Author Topic: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters  (Read 15236 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2021, 11:10:08 AM »
I have never taken thyroid hormones I have told you this a dozen times do you think if you ask me 50 more times my answer is going to change?? I am very capable of getting to 0 bodyfat without them sorry you can't

What about clen?

what is your current diet?

Also, SEO is visible in the that bicep pic.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2021, 11:12:35 AM »
How obsessed are you with cropping my photos and zooming in until they are out of focus? You have made pages and apges of post of my cropped out of focus photos
you need many more! They make you look better. Be nice, he is helping you

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2021, 11:14:00 AM »
When did I ever say I was going to be a great bodybuilder?? How is me stepping on stage heavier not realistic? Sorry you cried because you coudln't turn pro I never said I even wanted to turn pro. I said I wanted to compete as a Heavyweight next time my actual walkling around weight vs dropping 20lbs the last couple days. You even admit that is the way to do it yet call me doing that next time unrealistic. I just want to put the best me out there and I know I can do better than I did that is not in anyway unrealistic. I am going to keep working hard whether bodybuilding shows even exist or not I have been the last 20 years without doing a single show. Future pitfalls lol I just want to go to my buddies city and do a show with him and his wife and come in heavier and feel better. Hopes and dreams I can get dead last I really don't care as long as I come in fuller. I want to see what 225 looks like on stage. I have been shredded to the bone that is no longer my interest I want to try and get bigger and fuller. There is nothing I am going to cry about no idea why you are so dramatic and cry like a girl. But doing another bodybvuilding show one weekend at a city with my buddies will be fun I don't need you telling me I cant do it. I can and I will
Fair enough !

THAT post shows a realistic goal and outlook. Perhaps, I didn't "get it" from your previous posts on this thread.
If that's the case, I'll admit to having a mistaken view of your bodybuilding goals and attitude.

Good luck on your future contest with your bro.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2021, 11:15:24 AM »
FYI, prostitution is LEGAL in many counties in the state of Nevada but not inside the city of  Las Vegas.
Sounds crazy , I know , but it's true...I learned this from "a friend"  ;)

It’s not legal in Clark County, so you will have to drive to Pahrump before you hand Primehomosexual the cash.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2021, 11:19:21 AM »
I am not going to discuss what medical history with anyone not my Dr. However I have openly stated dangerous things I will not ever do and have not done. I feel it is important to be clear about these dangerous activities. I have never used Insulin or SEO. I do not take medications not prescribed by my Dr. No one should take any medications not prescribed by their doctor. My doctor also does not prescribe steroids and I do not use steroids.

If you want to gain weight EAT fucking Eat that is the fucking secret to bodybuilding that has always been the secret not some magic pill.

TRT is steroids.  Do you understand that?

Testosterone injections or patches, etc. are anabolic steroids.

Why are you hesitant to discuss your doctor legally prescribed medications? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2021, 11:21:55 AM »
Getbig doesn't accept 0% bodyfat measurements unless they were made by Jim Quinn and Billy Smith.

(P.S. Beard pics are the best you've looked.)

I grow a beard in the winter when I go snowboarding. I get very lean after a week of snowboarding. However while I might look shredded in those pics my legs were absolutely not as strong. I am trying to strengthen my legs and I need to add weight to get them to grow. But yes my condition is always going to be the best after snowboarding. I am also only about 195lbs in those pics. But to get my legs to grow I need to push heavier. I can always lean out again

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2021, 11:22:25 AM »
It’s not legal in Clark County, so you will have to drive to Pahrump before you hand Primehomosexual the cash.

Correct that's why I didn't say it was legal in EVERY county outside of vegas in nevada .

This is why the infamous Bunny Ranch is out in some podunk rural place in Nevada.

