Author Topic: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters  (Read 15233 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2021, 07:34:54 AM »
I don't even take any supplements other than vitamins. I have a protein shake once a month. I have never touched tribulous or horny goat weed

Wait you don't drink protein shakes? What about after your workout? Surely  you jest?

What about the anabolic window?

As soon as i am done my last set. Literally as soon as i drop the weights to the floor or rack them i reach in my gym bag and drink 2 scoops of isolate.

is this not needed?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2021, 07:39:12 AM »
BP and heartrate update please?

OK, so I've asked this about 10 times now in your multiple self-fellatio threads

I assume you've run out of pictures
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2021, 07:45:03 AM »
Excellent!

;D

(Dave - Do you have anything special planned for your impending 10K post?)

Oh no I’m coming up on 10k?

I need a new account soon….

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2021, 07:46:21 AM »
OK, so I've asked this about 10 times now in your multiple self-fellatio threads

I assume you've run out of pictures

My BP is fine as always

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2021, 07:52:54 AM »
Dude you are pathetic no one is on any steroids legal or otherwise but again you clearly don't know the laws and just want to argue to be a jackass

I never said anyone was on steroids. Ever.

I said steroids are illegal. And they are UNLESS you have a prescription. And even then not ALL steroids are legal.

But now you’re arguing that in Thailand you  can purchase  steroids over the counter.

I say cocaine is illegal and you say “that’s not true, you can purchase cocaine legally in Amsterdam”.

I say prostitution is illegal and you say. “ Not in Vegas.”

I say drinking and driving is illegal and you say “only if you’re caught.”

I say domestic violence is illegal and you say “not if you have good legal representation.”

Come on man.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2021, 07:56:37 AM »
My BP is fine as always

Except for that 180/110 episode, right? ;)

Thanks for posting - just concerned for your health 8)
T

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2021, 08:05:26 AM »
Bhank is a true monster

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2021, 08:08:05 AM »

FYI, prostitution is LEGAL in many counties in the state of Nevada but not inside the city of  Las Vegas.
Sounds crazy , I know , but it's true...I learned this from "a friend"  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2021, 08:11:30 AM »

I said steroids are illegal. And they are UNLESS you have a prescription. And even then not ALL steroids are legal.

But now you’re arguing that in Thailand you  can purchase  steroids over the counter.

I say cocaine is illegal and you say “that’s not true, you can purchase cocaine legally in Amsterdam”.

I say domestic violence is illegal and you say “not if you have good legal representation.”

Come on man.

Again we have board members all over the world. You were literally talking about a guy in Thailand. Unless you have a prescription is a big Unless would you come on here and argue antibiotics are illegal? Hell no you wouldn't but you need a prescription for antibiotics. You are just arguing a bunch of nonsense because you can't accept you are simply wrong. Also I don't really care one way or the other as again I don't take steroids. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2021, 08:12:58 AM »
FYI, prostitution is LEGAL in many counties in the state of Nevada but not inside the city of  Las Vegas.
Sounds crazy , I know , but it's true...I learned this from "a friend"  ;)

Thanks Howard.  This is exactly what Im talking about.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2021, 08:21:25 AM »

Come on man.

You also have 10k post on a bodybuilding board and are still ranting and raving about steroids what the fuck are you even doing here? You clearly don't even lift

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2021, 08:24:15 AM »
Again we have board members all over the world. You were literally talking about a guy in Thailand. Unless you have a prescription is a big Unless would you come on here and argue antibiotics are illegal? Hell no you wouldn't but you need a prescription for antibiotics. You are just arguing a bunch of nonsense because you can't accept you are simply wrong. Also I don't really care one way or the other as again I don't take steroids.

I know you dont take steroids. Neither do I.

You said steroids are legal with a prescription. It wasn't later that you referenced Thailand. Ive never used steroids so I wouldn't know where or under what pretenses they are legal. But somehow you do.

I leave steroids alone because you dont use them. But let's look at oxycontin. Is it legal? You would say with a prescription. So if you were pulled over with oxy in a prescription bottle in your friend's name you'd have no problems right?

