Author Topic: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters  (Read 15647 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2021, 07:55:34 PM »
No ding dong it isn't but again thanks for not knowing the meaning of the words you are using. I get it I am not Kevin Levrone I am never going to be Mr Olympia. I have bad knees. I have had multiple shoulder and knee surgeries. I have a torn pec a disconnected bicep tendon 2 torn labrums missing meniscus bone on bone all the good middle aged shit. I don't even belong to a gym and I am clearly too old and beat up anyway. Hell according to the Dr I should not be walking not bodybuilding but fucking walking. I was told to quit lifting 20 years ago. I have been advised to not even eat much less lift. I am anemic and have a digestive auto immune disease that suppresses testosterone. And I am bald not pretty. Not the ideal formula for bodybuilding. Yet somehow I want to train in my basement on 5 pieces of equipment eat 10k calories a day and become a heavyweight NPC bodybuilder as I approach my mid 40s and participate in a male beauty pageant in speedos. It is so impossible why even bother.  Experts don't know shit. I can and I will.

Um it is.

You've shared a lot of medical information here despite saying you wouldn't.

Pursue your goals, do let haters stop you, let them motivate you. 

Remember what happens here is to toughen you up, you're one of us now, no one will be harder on you than your Getbig family. No one.

Dont stop until you've reached the top.

Dear Dave,

I competed in the IFBB as a natural. I believe that both Hankins and Pamith have what it takes to follow in my footsteps. They must, however, follow Howard's advice. Thank you for listening.

God Bless sir. With your stamp of approval Bhanks may actually live up to his potential!

These might seem like simple words to you but they are powerful and life changing for a competitor with promise!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2021, 08:17:01 PM »
Trust me , nobody wants to adopt a chunky ,62 yr old annoying dickwad , addicted to getbig.

::) you have aged 2 years in 1 week  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2021, 08:28:05 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2021, 08:46:41 PM »
Also what is your cycle?

I’m currently running a cycle a local IFBB pro mapped out for me

1000 mg test weekly
1000 mg eq weekly
700 mg Tren
100 mg anadrol pre workout
20 iu insulin post workout
SEO 3 times a week

Also, can you share you leg routine?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2021, 09:18:46 PM »
No ding dong it isn't but again thanks for not knowing the meaning of the words you are using. I get it I am not Kevin Levrone I am never going to be Mr Olympia. I have bad knees. I have had multiple shoulder and knee surgeries. I have a torn pec a disconnected bicep tendon 2 torn labrums missing meniscus bone on bone all the good middle aged shit. I don't even belong to a gym and I am clearly too old and beat up anyway. Hell according to the Dr I should not be walking not bodybuilding but fucking walking. I was told to quit lifting 20 years ago. I have been advised to not even eat much less lift. I am anemic and have a digestive auto immune disease that suppresses testosterone. And I am bald not pretty. Not the ideal formula for bodybuilding. Yet somehow I want to train in my basement on 5 pieces of equipment eat 10k calories a day and become a heavyweight NPC bodybuilder as I approach my mid 40s and participate in a male beauty pageant in speedos. It is so impossible why even bother.  Experts don't know shit. I can and I will.

Technically you and Levrone are on the same boat, both have zero Olympias so that’s ok

Binky, what’s your advice on GH? Should I take 2 IU’s a day or go to 4 IU’s? 2 in the morning and 2 at night?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #155 on: August 25, 2021, 03:37:58 AM »
Technically you and Levrone are on the same boat, both have zero Olympias so that’s ok

Binky, what’s your advice on GH? Should I take 2 IU’s a day or go to 4 IU’s? 2 in the morning and 2 at night?

The only real advice I have ever seen on HGH is to take as much as you can afford

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 25, 2021, 03:54:34 AM »
Also what is your cycle?

I’m currently running a cycle a local IFBB pro mapped out for me

1000 mg test weekly
1000 mg eq weekly
700 mg Tren
100 mg anadrol pre workout
20 iu insulin post workout
SEO 3 times a week
Also, can you share you leg routine?

SEO will deform and kill you not a good idea
Insulin will make you go diabetic if it doesn't kill you not a good idea
All those chemicals will make you go toxic and destroy your appetite not a good idea
If you feel you need Testosterone consult your Doctor and get on TRT 100-200mg a week is plenty

My legs are absolutely improving on my current routine when they stop improving I will add more. Two years ago my orthopedic surgeon who has an entire wing of UVA Hospital named after him told me I needed to have the bones shaved down to walk again without a cane. I have been on and off a cane the previous 15 years. I had complete atrophy my knees were literally larger than my quads. They would give out and I would fall down. There was fluid leaking everywhere I had a painful bakers cyst and a 2cm tear in my menisicus according to the latest MRI. I was in a lot of pain. I needed a cane to get around the house I was not going anywhere it was affecting my entire life. I had a baby on the way.

