Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65997 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #850 on: September 09, 2021, 03:19:28 PM »
so whats the problem?

You cant catch it twice at the same time
British humor.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #851 on: September 09, 2021, 03:26:19 PM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #852 on: September 09, 2021, 03:31:27 PM »
Shizzo wishing you the best, I know you can be annoying on occasion but all these comments about your dad dying are revolting to me. You are handling it all well, chin up and hopefully your dad will be home soon to watch the game with you.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #853 on: September 09, 2021, 03:33:36 PM »
You ain't doing nothing. If anyone really wants to come here and spar at the local gym with a mouthpiece and 4 ounce gloves I am available 7 days a week. If you don't think that is the same as fighting you are an idiot.

Gloves, mouthpiece, "sparring at a gym", the same as bare-knuckle no holds bar fighting? No, you are the idiot. An absolute idiot. Everyone here thinks you are an idiot. A spoiled, useless, idiot who spends most of his life eating, shitting, and posting on GetBig.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #854 on: September 09, 2021, 03:41:16 PM »
Gloves, mouthpiece, "sparring at a gym", the same as bare-knuckle no holds bar fighting? No, you are the idiot. An absolute idiot. Everyone here thinks you are an idiot. A spoiled, useless, idiot who spends most of his life eating, shitting, and posting on GetBig.

bare-knuckle no holds Bar fighting? lol dude you look like one of those homeless heroin addicts living in the bushes behind the beach you are not going to be able to stay on your feet and bare knuckle box anyone over 200lbs you are built like a methhead

Top be completely honest I can take you with one arm. I could honestly slam you around like a ragdoll with one arm hell I could outbox you with one arm you are that small

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: September 09, 2021, 03:44:13 PM »
But I do know this isn't hockey or UFC 1 a 160lb man can not mess with an in shape 220lb wrestler doesn't matter what kind of ninja he is it won't do him any good. There are weight classes for a reason when you are talking trained combat athletes it matters

Royce at a 170 lbs with the skinniest arms I've ever seen on a man was the only competitor under 200 lbs at UFC 1. He submitted everybody one after another within minutes. He even submitted Dan Severn, a true beast, that outweighed him by 60 lbs.

You are not a trained combat athlete. Anybody can compete in local MMA shows to get their Instagram pics and bragging rights. You never won a fight.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: September 09, 2021, 03:56:17 PM »
Top be completely honest I can take you with one arm. I could honestly slam you around like a ragdoll with one arm hell I could outbox you with one arm you are that small

ESF is that you? ;D

Hanky got into the weed again.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #857 on: September 09, 2021, 04:01:30 PM »
ESF is that you? ;D

Hanky got into the weed again.

LMFAO.  I eagerly await the return of ESF.  He and Bhank are going to get along swimmingly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #858 on: September 09, 2021, 04:08:39 PM »
I can't. He has Covid and so do I.

Meltdown.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: September 09, 2021, 04:17:21 PM »
bare-knuckle no holds Bar fighting? lol dude you look like one of those homeless heroin addicts living in the bushes behind the beach you are not going to be able to stay on your feet and bare knuckle box anyone over 200lbs you are built like a methhead

After high school, I moved to So Ca. Mostly the Redondo Beach/Torrance area. Right down the street from me in the late 80s early 90s in Torrance was a group of guys rolling around in their garage. Little did I realize they would change martial arts forever. After watching their underground fights where they would pay anyone 10 grand that could beat them in a no rules bare-knuckle fight, I took my first lesson with Royce Gracie. Along with the group class, I would train with Royce one on one every week along with his 135 lb brother Royler Gracie, who I saw beat the crap out of a Karate Black Belt that outweighed him by 30 lbs. When Rickson Gracie left to start his own school I also had the honor of training with him one on one for an hour every week along with the group class for the next four years. They were just starting out so it was only $40 for an hour session. Rickson now gets over $500 an hour. When he started competing in Japan and wasn't teaching as much I switched and went to his cousin's school where I trained with Rigan and Jean-Jacque Machado.

In those days we had to go to Indian Reservations to compete in bare-knuckle fighting. In those days there was no money to be made. We just wanted to test ourselves against any and all comers. We just loved to
fight.

