Author Topic: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign  (Read 32050 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2023, 03:50:53 PM »
The world and our enemies are laughing at us.

The world has been laughing at us at various times over the last few decades and who can blame them really, especially when it comes to candidates for high office—both Federal and State.

The last presidential election cycle we had several septuagenarians, with the the vocabulary and diction of a mildly retarded, fat seven year old. The “debates” devolved into name-calling, soundbites, playground insults and thinly-veiled comments about dick size. And it’s gotten worse still since then.

We used to laugh at banana republics that had senile heads of state, threw shoes at each other and manipulated their electoral systems to hold on to power.

But the shit that’s been happening in the US for the past decade is just as bad and we’re only getting started apparently.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2023, 05:09:26 PM »
The world has been laughing at us at various times over the last few decades and who can blame them really, especially when it comes to candidates for high office—both Federal and State.

The last presidential election cycle we had several septuagenarians, with the the vocabulary and diction of a mildly retarded, fat seven year old. The “debates” devolved into name-calling, soundbites, playground insults and thinly-veiled comments about dick size. And it’s gotten worse still since then.

We used to laugh at banana republics that had senile heads of state, threw shoes at each other and manipulated their electoral systems to hold on to power.

But the shit that’s been happening in the US for the past decade is just as bad and we’re only getting started apparently.

I agree for the most part.  We do a terrible job of picking our political leaders.  Take the Congressman who thought putting too much military equipment on Guam would cause the island to tip over.  That's something you would expect from a comedy skit. 

I also have problems with Trump having to respond to every single actual or perceived insult like a little kid.  But at least with him, his actual decisions and accomplishments on domestic and foreign policy and with our military were stellar. 

Even Obama, the despicable liar that he was (is), was at least smart. 

But President Biden?  He combines dishonesty, disastrous policy, and denseness with the physical and mental abilities of a nursing home resident.  Plus he is directly responsible for the deaths of 13 service members. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2023, 05:13:24 PM »
Poll: One-Quarter of Democrats Have Doubts About Biden’s Mental Fitness
HANNAH BLEAU   24 Jul 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/24/poll-one-quarter-of-democrats-have-doubts-about-bidens-mental-fitness/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #203 on: July 25, 2023, 10:30:00 AM »
Poll: One-Quarter of Democrats Have Doubts About Biden’s Mental Fitness
HANNAH BLEAU   24 Jul 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/24/poll-one-quarter-of-democrats-have-doubts-about-bidens-mental-fitness/

The other 3/4 are batshit insane

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 15, 2023, 10:54:11 PM »
He doesn't even realize he's speaking gibberish.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1691516775374987265

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: August 16, 2023, 11:46:52 AM »
'Dementia Joe' Rides Again During Bumbling Milwaukee Speech on 'Bidenomics'
By Bonchie |  August 15, 2023
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/15/dementia-joe-rides-again-during-milawaukee-speech-on-bidenomics-n2162669

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: August 29, 2023, 10:39:03 PM »
69% of Democrat Voters Say Biden Is Too Old for a 2nd Term, Poll Shows
David Lindfield  August 29, 2023
https://slaynews.com/news/69-democrat-voters-biden-too-old-2nd-term-poll/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-newsletter

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #209 on: August 30, 2023, 12:34:17 AM »
69% of Democrat Voters Say Biden Is Too Old for a 2nd Term, Poll Shows
David Lindfield  August 29, 2023
https://slaynews.com/news/69-democrat-voters-biden-too-old-2nd-term-poll/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-newsletter

But he'll probably get 95 million votes in the next election.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 30, 2023, 12:42:54 AM »
I'm betting 100 million.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 30, 2023, 03:20:24 PM »
I'm betting 100 million.

