Author Topic: Ashley Babbitt  (Read 29120 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Ashley Babbitt
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2021, 06:15:30 PM »
It's always hilarious when you idiots get mad and reveal that you're a closet case

I guess you'd prefer to not address the FACT that the only reason she was there that day is because THE TRAITOR LIED TO HER
You lead a pathetic life, no peace, no happiness, only Trump obsession. You are useless fodder for amusement.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2021, 06:20:25 PM »
You lead a pathetic life, no peace, no happiness, only Trump obsession. You are useless fodder for amusement.

projection much

closet queer

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2021, 06:22:33 PM »
You're stupid, your thoughts are stupid, your ideology is naïve and submissive, you are without a doubt a bottom in your homosexual relationship.

Yeah..he really is a fucking idiot

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2021, 06:35:20 PM »

I see you also want to ignore the FACT that the only reason that dumb twat was there on that place and that day was because she believed THE TRAITORS lies

She thought she was trying to "stop the steal" but in fact she was trying to help THE TRAITOR to STEAL and election that HE LOST.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2021, 06:48:09 PM »
I don't know why you're such an unAmerican piece of shit. You relish in the fact that an American vet was shot and killed yet fully support the assault on innocent people, destruction of businesses and private property just because of political beliefs. You are a horrible person.

Hands down the most miserable person I have encountered on the internet.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2021, 06:50:49 PM »

Rude.  You need to address her by her full and proper name:  Village Idiot.  It's like "A Tribe Called Quest."  You have to say the whole name.  You cannot call her "idiot" or "f-ing idiot," it's Village Idiot.   ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2021, 06:55:39 PM »
Rude.  You need to address her by her full and proper name:  Village Idiot.  It's like "A Tribe Called Quest."  You have to say the whole name.  You cannot call her "idiot" or "f-ing idiot," it's Village Idiot.   ;D

LOL - Beach Bunny comes out of his hole

Hey Bunny, maybe you want to address the FACT that the poor stupid woman lost her life solely because she believed THE TRATORS LIES

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2021, 07:00:33 PM »
Hey phony "coach"

If you want to be angry about this womans death then focus your anger at the reason she was there

She was there committing those crimes on that day because she believed THE TRAITORS LIES

We knew then and we know they are lies now

Unfortunately she wasn't smart enough to realize the life long pathological liar was lying to her about the election being stolen (and in fact he was the one trying to steal the election)

That's on HER and THE TRAITOR

Trump LIED and she DIED

Straw, I know this is getbig and some make rude insults.
Unless it's done as a funny joke, I don't think it's right.

For starters, Coach is a real trainer with an actual training biz.
He works with a lot of athletes in various sports. I consider him a knowledgeable " strength coach"

You are correct that Trump and his lackeys got their followers ginned up .
They Jan 6 terrorists tried to stop a legitimate election certification via attack on the US Capitol.
Many were arrested and charged by the FBI , with some offenders still awaiting trials or sentencing, in jail.

It's sad that a vet like Ms Babbitt lost her life, on a fools errand .
I find it ironic that many of the Jan 6 insurgents, abused police and trampled all over our democracy.

Last I looked this country cherishes free speech and the PEACEFUL transition of power.

Imagine any sports team , where the head coach said; " We won't accept the results, unless we win." ::)
Then , after a video review of any close call, the other team was declared the clear winner.

Continuing to say; " we won, they cheated", would sound like a total assclown!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2021, 07:08:12 PM »

Noted ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2021, 07:11:38 PM »
LOL - Beach Bunny comes out of his hole

Hey Bunny, maybe you want to address the FACT that the poor stupid woman lost her life solely because she believed THE TRATORS LIES
Your "facts" are your own, therefore they are lies. You are a liar, a bullshitter, a charlatan a backstabbing un-American cunt.

Hands down the most miserable person I have encountered on the internet.
Can you imagine Straw Mans poor husband being embarrassed at dinner when all Straw Man wants to talk about is his TDS? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2021, 07:12:06 PM »

He works with a lot of athletes in various sports. I consider him a knowledgeable " strength coach"

They Jan 6 terrorists tried to stop a legitimate election certification via attack on the US Capitol.
Many were arrested and charged by the FBI , with some offenders still awaiting trials or sentencing, in jail.

I find it ironic that many of the Jan 6 insurgents, abused police and trampled all over our democracy.

Last I looked this country cherishes free speech and the PEACEFUL transition of power.

Imagine any sports team , where the head coach said; " We won't accept the results, unless we win." ::)
Then , after a video review of any close call, the other team was declared the clear winner.

