Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 66180 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #225 on: September 05, 2021, 02:56:49 PM »
Quit making excuses...if you were that angry, you would find a way.  I think you're making excuses because you would be laughed at if Josh knocked you out.

Billy Guns challenged me to a posedown and Derek Anthony claimed that me and every other Getbigger was too chickenshit to get in his face and despite my fear of airplanes and just being laid off of Alltel, i scraped up the money to fly to Las Vegas to face Billy and Derek....sure i got spit on by Derek but i didnt back down and pushed him back when he pushed me

You're all talk and no action.  You can go to Canada and face Josh if you want...but you're a big sissy

We have all seen pics of Josh yes the man doesn't even have the physical form to throw a punch even if he knew how. He is he is not going to knock out anyone much less me. I am going to choke someone out then wake them up just to do it again  if they spit on me are you kidding. I will fucking wreck you as well. No one on this board would disrespect me in real life how do I know because no one disrepects me in real life. Fuckign nonsense

I am getting ready to train something Shizzo should fuckign do right now jackass wants some life advice from GETBIG go fucking lift something gettingbig solves everything

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #226 on: September 05, 2021, 03:05:13 PM »
We have all seen pics of Josh yes the man doesn't even have the physical form to throw a punch even if he knew how. He is he is not going to knock out anyone much less me. I am going to choke someone out then wake them up just to do it again  if they spit on me are you kidding. I will fucking wreck you as well. No one on this board would disrespect me in real life how do I know because no one disrepects me in real life. Fuckign nonsense

I am getting ready to train something Shizzo should fuckign do right now jackass wants some life advice from GETBIG go fucking lift something gettingbig solves everything

Im in South Carolina so come down to the candy factory and ill show you how to pack some fudge

2207 Wade Hampton Blvd
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #227 on: September 05, 2021, 03:05:34 PM »

No you wouldn't.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #228 on: September 05, 2021, 03:30:24 PM »
Dude lives in Canada and is not allowed to leave meanwhile I am not allowed to leave the State wtf am I supposed to do???? Usually people who insult you don't live thousands of miles away behind an international border you are not allowed to Cross.

Wrong. He can leave Canada, he just can't afford it. You said you would pay his way and when he accepted you backed down. You are not a man of your word. Besides, you said you would be able to travel in a month (at that time). Well, it's been about a month. What's your excuse now?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: September 05, 2021, 03:31:26 PM »

I did not really realize how mentally challenged you are until now.

I suppose if you say that enough times you will begin to believe it, but no one else does.

You’re not choking out shit princess, except for ex-wives and girlfriends.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: September 05, 2021, 03:33:34 PM »
Dude I will fucking beat you and Josh to death at the same time but dude is in ducking Canada hiding behind an international border  and you are hiding behind your computer

Josh is hiding? Hiding? He made a video in which he posted his face, name, and address. WTF, man? That's really a stretch. It is you who is going back on his word. Just idle threats.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #231 on: September 05, 2021, 03:35:50 PM »

You sound like you don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: September 05, 2021, 03:36:51 PM »
Josh is hiding? Hiding? He made a video in which he posted his face, name, and address. WTF, man? That's really a stretch. It is you who is going back on his word. Just idle threats.

He is Posting from Canada you know thousands of miles away it's not like he is in NJ and I can just drive up and see him also Josh doesnt want to fight me he sent me PM threatening my child after I beat his ass because he knows he can't fight me you fuckwads defending him is also bullshit it is on sight not only with Josh but any asshole defending him

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: September 05, 2021, 03:37:06 PM »
Quit making excuses...if you were that angry, you would find a way.  I think you're making excuses because you would be laughed at if Josh knocked you out.

Billy Guns challenged me to a posedown and Derek Anthony claimed that me and every other Getbigger was too chickenshit to get in his face and despite my fear of airplanes and just being laid off of Alltel, i scraped up the money to fly to Las Vegas to face Billy and Derek....sure i got spit on by Derek but i didnt back down and pushed him back when he pushed me

You're all talk and no action.  You can go to Canada and face Josh if you want...but you're a big sissy

QFT

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: September 05, 2021, 03:37:46 PM »

Im in South Carolina so come down to the candy factory and ill show you how to pack some fudge

2207 Wade Hampton Blvd

23 Getbiggers hurriedly looking into flights to South Carolina right now.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: September 05, 2021, 03:42:10 PM »

Yet, you continue to duck him. Josh was on the news taking on someone who attacked a woman. He got hit on the head with a pipe but that didn't stop him.

