Author Topic: Conor Sucks  (Read 5033 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Conor Sucks
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2021, 02:04:53 AM »
What I hated most about the fight was that I thought of all the real boxers busting their ass for years and years never to get within spitting distance to Mayweather and here comes this big mouth trash talking who never even boxed professionally, or even as an amateur if I'm not mistaken, get such a fight to put him in the financial stratosphere. Remember in his early days after a victory he grabbed the microphone and said, "Dana White, that's 60 Gs baby!" I guess we would all feel like that if 60 grand filled our waller after a night's work. Now that's just chump change and not even enough to buy the kind of car he wants.

Say what you want about Conroy McClodagh but he is a clever businessman who knows how to promote and create attention.

Which is why he got the Floydweather fight so quickly.

In a short time, Clodagh went from a Plumber to Forbes
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2021, 04:07:03 AM »
Just walk it off for frick’s sake.

Have your corner guy wrap some tape around it and get on with the arse-whooping.

Wuss of a man.

That's why God gave man two shins.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2021, 01:53:55 AM »
Say what you want about Conroy McClodagh but he is a clever businessman who knows how to promote and create attention.

Which is why he got the Floydweather fight so quickly.

In a short time, Clodagh went from a Plumber to Forbes

Feeling bad for all the real boxers who will never fight Mayweather does not mean that I resent Connor hitting the jackpot. I want everybody to succeed. When they do, not only do they benefit themselves but they benefit so many others. Connor not only generated get wealth for himself but for everybody involved in putting this show together. Not only that, he has brought real money into the sport just like Ali did for boxing and what Rhoda Rousey did for female MMA.

Many people resent when someone or something is successful. They think they got there by stepping on other people as they climb the ladder. That it's a zero-sum game. Their gain is someone else's loss. Walmart gets accused of putting the mom and pop shops out of business. LOL, they don't force anybody to shop at their stores or go in and shut down the mom and pop businesses. They are accused of hoarding and controlling the majority of the retail market share. Again, LOL. They don't control jack. We do. The consumers. If Walmart raised their prices 25% across the board then you'll see just how much they really control the "market share."

When a person or a business is successful it means they are providing a good or service that people want and are willing to pay for. It's win-win.
I always chuckle at the end of Connor's UFC debut. During his post-fight interview with Rogan when he yells out, "Dana, 60Gs baby!"

That never gets old.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2021, 01:14:41 PM »
Feeling bad for all the real boxers who will never fight Mayweather does not mean that I resent Connor hitting the jackpot. I want everybody to succeed. When they do, not only do they benefit themselves but they benefit so many others. Connor not only generated get wealth for himself but for everybody involved in putting this show together. Not only that, he has brought real money into the sport just like Ali did for boxing and what Rhoda Rousey did for female MMA.

Many people resent when someone or something is successful. They think they got there by stepping on other people as they climb the ladder. That it's a zero-sum game. Their gain is someone else's loss. Walmart gets accused of putting the mom and pop shops out of business. LOL, they don't force anybody to shop at their stores or go in and shut down the mom and pop businesses. They are accused of hoarding and controlling the majority of the retail market share. Again, LOL. They don't control jack. We do. The consumers. If Walmart raised their prices 25% across the board then you'll see just how much they really control the "market share."

When a person or a business is successful it means they are providing a good or service that people want and are willing to pay for. It's win-win.
I always chuckle at the end of Connor's UFC debut. During his post-fight interview with Rogan when he yells out, "Dana, 60Gs baby!"

That never gets old.

Yeah, and now he's making MILLIONS per fight, commercial etc
Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2021, 01:25:24 PM »

That never gets old.

Don’t blame Connor McGregor for Floyd Mayweather having figured out how to make an easy $100M payday.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2021, 01:34:54 PM »
Haha bro someone at the pre-fight presser said to Conor something along the lines 'How does it feel to have had one win in the Octagon since Obama was President?'

