Author Topic: Walter Subchak  (Read 10827 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Walter Subchak
« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2021, 11:49:33 AM »
Legends dont have to go around and tell people they are great.  The fact that you keep calling yourself one and trying to convince others is a clear sign that you are not even on the first rung of the ladder.

You have done nothing to earn the title ..and as chaos said...no committee has elected you to be one

X2 that was one of the most cringey absolute fucking bell end comments I’ve ever read almost feel embarrassed for the cunt

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2021, 11:50:51 AM »
X2 that was one of the most cringey absolute fucking bell end comments I’ve ever read almost feel embarrassed for the cunt
:-*

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2021, 11:51:50 AM »
LOL, Milton... The Clackamas County Caulk Connoisseur..

Country   United States
State   Oregon
County   Clackamas

Only the great Wiggs could successfully get through life being named Milton.

~

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2021, 11:52:44 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2021, 12:59:40 PM »
:-*

There is nothing you can smile at you, sausage face.  For you, its like you're desperate for some accolades.  The fact is that you are just annoying.  Always patting yourself on the back like Barry Horowitz.  Always begging for people to pay attention  from faking a car crash to telling everyone that you had a homosexual encounter.

You are not a Getbig legend....you're more of a tray of cat litter that continues to be peed and pooped in by others on this board.  The closest you'll ever come to being a legend is if you drive down to a dealership selling Acura cars.
A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2021, 01:01:35 PM »
There is nothing you can smile at you, sausage face.  For you, its like you're desperate for some accolades.  The fact is that you are just annoying.  Always patting yourself on the back like Barry Horowitz.  Always begging for people to pay attention  from faking a car crash to telling everyone that you had a homosexual encounter.

You are not a Getbig legend....you're more of a tray of cat litter that continues to be peed and pooped in by others on this board.  The closest you'll ever come to being a legend is if you drive down to a dealership selling Acura cars.

Top-shelf reference.
~

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2021, 01:10:43 PM »

Are you trying to say Shizzo is the kind of guy that would give himself his own nickname?  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2021, 03:01:23 PM »

Are you trying to say Shizzo is the kind of guy that would give himself his own nickname?  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2021, 03:17:32 PM »

Shitzo your avatar signature claims that Ron crowned you King.

Do you have the PM or email where Ron says you can or should change your username to King ? Will you post it here to prove that ?

What were you thinking when you decided that faking your death on Getbig was a good idea ?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2021, 03:29:31 PM »
Shitzo your avatar signature claims that Ron crowned you King.

Do you have the PM or email where Ron says you can or should change your username to King ? Will you post it here to prove that ?

What were you thinking when you decided that faking your death on Getbig was a good idea ?
Only Ron can approve name changes, as he is the only one with the power to change them.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2021, 03:51:50 PM »
Only Ron can approve name changes, as he is the only one with the power to change them.

You didn’t answer any of my questions.

In other words, you’re full of shit and an attention whore.

Getbig really is all you have in life.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2021, 03:54:51 PM »

8)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2021, 04:06:00 PM »
8)

This is your chance to put all those Getbiggers saying you’re pathetic and not a legend in their place.   ::)

So post the PM or email where Ron tells you that you’re “King.”

I mean surely you aren’t lying about this for attention, are you ?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2021, 04:21:00 PM »
This is your chance to put all those Getbiggers saying you’re pathetic and not a legend in their place.   ::)

So post the PM or email where Ron tells you that you’re “King.”

I mean surely you aren’t lying about this for attention, are you ?
If Ron is the only one that can approve name changes, obviously he did not have a problem with changing my name.

Ron can be a good troll too  ;)

If you don't get it, I can't help you.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2021, 04:33:59 PM »
If Ron is the only one that can approve name changes, obviously he did not have a problem with changing my name.

Ron can be a good troll too  ;)

If you don't get it, I can't help you.

No, Ron letting you change your name to shut you up is not the same as “anointing” you.

You keep including yourself in groups you don’t belong in. I don’t know if Ron is a “good troll” or not, but you certainly aren’t.

You come across so pathetic and searching for acceptance,  it’s no wonder you’re the Getbig punching bag. Although I don’t feel sorry for you, it is your behavior that makes you so intolerable.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2021, 04:34:05 PM »
Translation bhank is in better shape than me and I'm jealous ;D
Doesn't surprise me, I don't even think you lift.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2021, 04:36:56 PM »
No, Ron letting you change your name to shut you up is not the same as “anointing” you.

You keep including yourself in groups you don’t belong in. I don’t know if Ron is a “good troll” or not, but you certainly aren’t.

You come across so pathetic and searching for acceptance,  it’s no wonder you’re the Getbig punching bag. Although I don’t feel sorry for you, it is your behavior that makes you so intolerable.
Sounds like somebody is taking things a bit too serious.
 :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2021, 04:40:05 PM »

Jane, if you would be so kind, I'd love to hear your thoughts on Shizzo boasting about sucking a cock(s)?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2021, 04:48:12 PM »
Jane, if you would be so kind, I'd love to hear your thoughts on Shizzo boasting about sucking a cock(s)?
That never happened. But hey, it's the internet, so if you repeat something often enough, people assume it's true.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2021, 04:49:03 PM »
That never happened. But hey, it's the internet, so if you repeat something often enough, people assume it's true.

Meltdown.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2021, 04:50:19 PM »

My thoughts ?

I think he enjoyed the hell out of it !

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2021, 04:51:46 PM »
My thoughts ?

I think he enjoyed the hell out of it !

It appears to be the case. So it's beyond highly unlikely that it was a one and done. Would you agree?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2021, 04:52:47 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2021, 05:03:47 PM »
It appears to be the case. So it's beyond highly unlikely that it was a one and done. Would you agree?

Well he obviously has no willpower and is a glutton, so I’m pretty sure it was a number much greater than one.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2021, 05:05:34 PM »
Well he obviously has no willpower and is a glutton, so I’m pretty sure it was a number much greater than one.