Author Topic: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign  (Read 31984 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2023, 05:20:13 PM »
You said this:

That isn't parroting what I said.  It is incomprehensible gibberish. 

You don't think Biden has mental issues and that he gave a public spanking during his State of the Union Address?  That is laugh out loud funny.  I don't think you really believe that.

I do believe that.  Because it happened.  A "dementia patient" boxed in the GOP in on the Social Security issue on national tv.  He spanked them. 

If you want to think about something that is laugh out loud funny...   just scroll to the first page of this thread and start reading your posts again.  You sound pretty desperate to believe he won't finish his term.

You probably believe Trumpy is really 6'3" and 239 lbs too. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2023, 05:32:41 PM »
I do believe that.  Because it happened.  A "dementia patient" boxed in the GOP in on the Social Security issue on national tv.  He spanked them. 

If you want to think about something that is laugh out loud funny...   just scroll to the first page of this thread and start reading your posts again.  You sound pretty desperate to believe he won't finish his term.

You probably believe Trumpy is really 6'3" and 239 lbs too.

Well I was trying to give you credit.  Silly me. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2023, 05:44:38 PM »
Well I was trying to give you credit.  Silly me.

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2023, 04:22:40 PM »
Obama’s Former WH Physician: Biden’s Cognitive Decline ‘Brings Us Closer to an All-Out War’ with Russia, China
WENDELL HUSEBØ
25 Feb 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/25/obamas-former-wh-physician-bidens-cognitive-decline-brings-us-closer-to-an-all-out-war-with-russia-china/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2023, 01:47:23 PM »
Biden Confuses Where His Office Is, Has Huge Security Breach During Visit to Northern Ireland
By Nick Arama |  April 12, 2023
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/04/12/biden-confuses-where-his-office-is-has-huge-security-breach-during-visit-to-northern-ireland-n730173

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2023, 02:00:43 PM »
Report: Biden Is Only Functional Six Hours A Day, Five Days A Wee[k/b]
By  Tim Meads
Apr 28, 2023   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-biden-is-only-functional-six-hours-a-day-five-days-a-week

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2023, 04:26:33 PM »
Epic backfire and shattering of hopes and dreams on this thread.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2023, 10:30:10 AM »
Epic backfire and shattering of hopes and dreams on this thread.

Pretty clear confirmation in this thread that Biden is mentally incompetent to be POTUS.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2023, 12:22:14 PM »
Pretty clear confirmation that opinions are not facts, nor are you a doctor.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2023, 09:28:47 PM »
Pretty clear confirmation that opinions are not facts, nor are you a doctor.

Biden's mental decline and incompetence is obvious.  Anyone who isn't wearing blinders can see it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 09, 2023, 09:31:30 PM »
Broad doubts about Biden’s age and acuity spell Republican opportunity in 2024: POLL
A broad 68% of Americans say the president is too old for another term.
By Gary Langer
May 6, 2023
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/broad-doubts-bidens-age-acuity-spell-republican-opportunity/story?id=99109308

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2023, 01:26:06 AM »
Biden's mental decline and incompetence is obvious.  Anyone who isn't wearing blinders can see it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2023, 04:17:02 PM »
Broad doubts about Biden’s age and acuity spell Republican opportunity in 2024: POLL
A broad 68% of Americans say the president is too old for another term.
By Gary Langer
May 6, 2023
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/broad-doubts-bidens-age-acuity-spell-republican-opportunity/story?id=99109308

Surprisingly enough, I am one of those people and I am almost as old as he is. Don't know about his health but I am in excellent health and yet in my opinion I am too old to be the U.S. President. I also think Trump is too old for the job.

It is very telling that neither the Republican, Democrat nor Independent parties are able to put forth a viable Presidential candidate. Once again, we may be faced with two poor choices at election time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2023, 08:11:42 PM »
Surprisingly enough, I am one of those people and I am almost as old as he is. Don't know about his health but I am in excellent health and yet in my opinion I am too old to be the U.S. President. I also think Trump is too old for the job.

It is very telling that neither the Republican, Democrat nor Independent parties are able to put forth a viable Presidential candidate. Once again, we may be faced with two poor choices at election time.

