Author Topic: Covid Vaccines | Diminished Efficacy  (Read 3350 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Covid Vaccines | Diminished Efficacy
« on: August 12, 2021, 02:49:32 PM »
Gig is up gents. Just a matter of time before they are completely ineffective

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine just 42% effective against infection amid delta spread
https://www.foxnews.com/health/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-42-infection-delta-preprint

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Covid Vaccines | Diminished Efficacy
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 03:01:51 PM »
It's all a giant hoax.
~

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 10:41:40 AM »
It's all a giant hoax.

It doesn't matter. They are literally trying to force everyone to take this bullshit in a syringe.  There has to be something in the constitution which allows people of slave descent Americas, not just North America, to be excluded from white people bullshit.  Y'all love putting bullshit in syringes and this stuff is so wicked y'all are giving it to animals.  Even perfectly healthy adults and CHILDREN with antibodies in place equal to the artificial ones per ML of blood and asymptomatic can't escape this demonic shit. This is pure evil. Holocaust, Slavery, Scabs on Blankets, Tuskegee Experiments, you Mfers have a bad history of this shit and people of color can't get away from y'all!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 10:49:16 AM »
There's always a smart woman in the bunch.  Serum tests several mouths again and a stalemate between natural antibodies and covid, and we'd be out of his but white man won't let shit alone unless he can put bullshit in people's bodies.

Sally
Remember, "Fifteen days to flatten the curve?"  Well, here we are at fifteen months and counting, yet they tell us the curve is still not flat enough.  The strategy was all wrong.  We should have protected the vulnerable (the elderly and the health-compromised) and allowed everyone else to experience Covid in the same way they experience the flu.  The virus is endemic and we will never be rid of it.

I'd have a baby with this woman.  :-*

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2021, 10:51:01 AM »
It doesn't matter. They are literally trying to force everyone to take this bullshit in a syringe.  There has to be something in the constitution which allows people of slave descent Americas, not just North America, to be excluded from white people bullshit.  Y'all love putting bullshit in syringes and this stuff is so wicked y'all are giving it to animals.  Even perfectly healthy adults and CHILDREN with antibodies in place equal to the artificial ones per ML of blood and asymptomatic can't escape this demonic shit. This is pure evil. Holocaust, Slavery, Scabs on Blankets, Tuskegee Experiments, you Mfers have a bad history of this shit and people of color can't get away from y'all!

Agreed.

I'll go a step further and deem it a "form" of chemical rape for some.

Now before the pitch forks come out, lets think about this. Some people are being forced to insert a foreign object into their body that further expels a substance that may cause both short and long term adverse effects (death included) and for some people, if you don't accept this vaccine, you lose your livelihood (law enforcement, healthcare providers, hospitality industry, teachers etc).

If say a doctor is told that he won't be able to work at his current hospital unless he accepts this vaccine and this doctor has a wife that is a stay at home mother and maybe 2-3 kids that ALL depend on him, what option does he have? If he doesn't get the vaccine, he loses his job and then isn't able to pay his mortgage, home expenses, school tuition for his kids, heck let alone put food on the table. If it comes down to the basic ability to make a living in order to feed and house your children, how can anyone not just give in and surrender to this bullshit? For most men and women, seeing their children go hungry or homeless is worse than fucking death by stoning.

Again, just my take and I apologize if anyone gets offended. I just firmly believe that the right for people to choose is being taken away.

"1"

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2021, 10:58:52 AM »

https://www.foxnews.com/health/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-42-infection-delta-preprint

My wife had the moderna vaccine a few months ago and is literally in quarantine now with covid.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2021, 12:59:40 PM »
Agreed.

Now before the pitch forks come out, lets think about this. Some people are being forced to insert a foreign object into their body that further expels a substance that may cause both short and long term adverse effects (death included) and for some people, if you don't accept this vaccine, you lose your livelihood (law enforcement, healthcare providers, hospitality industry, teachers etc).

If say a doctor is told that he won't be able to work at his current hospital unless he accepts this vaccine and this doctor has a wife that is a stay at home mother and maybe 2-3 kids that ALL depend on him, what option does he have? If he doesn't get the vaccine, he loses his job and then isn't able to pay his mortgage, home expenses, school tuition for his kids, heck let alone put food on the table. If it comes down to the basic ability to make a living in order to feed and house your children, how can anyone not just give in and surrender to this bullshit? For most men and women, seeing their children go hungry or homeless is worse than fucking death by stoning.

Again, just my take and I apologize if anyone gets offended. I just firmly believe that the right for people to choose is being taken away.

"1"

Very well stated. When did the government start caring about what we do to ourselves?

Why haven't they offered incentives for people to lose weight, quit smoking....