You have no idea how much I would love to see you ragdoll me. A diarrhea
ridden, bobblehead, chicken-legged, spoiled, self-indulgent, malignant narcissist like you.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #860 on: September 09, 2021, 04:19:42 PM »
As if...You're so fucking fat and disgusting there is literally no room for you to talk much less move about.  I know...With you being as fatass, catfish faced fugly, looking like a schmotox-lipped, four-eyed turdle you got zero chance of ever being kidnapped.  So you've got that goin' for you...Which is nice.

STFU you barely ambulatory mound of crap.  What do they call you at the gloryhole, Sperm Whale?  I bet when you leave the cubicle unlocked in the hopes of getting buttfucked at the truck stop and some dude opens the door, sees  you, fatass cheeks spread and  bent over the shitter and "singing" "She Jerks Hard for the Money", he immediately looks about the stall for a plunger all the while repeatedly hammering on the flusher.

Once more...with feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling...STFU!

Pure poetry by the Shakespeare of Getbig.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #861 on: September 09, 2021, 04:23:42 PM »
Severn weighed 260 so he was close to 100 lbs heavier than Royce Gracie.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #862 on: September 09, 2021, 04:27:31 PM »
I am 511 and about 225lbs at this very moment I am also vascular I have veins everywhere you are nowhere near my size I look at you and think there but for the grace of god go I then I eat more I am anything but narrow I have a wide structure I am a lot bigger than you amd yes even my legs are way bigger than yours my upper body though makes them look small in comparison they are not small and claim any weight Lol I compete in weight class events classic even measures your height I would be group C and my limit would be 212lbs if I can make that

You say you competed in MMA and then think that how you look is what determines the type of fighter you are? So you think you could beat this guy?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #863 on: September 09, 2021, 04:33:33 PM »
Truly one of the more pathetic threads on this board in a long time....

....More please! 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: September 09, 2021, 04:50:47 PM »
After high school, I moved to So Ca. Mostly the Redondo Beach/Torrance area. Right down the street from me in the late 80s early 90s in Torrance was a group of guys rolling around in their garage. Little did I realize they would change martial arts forever. After watching their underground fights where they would pay anyone 10 grand that could beat them in a no rules bare-knuckle fight, I took my first lesson with Royce Gracie. Along with the group class, I would train with Royce one on one every week along with his 135 lb brother Royler Gracie, who I saw beat the crap out of a Karate Black Belt that outweighed him by 30 lbs. When Rickson Gracie left to start his own school I also had the honor of training with him one on one for an hour every week along with the group class for the next four years. They were just starting out so it was only $40 for an hour session. Rickson now gets over $500 an hour. When he started competing in Japan and wasn't teaching as much I switched and went to his cousin's school where I trained with Rigan and Jean-Jacque Machado.

In those days we had to go to Indian Reservations to compete in bare-knuckle fighting. In those days there was no money to be made. We just wanted to test ourselves against any and all comers. We just loved to
fight.

ridden, bobblehead, chicken-legged, spoiled, self-indulgent, malignant narcissist like you.

Pellius you need a thread where you can share these stories.

Its amazing you were in on the ground level before anyone knew what mma was!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #865 on: September 09, 2021, 04:54:01 PM »

Ron doesn't have enough bandwidth...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: September 09, 2021, 05:02:44 PM »

One morning, I walked into the academy to train and saw Rorion watching some fight tapes and taking notes. I asked him what he was up to. He said that he wants to put together a tournament on TV where we get martial artists from all over the world in a no-rules fight to see who comes out on top. It was kind of like what they were doing now having all these guys coming in trying to win the 10 grand with our closed-door matches but now it's time for the world to see.

The rest is history.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: September 09, 2021, 05:03:29 PM »

Ron doesn't have enough bandwidth...

LOL! You're relentless!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: September 09, 2021, 05:13:04 PM »

fight.

UFC 1 was fixed that shit is useless the professor pedra sauer is garbage and doesn't even roll with his students a high school wrestler will stomp a gracie black belt

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: September 09, 2021, 05:14:46 PM »
You say you competed in MMA and then think that how you look is what determines the type of fighter you are? So you think you could beat this guy?

He walks around at 195lbs you dumb fuck not 160

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: September 09, 2021, 05:20:46 PM »
Severn weighed 260 so he was close to 100 lbs heavier than Royce Gracie.

