.

An interesting caveat to Harris's ailing approval rate is that 64% of respondents in the McLaughlin survey said they believe she will be president before the end of Joe Biden's four-year term. Even among Biden-specific voters, a slim majority (51%) say it is likely that Harris will be president before 2024.

The 2024 race "is a long ways off, but the honeymoon is already over for Kamala Harris," pollster Jim McLaughlin told "Just the News AM" in a recent interview.

Despite Harris's numbers falling below Biden's, pollster Scott Rasmussen says it's difficult to separate the vice president's approval rating from the president to whom she is tied.

It's “clear the vice president has been handed some things to deal with where Biden's policies are causing some issues," he said.

Both pollsters argue it's too soon gauge what the mood for the 2024 race will be like, but McLaughlin's generic ballot has Republicans up by one point, as the industry begins to think about the environment that will shape the 2022 midterm elections.

Republicans have "gained ground with women and are ahead with independents right now" in his polling, McLaughlin said. Recalling that Republicans were actually down by double digits in several mainstream polls ahead of the 2020 election yet still made large gains in the House, McLaughlin reckons that his new generic ballot results bode extremely well for Republicans headed into 2022.

Rasmussen takes a more cautious view, with races still 500 days away. "A generic ballot is a good measure of the political environment at the moment, but not indicative of the midterm just yet," he said. His most recent generic ballot had Democrats up by one point.

For Rasmussen, the key will be assessing trend lines and watching to see if Republicans continue adding to their numbers over the next several months. "If by December 2021, we see Republicans continuing to gain ground, then it could be a bad year for the Democrats," he said.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/approval-harris-sinking-faster-biden-most-believe-she-will-be-potus-2024

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Kamala Harris
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 10:34:28 AM »
No surprise

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Kamala Harris
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2021, 10:31:40 AM »
"Maybe" she shouldn't be heir apparent?
She shouldn't be anywhere, she sukked dick to even get where she is now, plus being a "non-white" woman.

Gee, there's some qualifications for you!
Wacky kvnt needs top be locked up with dementia Joe in the looney ward, giggling and drooling.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2021, 10:40:16 AM »
"Maybe" she shouldn't be heir apparent?
She shouldn't be anywhere, she sukked dick to even get where she is now, plus being a "non-white" woman.

Gee, there's some qualifications for you!
Wacky kvnt needs top be locked up with dementia Joe in the looney ward, giggling and drooling.

Well, that’s what you get when choose for race or gender instead of qualifications

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 02:04:37 PM »
Democrats concerned Harris couldn't beat a GOP nominee, even if Trump: report
Democrats close to the White House told Axios they’re concerned about Harris’ mishandling of politically sensitive issues
By Morgan Phillips | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-harris-gop-nominee-2024

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2021, 02:08:04 PM »
she ain't going nowhere.  It's bad when even CNN is posting shit.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/02/politics/kamala-harris-office-dynamics/index.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2021, 02:20:19 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/02/politics/kamala-harris-office-dynamics/index.html

Don't forget that she got a grand total of 844 votes in the primaries. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2021, 03:04:35 PM »
Too soon to predict.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2021, 05:39:02 PM »
Democrats concerned Harris couldn't beat a GOP nominee, even if Trump: report
Democrats close to the White House told Axios they’re concerned about Harris’ mishandling of politically sensitive issues
By Morgan Phillips | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-harris-gop-nominee-2024
Of course she could not beat Trump.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2021, 06:30:45 PM »

"That help from the West Wing is a sign that the spiraling narrative could start to affect Harris, who is considered the next in line to lead the Democratic Party -- with a potential for a presidential run coming as soon as 2024 if President Joe Biden decides not to seek reelection."

CNN has framed this as though there would be no Democratic primary; that she'd simply be anointed.  No, she'd crash and burn again in a primary. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2021, 06:57:09 PM »
"That help from the West Wing is a sign that the spiraling narrative could start to affect Harris, who is considered the next in line to lead the Democratic Party -- with a potential for a presidential run coming as soon as 2024 if President Joe Biden decides not to seek reelection."

CNN has framed this as though there would be no Democratic primary; that she'd simply be anointed.  No, she'd crash and burn again in a primary.

She can definitely make it out of the Democrat primary.  Remember that Democrats repeatedly rejected Biden, including during the 2020 primaries.  They only embraced him when they were afraid Bernie would get the nomination. 

I can see a scenario where either she is anointed and faces no opposition, or Bernie runs again and 2020 repeats itself.