Of course this will depend on who he is running against. If it is Trump, Biden will get at least 100 million votes and likely many more than that. It will be the landslide to top all landslides.  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #212 on: August 30, 2023, 05:59:49 PM »
Of course this will depend on who he is running against. If it is Trump, Biden will get at least 100 million votes and likely many more than that. It will be the landslide to top all landslides.  ;D

Do you think President Biden still jacks Jill?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 30, 2023, 06:12:30 PM »

Given the nuts in California and New York who drive up the "popular vote," would not surprise me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2023, 07:29:40 PM »
Biden tells reporters ‘I’m going to go to bed’ at end of rambling Vietnam press conference
By Ryan King
Published Sep. 10, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/09/10/biden-at-hanoi-press-conference-im-going-to-go-to-bed/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2023, 11:06:03 PM »

Probably get at least 400 million what with mail in ballots & secret midnight counting.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #216 on: September 12, 2023, 12:01:05 AM »

Lolololol….if you think he even got close to the “81 million” claimed your smoking Hunters crack. “At least 100 million” 😂🤣🤣

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #217 on: September 12, 2023, 09:55:24 AM »
Lolololol….if you think he even got close to the “81 million” claimed your smoking Hunters crack. “At least 100 million” 😂🤣🤣

Actually it was over 81 Million.  As Republican lead recounts have shown more votes for Biden than initially counted.

:)

Sucks to have to cling to a “debunked” lie in order to cope with reality doesn’t it?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: September 12, 2023, 01:57:10 PM »
Do you think President Biden still jacks Jill?

Honestly, I have no way of knowing if he does or not. If he does, kudos to the both of them.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #219 on: September 12, 2023, 05:26:51 PM »
Honestly, I have no way of knowing if he does or not. If he does, kudos to the both of them.

If he's not, hopefully she is at least allowed a hall pass.  She's to spry to be all dried up.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2023, 06:42:46 PM »
If he's not, hopefully she is at least allowed a hall pass.  She's to spry to be all dried up.

Oh is this how I was supposed to use a hall pass when I was in school? Who knew! LOL.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: September 19, 2023, 03:33:55 PM »
How much longer can the media ignore this?  The man cannot talk.

https://twitter.com/heytammybruce/status/1704261016824258970?s=43&t=UyaRZuzUk2HKlVgjKUDtOA

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: September 19, 2023, 03:52:11 PM »
“Trump Warns ‘Cognitively Impaired’ Biden May Cause ‘World War II’”

He also mixed up his political rivals, saying that he was ahead of Obama in the 2024 election polls and that he had defeated Obama in 2016.

Link to a video of Trump's incoherent speech. https://twitter.com/i/status/1703031975173627967

Many users pointed out the irony of Trump calling Biden cognitively impaired, while he himself struggled to form coherent sentences.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/donald-trumps-rhetoric-claims-joe-biden-sparked-world-war-two-and-chaotic-running-against-obama-in-2016-101694913271223.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: September 19, 2023, 04:48:11 PM »
“Trump Warns ‘Cognitively Impaired’ Biden May Cause ‘World War II’”

He also mixed up his political rivals, saying that he was ahead of Obama in the 2024 election polls and that he had defeated Obama in 2016.

Link to a video of Trump's incoherent speech. https://twitter.com/i/status/1703031975173627967

Many users pointed out the irony of Trump calling Biden cognitively impaired, while he himself struggled to form coherent sentences.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/donald-trumps-rhetoric-claims-joe-biden-sparked-world-war-two-and-chaotic-running-against-obama-in-2016-101694913271223.html

You're trying to compare the cognitive abilities of Trump and Biden?  That is laugh out loud funny.   ;D  Biden can barely put two complete sentences together, with a teleprompter.  Trump sits for hour-long interviews, without a teleprompter.  No reasonable comparison.  Trying to pull random clips where Trump misspeaks is pretty dumb.  All you have to do is listen to any Biden comments and his mental incompetence is glaringly obvious.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #224 on: September 19, 2023, 05:17:35 PM »
It would be refreshing if everyone on this forum could sign off on this statement.

Both Trump and Biden should not seek a second term due to questions about their mental capabilities.

But if it's gonna be the old "Biden is showing signs of mental issues" while ignoring Trumps age, mental capacity of a spoiled rich 12 year old, we've gotten nowhere.

I'd sign off on it. Neither should serve a 2nd term
I'm on board with this, buddy.
Wait, I'm still on ignore, suck a dick liberal!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!