Author Topic: Go ahead pretend I haven’t made leg gains  (Read 3831 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Go ahead pretend I haven’t made leg gains
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2021, 10:49:30 AM »
It doesn't do you any good as a competitor to look good offstage.

Ok well my first show I cut too much I am going to come in fuller next time I am currently 225-230 and honestly think my legs look better. It has also only been 12 days I think I can absolutely come in at a full 225lbs with fuller legs next time. That is the goal the only person I am competing against is me and I set the bar low. I can beat the light heavyweight version next time out as a Heavy. But again the point is legs look better already I know what I need to do next time out to improve come in fuller I am already fuller. Meanwhile everyone says no way you can come in as a Heavy without looking like a slob bullshit I am a heavy now and look better.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2021, 10:59:20 AM »
Jesus man why do you think everyone just shoots motor oil into everything wtf school of bodybuilding do you follow. I have never used any so called SEO and have been clear on this I know it makes you mad I assume you poisoned yourself with that shit

The problem is when I turn to the side the hamstrings were not being properly hit. Now that I realize how important they are for side chest and tricep I am seperating them into their own workout in addition to the couple sets of work they get on leg day which has really been more of a quad day as was doing hamstrings last as an afterthought

I will go as far as my legs will carry me but they are making gains

They look better and fuller now at 225 than they did at 205 on stage 12 days ago

What exactly is your new hamstring routine exactly? sets? weight? Intensifiers? deload? how long is a hamstring workout?

also, I dont inject motor oil thats what those fools in brazil do. This is approved SEO i use greg valentiono's  protocol mixed with Nasser but not that much just cut it in half.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2021, 11:04:57 AM »
mr humble

mr bumble

mr mumble

what would you know about a stage?

bmx and the 80s movie RAD

maybe
Do you disagree?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2021, 11:07:53 AM »
What exactly is your new hamstring routine exactly? sets? weight? Intensifiers? deload? how long is a hamstring workout?

also, I dont inject motor oil thats what those fools in brazil do. This is approved SEO i use greg valentiono's  protocol mixed with Nasser but not that much just cut it in half.

I told the board my exact workout. I did 6 sets of 30 leg curls followed by 2 sets of 20 stiff leg deadlifts last and first separate hamstring workout. I also did 3 sets 20-30 of Hamstring curls on my regular leg day. Once my hamstrings adjust to this I may change it up and increase the stiff leg deadlifts but that seems to be plenty right now was first time doing the stiff leg deads and a seperate hamstring day.

Again SEO is full retard no respect for that shit it gives the rest of us actually bodybuilding a bad name

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2021, 11:29:26 AM »
Legs looking good bhank.

Thanks Rob I feel like my gains are getting undeniable at this point things are filling in and out Getbig can't pretend I am 185lbs any longer

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2021, 11:47:34 AM »
Thanks Rob I feel like my gains are getting undeniable at this point things are filling in and out Getbig can't pretend I am 185lbs any longer

you are not more than 190 lbs.

I have already called out your fake edited videos.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2021, 12:10:20 PM »
I am 12 days post show and somewhere between 225-230 right now go ahead and pretend my legs don’t look significantly larger than they did on stage already. And no I didn’t even train legs today was 2 days ago last I trained them. Pic is today. But fuck yes I am making gains you guys say no muscle all fat and water bullshit. It is all going into my legs.
Sticks. Green carpet and brown couch, lovely🤮.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2021, 12:17:59 PM »
Sticks. Green carpet and brown couch, lovely🤮.

Sticks lol I was sitting at breakfast and I couldn't believe what my hands were feeling legs were just straight up bigger and it's not like they were huge once and are getting big again. I had bilateral knee surgery at 19. I have never had big muscular legs. Honestly I am shocked I have taken them this far but they are absolutely going further. And I don't have fluid or pain or pebbles in the knee when I walk nothing is slipping. I thought I went too heavy on the stiff legs. I thought I took it too far but they seem to be ok. As they get stronger I can train them harder. Gains are accelerating at my age with my issues. I don't want to jinx anything but it is amazing how much progress I have made on my legs in the last 6 months. They are improving rapidly now hell the last 12 days they feel like stuffed sausages. I can see the swelling in the legs they are blowing up.