I wanted to play with my son I did not want to be a cripple anymore. I started riding a elliptical bike at my house everyday. After a few months I started trying to walk without the cane on the beach. After a few more weeks I started to do leg extensions. Eventually I built up to doing bodyweight sissy squats.  I did not have the strength to weight train them previously without causing further injury. Now I am training them every 4-5 days just doing bodyweight sissy squats leg extensions and hamstring curls added in stiff leg deadlifts this last workout. Still riding the bike and actually walked 1.5 miles on pavement yesterday. I am excited to see how much better they can get.

A couple weeks ago I actually did my first bodybuilding show. My legs were not the biggest they were not the best but I walked out on that stage without assistance and I think they looked awesome. I am excited to continue to improve them. Now my cane just sits in my office my 2 year old son plays with it he doesn't know Daddy used to use it to walk. He has never seen me use a cane.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #157 on: August 25, 2021, 05:12:01 AM »
Brian,big props on overcoming your leg injuries and competing.

One of my mantras all my life was....... "Adversity makes you strong." !!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 25, 2021, 05:22:09 AM »

now its "diversity".  ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #159 on: August 25, 2021, 05:53:41 AM »
One of the these two people referred to himself as a “beast”. Guess who made the statement.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2021, 06:14:01 AM »
One of the these two people referred to himself as a “beast”. Guess who made the statement.

Have you seen the average male? Here is an idea look in the mirror both the guys in the pics are Beast in comparison.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 25, 2021, 06:17:37 AM »

Thanks Wes people are like you are no Dorian Yates ok I get that but have to have a little perspective here all things considering I think I am doing great

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #162 on: August 25, 2021, 06:20:31 AM »
Thanks Wes people are like you are no Dorian Yates ok I get that but have to have a little perspective here all things considering I think I am doing great
I`d say you were too....you`ve overcome a lot of injuries and competed which is not an easy task....I know because I`ve been there.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 25, 2021, 06:21:17 AM »
What is your current growth diet like?

Also what do your prefer generic GH or Pharma?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #164 on: August 25, 2021, 06:30:00 AM »
Misuse of anabolic steroids might lead to negative mental effects, such as:

paranoid (extreme, unreasonable)
jealousy
extreme irritability and aggression (“roid rage”)
delusions—false beliefs or ideas
impaired judgment
mania

My question is would cadaver testosterone be considered legal or illegal? I dont think a doctor can write a prescription for this.

LOL at the first part

As for the 2nd - fuck Doctor's, I'm off the the graveyard tonight - who's coming?  ;D
T

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #165 on: August 25, 2021, 06:49:19 AM »
Daddy Waddy destroying the beast

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2021, 06:58:59 AM »
You are so creepy, you are the younger version of prime. Binky doesn’t care but you seem to keep coming back for more

Like I said on Brokeback Mt ; " I can't quit you." ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2021, 07:40:30 AM »

BHanks, I know you've answered some of my replies but I suspect you don't really like my views or opinions .
For whatever reason, you relate more to other guys posting on here.

You don't need to reply or provide an explanation on this.

There was no requirement for you, to follow my contest prep advice or "life coaching" .
It was MY choice to post it and it was your choice to accept or reject it.

In that light, I have no hard feelings and wish you success going fwd.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 25, 2021, 07:49:47 AM »
BHanks, I know you've answered some of my replies but I suspect you don't really like my views or opinions .
For whatever reason, you relate more to other guys posting on here.

You don't need to reply or provide an explanation on this.

There was no requirement for you, to follow my contest prep advice or "life coaching" .
It was MY choice to post it and it was your choice to accept or reject it.

In that light, I have no hard feelings and wish you success going fwd.

Howard, have you ever met the great Lonnie Teper?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 25, 2021, 08:11:24 AM »
Howard, have you ever met the great Lonnie Teper?

Is that an "inside joke" ? LOL

I suspect you already know, from a previous thread I made, that I met LT and the guy doesn't like me.

The cliff notes version is :

Shawn Ray offered to introduce me to Lonnie at the 2008 NPC Nationals.
I'd read his articles in Ironman and respected his work within the contest industry.