Also I can get antibiotics without a prescription.

Bhank if you were found with steroids from Thailand on your possession would that be legal or illegal?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2021, 08:26:59 AM »
You also have 10k post on a bodybuilding board and are still ranting and raving about steroids what the fuck are you even doing here? You clearly don't even lift

You have 2000 posts in 3 months.  My posts are over 10 years.

I lift. I am stronger then you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2021, 08:33:12 AM »
Wood,

what is your weight this AM?

do you take t3 in the morning or at night? i feel when i take it at night its keeps me up and irritates my restless leg syndrome.

what do you recommend?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2021, 08:43:24 AM »
I know you dont take steroids. Neither do I.

You said steroids are legal with a prescription. It wasn't later that you referenced Thailand. Ive never used steroids so I wouldn't know where or under what pretenses they are legal. But somehow you do.

I leave steroids alone because you dont use them. But let's look at oxycontin. Is it legal? You would say with a prescription. So if you were pulled over with oxy in a prescription bottle in your friend's name you'd have no problems right?

Also I can get antibiotics without a prescription.

Bhank if you were found with steroids from Thailand on your possession would that be legal or illegal?

Who fucking cares no idea why you come on my thread trying to argue this nonsense. You made a blanket statement and said they were illegal on a thread about a guy in Thailand. You were wrong it's that simple. Is oxy illegal fuck no it isn't just like all prescription medications you need a prescription. What is and isn't a prescription medication depends on where you live.  Is alcohol illegal fuck no it isn't but yes a 2 year old can not buy whiskey what the fuck is your point???? Also possession of all drugs has been decriminalized in Oregon you can not only have your buddies prescription but you can have black tar heroin and not be in any trouble other than a prepayable 100 dollar ticket. So yes again what jurisdiction you live in matters even in the US. Take marijuna laws for example they are different in every damn state.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oregon-measure-decriminalizing-possession-drugs-takes-effect-first-u-s-n1256436

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2021, 08:44:56 AM »
You have 2000 posts in 3 months.  My posts are over 10 years.

I lift. I am stronger then you.

Bullshit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2021, 08:48:30 AM »
Wood,

what is your weight this AM?

do you take t3 in the morning or at night? i feel when i take it at night its keeps me up and irritates my restless leg syndrome.

what do you recommend?

I have never taken thyroid hormones I have told you this a dozen times do you think if you ask me 50 more times my answer is going to change?? I am very capable of getting to 0 bodyfat without them sorry you can't

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2021, 09:03:17 AM »
Brian you should start posting in the "What did you eat yesterday?" thread,I would be very interested in seeing the true amount of food you consume from day to day as I`m sure others would also.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2021, 09:10:29 AM »
Who fucking cares no idea why you come on my thread trying to argue this nonsense. You made a blanket statement and said they were illegal on a thread about a guy in Thailand. You were wrong it's that simple. Is oxy illegal fuck no it isn't just like all prescription medications you need a prescription. What is and isn't a prescription medication depends on where you live.  Is alcohol illegal fuck no it isn't but yes a 2 year old can not buy whiskey what the fuck is your point???? Also possession of all drugs has been decriminalized in Oregon you can not only have your buddies prescription but you can have black tar heroin and not be in any trouble other than a prepayable 100 dollar ticket. So yes again what jurisdiction you live in matters even in the US. Take marijuna laws for example they are different in every damn state.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oregon-measure-decriminalizing-possession-drugs-takes-effect-first-u-s-n1256436

BHanks,
I honestly don't know you or what you laws you hate or love , etc.

I wasn't there and you looked decent in your posted contest pics. However, you're not being realistic
Bottom line is, the other masters guy had no  arms and a terrible physique.
Your physique was NOT OBVIOUSLY better on stage next to him. The reality is , your contest physique is mediocre.

I was never anything great on the contest stage, so I'm not talking down to you.
But, no amount of training, drugs or diet is going to make you a great bodybuilder.
Like you , I take pride in being a "man", but I cried  tears when I knew this was true in my own BB life.

