Author Topic: Ashley Babbitt  (Read 28895 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Ashley Babbitt
« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2021, 12:57:27 PM »
Unidentified cops investigated themselves and cleared themselves of any wrongdoing. "Back the blue".

Capitol Police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt exonerated in internal probe

The Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt outside a door of the U.S. Capitol has been formally exonerated after an internal investigation, according to a department memo obtained by NBC News.

The officer, whose name has not been released, opened fire on Babbitt as she and a mob of other Trump supporters tried to forcefully enter the Capitol on Jan. 6.

The Justice Department announced in April that no charges were being brought against the officer. The exoneration by the Capitol Police wraps up the last remaining investigation into the incident.

A memo from the commander of the Capitol Police’s Office of Personal Responsibility says “no further action will be taken in this matter” after the officer was exonerated for use of force.

The Capitol Police did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/capitol-police-officer-who-shot-ashli-babbitt-exonerated-internal-probe-n1277336

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2021, 01:00:57 PM »
Unidentified cops investigated themselves and cleared themselves of any wrongdoing. "Back the blue".

Capitol Police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt exonerated in internal probe

The Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt outside a door of the U.S. Capitol has been formally exonerated after an internal investigation, according to a department memo obtained by NBC News.

The officer, whose name has not been released, opened fire on Babbitt as she and a mob of other Trump supporters tried to forcefully enter the Capitol on Jan. 6.

The Justice Department announced in April that no charges were being brought against the officer. The exoneration by the Capitol Police wraps up the last remaining investigation into the incident.

A memo from the commander of the Capitol Police’s Office of Personal Responsibility says “no further action will be taken in this matter” after the officer was exonerated for use of force.

The Capitol Police did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/capitol-police-officer-who-shot-ashli-babbitt-exonerated-internal-probe-n1277336

Total slap in the face. They still won’t release the name of her murderer

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2021, 01:35:54 PM »
Tough call here.

BUT, i have no problem with her being shot and killed.

The original video i saw showed her literally climbing through the window as she was shot.

She was the only person attempting to do so after being repeatedly told not to (apparently).

I'm assuming she knew it was a bad idea to try and do this while armed police were pointing guns at her and telling her to stop..

My personal opinion is all of them should have been shot once they entered the building.

Just like all the looters and rioters should have been shot on sight.

This isn't about politics.

It's about law and order.

Slippery slope. ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2021, 03:14:18 PM »
Tough call here.

BUT, i have no problem with her being shot and killed.

The original video i saw showed her literally climbing through the window as she was shot.

She was the only person attempting to do so after being repeatedly told not to (apparently).

I'm assuming she knew it was a bad idea to try and do this while armed police were pointing guns at her and telling her to stop..

My personal opinion is all of them should have been shot once they entered the building.

Just like all the looters and rioters should have been shot on sight.

This isn't about politics.

It's about law and order.

Slippery slope. ;D

Politically, you and I vote differently but I have nothing but respect for this post.  It shows that you are fair, honest and brimming with integrity.  I think where we come together is on tits, ass and whores in general.   ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2021, 07:58:02 PM »
Politically, you and I vote differently but I have nothing but respect for this post.  It shows that you are fair, honest and brimming with integrity.  I think where we come together is on tits, ass and whores in general.   ;D

Parsh  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2021, 09:01:17 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2021, 12:30:45 PM »
Get ready for the hagiographic interview of the "hero". It would be interesting to see if his identity matches a name that has been floating for a while (Byrd).

The police officer who shot and killed Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt will reveal his identity in a Lester Holt interview

The Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the January 6 riot at the US Capitol will reveal his identity in an interview with NBC News' Lester Holt airing Thursday.

"Speaking out and revealing his identity publicly for the first time, the officer will share his perspective on the events of that day, including the aftermath of the deadly insurrection and the threats he has received," NBC News said in a press release announcing the upcoming interview.

