Author Topic: Walter Subchak  (Read 10800 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Walter Subchak
« on: July 08, 2021, 07:27:51 AM »
Can we block or ban this dude for constantly talking gay shit? Every post he makes is about cum guzzling its fucking nasty. Dude is clearly a closet homosexual dragging all of us into his sick fantasies. There are other places he can go and talk about cock all day we don't need that shit on a bodybuilding board. How is that within the board rules?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Walter Subchak
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 08:03:41 AM »
Can we block or ban this dude for constantly talking gay shit? Every post he makes is about cum guzzling its fucking nasty. Dude is clearly a closet homosexual dragging all of us into his sick fantasies. There are other places he can go and talk about cock all day we don't need that shit on a bodybuilding board. How is that within the board rules?

Did I hurt your feelings? Do you need a tissue?

Why are skinny BALD homo twinks always such crybabies? Did your mommy not hug you enough? Is the AIDS making you hormonal?

Go fuck yourself, wifebeating phaggot.

Have a nice day.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 08:10:28 AM »
Did I hurt your feelings? Do you need a tissue?

Why are skinny BALD homo twinks always such crybabies? Did your mommy not hug you enough? Is the AIDS making you hormonal?

Go fuck yourself, wifebeating phaggot.

Have a nice day.

Its just gross no one else wants to listen to your constant homosexual fantasies in every post you make take that shit to grinder

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 08:11:04 AM »
Walter is legend around these parts BHank-A-Dank.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 08:17:34 AM »

He is a Fag coward who hides behind a computer talking gay shit all day its not funny its not cool its just gay every single post he makes is gay is this gaybodybuilding.com??? How is talking gay shit legendary it's just gross and nasty. Do you like reading about gay shit all day? Are you gay? Maybe you can set up a gay lounge for you and Walter but the rest of us don't want to hear his gay shit all day

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 08:23:41 AM »

You're asking people to show their legs....its gay...im gay...im an expert at enjoying the company of other men.  You have to be some pic collector for jerking off...just stop. 

Im giving expert testimony.  If you were Bill Cosby, you would still be sitting in prison...ESFitness..
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2021, 08:29:47 AM »

You're asking people to show their legs....its gay...im gay...im an expert at enjoying the company of other men.  You have to be some oic collector for jerking off...just stop

Legs as in bodybuilding which you fucking Fags just want to ruin since day 1. How do you not know the difference between showing and talking about leg development after a leg workout when your legs have double in size in 2 years and talking about hand jobs and cum guzzling??????? Oh that is right you think you are a fitness expert at 40% bodyfat doing bodyweight exercises on a total gym.  Fix your godamn teeth already

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2021, 08:57:28 AM »
Legs as in bodybuilding which you fucking Fags just want to ruin since day 1. How do you not know the difference between showing and talking about leg development after a leg workout when your legs have double in size in 2 years and talking about hand jobs and cum guzzling??????? Oh that is right you think you are a fitness expert at 40% bodyfat doing bodyweight exercises on a total gym.  Fix your godamn teeth already

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2021, 09:05:52 AM »

You're asking people to show their legs....its gay...im gay...im an expert at enjoying the company of other men.  You have to be some pic collector for jerking off...just stop. 

Im giving expert testimony.  If you were Bill Cosby, you would still be sitting in prison...ESFitness..

^Vincenzo spittin’ white hot venom here

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2021, 09:11:08 AM »
Walter is a Hall Of Famer `round these parts.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2021, 09:19:56 AM »
He is a Fag coward who hides behind a computer talking gay shit all day its not funny its not cool its just gay every single post he makes is gay is this gaybodybuilding.com??? How is talking gay shit legendary it's just gross and nasty. Do you like reading about gay shit all day? Are you gay? Maybe you can set up a gay lounge for you and Walter but the rest of us don't want to hear his gay shit all day

:D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2021, 09:55:18 AM »
No banning on Getbig.

Getbig is the last bastion of free speech.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2021, 09:56:36 AM »
We already have one. it's called the Y board.

So, that's what the Y board is.  I always wondered.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2021, 10:01:53 AM »

Big manly hug brother…

No homo.

Bhank takes dick in the ass.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2021, 10:05:34 AM »

Don't be a whiner, Bhank.  Man up.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2021, 10:39:18 AM »
Seriously.  Maybe you need to up the test bhank. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2021, 10:41:08 AM »
Seriously.  Maybe you need to up the test bhank.

Yeah…and get his puny fucking twig arms up over 14”.

Although he will lose even more hair.

Bald little lying cockmuncher.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2021, 10:44:18 AM »

How the fuck is anonymously talking about gay shit all day the definition of manning up now? How about Walter stop talking gay shit while hiding behind a computer???? That would be manning up. I am going to leave Getbig and let you guys all talk about gayshit on your own I didn't realize this was just a group of Fags

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2021, 10:48:53 AM »
How the fuck is anonymously talking about gay shit all day the definition of manning up now? How about Walter stop talking gay shit while hiding behind a computer???? That would be manning up. I am going to leave Getbig and let you guys all talk about gayshit on your own I didn't realize this was just a group of Fags

You should stop using your Rogaine as anal lube, you pillow biting twink phaggot.

You don’t get to run your fucking mouth around here wifebeater, we don’t tolerate your kind.

Fuck off to some other white trash hillbilly website and post your diet gimmick bullshit there.

And stop sucking cocks, east coast homos hate the competition.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2021, 10:50:04 AM »
F

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2021, 10:52:48 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2021, 11:08:33 AM »

Walter will never be banned, he is a part of Getbig.

Walter has been here for years, rockin' his peers, puttin' suckers in fear.

Don't call it a KWONback!
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2021, 11:11:34 AM »
I am going to leave Getbig and let you guys all talk about gayshit on your own I didn't realize this was just a group of Fags

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2021, 11:27:04 AM »

A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2021, 12:03:41 PM »