It is obvious to everyone here that you expected Josh to back down from your threats. When he didn't. When he actually was chopping at the bit to throw hands with you. When you actually saw who you would be dealing with, your story changed quickly.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: September 05, 2021, 03:43:32 PM »

2207 Wade Hampton Blvd

Your mouth is writing checks your body can’t cash. Get a local gym to approve a sparring match for us and I will gladly drive down next month when my probation ends. You can film for your Channel get a lot of views. I got 500 cash for you if you can last 60 seconds. Shit you can even wear a headgear you won’t make it 60 seconds

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: September 05, 2021, 03:45:52 PM »
He is Posting from Canada you know thousands of miles away it's not like he is in NJ and I can just drive up and see him also Josh doesnt want to fight me he sent me PM threatening my child after I beat his ass because he knows he can't fight me you fuckwads defending him is also bullshit it is on sight not only with Josh but any asshole defending him

That's not hiding, retard. You know where to find him. You said you would fly over there and show up at his door. When is this going to happen? You said you could travel in a month. That was a month ago. Give us a date when you will defend your mother's honor.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: September 05, 2021, 03:47:14 PM »
Your mouth is writing checks your body can’t cash. Get a local gym to approve a sparring match for us and I will gladly drive down next month when my probation ends. You can film for your Channel get a lot of views. I got 500 cash for you if you can last 60 seconds. Shit you can even wear a headgear you won’t make it 60 seconds

Sparring?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: September 05, 2021, 03:49:04 PM »
Sparring?

Yeah that is how you don’t go to jail

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: September 05, 2021, 03:49:17 PM »

So you ran away from Josh and Sobchak and then you attack Goodrum?

You are a coward, a liar, and you are a mental midget.

Jesus fuck, you are a sad little manlet.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: September 05, 2021, 04:17:32 PM »

Who the fuck am I running away from? I can't leave the state you dumb fuck By all means bring all 3 of them here I will whoop them all. I am not the one hiding behind a computer talking shit to old women and threatening children.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: September 05, 2021, 04:18:55 PM »

All 3 of these people literally threatened me and or my family first I don't talk shit online because I am a badass in real life. None of you pussies would look sideways at me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: September 05, 2021, 04:21:54 PM »
Lets be real Did shizzo lift today? No ok then no fucking sympathy you can't control the world but you can control yourself. Go fucking lift and see if that helps before crying to GETBIG

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #244 on: September 05, 2021, 04:24:38 PM »

Fight must take place on soft surface to avoid head trauma.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: September 05, 2021, 04:26:04 PM »
Fight must take place on soft surface to avoid head trauma.

Regular gym matts 1.5 inch thick he will be fine his big old head can take a slam or 2

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #246 on: September 05, 2021, 04:51:12 PM »
All 3 of these people literally threatened me and or my family first I don't talk shit online because I am a badass in real life. None of you pussies would look sideways at me
You're not fighting anybody. Your weak ass gets sick over breakfast, you dislocate a shoulder every time you throw a punch, you tore a pec trying to grapple a woman. FFS stop with the tough guy act. ::)
And what is your obsession with how the people look that you are challenging? Do you think if they are lean they can fight and if they're not lean they can't?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: September 05, 2021, 05:47:35 PM »
Who the fuck am I running away from? I can't leave the state you dumb fuck By all means bring all 3 of them here I will whoop them all. I am not the one hiding behind a computer talking shit to old women and threatening children.

Pee Wee, how come you can’t leave the state?

Now you want them “brought to you?”   🙄

Because Josh called your mommy and Walter called you a closet phaggot?

Sad, sad little man. I understand now why you only fight women.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #248 on: September 05, 2021, 05:53:45 PM »
Back to Shizzo. Hopefully someone's meat whistle hasn't found its way between his lips.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #249 on: September 05, 2021, 06:09:17 PM »
You're not fighting anybody. Your weak ass gets sick over breakfast, you dislocate a shoulder every time you throw a punch, you tore a pec trying to grapple a woman. FFS stop with the tough guy act. ::)
And what is your obsession with how the people look that you are challenging? Do you think if they are lean they can fight and if they're not lean they can't?

This ^.

Well said, brother.