Author Topic: 5 days out first NPC show Advice?  (Read 45618 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
5 days out first NPC show Advice?
« on: August 09, 2021, 03:59:30 PM »
My girl agree to reschedule her dr apt and since she is already scheduled to take the day off will go to the show with me. Now you are going to see my metabolism. 5 days out dropping all water retaining compounds. Not taking a diuretic will take an anti E. Will use my Sauna. Will drop excess food and let stomach get back to normal. May take an anti gas pill if needed.  Plan is to enter over 40 and true novice along with Open heavyweight division. Not really sure they are even having over 40 or true novice as texted promoter and asked and was just told will be explained at check in. So really no idea what level of competition I will be facing. But I think I can clear my system of water and dry out in 5 days will find out.

Plan is just to cut back a little and eat burgers without buns and water the next few days with some cereal for breakfast. Drop all dairy or well maybe some cheese on burgers but no milk or protein shakes.  Going to eat fat to burn fat and keep carbs low. My do a little cardio on the stationary bike for digestion and to keep metabolism high. Figure I won't lift much as don't want to break anything down but may do some leg extensions to bring out the detail as I drop the water. I guess keep water high for a couple days then drop it 48 hours out?

Any last minute advice or tricks? Comical or real but hopefully not nasty.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: 5 days out first NPC show Advice?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 04:04:01 PM »
How about.

Go fuck yourself?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 04:04:20 PM »
Any reason you aren't taking a diuretic?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 04:04:37 PM »
How about.

Go fuck yourself?

Be nice and I might let you polish my trophy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2021, 04:06:07 PM »
Any reason you aren't taking a diuretic?

I have digestive issues and don't want to start messing with my liver or kidneys. Also I want tO have fun and enjoy the weekend with my girlfriend not feel like death. The Anti estrogen should act as a mild diuretic . Do you think diuretics are needed? I figured if I kept it high then dropped it low my body would dry out if not can just sweat it off at the end. But also was taking water retaining compounds and dropping all of them as of yesterday. Metabolism should clear system in a few days and dry out or so I hope. Also just don't have any diuretics other than a CVS water pill but didnt feel great last time I took that for edema

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2021, 04:11:35 PM »
Post progress pics so we can see the transformation (reducing the bloat, etc.). Good luck man!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2021, 04:13:27 PM »
WHAT A FUCKING MORON !!  LOL   ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2021, 04:14:05 PM »
My girl agree to reschedule her dr apt and since she is already scheduled to take the day off will go to the show with me. Now you are going to see my metabolism. 5 days out dropping all water retaining compounds. Not taking a diuretic will take an anti E. Will use my Sauna. Will drop excess food and let stomach get back to normal. May take an anti gas pill if needed.  Plan is to enter over 40 and true novice along with Open heavyweight division. Not really sure they are even having over 40 or true novice as texted promoter and asked and was just told will be explained at check in. So really no idea what level of competition I will be facing. But I think I can clear my system of water and dry out in 5 days will find out.

Plan is just to cut back a little and eat burgers without buns and water the next few days with some cereal for breakfast. Drop all dairy or well maybe some cheese on burgers but no milk or protein shakes.  Going to eat fat to burn fat and keep carbs low. My do a little cardio on the stationary bike for digestion and to keep metabolism high. Figure I won't lift much as don't want to break anything down but may do some leg extensions to bring out the detail as I drop the water. I guess keep water high for a couple days then drop it 48 hours out?

Any last minute advice or tricks? Comical or real but hopefully not nasty.

Most last min peaking is voodoo magic and you end up looking worse and feel like shit.

