Author Topic: Riddle Me this IFBB Pros  (Read 7551 times)

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
Riddle Me this IFBB Pros
« on: April 22, 2006, 07:33:34 PM »
Flex Wheeler told a story in one of the magazines a while back about being so aerobically weak as a pro, that the only way he could have sex with his wife was to lay back in an EZ BOY chair and have her just bop up and down.  Now if the guy can't even engage in sex without gasping for breath, how the HELL ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THAT HE OR THE OTHER MEGAJUICERS TRAIN HARD?
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Riddle Me this IFBB Pros
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 07:43:05 PM »
i didn't realize flex was as lazy outside the gym as he was inside . . .

j-k Flex rules!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 07:44:18 PM »
Flex Wheeler told a story in one of the magazines a while back about being so aerobically weak as a pro, that the only way he could have sex with his wife was to lay back in an EZ BOY chair and have her just bop up and down.  Now if the guy can't even engage in sex without gasping for breath, how the HELL ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THAT HE OR THE OTHER MEGAJUICERS TRAIN HARD?

flex was the laziest pro of all time outside of dillet. the man openly admitted to never training natural in his life. guys like ronnie, ruhl, and cutler are enough to prove to you that pros bust their asses.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 07:47:26 PM »
Flex Wheeler told a story in one of the magazines a while back about being so aerobically weak as a pro, that the only way he could have sex with his wife was to lay back in an EZ BOY chair and have her just bop up and down. 

Flex was either a hugely exxagerative drama queen, or he possessed one of the naturally weakest frames in history.  Didn't he also write about having to sleep a certain way, as his arms were so big that if he slept on them, the blood circulation would be stopped and he'd die?

LifterChick

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 07:50:18 PM »
Maybe Flex was just really well endowed and it became more like a marathon run   ;D

Zeratul-Dark Templar

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2006, 07:57:27 PM »
Flex was either a hugely exxagerative drama queen, or he possessed one of the naturally weakest frames in history.  Didn't he also write about having to sleep a certain way, as his arms were so big that if he slept on them, the blood circulation would be stopped and he'd die?

Its quite common for trainers to lose circulation in their limbs in the middle of the night.
Its a common complaint among users, a guy his size I can only imagine how bad it is. Price you have to pay I guess =/

The pain alone will wake any individual up in plenty of time, but in rare cases such as excessive intoxication w/ alcohol or medication, users can sleep right through it for 12-14 hours and end up eventually losing a limb.

Even more harrowing is the description of Tom Prince. He would wake up screaming in the middle of the night if he accidentally rolled on his bad shoulder.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2006, 08:47:25 PM »

He also claimed to have been attacked by ninjas.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2006, 08:51:47 PM »

I read that, but I don't think it's possible. How could these guys do squats or leg presses with no aerobic ability?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2006, 08:53:11 PM »

Lots of weird accident/attacks happen around O time.

Remember Vince Taylor walking off the plane in Helsinki looking terrific, missing his peak, then showing up onstage with an eye patch from an on-plane luggage injury? ;)  Took 6th instead of 1st.

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2006, 08:59:33 PM »
  I read that, but I don't think it's possible. How could these guys do squats or leg presses with no aerobic ability?

Because most pros dont train hard.  A combination of genetics, nutrition, and proper drug use is responsible for 90% of their size and definition.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2006, 09:00:16 PM »

that is so true.  ninjas are everywhere.  http://www.realultimatepower.net/

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2006, 09:13:57 PM »
Because most pros dont train hard.  A combination of genetics, nutrition, and proper drug use is responsible for 90% of their size and definition.

This would have to be the case if Flex is telling the truth. We all know how exhausting squats and leg presses are. I still don't think most are in the poor of a condition. I've heard stories about a few though, like Kovacs...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2006, 09:47:50 PM »

Cause the whole days enegry and focus gets put into that workout, and it does get done, sex wacking off having to walk totake out the trash fuckit call someone to do it for you

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2006, 09:51:38 PM »
Cause the whole days enegry and focus gets put into that workout, and it does get done, sex wacking off having to walk totake out the trash fuckit call someone to do it for you

Professional bodybuilding really is an alternative lifestyle.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2006, 10:09:42 PM »

Sad but true.  Most of these comments are made in reference to pre-contest mode.  Low carbs and cardio can do you in fast.            Offseason is usually quite different.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 10:17:07 PM »
Sad but true.  Most of these comments are made in reference to pre-contest mode.  Low carbs and cardio can do you in fast.            Offseason is usually quite different.

must be pretty damn tough to workout twice a day on low carbs - Melvin said he feels burned out even before he gets to the gym for the second round - Melvin's got heart tho - I bet he crushes the weights anyway

wheeler on the other hand . . .

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 10:19:39 PM »
I have felt the loss of circulation at night and I am nowhere near as big as Flex.  A more logical explanation is not that his size was the problem but rather that the way he was sleeping cut off circulation.  I have woken up at night and had my whole arm not move but the blood circulated and it was fine.  I think he was trying to play up his size by saying that he was so big and that caused this and that.  I just wonder why he and other pros, of any sport, do not realize the potential they have and instead of using it and working hard they rely on talent (genetic or otherwise) alone.  I respect him and his accomplishments but it makes me wonder what he could have done with more inner drive.  Even Dorian Yates brought this point up about Flex being his only threat and he would have been more worried if Flex had his drive.  It makes you think.

A wise man once said that there is nothing as common as unfulfilled potential. :-\

SDMF

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 05:43:10 PM »
I am nowhere near as big as Flex or any pro, but I am often woken up about my arms, becuase I sleep with one arm tucked behind my head/pillow, I guess my bodyweight as I toss and turn. cuts off the blood flow at the vein that runs under the bicep, I always wake up in time, it gets numb though for a few seconds then I shake it out and go back to sleep

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 07:23:43 PM »
must be pretty damn tough to workout twice a day on low carbs - Melvin said he feels burned out even before he gets to the gym for the second round - Melvin's got heart tho - I bet he crushes the weights anyway

wheeler on the other hand . . .

Shit, at least they are on gear.......try doing it without, then bitch.
HAHA, RON.....

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 07:29:42 PM »
Billy Rosewood wishes he rode flex the night his boyfriend left him for sarcasm.

lol

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 07:45:13 PM »
anybody have that pic where flex did a martial arts fight at the arnold classic, he had those tats on his arms?
forget what you know

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2006, 07:50:21 AM »
Billy Rosewood wishes he rode flex the night his boyfriend left him for sarcasm.

I didn't know that about Billy. I guess you learn something new every day. ;D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2006, 08:47:37 AM »
I don't believe that anybody who measures 0 on a fat caliper can be all that lazy.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2006, 09:26:22 AM »
I don't believe that anybody who measures 0 on a fat caliper can be all that lazy.

pharmaceuticals!!!  ;)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2006, 10:07:47 AM »
anybody have that pic where flex did a martial arts fight at the arnold classic, he had those tats on his arms?

You can watch his fight here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson69.htm