But in the general election I think she would get smoked by Trump or DeSantis.  Unless of course the economy catches fire, Biden has numerous foreign policy successes, gets numerous Nobel Peace Prize nominations, etc.   :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2021, 05:12:02 PM »
She can definitely make it out of the Democrat primary.  Remember that Democrats repeatedly rejected Biden, including during the 2020 primaries.  They only embraced him when they were afraid Bernie would get the nomination. 

I can see a scenario where either she is anointed and faces no opposition, or Bernie runs again and 2020 repeats itself.

But in the general election I think she would get smoked by Trump or DeSantis.  Unless of course the economy catches fire, Biden has numerous foreign policy successes, gets numerous Nobel Peace Prize nominations, etc.   :)

She’ll be anointed by Biden’s retirement, is my 8-month-old prediction.

History shows that bad or weak candidates can eventually get the nomination in a subsequent election cycle, but I think that Harris is a really bad candidate.

We will see, my friend.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2021, 11:39:04 AM »
She’ll be anointed by Biden’s retirement, is my 8-month-old prediction.

History shows that bad or weak candidates can eventually get the nomination in a subsequent election cycle, but I think that Harris is a really bad candidate.

We will see, my friend.

I agree, although think about this:  is she really any worse of a candidate than President Biden? 

The last four elections have been crazy:

President Obama was the least qualified candidate in American history and he won.

President Trump had never run for any political office, ran the most unorthodox campaign against the deep state and won.

President Biden who was repeatedly rejected by his own party and shows legitimate signs of a steep cognitive decline won. 

I'm actually convincing myself that VP Harris, who got 844 votes in the primaries, can actually win a general election.   :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2021, 11:40:22 AM »
Kamala Harris Has History of ‘Mistreatment of Employees and Dissent’ as White House Infighting and Sabotage Ensue
WENDELL HUSEBØ
2 Jul 2021

Vice President Kamala Harris’s history of “mistreatment of employees and dissent” before entering the White House is spilling over Friday, as infighting and sabotage are impacting the office of the Vice President.

. . . .

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/02/harris-mistreatment-employees-dissent-white-house-infighting/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2021, 11:43:30 AM »
Pretty good analysis by "Dr." Jesse Waters.   :)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2021, 12:04:52 PM »
Jesse Waters was spot on with his assessment.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2021, 12:14:07 PM »
Jesse Waters was spot on with his assessment.

Check this out.  It's one of the best examples of her inappropriate laughing, lack of authenticity, and inability to think on her feet. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2021, 11:42:08 AM »
Liberals like to treat grown folks like they are children.

Harris lambasted for remark on rural voters' ability to cast ballots
Jeremy Beaman
Sat, July 10, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/harris-lambasted-remark-rural-voters-202600319.html

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2021, 12:20:34 PM »
Shes one of the dumbest kvnts in history.

Proves it daily, without needing to. Sort of the way PEDO-Joe proves how brain-dead he is.
We get it.

The overload of your stupidity is hysterical entertainment, but please, ease up on the ments and the sheer volume of material.
Its overwhelming. (The stupid factor).

Biden-><-Down Syndrome Kids

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2021, 12:14:38 AM »
Democrat Women Gather in D.C. to Discuss Kamala Harris Media Crisis
CHARLIE SPIERING
5 Aug 2021

A group of Democrat women political strategists gathered in July for a dinner in Washington, DC, to discuss Vice President Kamala Harris’s media “crisis,” according to a report.

Axios reports that former adviser to both Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kiki McLean, hosted the dinner with former DNC officials Donna Brazile and Leah Daughtry; former Barack Obama spokesperson and Joe Biden adviser Stephanie Cutter; former Hillary Clinton spokeswomen and Democratic strategists Adrienne Elrod and Karen Finney; and former Obama communications director Jennifer Palmieri, who also worked for Hillary Clinton’s second failed presidential campaign.

No one from Harris’ office was present for the dinner but “Harris confidant Minyon Moore” attended, according to the report.

The group discussed best practices for fighting back against negative perceptions of Harris, as she has suffered a series of political setbacks in the first six months of the Biden presidency.

The group also complained that coverage of Harris reminded them of the coverage of Hillary Clinton which they perceived as sexist.

Polls show Harris as the least popular vice president in modern history. Damaging leaks about her office mistreating employees previously emerged in the media, fueling concerns of infighting and sabotage.

The Atlantic reported Thursday that Harris was frustrated with how the corporate media has treated her.

“Part of my frustration is the way that this system rewards sound bites” as opposed to “depth and thought,” Harris said in an interview with the Atlantic reporter Peter Nicholas.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/05/democrat-women-gather-dc-discuss-kamala-harris-media-crisis/

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2021, 05:54:48 AM »

fighting back against negative perceptions of Harris

How about if they let people make up their own fukking minds rather than "fight back"? No one is starting a fight, they just know the kvnt is dumb as a rock...