You'll need to buy and npc card, pay entry fee plus late fee plus posing trunks and bronzer, etc.
This costs a lot more  $$ t compete then you realize.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2021, 04:14:41 PM »
I have digestive issues and don't want to start messing with my liver or kidneys. Also I want tO have fun and enjoy the weekend with my girlfriend not feel like death. The Anti estrogen should act as a mild diuretic . Do you think diuretics are needed? I figured if I kept it high then dropped it low my body would dry out if not can just sweat it off at the end. But also was taking water retaining compounds and dropping all of them as of yesterday. Metabolism should clear system in a few days and dry out or so I hope. Also just don't have any diuretics other than a CVS water pill but didnt feel great last time I took that for edema
Google is your friend cuz I damn sure ain`t.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2021, 04:16:05 PM »
You’re competing with those tiny legs and undersized neck? You look like you can barely support your own body weight.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2021, 04:16:46 PM »
Google is your friend cuz I damn sure ain`t.

I just think diuretics is where you start gettign into problems want to try without I think I can  dry out considerably changing the formula today is 5 days enough time for old formula to wsear off and new one to make a difference going to find out fast metabolism I think it will

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2021, 04:19:31 PM »
I mean I don't know is it worth ordering somethign like this?

https://5percentnutrition.com/collections/supplements/products/stage-ready-diuretic

Or do I need to find and source lasix or aldactone in 5 days

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2021, 04:25:47 PM »
Also what about carb loading should I have a big meal after dieting for a coupel days to fill out or will that make me soft and watery and basic simple plans would be great

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2021, 04:29:10 PM »
You won't make heavyweight will be lucky to make light heavy, I would have you sitting at 185-190 after 5 days and as flat as a pancake.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2021, 04:29:37 PM »
Best fitting trunks http://www.cjselitesuits.com/     Tan .. then use pro - tan ( multiple coats ) …. Get a posing routine together (mandatories to whatever music “ moves you”) ….  Slowly cut carbs / keep protein high … protein only on show day (light tho) … keep water in ..  keep sodium in… practice practice practice posing.  ..  good luck man!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2021, 04:30:26 PM »
Practice your posing.  The required poses and a posing routine.

You need music to pose to.

Anyone chime in with up to date advices about this.

Don't take any drugs you're not familiar with.

You'll be fine, Bhank.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2021, 04:31:16 PM »
I mean I don't know is it worth ordering somethign like this?

https://5percentnutrition.com/collections/supplements/products/stage-ready-diuretic

Or do I need to find and source lasix or aldactone in 5 days

You are an idiot

Aldactone takes time you moron most people start it a week out.

Take  dyAzide

Also load up on the seo tonight and tomorrow.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2021, 04:32:09 PM »
Eat exactly 6 Big Macs a day

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2021, 04:33:00 PM »
Also with your legs assuming you will be in a wheelchair.

Don’t add decals etc to the wheels or chair not allowed.

Also need to wear black pants

Will your grandmother be in attendance?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2021, 04:36:55 PM »
Don`t offer him any help fuck him.........thinks he`s the noise.

I could help him with every question he asked but is threatening a 66 year old man with Stage 4 COPD worse than civilly talking to a persons 80 year old mother?

You ever knock on my door you`ll meet God asshole...............I dont play bullshit talking games I`ll bat your fucking skull in.

Told ya` YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUIDING

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2021, 04:45:04 PM »
The reputation of Getbig rests on Bhank's shoulders.

Don't fail us, Bhank!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2021, 04:46:16 PM »
Don`t offer him any help fuck him.........thinks he`s the noise.

I could help him with every question he asked but is threatening a 66 year old man with Stage 4 COPD worse than civilly talking to a persons 80 year old mother?

You ever knock on my door you`ll meet God asshole...............I dont play bullshit talking games I`ll bat your fucking skull in.

Told ya` YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUIDING

That is a real statement. There are no lies in that statement.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2021, 04:58:14 PM »

That is a real statement. There are no lies in that statement.

Think whatever you want to.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2021, 05:00:57 PM »
We must put our personal feelings aside as Bhank dons the warrior's thong to do battle for Getbig.

Just as we embraced the Land of the Rising Sun after nuking them and acquired Nazi scientists for our space program and jet propulsion, so must we support Bhank as he goes to war in our name.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2021, 05:01:53 PM »
Think whatever you want to.

I was giving you credit. Because I believed your words.