Author Topic: Conor Sucks  (Read 5036 times)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: Conor Sucks
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2021, 05:10:51 PM »
another note the ufc never brings up is connor has exactly one win in like 5 years,  and that was was against a hasbeen, and nate diaz is a lil cockroach and overated as well

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2021, 05:17:55 PM »
He's a degenerate rat. I hope he comes back so he can get another long, humbling beating.

His shit talking has no swag to it now, it just comes across as cope from a burned out alcoholic junkie.
Brutal if true

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2021, 10:50:59 PM »
I have Celtic blood as well.

I'm Scottish/Lithuanian, odd mix. ;D

I never liked Conor.

Glad he got hurt.

Not a fan of the shit talking loudmouths like him and the Diaz brothers.

I do wish the fight would have not ended this way, he was going down bad.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2021, 04:39:05 AM »
Hopefully he has made adjustments in his skeleton and ligaments for Conor VS Dustin 4
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2021, 04:59:40 AM »

I never liked Conor.

Glad he got hurt.

I hate loudmouth fighters too but that's because I'm humble.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2021, 12:03:55 PM »
Conor's house...

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2021, 12:08:08 PM »
Correction (he's Irish and this is an Irish wheelchair ramp).

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2021, 12:28:31 PM »
Poor soul

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2021, 02:30:26 PM »
Poor soul

Gingers don't have souls

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2021, 02:45:25 PM »
another note the ufc never brings up is connor has exactly one win in like 5 years,  and that was was against a hasbeen, and nate diaz is a lil cockroach and overated as well

Reminds me of when Chuck Liddell lost four out of five fights and ESPN still kept trying to push "THE ICE MAN"   ::)

~

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2021, 02:46:51 PM »

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2021, 06:54:37 PM »

I never liked Conor.

Glad he got hurt.

Not a fan of UFC but mcgregor is a name I know cause he keeps himself relevant by talking trash and getting in the news and setting up a role for himself.

Granted some of his legal troubles were just dumb behavior but I think things like the bus were an over the top example of an old wcw skit. Cost him money sure but that’s marketing his image.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2021, 06:59:53 PM »
Just walk it off for frick’s sake.

Have your corner guy wrap some tape around it and get on with the arse-whooping.

Wuss of a man.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2021, 07:54:12 PM »
As someone with Celtic blood...

I resemble that remark.

Resemble??? Resent maybe

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2021, 07:59:00 PM »
I love it all! Love the Diaz brothers and what Connor has done for the sport. Like Big Dazza Avey, I was a lifelong boxing fan but 'da cage' is where it's at!

The boxing model of promotion is dead. And, putting Connor's character defects aside, he's changed the UFC forever, and mostly for the better. He will be remembered fondly in decades to come. A lot of the all-time-great boxers were complete scumbags in their personal lives, too.

As a lifelong, die hard boxing fan it pains me greatly to admit that the UFC has far surpassed it and is now my favorite sport.  I know the UFC isn't a sport.  That being said, how has Connor changed it for the better?  To me, he has almost Mayweathered the UFC at times.  Holding titles hostage, superfights, long delays, etc.  His presence has probably helped other fighters earn more money. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2021, 08:02:02 PM »
They need a different system.  Better to have the best fighters compete rather than have Dana pull strings to make the one with the most twitter followers to get a title shot over a more deserving person.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2021, 08:19:11 PM »
I know the UFC isn't a sport.

It isn’t?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2021, 08:37:19 PM »
All these kids got osteoperosis for eating chicken to be skinny ripped
Hahahahaha! Marty never disappoints, classic!  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2021, 10:23:43 PM »
I thought it was so comical watching Connor yelling threats at Dustin while he laid there broken and battered.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2021, 10:46:21 PM »
It isn’t?

It's a league, technically of MMA.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2021, 12:45:28 AM »
Yeah, perhaps. I guess there's different ways to look at it. I'd say for sure he's helped other fighters to earn money and that is the most important thing. He's taken the sport to new levels and increased its popularity significantly, too. And I respect his willingness to take on challenges.

He's just made it all more entertaining, really. I never had any nerves when I boxed, but my heart was pounding (no homo) watching this rematch. I was pumped for it. He knew he had to win this fight and he tried his best to put himself in a 'fight to the death' mindset. It was great seeing him on the ground, infuriated, head bloodied but unbowed, just throwing out death threats and insults like a wounded supervillain, haha.

I will only give him a pass on the post fight antics because Joe Rogan and the UFC/ESPN are pieces of shit for interviewing him at that moment in time. 

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2021, 01:12:12 AM »

Haha bro someone at the pre-fight presser said to Conor something along the lines 'How does it feel to have had one win in the Octagon since Obama was President?'

The jumped up little fucker was not happy with this question, cue more expletives, etc....

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2021, 01:17:44 AM »
I will only give him a pass on the post fight antics because Joe Rogan and the UFC/ESPN are pieces of shit for interviewing him at that moment in time.

I did not consider this.  :-\

Conor was on the mat, apparently waiting for EMTs, when Rogan sat next to him and asked questions.  I wonder, though, why it took as long as it did for Conor to be shuttled to the hospital.

I've suffered worse injuries than McGregor did that night, and I would not hold myself accountable to what l said after the trauma. 

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2021, 01:46:39 AM »
Can't believe it's four years since Mayweather McGregor. Can you believe how stupid people are that they thought a man who d never had a professional boxing match ever was going to beat one of the best boxers of all time 😆😆😆😆😆😆
Imagine being so embarrassingly dumb

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2021, 01:54:30 AM »
Can't believe it's four years since Mayweather McGregor. Can you believe how stupid people are that they thought a man who d never had a professional boxing match ever was going to beat one of the best boxers of all time 😆😆😆😆😆😆
Imagine being so embarrassingly dumb

What I hated most about the fight was that I thought of all the real boxers busting their ass for years and years never to get within spitting distance to Mayweather and here comes this big mouth trash talking who never even boxed professionally, or even as an amateur if I'm not mistaken, get such a fight to put him in the financial stratosphere. Remember in his early days after a victory he grabbed the microphone and said, "Dana White, that's 60 Gs baby!" I guess we would all feel like that if 60 grand filled our waller after a night's work. Now that's just chump change and not even enough to buy the kind of car he wants.