However, I posted on GetBig.com that I felt Bob Chic had a better MC "style" then Lonnie.
I thought LT was a good MC but in my OPINION, I simply liked Bob better as contest MC.

Shawn introduced me to LT right before he had to MC the finals.
After some social banter, he asked me if my name was " Howard" and did I post as that on getbig.
I said I did and he frowned and told me I shouldn't post bad things about him as MC.

I was puzzled and quickly replied that I respected his work and posted as much.
But , yes, it was my OPINION that Bob had a better MC style.

This set him off and he went on a brief rant that I shouldn't post that kind of opinion.
People read those forums and any negative posts might cost him MC jobs at future contests.

For some reason, he asked me , what I did for a living.
When I told him, I taught physics, he quickly got very defensive.
He said that he taught a course at  Jr college and  was a well known writer, etc

LT looked annoyed by me for some reason and now said he needed to go MC .
I quickly said, I still respected his work and he rolled his eyes and walked off.

Shawn Ray and Ron ( getbig founder) were standing by. I saw them laughing as I looked to them when LT left.
Ron gave me a gentle slap on the back and Shawn said with a big smile ; " THAT didn't go as planned"

Oh well, LT didn't like what I posted and took it a lot more serious then I ever imagined.
Considering , I'm nothing in the sport of BB, I don't know why anyone would care about me or my posts, etc.

I'm not getting a   Christmas card from LT  :D

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #170 on: August 25, 2021, 08:13:47 AM »
It sounds like he is in the drug game. I wonder if bhank’s 80 year old mother will visit him in prison after his arrest?

Isaiah 49:15: "Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne?"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 25, 2021, 08:26:23 AM »
Is that an "inside joke" ? LOL

I suspect you already know, from a previous thread I made, that I met LT and the guy doesn't like me.

The cliff notes version is :

Shawn Ray offered to introduce me to Lonnie at the 2008 NPC Nationals.
I'd read his articles in Ironman and respected his work within the contest industry.

However, I posted on GetBig.com that I felt Bob Chic had a better MC "style" then Lonnie.
I thought LT was a good MC but in my OPINION, I simply liked Bob better as contest MC.

Shawn introduced me to LT right before he had to MC the finals.
After some social banter, he asked me if my name was " Howard" and did I post as that on getbig.
I said I did and he frowned and told me I shouldn't post bad things about him as MC.

I was puzzled and quickly replied that I respected his work and posted as much.
But , yes, it was my OPINION that Bob had a better MC style.

This set him off and he went on a brief rant that I shouldn't post that kind of opinion.
People read those forums and any negative posts might cost him MC jobs at future contests.

For some reason, he asked me , what I did for a living.
When I told him, I taught physics, he quickly got very defensive.
He said that he taught a course at  Jr college and  was a well known writer, etc

LT looked annoyed by me for some reason and now said he needed to go MC .
I quickly said, I still respected his work and he rolled his eyes and walked off.

Shawn Ray and Ron ( getbig founder) were standing by. I saw them laughing as I looked to them when LT left.
Ron gave me a gentle slap on the back and Shawn said with a big smile ; " THAT didn't go as planned"

Oh well, LT didn't like what I posted and took it a lot more serious then I ever imagined.
Considering , I'm nothing in the sport of BB, I don't know why anyone would care about me or my posts, etc.

I'm not getting a   Christmas card from LT  :D

did not know this. I forgot LT was the MC for the arnold for 25 years. I liked him better than Bob Chic..

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 25, 2021, 08:31:55 AM »

Brian Wood Healy, what is your current cycle? or what cycles have you ran in the past? What is a good bulking cycle?

Also, i am looking at real estate in around Hammond RD  Raleigh, NC any gym recommendations?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 25, 2021, 08:39:25 AM »
Brian Wood Healy, what is your current cycle? or what cycles have you ran in the past? What is a good bulking cycle?

Also, i am looking at real estate in around Hammond RD  Raleigh, NC any gym recommendations?

Bhanks trains at home. Maybe you could be training partners like Dorian and Leroy in a new and improved “Dungeon”.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 25, 2021, 09:14:44 AM »
My girlfriends child was hanging out last night she was really being unsettling until we fed her then she became a normal pleasant child again. After reading the what did you eat yesterday thread I finally figured out why getbiggers are such assholes you are all starving to death on diet of fig nut juice and air. You are like children acting out of hunger and rage and you don't even know why you are so upset. You all need to eat more.