He was also already old and fat and just laid on a guy with a Gi for 30 minutes doing nothing until he is in a traingle that he doesn't have a clue how to defend. It is not 1995 anymore I will powerbomb a 160lbs man through the ground that tries to triangle me

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #871 on: September 09, 2021, 05:23:54 PM »

I think he should start with a re-telling of the quarter pounder w/cheese classic.  Bhank doesn't know what he's in for. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: September 09, 2021, 05:24:19 PM »

fight.

My legs are bigger than yours you are taller and 60 plus pounds lighter  your legs are not as big as mine

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: September 09, 2021, 05:24:48 PM »

Someone gave me a shirt that had an illustration of a guy upside down
arm barring his opponent with the caption, "I was doing it before it was cool". I never wore the shirt. I never wear any shirt with any kind of message on it whether it's political, religious, gun rights, or anything that you're into. It's not my thing. I don't like or need to advertise what I'm into. I don't care if others do but it's just not for me.

But that illustration had special meaning for me that the presenter wasn't aware of. When I doubted the effectiveness of the Gracies, Rorion said if I want to fight one of his brothers. I asked, "Anyone? And fight for real?" He said sure, do whatever you want. So I picked the smallest brother, 5'6" 135 lb Royler Gracie.

I easily got him on the ground on his back. I thought to myself that this must be so embarrassing to them. So I thought. I knew nothing about the "guard". So with Royler on his back, he snapped on an armbar and popped my elbow. Got me in the exact same position that was on the illustration. Royce jumped in to break it up and told me, "You didn't tap." I'm like what the hell is "tap"? And besides, I didn't know what the hell he was doing until it was too late. Exactly like what Dan Servern said when Royce got him in a triangle choke from his back. I complimented Royler and said I couldn't believe that you can still fight even when you are on the ground and on your back. In wrestling, being on your back is the worse position you can be in. In High School, there was a message on the ceiling where we had in wrestling practice that said, "If you can read this you are in
big trouble."

Royler just smiled. He couldn't speak or understand English at the time but seem to get the gist of what I was saying. After that I was always telling everybody about the Gracies and kept saying, "They can keep fighting even if they are on their backs." At that time (1991) that was just unheard of. At least if you weren't from Brasil. I always think of Royler every time I see someone getting caught in that position and how it changed my whole perception of Martial Arts.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: September 09, 2021, 05:28:30 PM »
Someone gave me a shirt that had an illustration of a guy upside down
arm barring his opponent with the caption, "I was doing it before it was cool". I never wore the shirt. I never wear any shirt with any kind of message on it whether it's political, religious, gun rights, or anything that you're into. It's not my thing. I don't like or need to advertise what I'm into. I don't care if others do but it's just not for me.

But that illustration had special meaning for me that the presenter wasn't aware of. When I doubted the effectiveness of the Gracies, Rorion said if I want to fight one of his brothers. I asked, "Anyone? And fight for real?" He said sure, do whatever you want. So I picked the smallest brother, 5'6" 135 lb Royler Gracie.

I easily got him on the ground on his back. I thought to myself that this must be so embarrassing to them. So I thought. I knew nothing about the "guard". So with Royler on his back, he snapped on an armbar and popped my elbow. Got me in the exact same position that was on the illustration. Royce jumped in to break it up and told me, "You didn't tap." I'm like what the hell is "tap"? And besides, I didn't know what the hell he was doing until it was too late. Exactly like what Dan Servern said when Royce got him in a triangle choke from his back. I complimented Royler and said I couldn't believe that you can still fight even when you are on the ground and on your back. In wrestling, being on your back is the worse position you can be in. In High School, there was a message on the ceiling where we had in wrestling practice that said, "If you can read this you are in
big trouble."

Royler just smiled. He couldn't speak or understand English at the time but seem to get the gist of what I was saying. After that I was always telling everybody about the Gracies and kept saying, "They can keep fighting even if they are on their backs." At that time (1991) that was just unheard of. At least if you weren't from Brasil. I always think of Royler every time I see someone getting caught in that position and how it changed my whole perception of Martial Arts.

I am 3-0 in BJJ got attacked by the fans when I wonthe tourney fuckers actually stormed the matts and attacked had some arguments over spiking vs setting someone down shaking them off to defend the triangle guard not my fault you want to cling to me like a bitch I will put you through the ground

Yamasaki Open or Invitational in 2000 I won the tourney and caused a riot