Hey now, getting serviced by TBombz in full bunny attire is worth the trip LOL

Prime refused to give me a "reach around" and doesn't use enough lube, so I'm done with him.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2021, 11:23:23 AM »

Actually it isn't sorry you don't understand that

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2021, 11:30:00 AM »

Because I didn't come on here to discuss my medical history with you. You just think you know my medical information you don't have any idea. But sure jackass fine here you go from my most recent bloodwork you can speculate to your hearts content.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2021, 11:31:27 AM »

I know that was directed at me. LOL

I'm actually curious to see how you do in that future contest at the heavier wt.

Ya know BHanks, I know we wouldn't agree on many issues, but, you seem like a regular guy.
I know people bust your balls on here, but that's the charm and entertainment of getbig.
It's always been that way, and I've been on here for 21 years now...yikes.

My wife and I couldn't make this last contest , but ya never know what will happen in the future.
Maybe, just maybe , we'll meet/greet at some future BB event.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2021, 11:32:23 AM »

TRT means you are not natural you do know that.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2021, 11:44:19 AM »
Wood,

what is your weight this AM?

do you take t3 in the morning or at night? i feel when i take it at night its keeps me up and irritates my restless leg syndrome.

what do you recommend?

All good questions.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2021, 11:47:18 AM »
BHanks,
To be fair, you could keep working hard , and do better in regional or state shows as a masters bodybuilder.

Bhanks,

Keep training. 

The "Over 80 Venice Beach Bodybuilding Championship" is within your reach.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2021, 11:50:08 AM »
Bhank,

What is your dose of test per week?

>

https://bonafidemen.com/trt-and-anabolic-steroids-is-there-a-difference/

Is There A Difference Between Testosterone And Steroids?

The short answer is yes. The long answer is slightly more complicated. You see, TRT and recreational steroids both use the same drugs—the difference is in the dose. And even the most beneficial compounds can become dangerous in the wrong dose.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2021, 11:52:28 AM »
You are not asking questions you are just trying to argue about the legality of steroids which is something I don't use or care about either way and has nothing to do with my thread and despite me telling you this keep asking me where to get them. If you think everyone is on steroids and find it so offensive you want to argue about it all day even after they tell you they are not and dont know where you can get some after you pretend to want them why are you even here? You are just a troll you don't even lift

I never said anyone is on steroids.

You can't pay attention or stay on topic. You said steroids are legal. I just want to know what you meant by legal. At this point you havent even mentioned steroid use for agricultural livestock.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2021, 11:56:44 AM »
Because I didn't come on here to discuss my medical history with you. You just think you know my medical information you don't have any idea. But sure jackass fine here you go from my most recent bloodwork you can speculate to your hearts content.

So are you discussing medical history with us when you share your BP, various injuries and blood work? Because on one hand it does feel like your titanium bolted knees are the result of a medical procedure you've shared but on the other hand your torn pec and rebuilt shoulder were injuries you alluded to when discussing why you couldn't be compared to younger "freaks".

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2021, 12:03:25 PM »

Why do you have such bad anemia?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2021, 12:06:15 PM »

He's not here to discuss his medical history, hater.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2021, 12:08:26 PM »
He's not here to discuss his medical history, hater.

But I am.

;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2021, 12:20:23 PM »

No wonder you're running at >100bpm, you're anemic.  Those scores are lower than a pregnant woman FFS

Edit:  Oops - you beat me

T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2021, 12:22:40 PM »
No wonder you're running at >100bpm, you're anemic.  Those scores are lower than a pregnant woman FFS

Edit:  Oops - you beat me

His FSH and LH is all out of whack too.  He's clearly playing with hormones. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2021, 01:01:27 PM »
His FSH and LH is all out of whack too.  He's clearly playing with hormones.

Yeah, I guess the HCG continously could do that without raising hemo values?

Sending out an APB for Van Bilderass please  ;D
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2021, 01:37:54 PM »

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2021, 01:49:23 PM »
231 with veins while battling Crohns. You have already climbed Everest in my book.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2021, 01:58:17 PM »

It’s from the Crohns