I'm not exactly sure what this is all about, but it doesn't pass the smell test

I also don't like the one size fits all approach. I live in an area with very low infection/hospital rates, but we're treated like every other high risk state/city because of our libbytarded governor, Newsom.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2021, 01:34:02 PM »
My wife had the moderna vaccine a few months ago and is literally in quarantine now with covid.

this is the rona (a single strand of 'designer' covid19 RNA):

those four short (incomplete) sequences of hiv 1 genetic code (black boxes) (verified) inserted within the total RNA genomic sequence of covid19... are a problem.

hiv is a retrovirus... with the ability to enter into the nucleus and change the host cell DNA.

covid is the delivery system by which the hiv snippets gain access into the cell, once inside the cytoplasm (both covid and hiv), the hiv genetic material becomes the way (thru nuclear pore complex) by which the entire genomic sequence of covid is transferred into the nucleus... binding to and permanently changing the host DNA.

thats why hiv was crispred into the rona – gain of function.

its the sequence of covid, assisted into the nucleus by hiv.. that then 'goes viral'.. exporting new DNA.. expressed as a single strand of RNA - from cell to cell – until every last cell in the body is transformed.

making designer rona... in effect a retrovirus – which increases transmissibility (increasing morbidity (not mortality))

also... this 'new DNA'... is in effect artificially procured 'complementary DNA' (cDNA)... which is - patentable

vaccine manufacturers will effectively own any human who becomes modified by their gene therapy – qualifying them as a genetically modified organism – captured, and protected under patent.

^ that is the rona... that is the 'vaccine'

your wife is now a modified, patentable poison shedding GMO.

the fact that this lab created mRNA virus, and thus the synthetic, modified gene therapies based on said lab created virus – gains entry into the nucleus, incorporating into the host cell genome via gain of function provided by HIV gp120 and gag sequences - thereby producing new - altered - chimeric DNA – and a bunch of other horrible shit – is the smoking gun.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2021, 01:43:47 PM »
Very well stated. When did the government start caring about what we do to ourselves?

I also don't like the one size fits all approach. I live in an area with very low infection/hospital rates, but we're treated like every other high risk state/city because of our libbytarded governor, Newsom.

Yep. What ever happened to my body my choice?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2021, 01:51:20 PM »
Agreed.

"1"

If we lose our livelihoods we won't have anything to lose if we rebel violently. So there's that...

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2021, 02:21:09 PM »
The data is against infection not hospitalisations and death, 95% of the in ICU  are unvaccinated, the misinformation both ways for and against vaccination is bordering on insane, especially from the anti vax conspiracy covid movement. MRNA delivery was always going to struggle in my non medical opinion as a comparison against viral vector, there is no virus in the vaccine only a spike protein that triggers an antibody response to covid, just like when you do an email be one symbol off and your email doesn't hit the spot,to promote the reaction, it doesn't have the ability to adapt to the variants  if it did it could promote other unwanted immune responses, which is what anti vaxers have labelled it could potentially do. I would not recommend this type of vaccine for that reason. But viral vector vaccines similar to all our global populations historical vaccines all contain covid, your going to get it anyway, why not let your body have a controlled portion of virus from which it can provide a better anti body response, having these types of vaccines is no different than getting Covid, and if you are one of the low percentage that can get sick and die or get long covid, its beneficial, and they seem to be doing well against variants when it comes to hospitalisations and death. No hate guys ultimately your choice but there are other non MRNA vaccines, I agree in part with the MRNA conspiracy needs more testing and over a longer period of time. Pfizer and Moderna have many government health types in their lobby groups, the preference for this type of vaccine over non MRNA baffles me.

Peace.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2021, 03:26:21 PM »
As far as the vaccines go, what’s the difference between having covid antibodies from an infection, and getting the vector vaccine like Johnson and Johnson? Wouldn’t they therefore produce the same results? I’m not speaking to the mRNA vaccines.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2021, 03:29:21 PM »

Nothing about it seems right.

My stance is the same. Give Americans the freedom to choose. Don't take way the basic human right to choose what is placed inside of your body. Today, it's mandatory COVID vaccines for select professions nationwide and for access to certain venues (bars, lounges, restaurants, theaters, gyms and schools) in certain cities. As of yesterday, I read that the original COVID vaccines weren't adequate to stop the variants (Delta & Lambda), which now require possible annual booster shots. Then, another more aggressive variant might hit the scene and people will then have to get yet more shots. You have to do the math and see the direction that they're slowly taking.

Let Americans choose for themselves. Those that want the vaccine, have at it. Those that do not want it, at the very least give them the option to stick to wearing a mask if absolutely necessary.