We actually do know about Biden's mental health by listening to him when he tries to talk.  No reasonable person can listen to that man and not see how badly he has deteriorated. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2023, 11:11:58 AM »
We actually do know about Biden's mental health by listening to him when he tries to talk.  No reasonable person can listen to that man and not see how badly he has deteriorated.

So what do we know from listening to Trumpy talk?   The blatant habitual lying, infantile tantrums, belief that everyone automatically believes him, inability to finish most sentences without ADHD kicking in, disconnect from reality….?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2023, 12:50:57 PM »
So what do we know from listening to Trumpy talk?   The blatant habitual lying, infantile tantrums, belief that everyone automatically believes him, inability to finish most sentences without ADHD kicking in, disconnect from reality….?

This has nothing to do with Trump.  Even if we assume everything you said is true, it doesn't have anything to do with Biden's grossly deteriorating mental state. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2023, 01:28:07 PM »

And then there are Trump's multitudinous and juvenile insults.

Democratic former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is “a crazy woman.”

Ron DeSantis, a potential 2024 GOP presidential primary rival, is “DeSantimonious.”

Mike Pence is “the human conveyor belt.”

The US Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Babbitt is a “thug.”

While not an insult, it is worth mentioning who he admires. Last night he said the January 6th rioters were “great people.”

E. Jean Carroll is a “whack job.” (So whacky that she won her civil suit and was awarded $5 M).

All in all, his favorite insult is calling people “nasty.”which is a downright nasty word to call someone.

When Kaitlan Collins pressed Trump about documents he took from the White House, he said: “You’re a nasty person.”

He called Hillary Clinton a "nasty woman" at the close of the final presidential debate in 2016.

He's used the ‘nasty’ insult on Vice President Kamala Harris and former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, (who he has called slew of insulting names).

Of Meghan Markle, who had criticized him, in 2019, Trump told a British newspaper, "I didn't know that she was nasty."

He hurled the “nasty” insult at Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen

Plus there are at least 14 other documented times he has insulted women by calling them "nasty."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2023, 04:12:55 PM »
This has nothing to do with Trump.  Even if we assume everything you said is true, it doesn't have anything to do with Biden's grossly deteriorating mental state.

How about your hypocrisy?   Does it have anything to do with that?  Because that was the point of my post. 

Or maybe you just have the “blinders” on too tight.  Or your hearing aid needs to be turned up.  Regardless of how Biden “sounds” when speaking, Trumpy is even worse.  :'(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2023, 04:54:51 PM »
How about your hypocrisy?   Does it have anything to do with that?  Because that was the point of my post. 

Or maybe you just have the “blinders” on too tight.  Or your hearing aid needs to be turned up.  Regardless of how Biden “sounds” when speaking, Trumpy is even worse.  :'(

My "hypocrisy" has nothing to do with whether or not Biden is mentally deteriorating.  But I know you cannot stop talking about Trump.  Addressing the person, rather than the point they are making, is a clear indication that you are unable to talk about the actual subject (Biden's competency). 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2023, 05:08:45 PM »
My "hypocrisy" has nothing to do with whether or not Biden is mentally deteriorating.  But I know you cannot stop talking about Trump.  Addressing the person, rather than the point they are making, is a clear indication that you are unable to talk about the actual subject (Biden's competency).

I did.  By pointing out how that Trumpy is even worse and you ignored that, therefore rendering your Biden whining invalid. 

By attempting to paint Biden in a way that Trumpy is clearly worse than you proven your biased viewpoint. 

After all this thread of yours quotes the same doctor that claimed Trumpy is 6’3” and 239 lbs.    just six pages of hog wash. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2023, 05:17:07 PM »
I would love to cum on her fucking face.
Which neck roll?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2023, 08:29:49 PM »
Which neck roll?

You pick.  If it were up to me I'd save up for a week and paint a Picasso on that little minx.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2023, 10:31:13 PM »
You pick.  If it were up to me I'd save up for a week and paint a Picasso on that little minx.

A Jason Pollock…

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2023, 10:34:07 PM »
It would be refreshing if everyone on this forum could sign off on this statement.

Both Trump and Biden should not seek a second term due to questions about their mental capabilities.

But if it's gonna be the old "Biden is showing signs of mental issues" while ignoring Trumps age, mental capacity of a spoiled rich 12 year old, we've gotten nowhere.

I'd sign off on it. Neither should serve a 2nd term