Author Topic: Bhanks - Any Natty Supps?  (Read 2768 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Bhanks - Any Natty Supps?
« on: July 12, 2021, 06:08:26 AM »
Anything you use and like?

PWO's?
EAA's?
Dat dere Creatine?

Do you "PCT" or just stay on TRT??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Bhanks - Any Natty Supps?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 06:23:56 AM »
These formulas contain vasodilators, vitamins, and branch chain amino acids. I use these prior to my workouts 1cc directly into the muscle I plan to train that day or 2cc per training day.

I am currently using prescription HCG with my prescribed TRT to increase my intra testicular testosterone levels to maintain sexual performance libido and testicular weight as TRT will not do that.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 06:40:05 AM »

I am currently using prescription HCG with my prescribed TRT to increase my intra testicular testosterone levels to maintain sexual performance libido and testicular weight as TRT will not do that.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 06:43:37 AM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2021, 06:44:40 AM »
These formulas contain vasodilators, vitamins, and branch chain amino acids. I use these prior to my workouts 1cc directly into the muscle I plan to train that day or 2cc per training day.

Thx BHank.  Interesting...

Do you do bloodwork a few times a year to monitor yourself?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2021, 06:45:42 AM »
Thx BHank.  Interesting...

Do you do bloodwork a few times a year to monitor yourself?

Yes I have had bloodwork done about twice a year

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 06:47:22 AM »
Yeah, he goes down to pickle park and gets it straight from the tap.   ;D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2021, 07:06:32 AM »

Dont bring Shizzo into this...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2021, 08:18:38 AM »

Brian Wood Healy Hankins gets his natural supplements by sucking jism out of stranger’s asses down at the local gloryhole.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2021, 08:59:34 AM »
Brian Wood Healy Hankins gets his natural supplements by sucking jism out of stranger’s asses down at the local gloryhole.

Dude what is wrong with you every post you write is gayer than the last no one wants to read this shit I am blocking you now so I won't see it anymore. I suggest anyone else who is tired of reading your constant gay fantasies do the same

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2021, 09:11:04 AM »

If Primemuscle forced you to do it, then post 3 sad smileys in your next message, and we will contact the police on your behalf.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2021, 09:13:00 AM »
Dude what is wrong with you every post you write is gayer than the last no one wants to read this shit I am blocking you now so I won't see it anymore. I suggest anyone else who is tired of reading your constant gay fantasies do the same

You don’t get to make suggestions around here wifebeater.

You can quit and run away like a little girl. That is all you have done your entire life.

I’m 100% sure that you assaulted your ex because she made you feel totally inadequate.

Wood Healy Hankins the hillbilly homo.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2021, 10:48:58 AM »

the 2021 version of the weinermobile.
F

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2021, 11:11:32 AM »

Do you inject the prescription HCG directly into the testicle?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2021, 11:27:45 AM »
Bodybuilding supplements are useless.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2021, 01:27:49 PM »
Low-dose human chorionic gonadotropin maintains intratesticular testosterone in normal men with testosterone-induced gonadotropin suppression

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15713727/

Effects of chronic testosterone administration in normal men: safety and efficacy of high dosage testosterone and parallel dose-dependent suppression of luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and sperm production

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2104626/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2021, 01:30:17 PM »
Do you inject the prescription HCG directly into the testicle?

I am assuming this is a joke but No absolutely not please by all means try it and report back your findings

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2021, 01:35:14 PM »
If Primemuscle forced you to do it, then post 3 sad smileys in your next message, and we will contact the police on your behalf.

You start off wanting to lift a little weights and buff up for your high school girlfriend., Next thing you know you are an expert endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, urologist, cardiologist and hepatologist reading your own bloodwork and charts ordering your own diagnostic testing and advising your doctors on your prescription needs. Once you pass enough blood and throw up enough bile you start to figure shit out yourself.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2021, 01:53:02 PM »
You start off wanting to lift a little weights and buff up for your high school girlfriend., Next thing you know you are an expert endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, urologist, cardiologist and hepatologist reading your own bloodwork and charts ordering your own diagnostic testing and advising your doctors on your prescription needs. Once you pass enough blood and throw up enough bile you start to figure shit out yourself.

Based on your laundry list of health problems.

Sounds like you are doing a terrible job.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2021, 02:00:39 PM »
Based on your laundry list of health problems.

Sounds like you are doing a terrible job.

I have no health problems today. At 43 years old I feel the best I have felt in decades.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2021, 02:00:51 PM »
Bodybuilding supplements are useless.

THIS !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2021, 02:02:05 PM »
I have no health problems today. At 43 years old I feel the best I have felt in decades.

Too old for the French Foreign Legion !.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2021, 02:27:01 PM »

;D

Right.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2021, 02:41:24 PM »

Did you figure out why your HR is 110 yet?  Did you figure out why you can't control your Crohn's to keep from pooping 10 times a day yet?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2021, 02:41:55 PM »
;D

Right.

Well my knees feel the best they have felt in decades I had bilateral acl replacement and titanium bolts put in when I was 19. I was a cripple on a cane 2 years ago with complete atrophy could not walk knees were swollen with fluids had a bakers cyst was in constant agonizing pain. I swear to god they feel better now than they have since before my surgeries 20 plus years ago. I have no pain now in my knees none at all. I am able to train legs again. It is amazing.