"1"

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2021, 03:32:49 PM »
As far as the vaccines go, what’s the difference between having covid antibodies from an infection, and getting the vector vaccine like Johnson and Johnson? Wouldn’t they therefore produce the same results? I’m not speaking to the mRNA vaccines.

In my non medical opinion yes, just getting the vaccine can provide a more controlled outcome rather than catching it.Which is a good outcome for those who could potentially struggle with Covid.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2021, 03:38:23 PM »
In my non medical opinion yes, just getting the vaccine can provide a more controlled outcome rather than catching it.Which is a good outcome for those who could potentially struggle with Covid.
Many people have had it and dont even realise they have had it..

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2021, 04:37:13 PM »
Many people have had it and dont even realise they have had it..

Real statistics be known, many many more, when you consider many younger people are asymptomatic, the only reason government's care is their health systems cannot cope with the numbers, if they could they wouldn't, and reinvesting in them to cater for the increased demand would send them broke and they are broke already. Its also the length of time the sick take to get better it just overwhelms the health system as its also intensive in many cases as they are forced to ventilate instead of using treatment options that work but also create liability. Covid is as much a political issue as it is a health issue. IMO

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2021, 04:57:23 PM »

Not good news for your wife. My vaccine was also Moderna, so not something great to hear for me either. However, isn't everyone who tests positive for COVID told to quarantine? No matter the circumstances, if you have COVID you are likely to spread it to others. What is important now is how sick your wife gets while fighting COVID. Hopefully, the vaccine has had a positive effect on her staying pretty healthy and not having to be hospitalized. There are no guarantees in life.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2021, 05:33:27 PM »
There are no guarantees in life.

Death, taxes and liberal nonsense.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2021, 09:30:17 PM »
Not good news for your wife. My vaccine was also Moderna, so not something great to hear for me either. However, isn't everyone who tests positive for COVID told to quarantine? No matter the circumstances, if you have COVID you are likely to spread it to others. What is important now is how sick your wife gets while fighting COVID. Hopefully, the vaccine has had a positive effect on her staying pretty healthy and not having to be hospitalized. There are no guarantees in life.

The problem is, they would have known how sick she would have become before she took the vaccine by simply doing a serum test.  Is everyone suffering from cognitive dissonance? At this moment in history, they know who will go in a simple 10-day quarantine with minor flu symptoms vs who will end up on a ventilator with a "covid cloud" in his or her lungs. 

I had lung inflammation last summer, never developed the a fever or cough, lost test, just felt like I took a sip of bleach here and there.  And now, my lungs look perfectly fine after a chest x-ray during my recent physical.  Listen to the news and I'll be on O2 for the rest of my life.

What a load of shit giving healthy people and children this experiment bullshit when simple off-brand blood tests can get us out of this bullshit.

As I said blood draw will kill pharmacy revenues for the next 10 yrs.  Unlike the flu shot which is primarily given to healthcare workers and old people with limited revenues, they can get this shit to your dog too in the form of a yearly booster. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2021, 02:55:19 AM »

That’s why they created booster shots. So they can push them before the vaccine is at 0%

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2021, 02:57:34 AM »
There's always a smart woman in the bunch.  Serum tests several mouths again and a stalemate between natural antibodies and covid, and we'd be out of his but white man won't let shit alone unless he can put bullshit in people's bodies.

Sally
Remember, "Fifteen days to flatten the curve?"  Well, here we are at fifteen months and counting, yet they tell us the curve is still not flat enough.  The strategy was all wrong.  We should have protected the vulnerable (the elderly and the health-compromised) and allowed everyone else to experience Covid in the same way they experience the flu.  The virus is endemic and we will never be rid of it.

I'd have a baby with this woman.  :-*

Smart woman and letting a darkie impregnate her are mutually exclusive

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2021, 02:59:46 AM »
Agreed.

"1"
Well said OMR!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2021, 09:57:10 AM »
That’s why they created booster shots. So they can push them before the vaccine is at 0%

Mu will be just as brutal as Lamda and Delta.  Synthetic Compounds vs Lab Augmented Virus going to war in a Natural Human Organic Vessel built to combat invaders the way Mother Nature intended. . They couldn't come up with one on the Sci-Fi Channel. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2021, 10:39:47 AM »
Is it even a vaccine at this point? It doesn't sterilize, it doesn't prevent infection and vaxxed will still carry a viral load.

It does do, it seems, a good job at lessening severe complications and preventing hospitalizations. But it's efficacy is looking like it wanes over time.

Seems like a therapy to me.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2021, 10:54:16 AM »
Watched a doctor video yesterday who said it's impossible for the mrna vaccines to alter your DNA.