It wasn't a fools errand

They were all there on that day because they believed THE TRAITORS LIES and they were literally there to help in steal the election.  Steal it away from their fellow Americans who out-voted their candidate by a large margin.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2021, 07:13:19 PM »
Your "facts" are your own, therefore they are lies. You are a liar, a bullshitter, a charlatan a backstabbing un-American cunt.
Can you imagine Straw Mans poor husband being embarrassed at dinner when all Straw Man wants to talk about is his TDS? :D

The FACT that Biden won and THE TRAITOR LIED and CONTINUES TO LIE about it don't belong to me

That's reality

I know it's something that you're not really familiar with since you live with your head up THE TRAITORS ass

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2021, 07:17:06 PM »
Noted ;D

That's the spirit.  ;)

I know this may fall on "deaf ears" , but I feel moved to give it a shot.

The GOP needs people like you to start promoting, sensible, constitutional based, conservative ideals.
Trump had his unique appeal and the party gave him a shot.
He got elected in 2016, but showed he's not the kind of leader , the party or country needs.

I urge you to move on from Trump and his agenda and promote real conservative values.
Who knows, you might get an old douche like me to consider voting for a republican in 2024?

Hope all is well .

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2021, 07:17:26 PM »
The FACT that Biden won and THE TRAITOR LIED and CONTINUES TO LIE about it don't belong to me

That's reality

I know it's something that you're not really familiar with since you live with your head up THE TRAITORS ass
You're a LIAR, flat out, nobody here or in REAL LIFE should believe anything you say.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2021, 07:19:36 PM »

Focus.....She was unarmed. Someone who is trained in tactical firearms such as cop should know when too pull the trigger and when not too. You cannot be on a police force even if they were coming from a military background, that being said, and again, either this was intentional (which I'd like to think this isn't true) or he didn't keep up his training which caused him to panic and shoot. Do you UNDERSTAND what I'm getting at?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2021, 07:20:40 PM »

That's reality

LOL...sure. lol

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2021, 07:40:15 PM »
Focus.....She was unarmed. Someone who is trained in tactical firearms such as cop should know when too pull the trigger and when not too. You cannot be on a police force even if they were coming from a military background, that being said, and again, either this was intentional (which I'd like to think this isn't true) or he didn't keep up his training which caused him to panic and shoot. Do you UNDERSTAND what I'm getting at?

Ok, I actually worked on a security detail that authorized ,when to use deadly force ( as a I already posted).

Ms Babbitt, was trying to enter an unauthorized area thru a vandalized window inside a secure GOV facility .
This  meets the criteria for use of deadly force and has NOTHING to do with her being armed.

AGAIN, by jumping up into that window after being told to stand down, was a clear violation of a secure  perimeter.
That alone makes her a '"clear and present danger" to the nearby, fleeing members of congress.

You may not like that legal criteria, but I assure you it was proper procedure for him to use  deadly force , in that situation.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2021, 07:54:47 PM »
Ok, I actually worked on a security detail that authorized ,when to use deadly force ( as a I already posted).

Ms Babbitt, was trying to enter an unauthorized area thru a vandalized window inside a secure GOV facility .
This  meets the criteria for use of deadly force and has NOTHING to do with her being armed.

AGAIN, by jumping up into that window after being told to stand down, was a clear violation of a secure  perimeter.
That alone makes her a '"clear and present danger" to the nearby, fleeing members of congress.

You may not like that legal criteria, but I assure you it was proper procedure for him to use  deadly force , in that situation.
Were you a high school chemistry teacher that used to hit on girls in your classes or a high security clearance special ops security guard?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2021, 07:55:19 PM »

It's not clear whether she breached the window or not. She was unarmed. How many times has someone jumped the White House fence and not got shot? If I recall even someone got into the White House uninvited, not shot. Didn't someone land a helicopter within the White House grounds and didn't get shot...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2021, 08:02:34 PM »
It's not clear whether she breached the window or not. She was unarmed. How many times has someone jumped the White House fence and not got shot? If I recall even someone got into the White House uninvited, not shot. Didn't someone land a helicopter within the White House grounds and didn't get shot...

I provided you with a full explanation 2x.

Obviously, you don't like what happened and want people to agree with you. I don't, sorry.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2021, 08:04:09 PM »
Were you a high school chemistry teacher that used to hit on girls in your classes or a high security clearance special ops security guard?
I was in the USMC for 4 years active duty before I completed college .

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2021, 08:47:20 PM »
If I jerk off to Ashley Babbit, will it hurt me with the liberal community?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2021, 07:05:09 AM »
Thanks for proving once again you really are that stupid

Says the dumbest man on Getbig.  Little man, big delusions.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2021, 04:28:28 PM »
I was in the USMC for 4 years active duty before I completed college .
So....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2021, 07:03:52 PM »
Backing the blue 100% doesn’t mean backing a cop that was too scared or didn’t train enough to do his job correctly. Am I saying he’s a bad cop or dirty cop? No.

Back the blue 100% *.

* Except in this particular case where the cops killed someone with similar political beliefs to yours and suddenly you don't back the blue 100% and question the actions of the cops - and rightly so. Be consistent Coach. This is similar to libtards who suddenly became "law and order" for this particular incident.