The interview with air Thursday night at 6:30pm E.T. on "NBC Nightly News," which is anchored by Holt. Other portions of the officer's interview will air on other NBC News platforms, including on "TODAY" and on MSNBC.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cop-who-killed-ashli-babbitt-identity-nbc-interview-2021-8

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2021, 01:50:55 PM »
Get ready for the hagiographic interview of the "hero". It would be interesting to see if his identity matches a name that has been floating for a while (Byrd).

The police officer who shot and killed Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt will reveal his identity in a Lester Holt interview

The Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the January 6 riot at the US Capitol will reveal his identity in an interview with NBC News' Lester Holt airing Thursday.

"Speaking out and revealing his identity publicly for the first time, the officer will share his perspective on the events of that day, including the aftermath of the deadly insurrection and the threats he has received," NBC News said in a press release announcing the upcoming interview.

The interview with air Thursday night at 6:30pm E.T. on "NBC Nightly News," which is anchored by Holt. Other portions of the officer's interview will air on other NBC News platforms, including on "TODAY" and on MSNBC.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cop-who-killed-ashli-babbitt-identity-nbc-interview-2021-8

Book deal and consulting gig to follow. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2021, 02:02:23 PM »
Book deal and consulting gig to follow.

Sure looks like it. Possibly some delusional pseudo-heroic BS such as "The courage to act: what it takes to defend (D)emocracy".

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2021, 02:06:41 PM »
Sure looks like it. Possibly some delusional pseudo-heroic BS such as "The courage to act: what it takes to defend (D)emocracy".

from an "insurrection." 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2021, 02:09:58 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2021, 02:16:02 PM »
from an "insurrection."

from a violent mob who was trying to physically break into the House chambers and were chanting that they wanted to hang the Vice President

That's all

Dumb bitch got exactly what she deserved and others are very lucky they didn't get shot

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2021, 03:44:23 PM »
from a violent mob who was trying to physically break into the House chambers and were chanting that they wanted to hang the Vice President

That's all

Dumb bitch got exactly what she deserved and others are very lucky they didn't get shot

Still spewing shit about something you know absolutely NOTHING about basing your assessment on pure emotion instead of common sense. Hey thumper, just an FYI, because the murderer was cleared by his department doesn’t mean he was cleared anywhere else. Why are there still thousands of hours of video not released? Why hasn’t the name of the murderer still not released? Because the fuckers didn’t know his training...that’s one reason

By your logic the cops should have fucking blown away every Antifa and BLM member that set fire to federal buildings knowing people were still inside. Right Karl?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2021, 04:01:11 PM »
hahahahha... it's funny how the right wants to make a martyr out of a dumb twat that thought continuing her rampage with a gun pointed at her was nothing to worry about.

What's his name?  hahahhaha

Thousands of hours of video...  hahahaha

Not cleared anywhere else.... hahahahaha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2021, 04:04:32 PM »
hahahahha... it's funny how the right wants to make a martyr out of a dumb twat that thought continuing her rampage with a gun pointed at her was nothing to worry about.

What's his name?  hahahhaha

Thousands of hours of video...  hahahaha

Not cleared anywhere else.... hahahahaha

Another answer out of pure emotion it with no thought process whatsoever behind it except for what you’re told. You and strawman her to the dumbest motherfuckers That’s ever post it on here hands-down

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2021, 04:07:02 PM »
Still spewing shit about something you know absolutely NOTHING about basing your assessment on pure emotion instead of common sense. Hey thumper, just an FYI, because the murderer was cleared by his department doesn’t mean he was cleared anywhere else. Why are there still thousands of hours of video not released? Why hasn’t the name of the murderer still not released? Because the fuckers didn’t know his training...that’s one reason

By your logic the cops should have fucking blown away every Antifa and BLM member that set fire to federal buildings knowing people were still inside. Right Karl?