Heavyweight next year may in fact be unrealistic we are going to be a super at this rate

This isn't even a high resolution pic instagram allows high resolution original size. I have to post these lower resolution medium size these dont even do my condition justice

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2021, 12:32:40 PM »
Brian, I was busy for a couple weeks on some projects, and missed your show (The thread).
Congrats to you for doing it, and doing well. You look good.
Add a dash of "humbleness" to your next "TRT / Creatine cycle" and things will improve around here. (Not that you probably care, you may like the "Hate", it may drive you).

Either way, good job young feller...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2021, 12:36:45 PM »
I am 12 days post show and somewhere between 225-230 right now go ahead and pretend my legs don’t look significantly larger than they did on stage already. And no I didn’t even train legs today was 2 days ago last I trained them. Pic is today. But fuck yes I am making gains you guys say no muscle all fat and water bullshit. It is all going into my legs.

How many months ago did you get out of the wheelchair?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2021, 12:39:37 PM »

the most worrying thing for me hes actually got someone taking these photos..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2021, 12:47:07 PM »

Same legs July 2019 completely atrophied with fluid everywhere kneecaps floating needed a cane to get around the house was told by the Dr in October 2019 I needed to have the bones shaved down to walk again without the cane. Said to hell with that started working on training them but couldn't do much to start.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2021, 12:51:34 PM »

He lives with his mother. She is the most likely camera person. Which is actually quite gross.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2021, 12:54:03 PM »

Whatever you can actually see some hamstring separation in that one I am getting there

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2021, 12:56:31 PM »
He lives with his mother. She is the most likely camera person. Which is actually quite gross.

I absolutely do not live with my mother where do you people get this shit. However my mother is a lovely old lady. I just don't live with her. She is single if any of you 80 year old Bastards are actually Hetro sexual she also has a home for you hobosexuals

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2021, 01:01:22 PM »
Beast vs Cutler

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2021, 01:05:17 PM »
Whatever you can actually see some hamstring separation in that one I am getting there
shame it didnt show contest day..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2021, 01:07:37 PM »
shame it didnt show contest day..

It was my first contest I didn't even know the poses to be honest. I made a mistake cutting to light heavy so yeah I have to do at least one more at Heavy I know I can show more. I will get them next time as a full 225lb heavyweight you know the thing you said was impossible.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2021, 01:13:01 PM »
Do you disagree?

with you having jack to say about bodybuilding matters and with credibility or experience  behind your opinion

yes i disagree

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2021, 01:14:23 PM »

hows your support for biden going?

what will you do when the wealthy leave and you must pay?

convict!!

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2021, 01:15:31 PM »
Beast vs Cutler

your mancrush on bhank is reaching howie (helen ) levels

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2021, 01:17:50 PM »
Your house is a wreck.

Clean up a bit.

Straighten the blinds.

Square up the poster on the wall.

You look the same.

Good job Brian!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2021, 01:20:56 PM »
your mancrush on bhank is reaching howie (helen ) levels

Look who’s talking. You get inexplicably upset if anyone says anything about him. Why is that? You are his little errand-boy. Perhaps you are more than that. Perhaps you are his loyal bitch.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2021, 01:24:19 PM »
Your house is a wreck.

Clean up a bit.

Straighten the blinds.

Square up the poster on the wall.

You look the same.

Good job Brian!!!

Epic is Back is in charge of cleaning up after bhank

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2021, 01:28:15 PM »
You're swimming in that t-shirt. You can't even tell you work out you're so narrow. You're def lean and in shape. Just nobody can tell. Must be why you're so obsessed with putting all your shirtless pics up on the board