The jumped up little fucker was not happy with this question, cue more expletives, etc....
[/quote

Ha ha I missed that Connor is the modern era version of Tyson after he got out of prison making huge money off his past fights

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2021, 01:54:41 PM »
Can't believe it's four years since Mayweather McGregor. Can you believe how stupid people are that they thought a man who d never had a professional boxing match ever was going to beat one of the best boxers of all time 😆😆😆😆😆😆
Imagine being so embarrassingly dumb

Would Rhonda Rousey beat Mayweather though?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2021, 02:01:19 PM »
Would Rhonda Rousey beat Mayweather though?

I never tire of watching the video clip of Holly Holm kicking Rhonda Rousey in the head.

Rhonda will definitely never try to take Holly’s quarter pounder again.
🤣

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2021, 01:59:16 AM »
Don’t blame Connor McGregor for Floyd Mayweather having figured out how to make an easy $100M payday.

The purest poo-poo these types of events and criticize the organizations and promoters. They feel it diminishes the sport and they are selling out and prostitution themselves.

All sporting events are entertainment. The promoters and organizations are just giving people what they want. They pay Connor millions because he makes them millions.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2021, 02:02:58 AM »
I never tire of watching the video clip of Holly Holm kicking Rhonda Rousey in the head.

🤣

I love when Rhonda would say that in her mind she didn't lose that fight because losing is simply not an option. Seeing here flattened out cold, but in "her mind" she didn't lose. Too bad her mind doesn't define reality.

Also, it was so comical watching Connor all beat up and broken yet still yelling threats at Dustin.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2021, 11:58:55 AM »
I love when Rhonda would say that in her mind she didn't lose that fight because losing is simply not an option. Seeing here flattened out cold, but in "her mind" she didn't lose. Too bad her mind doesn't define reality.

Also, it was so comical watching Connor all beat up and broken yet still yelling threats at Dustin.
Rhonda should get an account on Getbig.  She'd fit right in.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2021, 12:05:14 PM »

Not rich enough. And she doesn't attract 10/10s.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2021, 12:19:38 PM »
Not rich enough. And she doesn't attract 10/10s.
True, but we can make an exception.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2021, 12:27:43 PM »
The purest poo-poo these types of events and criticize the organizations and promoters. They feel it diminishes the sport and they are selling out and prostitution themselves.

All sporting events are entertainment. The promoters and organizations are just giving people what they want. They pay Connor millions because he makes them millions.

Hi Pellius !

🙋‍♀️

I get it what you are saying about differentiating between a competitive sporting event and an entertainment event.

I think after this last FMJ YouTuber fight that the paying public has caught on and Floyd has gone to the well one too many times.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2021, 12:28:50 PM »

She can’t….No getbigger has ever lost a fight.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2021, 12:48:31 PM »

Good point Jane, she not rich enough either.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2021, 02:08:09 PM »
Good point Jane, she not rich enough either.

Well it’s hard to believe she’s poorer than Shitzo and that underwear stain thinks he’s a member here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2021, 03:46:45 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2021, 03:49:05 PM »

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2021, 06:32:07 PM »
I love it all! Love the Diaz brothers and what Connor has done for the sport. Like Big Dazza Avey, I was a lifelong boxing fan but 'da cage' is where it's at!

The boxing model of promotion is dead. And, putting Connor's character defects aside, he's changed the UFC forever, and mostly for the better. He will be remembered fondly in decades to come. A lot of the all-time-great boxers were complete scumbags in their personal lives, too.
I can't stand the Diaz brothers, I enjoy it when they lose

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2021, 07:42:39 AM »
I keep forgetting the high standards we have here.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2021, 10:49:04 AM »

🤣
this ones even better

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2021, 10:54:36 AM »
this ones even better

Haha that was great also but still prefer seeing the vulgar pig drop like a sack of shit to the kick from holly. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person fucking revolting looking piece of shit.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2021, 10:56:25 AM »
Haha that was great also but still prefer seeing the vulgar pig drop like a sack of shit to the kick from holly. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person fucking revolting looking piece of shit.

she looks like the school bully who just got a pasting from a little kid when shes just standing there at the end..

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2021, 11:34:30 AM »
this ones even better

I’ve never seen that !

Oh my Lord that is hilarious, I almost dribbled pee in my pants laughing so hard.
🤣