Did you apply this to cases such as Eric Garner, Michael Brown and thousands upon thousands of others? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2021, 04:08:16 PM »

Did you skip your meds today

No one was murdered

A criminal was shot in the act of a violent crime after being told multiple times to stop

You yourself admitted you would have done the exact same thing if that same criminal was trying to break down the front door of your house

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2021, 04:25:58 PM »

No one was murdered

A criminal was shot in the act of a violent crime after being told multiple times to stop

You yourself admitted you would have done the exact same thing if that same criminal was trying to break down the front door of your house

Yes, she was basically murdered. Not one person in this entire thread has brought up this cops training, the tactical safety that goes along with it, the cops surroundings, the fact there was no verbal commands or warnings before he shot and judging by his lack of situational awareness I would be hard pressed to even think he remembered the four basic rules of firearms safety which applies in ALL situations whether you’re a newbie, law enforcement vet or military vet.

5/6 pages on here and I’m the only one who’s brought anything up. For the record, that was no violent crime. You can call it a crime if you want but violent isn’t one. When he shot both of her hands were on the window, no weapon, no firearms, 5’2 115lbs unarmed

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2021, 04:30:50 PM »

No one was murdered

That’s a lie. I’ve never said I would shoot an unarmed person

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2021, 04:31:49 PM »
Yes, she was basically murdered. Not one person in this entire thread has brought up this cops training, the tactical safety that goes along with it, the cops surroundings, the fact there was no verbal commands or warnings before he shot and judging by his lack of situational awareness I would be hard pressed to even think he remembered the four basic rules of firearms safety which applies in ALL situations whether you’re a newbie, law enforcement vet or military vet.

5/6 pages on here and I’m the only one who’s brought anything up.

No she was not

She was a criminal who was shot in the act of committing a violent crime.

On Monday, the U.S. Capitol Police declared the shooting lawful, and said it would not pursue disciplinary charges against the lieutenant who killed Babbitt. That follows April’s decision by the Department of Justice not to bring criminal charges against the officer. Neither agency named the lieutenant, for his own safety.

“An officer may use deadly force only when the officer reasonably believes that action is in the defense of human life, including the officer’s own life, or in the defense of any person in immediate danger of serious physical injury,” wrote the Capitol Police’s Office of Professional Responsibility.

“The actions of the officer in this case potentially saved members [of Congress] and staff from serious injury and possible death from a large crowd of rioters.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/column-ashli-babbitt-was-not-a-peaceful-protester-its-clear-why-the-cop-who-shot-her-was-exonerated/ar-AANHOJE?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnbfcL

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2021, 04:45:12 PM »
No she was not

She was a criminal who was shot in the act of committing a violent crime.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/column-ashli-babbitt-was-not-a-peaceful-protester-its-clear-why-the-cop-who-shot-her-was-exonerated/ar-AANHOJE?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnbfcL

Again, you’re repeating what you’re being forced fed not even coming close to addressing what I just said. No, address the obvious points that I just made without left talking points. For the record, if Ashley Babbitt was black you can bet the narrative would have been reversed

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2021, 05:28:27 PM »
Another answer out of pure emotion it with no thought process whatsoever behind it except for what you’re told. You and strawman her to the dumbest motherfuckers That’s ever post it on here hands-down

Being called dumb by a stupid manlet is meaningless.   

If the stupid bitch wasn’t acting like a retard she would still be alive today and you would still be whining about something else.  STFU crybaby.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2021, 05:33:29 PM »
Did you apply this to cases such as Eric Garner, Michael Brown and thousands upon thousands of others?

Neither of them were murdered.  Michael Brown in particular was directly responsible for his own death. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2021, 05:34:30 PM »
Being called dumb by a stupid manlet is meaningless.   

If the stupid bitch wasn’t acting like a retard she would still be alive today and you would still be whining about something else.  STFU crybaby.

Another useless response from Village idiot #2 and still not addressing my point because you can’t....twat

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2021, 06:06:19 PM »
Another useless response from Village idiot #2 and still not addressing my point because you can’t....twat

You have no point.  That’s the problem with your weak ass rationale of Ashley getting herself killed in the commission of a crime. 

But keep whining.  Apparently it’s all you can do to make yourself feel better.