To be fair, you could keep working hard , and do better in regional or state shows as a masters bodybuilder.

Lastly, I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record and annoy you with my posts on this issue.
For whatever reason, I can relate to you when it comes to BB  hopes and dreams .
I just wanted to input some much needed reality to spare you of future pitfalls.

Good luck going fwd.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2021, 09:27:24 AM »

I am very capable of getting to 0 bodyfat without them sorry you can't

Getbig doesn't accept 0% bodyfat measurements unless they were made by Jim Quinn and Billy Smith.

(P.S. Beard pics are the best you've looked.)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2021, 09:50:26 AM »

Are you saying I can't post in your thread?  You commented on mt post that was directed to another member.  I wasnt talking to you at all.. .... so I will behave as you do.

Bhank please tell me the states where steroids are legal without a prescription. I want to know where they can be bought and sold without repercussions.

I didn't bring up marijuana because I know there are not universal laws regarding its use and sale. Apparently you're saying this is true of steroids,  please tell me where. It's great  all steroids are available.

You start daily threads about your body weight. Why dont you consolidate them?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2021, 10:16:12 AM »

Lol this is priceless. You asking someone who cares.....

You post daily up dates like anyone cares and then when they dont care or ask questions they're "HATERS".

That's cute.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2021, 10:59:24 AM »
Brian you should start posting in the "What did you eat yesterday?" thread,I would be very interested in seeing the true amount of food you consume from day to day as I`m sure others would also.

If I posted what I ate yesterday everyone would just call me a liar

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2021, 11:03:25 AM »
Lol this is priceless. You asking someone who cares.....

You post daily up dates like anyone cares and then when they dont care or ask questions they're "HATERS".

That's cute.

You are not asking questions you are just trying to argue about the legality of steroids which is something I don't use or care about either way and has nothing to do with my thread and despite me telling you this keep asking me where to get them. If you think everyone is on steroids and find it so offensive you want to argue about it all day even after they tell you they are not and dont know where you can get some after you pretend to want them why are you even here? You are just a troll you don't even lift

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2021, 11:09:23 AM »
BHanks,
I honestly don't know you or what you laws you hate or love , etc.

I wasn't there and you looked decent in your posted contest pics. However, you're not being realistic
Bottom line is, the other masters guy had no  arms and a terrible physique.
Your physique was NOT OBVIOUSLY better on stage next to him. The reality is , your contest physique is mediocre.

I was never anything great on the contest stage, so I'm not talking down to you.
But, no amount of training, drugs or diet is going to make you a great bodybuilder.
Like you , I take pride in being a "man", but I cried  tears when I knew this was true in my own BB life.

To be fair, you could keep working hard , and do better in regional or state shows as a masters bodybuilder.

Lastly, I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record and annoy you with my posts on this issue.
For whatever reason, I can relate to you when it comes to BB  hopes and dreams .
I just wanted to input some much needed reality to spare you of future pitfalls.

Good luck going fwd.

When did I ever say I was going to be a great bodybuilder?? How is me stepping on stage heavier not realistic? Sorry you cried because you coudln't turn pro I never said I even wanted to turn pro. I said I wanted to compete as a Heavyweight next time my actual walkling around weight vs dropping 20lbs the last couple days. You even admit that is the way to do it yet call me doing that next time unrealistic. I just want to put the best me out there and I know I can do better than I did that is not in anyway unrealistic. I am going to keep working hard whether bodybuilding shows even exist or not I have been the last 20 years without doing a single show. Future pitfalls lol I just want to go to my buddies city and do a show with him and his wife and come in heavier and feel better. Hopes and dreams I can get dead last I really don't care as long as I come in fuller. I want to see what 225 looks like on stage. I have been shredded to the bone that is no longer my interest I want to try and get bigger and fuller. There is nothing I am going to cry about no idea why you are so dramatic and cry like a girl. But doing another bodybvuilding show one weekend at a city with my buddies will be fun I don't need you telling me I cant do it. I can and I will