Author Topic: Let's see those obliques  (Read 2879 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Let's see those obliques
« on: July 02, 2021, 08:35:33 AM »
I can't be the only one I mean we can all have excuses for why we are not huge but everyone should be in shape mine today

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: Let's see those obliques
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 08:58:34 AM »
Are you concerned about not having enough safety fat?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 09:02:05 AM »
Are you concerned about not having enough safety fat?

No not at all but yes I do feel like I am wasting away sometimes so I try to eat as much as I can

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 09:07:13 AM »
Not everyone stays ripped all year long ...................alway s looking decent is good enough for me.

I know when I lean out I get shredded................ ..plus you are using GH.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2021, 09:12:52 AM »
Bhank,
Do you use an ab wheel?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2021, 09:13:53 AM »
Not everyone stays ripped all year long ...................alway s looking decent is good enough for me.

I know when I lean out I get shredded................ ..plus you are using GH.

Lets see what your decent looks like then don't worry we will give you the old man curve. I just started leaning out about 2 weeks ago by the end of the summer I might be lean. I don't know will see how it goes. I want to be lean but I also want to be huge. I am not dieting or anything just natural summer process hard to eat a lot in the heat. And yeah I am aware most guys just diet down for a show one day then are fat the rest of the year. This is my real 365 not dieted for one day. Maybe it is possible I do know what I am talking about on diet nutrition and training

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 09:15:09 AM »
Bhank,
Do you use an ab wheel?

I have never done any specific ab work no crunches no leg raises nada they are used in everything. I find no need to train them specifically

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2021, 09:31:04 AM »
Lets see what your decent looks like then don't worry we will give you the old man curve. I just started leaning out about 2 weeks ago by the end of the summer I might be lean. I don't know will see how it goes. I want to be lean but I also want to be huge. I am not dieting or anything just natural summer process hard to eat a lot in the heat. And yeah I am aware most guys just diet down for a show one day then are fat the rest of the year. This is my real 365 not dieted for one day. Maybe it is possible I do know what I am talking about on diet nutrition and training
Dude I had Cancer and didn`t train for 5 years.........no excuses but that is a valid reason..............just started working out again a few months back.

I wish you would have competed againt me then you would eat crow which contains approximately 6000 calories.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2021, 09:37:06 AM »
I stay in good shape all year round,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never do I get fat.........10-15 pounds above contest weight when I was competing which kept me pretty lean considering at one time I was at 4 % bodyfat according to Dave Mastorakis.

If you don`t know who Dave is Google him.................he entered the Mr. America contest at 16 then went on to win or place in many top shows competing againt household names so I trusted his 4 % BF opinion since he forgot more about bodybuilding than mostly anyone on this board and I say that with the utmost confidence.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2021, 09:40:57 AM »
How about if I show you my obliques when I was about 4 years older than you are now?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2021, 09:43:48 AM »
Dude I had Cancer and didn`t train for 5 years.........no excuses but that is a valid reason..............just started working out again a few months back.

I wish you would have competed againt me then you would eat crow which contains approximately 6000 calories.

Well keep at it the body can recover from almost anything if given the proper attention

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2021, 09:49:21 AM »
Here` an ab shot 2 weeks after a contest.....I was much more ripped on contest day..........I`m 57 years old here so that gives you14 years to come back here on the board and re-post your oblique shot.   ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2021, 09:54:46 AM »
CRICKETS !!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2021, 09:59:59 AM »
Wes,
Do you use an ab wheel because Bhank said he doesn't.
You might need a personal trainer to use one correctly or you could severely injure yourself.

;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2021, 10:13:49 AM »
Wes,
Do you use an ab wheel because Bhank said he doesn't.
You might need a personal trainer to use one correctly or you could severely injure yourself.

;)
Yes I do and have used one extensively for decades it is an irreplaceable and valuable piece of training apparatus.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2021, 10:30:37 AM »
CRICKETS !!

Jesus man you know sometimes I step away from my computer. That is more of ab than oblique shot and it’s 10 years ago 2 weeks post contest. However yes we will accept it since you are least posted. Congrats you were in pretty good shape at 57. It’s not your fault you are only 155lbs. I am sure you wrecked the petite division.

Anyone else apparently we will accept any ab shot of you ever at this point since no one is willing to post today

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2021, 10:31:52 AM »
Here's a post. Time to shave that head.  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2021, 10:34:00 AM »
Here's a post. Time to shave that head.  ;)

It is certainly time to do something I have shaved it before

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2021, 10:35:53 AM »
How do you pat yourself on the back 24x7 with the injuries youve had BHanks?

Just volume training, pat yourself each day for an hour or so?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2021, 10:45:12 AM »
How do you pat yourself on the back 24x7 with the injuries youve had BHanks?

Just volume training, pat yourself each day for an hour or so?

Because despite injuries I always got back up and I can tackle a bear today 7 orthopedic surgeries you learn a lot about training and recovery

I feel better than ever I am arguably in the best shape of my life at 43 years old 3 months after a debilitating injury I know what I am doing

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2021, 10:56:29 AM »
I was 57 here (2019)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2021, 11:03:42 AM »
Damn coach that’s awesome obviously I can’t compete with you guys at 57 as I don’t know what I will look like in the future but I hope to maintain and look like that at 57 good job

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2021, 11:09:20 AM »
Damn coach that’s awesome obviously I can’t compete with you guys at 57 as I don’t know what I will look like in the future but I hope to maintain and look like that at 57 good job

You don’t want to get that low unless you intend on competing. That was after I started eating after 4 days of depletion on the day of Pre-judging. Death face was set in

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2021, 11:16:41 AM »
Jesus man you know sometimes I step away from my computer. That is more of ab than oblique shot and it’s 10 years ago 2 weeks post contest. However yes we will accept it since you are least posted. Congrats you were in pretty good shape at 57. It’s not your fault you are only 155lbs. I am sure you wrecked the petite division.

Anyone else apparently we will accept any ab shot of you ever at this point since no one is willing to post today
I have oblique shots when I was in my 40`s in the petite class if you`d like to see a few, but they are from onstage not in my backyard or bathroom mirror.

Also just an FYI......you do not look big at all and I`m not trying to be a prick you jut don`t look as big as you say you are or as big as you think you do.

YOU SIR ARE NOT REALLY IMPRESSIVE AT ALL...........JUST LEAN................MY HONEST OPION...... OF COURSE I KMOW NOTHING SINCE I COMPETED IN THE PETITE CLASS.... YOU BIG OLD MASS MONSTER YOU !!  LOL  ;D