Author Topic: Is Tony HUGE having the greatest life on the planet ??  (Read 10713 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Is Tony HUGE having the greatest life on the planet ??
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2021, 01:29:49 PM »
I noticed this in Mexico as well.  Gold's was full of skinny guys and there was a drug store right across the street.

Exactly.

It's kind of odd.

There is a huge stigma attached to men with muscles there.

Even the women hate it.

You might see some muscle men in Cancun or the tourist places, but mainland Mexico it is very rare.

The GF prefers me to be a little soft, doesn't like the abs and veins.

Her family thinks i'm a monster and i get asked if i play football. ;D

Her sister says i look like Gronk. But i'm not nearly that tall.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2021, 01:34:47 PM »
Exactly.

It's kind of odd.

Even the women hate it.

You might see some muscle men in Cancun or the tourist places, but mainland Mexico it is very rare.

Imagine if they saw a mass monster like Bhank!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2021, 06:23:14 PM »
I'd literally rather die than live this vapid moron's life. I currently work in SE Asia, and the men who come here 'for fun' are the biggest losers I've ever seen in my life. I refuse to even speak to them. His routine consists of pumping himself full of drugs, selling drugs, sleeping with ugly prostitutes, then posting about it online for validation. It's embarrassing.

If you are currently in SEA you should be much,much better inform about current lockdown situation !.

No open bars, dead Walking streets, NO farang tourist, totally empty streets , BUT REGARDING TO YOU he SELLS drugs  ::) ::) ::) ............to WHOM !.

Old resident farangs (mostly married to local girls) would never do stupid things !.

Irish/Aussie Pubs a there for tourists visitors , permanent visa holders go to 'Gentlemens Clubs' !.

Any WHITE (or NON WHITE) dope seller would get busted in minutes ............

Every GYM (hips of them in Bangkok,Pattaya,Patong,..) is Thai own, farangs can own max of 49% !.

Another BS myth is Russian girls, none of them a from Russia , mostly from Moldova,Uzbekistan,etc...............!.

OBW, I have the Thai Elite Visa  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2021, 09:41:56 PM »
Oh, cool, you have the Thai Elite Visa? In that case, I take back everything I've said about the biggest losers on Earth visiting SE Asia.

Let me guess, you probably teach English in SEA ..........

Hey, Kamala is visiting SEA , you could meet her for a nice cup of tea ............... :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2021, 03:01:59 AM »
Exactly.

It's kind of odd.

Even the women hate it.

Never been to Mexico but ive lived in the barrio for close to ten years and this is surprising to hear.  Latinas and black chicks love muscle in my experience, white girls and Asians are the ones who seem to find it intimidating

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2021, 04:22:03 AM »
No, I don't. And I'm finally getting out of this place next week. Never to return, I hope.

You sound extremely bitter. Maybe it's time for a lil self-reflection. Are you generally calling guys having fun and enjoying life "losers", because you're unable to...? ???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2021, 06:02:22 AM »
You sound extremely bitter. Maybe it's time for a lil self-reflection. Are you generally calling guys having fun and enjoying life "losers", because you're unable to...? ???

Westerners who go to Thailand regularly are uniformly creeps. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2021, 06:06:15 AM »

This sounds about right.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2021, 06:19:42 AM »
I enjoy life, and we clearly have different ideas of what constitutes fun. The people I'm referring to as losers here are a mixture of predatory sex offenders (seeking underage kids), alcoholic fantasists, and degenerates who seek out poverty in order to coerce women into sleeping with them because they have no other options. 'Dr' Tony 'Huge' is clearly a self-obsessed degenerate with some sort of personality disorder, so yes, I'd count him as one of those losers (along with you, who clearly admires him).

The funny thing resp the irony is, that Tony was waaaay more successful in the Western society than you'll ever be and had all the status symbols going along with it (law firm, millions of $, Ferrari, big house, hot white women,...). Still he chose to leave all that crap behind and pursue his life the way he's doing now. He's not a loser having no choice but banging ugly thai whores, he already had everything you're still dreaming about in the Western world. He consciously chose to live his life the way he's living it right now, think about it. Maybe you're wrong :)

Most of us just lack the balls to ever break their chains and to not give a shit about social pressure :-\

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2021, 06:31:49 AM »
Lol, wow, you're totally right, affeman. I guess I never thought of it like that before. Tony actually made the conscious CHOICE to move to a red light district in a sweltering, impoverished hellhole full of ex-pat scumbags in order to pay ugly prostitutes to 'worship' him. He's actually really cool! God, I wish I could be like him.

You simply wouldn't be able to do it, cause you still worry way too much what your mom, dad or neighbours could think about it :) Maybe one day you can improve your mindset beyond that point and break the chains - that's why it's called pioneering human evolution, my friend ;)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2021, 06:54:41 AM »
The funny thing resp the irony is, that Tony was waaaay more successful in the Western society than you'll ever be and had all the status symbols going along with it (law firm, millions of $, Ferrari, big house, hot white women,...). Still he chose to leave all that crap behind and pursue his life the way he's doing now. He's not a loser having no choice but banging ugly thai whores, he already had everything you're still dreaming about in the Western world. He consciously chose to live his life the way he's living it right now, think about it. Maybe you're wrong :)

Most of us just lack the balls to ever break their chains and to not give a shit about social pressure :-\

Maybe he didn’t choose maybe he had to go. I couldn’t see anyone leaving hot white womens for ugly Thai tranni whores.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2021, 08:06:49 AM »

I have a friend who visited Thailand multiple times. His big brother visited dozens of times, in between visiting all continents. My friend had, and currently has, a Swedish girlfriend. His brother the same. These fellas have NO problem getting Swedish girls but they seem to love Thailand. I never went with my friend simply because I don't find Thai girls attractive in the least. They would never bang hookers in Sweden or Western countries, but they say Thailand is different, different culture they say, where banging hookers is normal Lol.  They usually get a "girlfriend" for the duration of their stay in Thailand instead of banging multiple hookers.

I saw a video where Tony Huge said Thai girls see money as love. If you give them money they count it as love.  :D These hookers keep texting my friends after they leave Thailand, apparently hoping they return again soon.

But like I said, I don't find the Thais attractive and find the "hooker culture" creepy as you say. Tony said the girls in Bangkok are the most beautiful in the world.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2021, 08:20:38 AM »
;D

Were these videos posted here before? I forget where I saw the links.

Dude went to the police station yelling like a madman. I thought acting like this was highly dangerous. Also says the girls love hooking, do not want to work regular jobs.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2021, 11:46:19 AM »
I have a friend who visited Thailand multiple times. His big brother visited dozens of times, in between visiting all continents. My friend had, and currently has, a Swedish girlfriend. His brother the same. These fellas have NO problem getting Swedish girls but they seem to love Thailand. I never went with my friend simply because I don't find Thai girls attractive in the least. They would never bang hookers in Sweden or Western countries, but they say Thailand is different, different culture they say, where banging hookers is normal Lol.  They usually get a "girlfriend" for the duration of their stay in Thailand instead of banging multiple hookers.

I saw a video where Tony Huge said Thai girls see money as love. If you give them money they count it as love.  :D These hookers keep texting my friends after they leave Thailand, apparently hoping they return again soon.

But like I said, I don't find the Thais attractive and find the "hooker culture" creepy as you say. Tony said the girls in Bangkok are the most beautiful in the world.

What's the nordic equivalent of Thailand? .... asking for a friend...  ;D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2021, 12:01:58 PM »
You simply wouldn't be able to do it, cause you still worry way too much what your mom, dad or neighbours could think about it :) Maybe one day you can improve your mindset beyond that point and break the chains - that's why it's called pioneering human evolution, my friend ;)

I "broke the chains", started two tech companies, sold them both, never have to work again (hence I can waste my time on Getbig, lol), been to SE Asia several times and totally agree with Phantom.

So tell us all about your chain breaking, affeman.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2021, 12:02:32 PM »

Lapland? haha

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2021, 12:19:51 PM »

BINGO !.

Huge number of white boys have no balls to dump fat-old-ugly wife & GO !.

Deep respect for the old Brits/Scandinavians/EU guys who re-started to live again at 50-66 in Philippines,Vietnam,Thailand ............

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2021, 12:21:36 PM »

Nordic females cost a thousand times more. Sweden is very Americanized, especially in that good looking females are very expensive, and I mean non-hookers.

Now that I think of it I happen know a Swedish good looking female who started hooking the past year. I know her closely but she doesn't know I know. I also know she has extremely expensive habits that do not match her income, obviously doesn't come cheap.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2021, 12:23:57 PM »

He ain't lying.
a

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2021, 12:40:34 PM »
I enjoy life, and we clearly have different ideas of what constitutes fun. The people I'm referring to as losers here are a mixture of predatory sex offenders (seeking underage kids), alcoholic fantasists, and degenerates who seek out poverty in order to coerce women into sleeping with them because they have no other options. 'Dr' Tony 'Huge' is clearly a self-obsessed degenerate with some sort of personality disorder, so yes, I'd count him as one of those losers (along with you, who clearly admires him).

I'm little bit lost: American drunks never travel to SEA to get buzzed, you don't sleep with those women, just bonk them in yours or short term hotels, why don't you

eliminate those pedo sickos in your own country ???.

Oh, YOU know who is looser (here ??, where is that ??) & who is not  ::)

Only THE REAL loosers get mentally/phisically old & now blah,blah,blah..................

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2021, 12:42:45 PM »
Dennis James said "Fuck Thailand" and never returned. I guess he though he was framed for narcotics. That Tony Shark dude in the above videos seems to confirm it does happen to guys living lavishly. I seem to remember DJ even had a pool with his name on the bottom  :D

Speaking of DJ, take look at this video. Fans thought his "trainer" was great. However, DJ said he didn't know who the hell that guy was. I thought that was hilarious.  :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2021, 12:44:31 PM »

F..... OFF MORON !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2021, 12:46:10 PM »
This sounds about right.

Oh, dear another NON TRAVELING 'genious' !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2021, 12:49:10 PM »

Hi, gossiping OLD grandma !.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2021, 12:53:22 PM »
Never been to Mexico but ive lived in the barrio for close to ten years and this is surprising to hear.  Latinas and black chicks love muscle in my experience, white girls and Asians are the ones who seem to find it intimidating

They find it silly and unattractive.

My GF's friends said "why date a man who is obsessed with himself"? Which makes sense i guess.

More into men who can dance, sing or play guitar.

I'm sure there are Mexicana's that do like it, it's just not common.

Asian women rarely like it either, at least the Vietnamese women i've met find it unattractive and intimidating.

I think Thai whores just take what pays the bills. ;D